All Comments on 'Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 01 Pt. 01'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Big Fan

As much as I love the long tales of deceit and betrayal, I do miss the days when you would put out a hot short story. Don’t get me wrong, I quite enjoy your hot, long, slow boils. But a quickie every now and then from a writer with your amazing talent could be just what we need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
10 friggen pages to nothing

Oh my God so much reading and almost zero eroticism! You better write that new chapter soon!! ;)

5 stars you intelligent monster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
TheTalkMan returns to fiorm

After some blunder of stories in the last few years, TheTalkMan goes back to his roots with a spin-off of Hurricane Gina and delivers a great product for 2021, this veternan writer has come far and so far this set up is pure to the classic talkman we been missing for a while. Despite not being a doctor or physiatrist himself he writes the dialogue to the T and the character here is just wickedly hot.

Though I do find the "innocent husband" finds himself intoxicated by Dr. White a little to instantly and some typical talkman troupes kind of stale out some of the story which is expected at this point, but at this point when you read his story you typically find the same plot devices with not much risk.

Overall a promising start, one could wish TheTalkMan can actually have a more expanding story with different characters this time around instead of alternating from the dr. to the victim but the veternan writer could play this story safe again.

Will He?

lavalamp420lavalamp420over 3 years ago

The legend is back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The GOAT

Best writer on the site. It's really not close in my opinion. If you went full-time writer on something like patreon or were to release some books I'd 100% support you and I have no doubt a ton of others would too.

Looking forward to whatever comes next!

GcoachGGcoachGover 3 years ago

Holy shit that was the longest set up I have ever read. That was way to long to get nowhere. I hope the next chapters get to the point and do it in way less words. I really wanted this to be good like Hurricane Gina. We’ll see how the next chapter goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You're the Best

Once again, you're absolutely killing it. Can't wait to she how she wears him down. It's beautiful. . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful betrayal

Great start. Steal her man,ruin her life, take her babies? x

keeper20keeper20over 3 years ago
Holy Shit

That was such exceptional build up, enough to keep teasing me in with all the details. Easily the best writer on this site. Cannot wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great premise, maybe needs a little more editing

In general this is an excellent premise, nicely executed, and beautifully written. However, I will say that, as with many of your other stories, I found myself skipping multiple paragraphs in which you were essentially repeating material for a second, third, or even a fourth time. With a little more editing, to remove some of that extraneous content, this chapter could have been half or two-thirds of its present length and still an enjoyable, teasing, slow burn.

Please don't take that as a strong criticism, merely a suggestion for your future works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

could've shaved off pages and it would have had hit the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I do like the sex therapist spin; exploiting her role makes this different enough from some of the other stories you've written. Eddie, on the other hand, seems kind of generic and uninteresting to me, so I was actually so disappointed when the perspective changed from Dr. White to him. I think the story would have been stronger if it just stayed with Dr. White and you used the talks between them/his body language to show how Eddie is changing. But that's just me.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

I think I need to see a sex therapist!! This series has all the makings of a great story. Never having had the opportunity to explore my sexuality as the characters here have I am definitely living vicariously here. A very well thought out and written story with a great premise. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A so called therapist in any field is duty bound to try to heal people. This one is intent on destroying an innocent. If she has the intelligence claimed in the story she would know the husband will hate her and his mother in law when the his wife's mother drops him in favour of a new lover.

That is not therapy, it is malicious selfishness.

Story seems to glorify big breasts, that's nonsense, ask any 55 year old E cup how they enjoy the backache and cannot go running any more.

Sex is good when enjoyed by willing people who are intent on pleasing their partner but this so called therapist is only interested in her own pleasure so is doomed to remain single or abused by a partner more brutal than herself.

aldolinoaldolino7 months ago

Way too much flannel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...