Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 01 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a certain purity to it, I admit. A certain cut and dry, black and white viewpoint. Where looks and attractiveness are all that should matter, and whoever was hottest was best. As I said, it seemed like an immature way of thinking. But I think, in truth, it's not an immature worldview. It's a raw worldview. An undiluted, base, crystal-clear one. As time went on and young people grew up and gained experience, they learned to soften this harsh outlook, having it beaten out of them by a society that shuns such thinking. But it didn't mean it was wrong. Some women never let go of the mode of thinking, holding on to this crystal-clear view of things and using it as a modus operandi in their daily lives, surrounded by those who saw things with a softer gaze. People were kind and respectful to these women, ignoring warning signs, trying to see the best in them, allowing these wicked women with an unmerciful worldview, a sharp mind, and a hot body to cut a swath of destruction through those who gave them even the slightest bit of room to move.

The truth was, most people never truly let go of that pure, core opinion of sex, and who should be the ones having it. That whoever is hotter and more appealing is more worthy of sex. That the hot, sexy people are the ones that should be having the most sex. It gets sugarcoated, and buried beneath societal norms, but it's never forgotten. You see it all the time, where a famous man cheats on his wife, but when you see the mistress is way hotter and more sexually vivacious, you just nod and sort of understand it. Layers are put over this viewpoint, societal barriers, religious shame. But at the root of it, people at their most base and instinctual want to be one of the people worthy of having great sex, or to be invited into that higher echelon of the beautiful people by one of its current occupants. People want wild, fulfilling, incredible sex, and that means more to them than anything. And they would even break their own core values to achieve it. It's a belief that can just never be let go. It was at their core, their lizard brain at work. The women like those queen bees in high school all understood this and used it as a weapon, and that let them do their damage, taking any man they want with ease, living their best life in the process.

That was the remarkable thing. Those type of girls were the ones that were winning in the end. Not the nice ones. Not the good ones. Not the ones that society said you were supposed to emulate. I'd seen it in my own work, and it was only now that I could view it so clearly. Plenty of men and women had fallen prey to women like this. And there were growing numbers of women who were one of these conquering girls. Gina was one of those girls, for example. You hear all these sayings about looks not mattering to people, but no amount of folksy colloquialisms could match up to cold hard science. It was becoming clear to both me, and some of my peers even, that a person could be vile and unpleasant and nasty on the inside, but if you were that good-looking, or if your body was that hot, those other qualities could be proven as less important in the grand scheme of things. Nothing overly formal had been written on the subject, but to me, it was becoming a very clear fact of life. You try to think the best in people, but when you get this fact hammered into you again and again and again, you finally have to accept it. And after what I'd gone through, I was finally able to look back and confront the truth of this.

And if you think I'm wrong, look at Gina. I love the bitch, but it would be hard to argue she's a good person. She was self-centered and narcissistic and cutthroat, even towards her own family. Especially towards her own family, even. Yet, she had won in the end, defeating her daughter in a proverbial battle over the same man and proving herself to be the superior woman. You get told over and over again that if you are good and kind and loving, you get the happy ending. But in cold reality, it wasn't just wrong. The opposite was true. Women like Gina, women who cut through the bullshit and just took what they wanted... those were the ones coming out on top. Those were the ones getting the happy endings. Despite all her negative qualities, fate had rewarded Gina a life of bliss and pleasure, because she was a winner. A smarter woman. A hotter woman. A superior woman.

It truly was a battle of the fittest. The law of the jungle. A code of sluts. A way of life that some women just couldn't see, weren't worthy of, or would never consider. The women who win were the ones who were willing to go the farthest. To be ruthless and cutthroat and merciless in the pursuit of their goal, even when someone close to them is involved. Fortune favored the wicked, and fate would always smile on them. The world always wants to settle in its natural state, and that state had been proven to be one where the superior women ended up with the best of all men.

And that all brings me back to Annie and Eddie.

