Dr. Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think so." I said and took a few shaky steps towards the counter. "I should probably take a different exit to my car."

"I'll take you out the back way to the employee lot in the back. I can drive you to the front where your car is."

"That sounds perfect. Where do you want to go eat? My treat."

At that moment I received a text from Jenna. "Hope u r ok. I'm n my car in back lot."

I replied, "I'm wiped out. I'll call tomorrow and we can go on a date after you get off work. Ok?"

"Ok, I'll b looking forward 2 your call. I take lunch from 12-1 or call after 6."

"K talk tomorrow."

"Everything ok?" Ty asked as we left the office.

"Jenna was waiting in her car. I told her I'll call tomorrow and take her out on a date."

We made our way to the employee door and as we walked out a car was leaving the lot. I saw that it was Jenna who waved to us. We walked to Ty's car and we got in and he pulled away. We went to Texas Roadhouse the whole drive Ty's kept his hand on my upper thigh close to my cock. The whole time I was quiet enjoying the feel of his hand.

"I hope you're not thinking that I'll be the only one doing the fucking in this relationship. I want to feel your cock in my ass sometimes and I want to feel it grow in my mouth." He said squeezing my leg.

"I know. When I said make me your bitch I meant just that. I'm YOUR bitch I only want your cock in my ass or mouth. No sharing me with any of your black friends. That may change in the future." I said

"Joe, the only person right now that I'd want to share you with is Jenna, if she's ok with that."

By now we had pulled into the restaurant parking lot. We found a space and parked the car. We walked to the door hand in hand. Ty opened the door and I walked in.

"Welcome to Texas Roadhouse." The hostess greeted us.

"Can we get a booth in the back?" I asked.

"Let me see what I have." She said and walked away.

"Why'd you want a booth in the back?" Ty asked

"Less restaurant noise so we won't have to yell to be heard, but enough that we won't be overheard and possibly make someone uncomfortable."

At this moment the hostess was back and said "Right this way gentlemen." She led us to the corner booth in the very back of the restaurant. I sat down and when the hostess left I said "well this is different. Usually my dates start with dinner and end with sex. This one is start with sex and end with dinner. Well Dr Robinson when do you want me to see you to discuss the results of my exam?"

EPILOGUE

That night Ty and I would go to his house and I would fuck him anally and orally. I told him that most of the time I would prefer getting fucked instead of doing the fucking. He agreed. I spent the rest of the night on my back with my legs on his shoulders and his cocky DEEP in my ass. That position is one of my favorites. Or bouncing up and down on his pole as I'm straddling him. I like any position where I can look him in the eyes so he can see the lustful desire in my face as I lower myself onto his stick shift. That was two years ago. For obvious reasons Ty gave me a referral to another physician who happened to be his own doctor. That night was the first and only time that we had had sex in his office. A rumor was going around the office that we had gay sex that night. For a few months our dates would switch locations between our respective houses until we decided to take a leap and live together. After it was obvious that our relationship would work out I made the decision to sell my house and move in with Ty. That move was six month ago. We haven't made our relationship officially public amongst our common friends but we're pretty sure that they know and we haven't told our families yet because the timing isn't right just yet, but that's coming soon.

Jenna and I ended up being together for nine months. She was fine with my also being in a gay relationship. A week after our first date she bought herself a strap on harness and would peg me with a large black dildo. A couple of times she would join Ty and I for a threesome. After the second threesome I broke off the relationship. I told her that she deserved to be with a man that could give her his full attention. Soon after our break up ty told me that she left that office and went to work for another medical group. He also told me that she met a great guy. She would end up calling me and we would meet up and she introduced me to her boyfriend. They ended up getting engaged and the wedding is planned for the end of next summer. Ty and I were both invited. If we go as a couple it will be the first time we would be seen together as a couple. We decided that a wedding was not the right time. Because we didn't want to take away any attention from the bride and groom. We decided to invite his office staff as well as Jenna and her fiancé to a barbecue at the house at the house. It would turn out that Ty had another surprise planned. At the barbecue he proposed and I said yes. I don't know what the future looks like but I'm excited to be with Doctor Tyrone Robinson.

The end

Thank you for reading. If you liked it leave a comment. If you didn't like it or have suggestions to make it better, also leave a comment. I will try to respond to your comments.

12