Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 01 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you feel things are going with Annie?" I asked.

"Great. I'm happy. I love her," he stated, before adding. "I haven't really had any issues on my end." He winced at this, realizing what he had said. "I don't mean to say Annie has issues. I mean, I know she sees you, but I don't know the specifics and..."

"Do you ever have any disagreements?" I asked, pushing through his babbling.

"Well, uh..." he paused, sitting back. "Well, we have the occasional disagreement, but never anything too major. We're both pretty easygoing, so if we ever get mad at each other, that anger burns out fast," he stated.

"Is married life everything you wanted it to be?" I asked.

"Uh... yeah. I suppose I didn't know fully what to expect. But... it's been great. I'm happy. I'm content." he answered, shrugging his shoulders as if unsure what he was supposed to say.

"Not living every day on a high in pure marital bliss?" I asked with a smile.

"Well, I know that's the, uh... fairy tale, I guess. But I'm not that naïve about things. I know a marriage isn't always easy. It's hard work. And clearly, Annie knows that too, because she comes to you," he replied. I smiled, seeing that there was some real feeling behind those normally empty relationship buzzwords.

"Have you thought about taking things to the next level?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" he asked, slightly confused.

"Having kids," I answered. "Have you two discussed it?" He smiled.

"We've discussed it," he replied. "I love kids, obviously, being a teacher. And she really wants kids. And I do, too. But... we talked about it, and we agreed that we should wait a little bit. I don't want to rush things. We'll have kids, of course, but... I think it'll be a few years." Interesting, he sounded a bit more hesitant about it than Annie did. Perhaps... something was holding him back.

"As a sex therapist, I have to ask... how's your sex life?" I asked calmly. For the first time, he seemed to get a little nervous, blushing slightly, but after a few years of doing this, I was used to it. "I'll remind you, this is my job. I know it can be a little weird talking about sex with someone you barely know, but I assure you this is a safe environment."

"Yeah, yeah, I know," he said, nodding, looking down and smiling. "It's... good. We do it pretty regularly. Not like, you know... horny teenagers, but I feel like things are really good. Like how things are supposed to be, right?"

"So, no complaints? None at all?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. "It's very common for people to say that their marital sex life isn't always exactly what they want. If it wasn't, I wouldn't have a job."

"Yeah, I get it," he replied, nodding. "I mean..." he began, clearly reluctant to say anything negative about his wife. "I guess you always want more, but, you know... she's busy, and I'm busy, and it doesn't always happen." I nodded and jotted down a fair amount of notes, an act which made him keep talking. "But like I said, things are pretty regular, so I can't complain." I smiled at him and resumed taking notes. This was perfect. This hot married stud was not getting the amount of sex a man like him deserved, and judging by his use of "good" and "fine", the sex he was getting wasn't exactly lighting his world on fire. Not wanting to push my luck so quickly, I pulled back from the sex talk.

"So, what was your dating life like before you met Annie? You're a couple years older than her, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, two years older," he answered. "So, I suppose I'd been on the dating scene for a bit longer. But yeah, I was in a, uh... few relationships with other women before her, but nothing too long lasting."

"What didn't work about those?" I asked.

"Just..." he paused, shrugging his shoulders. "I was with plenty of really great girls, but I started to want something more. And... with some of them, while things were fun, I just couldn't imagine things with them being long-term. And I was kinda wanting to look for something with more substance."

"Are things less fun with Annie?" I inquired. For the first time, he gave me a somewhat annoyed look.

"No, it's just..." he began before pausing to search for his words. "When you're a bit younger, you don't know what you're looking for. You think you do, but you don't. I wasn't digging deep. I just was looking for the things I was thought I was supposed to. Girls who were very pretty, who dressed well, who had big... uh... personalities, who were the life of the party." Right... big "personalities". That's definitely what he was gonna say before he caught himself. This was VERY promising information! "And a lot of them were great, really, they were, but... it just all started to feel the same, and I was looking for something more. Like I said, something with more substance."

"Why weren't you finding girls like this before?" I asked.

"It was just... I guess, sorta like I was saying, I was more focused on the surface level things than the stuff that's really important," he answered. "Not that I was like... a cad... is that the term? I wasn't only just looking for the super-hot girls. It was only... I didn't think to look beyond them."