Eddie was the type of guy superior women fight for. And Annie... she's the type of girl that gets lost in the dust. If those other women were superior woman, she was... not. An inferior woman. A lesser woman. One of those loser girls who ends up a footnote in someone else's story, a character who shows up in chapter one of someone else's tale. A woman who fears she might lose has already lost. Annie feared she would lose Eddie to another woman. That attitude alone was the reason she would. A superior woman would eventually come along and steal handsome Eddie from poor, smitten Annie. That was just a fact.

Now, with my help and guidance, I could help Annie rise from her current state, ignore her lesser tendencies and project her best qualities, doing just enough to help her hold onto Eddie for a good long time, possibly permanently. Now, that was no guarantee, and the most likely scenario would be her still losing Eddie, only at a later date. But, no matter any personal feelings on my part in the matter, if you just step back and examined things from afar, the chance of permanent success at keeping these two together was admittedly rather small. Annie was too nervous and timid, and Eddie was too delicious to resist for all the hungry sluts out there. I would have never considered such a pessimistic outcome before my experience with Matt and Gina, and I would have just blindly built her up, not even considering that her marriage was doomed to fail. But now, it was a fact too obvious to ignore.

Would it really be so bad if I were to just... speed up the process? To poach Eddie in a controlled setting, where it could be studied and noted and better understood? Some honest to god breakthroughs in human sexuality could occur, starting right here! I kind of felt like it was my responsibility as a scientist to perform such an act. To follow my instincts and seduce and fuck my patient's hot husband. Their marriage was doomed the second she even tried to pursue a man like him, and like locating a dying star in the night sky, firsthand observation of the inevitable explosion was... invaluable.

That was the path forward. This was the future. I just knew it. It might not exactly be ethical, and the people in charge of such studies like this might not like my methods, but the results would be worth it. I was sure of it.

The choice was made.

I was gonna fuck Eddie.

***********

(One Week Later)

"Dr. White?" Ashley said over the phone after I lifted it to my ear. "Annie Wilkerson and her husband are here."

"Okay... I'll be right up," I replied before hanging up the phone, trying to hide the excitement in my voice.

I stood up quickly and pulled open a door to a small closet along the side of my office where there was a mirror. I examined myself quickly, making sure everything was in place. I looked damn good. I had put on one of my newer outfits, a slim navy skirt, down to my knees, with a matching blazer over a button-up white blouse. I had dark stockings adorning my legs, and a pair of very expensive high heels on my feet. I looked in the mirror, straightening things out. I checked my top. I knew it was a little see-through, not much, but when you look at it enough, you begin to notice. And as soon as you notice, you can't not notice. Glancing at it knowingly, I could see my lacy black bra through the material. My only fear was that this was all too subtle, and that if he didn't look, he wouldn't even notice any of this. Just to be safe, I undid a single button on my top, to show just a hint of the goods, in hopes that this would draw his eyes to me. I cupped my tits and bounced them in my palms to test out how much could be seen. Good. Subtle, but if his eyes took notice, it would stick in his mind.

I spun around so my butt was pointed at the mirror, making sure my skirt did a good job of hugging my firm, heart-shaped rear. I glanced at my own face in the mirror. My makeup was immaculate, my glasses looked stylish, and my hair looked fantastic, flowing in waves down my back. I smiled at myself and moved back to my desk. I grabbed some of my best perfume and spritzed my neck, before hiding it away and heading towards the door. Moments later, I opened the door to the waiting room, and there sat my future lover... and his wife.

Eddie looked better in person than he did in his picture. He was devilishly handsome, with a five o'clock shadow and a chiseled jaw. As his eyes glanced at me, I could see immediately that there was a depth to him. Intelligence, warmth, and wisdom. An old soul, in a young, handsome body. He was dressed comfortably in some stylishly faded jeans, a t-shirt, and a dark brown coat.

Seated next to him was Annie. The plan was just for me to meet with just Eddie today, and reconvene with Annie tomorrow to discuss it. She was just there to accompany him through this unusual new process. She looked up at me nervously as her and her husband stood up to greet me.

"Hi there!" I said, putting on my most brilliant smile. Eddie looked a little nervous about this whole thing too, but he greeted me warmly.

"Hi!" he greeted me with a slightly surprised tone, letting me know that I was certainly not what he expected. Most expect me to be much older than I am... that surprise was definitely a weapon I could use in the future. "Nice to meet you," he greeted me with a smile, shaking my hand. I took it in mine and made contact for the first time, his manly hand squeezing my slim one firmly. Our first skin-on-skin contact, but certainly not the last.

"No need to be nervous," I began kindly. "I won't pick your brain too badly." He smiled at this icebreaker.

"If the rumors are true, you'll have me a broken mess in no time," he joked.

"Don't worry," I replied. "That usually only happens during the second session." He smiled, and some of his nervousness seemed abated for now as we'd quickly developed an easy rapport. God, we were gonna be so good in bed together...

"So, come on back," I invited, holding out my hand towards the hallway leading to my office. He nodded and led the way. Glancing back at Annie, I gave her a small smile and a reassuring nod, and she gave me a relieved grin. Then I turned away and followed Eddie, closing the door behind me firmly. I glanced at his cute, jean-clad butt as he walked, but when he realized he didn't know which office was mine, he paused to let me pass. I did so eagerly, putting a hand on his back as I stepped in front of him, hoping that he would glance at my ass the same way I'd glanced at his. I stepped into my office and invited him in.

"Come on in, take a seat on the couch," I said. He stepped in and looked around a bit as he made his way towards the couch. I closed the door, leaving us alone. "Like I said, don't be nervous. This will be pretty painless and straight-forward. I just wanted to talk to you and get a better sense of you so I can help out with Annie better. So, feel free to relax."

"Okay..." he said, sitting down on the couch, still seemingly unsure as to why he was here, as if I was about to spring something on him. Little did he know...

I sat across from him in my chair and grabbed my notebook as I settled in. Crossing my legs, I looked up at him, observing him as he looked around my office. Noting my patient gaze towards him, he focused on me.

"Oh... sorry," he said.

"No problem," I replied calmly with a smile.

"I just gotta ask," he began before we could get started. "You're actually a sex therapist?"

"Yes," I said with a nod.

"I'm sorry. It's just... I guess I didn't know a sex therapist was a real thing. I thought it's only a thing you see in movies and TV," he stated.

"Honestly... I get that a lot," I replied truthfully.

"I bet," he replied. "I mean, Annie probably mentioned it at some point. I mean, I know she's been seeing you for a while, and from what I gather, it's just for, you know... talking stuff out. I guess it didn't click that you handled that kinda stuff too."

"I handle a wide breadth of different cases," I replied. "Some just normal therapy, and some more focused on sex-stuff," I said, not giving any specific hint about what I talk about with Annie. Living up to my oath as a doctor... for now.

"Wow... I'm sorry if this isn't stuff you want to talk about, but... it's gotta be kinda fascinating to have that kind of knowledge," he replied.

"Don't worry about being curious. Trust me, you're not the first," I began. "And honestly... it's a great opener at parties." He smiled, feeling at ease.

"Yeah, I bet you have all sorts of crazy stories," he replied.

"Well, I'm not supposed to share any specific details, but... yes." I said, making him chuckle.

"Like... okay, tell me if I'm prying, but does it make it weird to be a sex therapist and to, like, date?" He asked, curious, as a lot of people were when they heard my profession. "Like, I bet you know some stuff. Can you talk to someone and diagnose them right away? Do you know all the secrets? Do you have all the cheat codes to the dating scene?" I laughed at this.

"Well, I'm single, so I don't know all the tricks," I stated jovially. "And yeah, it can be hard to turn off that part of my brain sometimes. But, uh... as fun as it might sound, being a sex therapist doesn't give me special abilities. Even if it did, I promise I would only use my superpowers for good," I said, making him laugh again. In truth, I was beginning to feel like I could get some pretty strong reads of people around me, especially now after my experience with Gina, reads that were only getting better. But I didn't want to scare Eddie away by revealing that, especially when my use of these powers was certainly not planned to be used for good. "But honestly... and I mean no offense to your gender, it doesn't exactly take a sex expert to lure a man into bed." He smiled knowingly and nodded.

"Fair enough..." he stated. "I'm sorry again if I'm, like, prying..."

"That's normally my job!" I replied, making him laugh.