"Is there any part of you that felt like you sacrificed something in choosing Annie in order to find those other positive qualities?" I asked, testing my luck.

"What do you mean?" he asked, his eyebrows scrunching up.

"Well... I'll put it in very rude but clear terms, so forgive me beforehand," I prefaced. "But is there any part of you that believes that, instead of choosing a 10 out of 10 with no personality, you had to look for an 8 out of 10 that could make you laugh?" Annie was closer to a 6 to be honest, but I didn't want to start pushing that button just yet.

"No. No. No." he said defensively, somewhat upset by the accusation. "It was just..." he paused again, searching for the right words that didn't make him sound like an asshole that used to only care about a girl's looks. "It was just the realization that such numbers really didn't matter." I smiled lightly and nodded before making it a point to scribble a lot of notes in my notebook at this response, a fact he registered. "Look, I'm not drawing comparisons to Annie with those women I used to date," he continued. "It's just... I had to find what actually mattered to me. Looking at it as numbers and ratings... that's how high school guys think." I nodded and smiled at Eddie, giving him reassurance that he was doing fine, calming him down somewhat.

"One thing I've begun to find informative lately with my patients is exploring those younger years. So, tell me... what were you like during high school? How'd that stage of things go for you?" I asked.

"Uh..." he began, leaning back. "I know a lot of people fixate on that time, or complain about how bad it was, but... I always kind of enjoyed it. I'm sure other people didn't have it so good, and I'm not taking away from that. But I had a lot of friends. I did well in class. I played soccer and really enjoyed it. I, you know... I look back fondly." I nodded warmly.

"What was your dating life like? Were you a late bloomer, or were you good-looking back then too?" I asked. He paused for a split second at my wording, glancing at me before shaking it off. Good... he caught that.

"I was, uh... I was popular," he stated, suddenly hesitant. "I had an active social life," he stated, trying to be subtle about it. But it was pretty obvious that a guy like him probably killed it with girls back in high school, and I wasn't gonna let him escape this conversation without acknowledging it.

"So, you did pretty well with girls, then?" I asked plainly with a knowing look.

"Yeah, I guess so," he admitted, trying not to be overly proud of the fact that a guy like him probably got a lot of action in his younger years. Probably up till when he met Annie. "I mean, I guess I was a good-looking young man in a popular crowd, an athlete who was in decent enough shape. I had lots of friends, and lots of female friends. I, uh... I guess I... took advantage. I'm not, like... proud of it..." I grinned wide as he nervously admitted this.

"Eddie... there's no shame in what you did. You were popular and handsome. No one's gonna hold it against you that you were demolishing obscene amounts of pussy back in high school!" I stated with a grin, wanting to push past his nervousness. This bluntness out of me made him laugh in sheer surprise, and I laughed along with him. Having pushed through his better nature, he sat back and exhaled.

"Well, I wouldn't personally put it like that," he said, again not wanting to come across as anything less than a genuine, thoughtful guy who cared about the right things.

"Do you feel guilty for all the pussy you slayed back then?" I asked. This time, he winced at this crude comment.

"I..." he said, holding up his hands to stop me talking about this. "More embarrassed than anything."

"Embarrassed of what?" I inquired.

"I was young and dumb back then. Now, looking back... I was just a stupid kid who only cared about... it doesn't matter," he trailed off, waving his hand as if to dismiss this line of thinking.

"No, please. Continue," I said. "What things were important things to you back then?" For the first time, the confident married man seemed embarrassed, going slightly red in the face.

"Stupid things. Cosmetic things," he said vaguely. I smiled.

"Things like what, Eddie," I asked, smiling a sickeningly sweet smile, turning the knife a bit, knowing what he was dancing around. He knew it and rolled his eyes.

"I... you know... the things teenage guys care about. Pretty girls with dark hair, a perfect ass, and big tits," he admitted. "I mean... it's dumb, I know. And I feel embarrassed looking back that I looked at things on a such a surface level. Once I stopped doing that, I found the love of my life."

"So, that type of girl you described... would that be your platonic ideal for a woman?" I asked, registering immediately that I ticked all those boxes, even if he hadn't yet. In response to what I asked, he shook his head.