"It's just, as soon as I found out that what your job title was, I couldn't stop thinking about it. I mean, I could probably ask you a million questions."

"Ask away," I invited him. God, he was easy to talk to. It was no wonder Annie was worried about him catching the eye of another woman. I wouldn't be surprised if most women, within five minutes of meeting him, wanted to have sex with him. My pussy was already getting wet.

"I was thinking... well, sorry that I keep going back to you and dating, but I just kept thinking that it must be so tough for someone like you to be on the dating scene." Eddie began. "I mean, you probably can psychoanalyze whoever you're with. It must be so tough to find someone to date that doesn't set off alarm bells. As a sex therapist, I imagine your standards have to be impossibly high."

"Well..." I began, smirking and looking down and speaking slightly under my breath. "You would be mistaken." He laughed loudly at this, an inviting kind of laughter that was appealing to hear. I smiled at him, letting him think of it as the joke it mostly was, but planting the bug in his mind that I might be a little bit wilder than he initially thought. The laughter between us slowly faded, and a warm silence fell between us.

"Okay, so I did actually bring you here for a reason," I said, beginning my spiel, seeing that he was more at ease.

"Alright, yeah, I'll stop pestering you. Lay it on me," he stated. "Because honestly, I'm still not entirely sure why I'm here." I smiled.

"That's fine," I replied. "So, as you know, I've been working with Annie for a few years, and I felt it would help out if I knew a little more about you. It'll give me a better context when I deal with her," I said professionally, even though this was all a lie. "Of course, I'm not sharing anything specific about my sessions with Annie, and I don't intend to pry overly deep into you..."

"That's a relief," he said jokingly. I smiled again.

"But I do intend to ask you a few questions to you that might be a little... uncomfortable. And personal. So, I wanted you to know that everything shared here will stay entirely between you and me. And that there is no judgment. Trust me, I've seen it all. Nothing will surprise me. Does that sound okay?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah. Sure." He answered, sitting back and putting one hand on the arm of the couch.

"So, let me know a little about yourself. Where are you from?" I asked.

"I grew up just outside Chicago," he began.

"Oh yeah? I did my undergrad in Chicago," I replied.

"Cool! Are you a Cubs or Sox fan?" he asked, pointing at me expectantly, waiting for an answer. To be honest, I wasn't a big sports fan period, but after spending time there, you have to pick a side.

"Cubs!" I replied with a smile, but my response made him wince.

"Ugh... I'm a Sox guy," he replied, pained by my answer. I nodded knowingly.

"That explains why there's this weird tension between us..." I replied, my answer taking him aback ever so slightly, his mind probably going somewhere else for just a moment. But he shook it off in a flash, figuring out my meaning.

"Yeah, I was wondering why I hated you..." he replied with a smile, making me grin in response.

"So, Chicago... is that where you met Annie?" I asked, getting back on track.

"No. No. I met her after moving out here," he replied.

"How did you meet?" I asked. I knew the answer from Annie's perspective, but his would be useful.

"We met through friends. She was the friend of a coworker of mine. We were all meeting for drinks, and she was there, and we got to talking, and... it was so easy with her," Eddie answered with a small grin.

"So, were you two set up?" I asked.

"No, no. Nothing that formal. Just... like I said, we got to talking, and I really enjoyed getting to know her. And that wasn't always the case with some of the women I had been with." he replied. "She was awfully pretty too." I smiled at this, but definitely noted the fact that he mentioned her personality before her looks. He was making sure I knew that he was a guy of substance, who cared about a girl's character more than her looks or her body. In doing so, he all but admitted that his wife's body didn't quite keep up with her personality. But luckily, he was a guy above such things mattering, right? Somehow, I doubted it.

And I'll be putting it to the test...

"How long have you two been together?" I asked.

"Just over three years," he replied swiftly, proving he wasn't one of those guys who forgets those important relationship dates. "Married for two," he added. I myself had been seeing Annie for just over two years now. At first, she was nervous but excited to wed him. Then, she was cautiously optimistic after they had gotten married, but her insecurities had created a rot that carved away at that optimism, allowing those worries about her husband's fidelity to consume her. The question was whether it was for good reason.