"That was the perfect woman for teenage me, maybe. Not adult me." Eddie replied. Sure.

"And you proved this by marrying a blonde woman who maybe doesn't quite fit that description...?" I replied.

"I... not by design. It's just... that's how it happened." He replied. Realizing he might have inadvertently admitted that his wife was neither pretty nor had big tits, he continued. "But my wife is very pretty and attractive, and I'm nothing but happy with her." I smiled and nodded.

"It's okay. I'm not trying to 'getcha'. I'm just doing my job and asking questions," I said, trying to ease his consternation. He exhaled and smiled, but he was clearly still somewhat on edge.

"I know. I know. I'm just... I just want to make sure I'm making my point clearly," he stated.

"I understand," I said, pausing to make a point of writing a lot of notes, letting him stew in concern about what I was writing. Finally, I looked back up at him. "So, at what point did you stop liking hot dark-haired girls with big tits?" I asked with a straight face. He gave me a withering look of annoyance, making me grin.

"I had a type when I was younger. My tastes evolved. I don't know what else there is to say about it," he replied, clearly eager for me to drop the subject.

"As I said before, some of my latest findings suggest that these desires at that stage of life can be very illustrative. I think a lot of people's core lustful desires really crystallize around this stage of life. It's not 100% of course. For me, for example, my ideas of sex and wants and needs are ever-changing and evolving as I learn more and more through my patients. But... I'm a sex therapist. It's my job to learn new things and study how sexuality evolves, and it's in my best interest to follow the curve, so to speak. But for most, it's really at this stage of the game that people really decide what they truly want and desire. It might get sugarcoated over time, but the root desire really takes hold right there, at that age. This is the point where most people finalize their 'type'. Do you think, deep down, this is still your type?"

"I think... I think I'm one of the exceptions. Like you..." he replied firmly. I smiled and looked away, amused. Of course, I should have realized he would take the out I'd raised as a possibility rather than admit to desires he as a husband shouldn't be still having. There was nothing wrong with still having desires as a married person, it was acting on them that was the bad thing. Bad... but very, very fun. But he was trying to deny that he even had these desires, which was obviously a lie. Everyone does. But the fact that he tried to deny it was... very interesting. Very promising for what I had planned for him.

I scribbled quite a few more notes down, my penmanship far more crisp and legible than most of my colleagues. But the silence between us was awkward and heavy, and he could feel it too.

"Why... why are you asking me about all this?" Eddie asked. "Is it something Annie said? Did I do something I'm not even aware of? I can't help but feel like you're making an accusation here..." I watched him for a few moments before affixing a warm grin.

"Well, what's said between me and her is privileged information," I began. "And perhaps I'm putting you in an unfair position, as I myself have had something of a breakthrough recently, one that has made me far more intrigued about details like this and their importance. And I'm using your case to test out some of these revelations, and perhaps it's not exactly a one-to-one match." He seemed somewhat pacified by this, but I continued.

"I've recently gotten a glimpse at some of the more sinful behaviors that men and women can get up to behind closed doors. Stuff that's eclipsed all the previous knowledge I've gained during my time as a sex therapist. It's opened my eyes to certain aspects of human nature that I just can't ignore," I said, tapping my pen against my notebook along with those last few words. "And I confess that it has me exploring certain qualities in my patients that I didn't quite give enough attention to before."

"Okay..." he replied.

"So, I apologize if these questions might seem a bit outside what you may have expected, but I assure you they are of vital importance to both me and my current research. So, all you have to do is answer these questions, and then we can move on," I stated. He nodded.

"Sorry... it's just... I thought I was being, like... accused of something..." he said again, breathing a little easier.

"I understand..." I said, smiling reassuringly at him again. I then sat up straight and leaned back, pushing out my chest ever so slightly as I addressed him straight-on. "So, tell me, Eddie... are there any women out there that remind you of those girls from back then? Ones that maybe stir up those old feelings..."

His eyes slightly narrowed as I kept coming back to the same point.

"No..." he said simply. "Those feelings are in the past," he added firmly, looking me directly in the eyes, seeking to put an end to this line of questioning right here and now. Dammit... he hadn't let his eyes wander once, not even the quickest respectful glance at my cleavage. Perhaps I wasn't showing enough... no, if I did, it would be too obvious, wouldn't it? But no question, because I was prying at his fidelity, he made sure to be on his best behavior. I needed to get him to relax... not feel so under attack, less defensive... then his eyes, and mind, would begin to wander. Then I could make my move.

"Okay, let's... let's maybe move on to a more comfortable line of questioning," I began, opting to not frustrate him any further.

"Please..." he replied with a crooked smile.

"So, what do you love about Annie?" I asked.

"Oh, boy..." he said, knowing that was a big question. He sat up a bit before replying. "She's really... she's an amazing person. She's smart. She's funny. She's pretty. She always seems so happy to just be around me, and that excitement is infectious. And she makes me feel better just being around her. Like... she lets me enjoy whichever new thing I'm excited about."

"Like what?" I asked.

"I've been really into cooking lately," he replied, clearly more excited to talk about this than our previous subject. "Probably too many food tv shows, you know. But... I'm not a good cook. I'm trying, but... I'm not that good."

"I doubt that," I replied, almost absentmindedly.

"What do you mean?" he asked, giving me a curious look.

"Oh, I don't know... you strike me as someone who's probably good at whatever he does," I replied with a smile. I meant it. He probably didn't even have to try to be good at whatever he did. And I had no doubt that carried over to the bedroom. I could just tell that, even in his first experiences with sex, he was probably good enough to make girls go head over heels for him, a love which he was too good-hearted and idealistic to return. Breaking hearts and smashing pussy, haha. Not such a bad life for a guy like him, I'd expect. Lesser men would have just embraced it, but not him. He wanted a different fate, a somewhat better life. That's what makes him one of the good ones. And that's also what made him such a juicy target for the kind of wicked things I had planned. Corrupting a good man enough to make him embrace sin... that was indescribably erotic.

"I..." he exhaled, pulling me from my thoughts. "People have always said that it comes easy for me, and... you know I do actually have to work on some things. Sure, I'm good enough at my fair share of stuff, but other things, I'm not..." he said. Doubtful. "Like, for example, cooking. God help me, I try, but it is not good. Trust me. But Annie... she always acts like it's the best thing she ever tasted." Well, I knew she was lying, because I bet Eddie's big fat cock was the best thing she ever tasted, but that's for another time. "And the fact that she tries to really convince me that it's good... it's heartwarming." I smiled at this.

"What do you cook?" I asked.

"Well... I'm a bit of a carnivore, so chicken and steak. I just can't get the spices right on a steak, but I've found a really good place for the meat. Have you been to that new healthy grocery store there on the main drag?" he asked.

"Oh yeah, I love that place!" I said with excitement. That was a lie, I'd never been there, but it seemed helpful to agree. Frankly, I wasn't much of a cook myself, ordering takeout a lot of the time, due to working long hours and a general lack of skill in the kitchen. Perhaps Eddie could show me a thing or two in the kitchen the morning after we fuck...

"So yeah, they have a really good source on good, grass-fed beef, and really good chicken. Yet somehow, I still can't make it work. All the spices, and the right cooking equipment... I just can't get it all to come together like I want to. But I'm getting closer," he said with a grin, his passion for this hobby endearing. "But Annie... she's happy with whatever dinner I make, because I made it."

"Is there part of you that wishes she had a more refined pallet?" I asked. Of course, a woman like Annie was happy to get whatever she could from a hunk like Eddie. But without challenge, without having those obstacles to overcome, he couldn't reach his full potential, neither in the kitchen, nor the bedroom.

"Well, I'm just happy someone likes it," he said diplomatically, not biting on the bait. And that's kinda how the rest of our talk went. He talked warmly about Annie and how things were going, but if there was any chance of him giving some sort of honest evaluations of his marriage and criticisms of the life he had versus the potential of the life he could have, he wasn't gonna provide it. Having been put on edge by my needling at his fidelity, he was on his best behavior from that point forward, not giving an inch. And because of this, I quickly realized he would not be giving me those excessive amounts of inches he no doubt had packing between his legs either. At least not today. Dammit.

1...34567...10