All Comments on 'Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 01 Pt. 02'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

TheTalkMan finally delivers a story worth his status after a lot of dudes in the past few years, finally he has delivered an action packed sizzling story that meets his status. It is to no one's wonder he went back to his roots while crafting this story and he has gotten back to what made him great. But I do fear that him forcing the narrative to continue in a story that is a spin-off might lead him to bite more than he can chew, this could lead to be another one of his convoluted series but for now he aces the formula.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 3 years ago

I wonder what's next for Dr. White.

bcboi92bcboi92over 3 years ago
Amazing!

Loved the plot and the writing, really enjoyable to read!

I take it this is the end of the story for now, or can we expect a part 3 or chapter 2?

kid9kid9over 3 years ago
wow

this was great glad you updated quick cant wait for the next story i hope it is up soon

mia_deniermia_denierover 3 years ago
Amazing story

What a masterpiece, congrats.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 3 years ago

It's a shame you never included Ashley. I had envisaged her getting involved in a threesome, perhaps being drilled on the desk, with Dr White riding her face?

There's nothing particularly new here, and I do think you're getting into the habit of consistently overwriting things now, but it's the usual high-class, nasty filth that we've come to expect.

Hot, if a little familiar.

shark_laynshark_laynover 3 years ago

Well, I need to take a break from reading your stories. You're the best, man.

Airdale_SailorAirdale_Sailorabout 3 years ago
After Much Thought

I thoroughly enjoyed both chapters of this story. Your writing is detailed and engaging without being overly wordy. That there is some character development is a big plus. One thing distracted me. At first I held back because I didn't want to appear too pedantic, but while your writing right now is very good one detail could make it (near) professional: Pronoun Tenses. Frequently you use "him" and "her" when the correct usage should be "he or I" and "she." Sometimes "me and her" when "she and I" would be the correct usage; never put the narrator first. While the story and plot are the core of any tale, it is the sentence structure and grammar that package and deliver it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The King is Back

The King of this whole damn website is back and writing better than ever.

Jannic69Jannic69about 3 years ago
Awesome Story

I note that this is all 'Chapter 1' - I like it a lot and there's lots of room to grow the Code out, although I kind of prefer when the main seductress gets the man permanently and privately hope that happens some day.

Also - second above comment, let's get Ashley in on this.

I think it'd be really cool to have her corrupt a woman (more likely a patient) into a man-eating slut - repeating what was done to her, as opposed to your stories' typical "She was a filthy whore all along and destined for this" - Dr. White diverting more good sexy women into sin.

Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Loved it!

Loved it!

ranfallboyranfallboyabout 3 years ago

Loved it like always Talkman, can't wait for the next chapter or whatever you have planned next(fingers crossed for old milf and young stud)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
One of my all time favorites

Always love to read your stories. Love big tits( who doesn’t) and the way you use subtle sentences that could be taken different ways , ie”I want you to be in deep on this”. My favorite is the way you write it from the females point. Great job. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Another masterpiece

Love the character of Dr.White and the way she manipulates events, hot as fuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing

Can't wait for her to destroy another marriage! Always the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Feedback

Fantastically twisted but erotic - very well written too!

framue29framue29about 3 years ago

this might well be your masterpiece. And it helps me to better understand that extramarital relationship that I maintain for years now, where I prefer to masturbate to pics and messages of my mistress to actual sex with my wife, that I truly love but never satisfied me sexually

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

https://www.literotica.com/s/a-mafia-family-ch-01

This is a typical alpha male story on literotica that I just love.

Tony Marinetti is a hunk who's all money, power, influence & a stud in bed. Tony is yet to meet a femme fatale who can finish him, both in bed & otherwise! The author has ended the story in just 3 chapters whereas the scope of the story is much more than that. Would you be interested in taking it forward, or writing something similar?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I literally had to force myself to jerk off this because am too lazy to keep searching for new story. As hot as your story is. This is basically 31 pages story. 29 of teasing and 2 page worth of actual sex. Whats the point of this? What kind of masochist would even consider this good?. Its like reading 10000 words of literotica and the only sex scene in it were "She put his cock inside her, they come" and that's it. How is that worth? Even just for a smut this is taking too long for something that doesn't compensate the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really loved this story, I can’t get enough of your stuff. One thing I would love to see more of is to work the psychological torture and betray into the sex scenes more. Like make the Annie’s of your story watch rather than theorizing what they are going through

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Have to agree with the first post. I think this is your best story in the last couple of years. One slight criticism was the magical increase in breast size. I think this was an ideal way to link this story to GG's like in Maggie, by having that Dr give Dr White implants?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If Maggie was a therapist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story, I don't think there is a story of yours I don't like. I have a couple of story ideas for you. One is the stud is a teacher at a high school, the slut is one of his students. She has flirted he way through her other classes except his. There is a plain Jane over achiever that works as an intern for the studs plain jane wife. The slut works to seduce the teacher and ruin the plain jane's life. The other idea is that the Stud and the Slut grew up together and were best friends. The Slut traveled the world and the stud stayed in town became a big shot at a company. The Plain Jane wife is a bit of a bitch and people only tolerate her for the husband. The company then hires the Slut as an assistant to the Stud who decides she doesn't like the wife and wants her friend to have a better relationship so tries to get other sluts to seduce him. He refuses them and she decides that as his best friend it is her duty to make sure he has a better wife. Maybe have them be Asian as I don't really see a lot of Asian girls and the main slut in your stories they are usually side sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent. Have to agree though having Annie watch \hear Dr. White and Eddie going at it, in any sense would be sweet. Maybe a revisit is necessary somehow, prequel... Also love the basic premise of big cock meets massive tits, the shaming of Annie's small breasts by Dr. White adds to the story immensely. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was so hot! I can’t wait for the next husband Dr. White meets ;)

I’d really like her to somehow get in contact with the guy on the phone with his wife at the grocery store. I hope that’s coming soon. I love your work.

Rumpelstiltskin63Rumpelstiltskin6311 months ago

why such cruelty? there's nothing exciting or sexy about deliberately destroying someone completely.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

This is an amazing and incredible story. I have to hand it to the author for his twisted imagination. A sex therapist role flipped on its head - fantastic and I love it!

As a note, Dr. White should meet again with Annie, after she has competed her analysis and study of the broken woman. Annie could be persuaded to have her body modified with mammoth enhanced tits, a Brazilian Butt Lift, filled lips, and tattoos. Gym work to tighten and tone her improved body. Lastly she should undergo lengthy therapy to transform her into happy but predatory slut. She would be remade into a new woman. Just fun speculations.

Darkshooter213Darkshooter2136 months ago

Wow! Pure evil. Reading this chapter and the prequel was like seeing a multi auto accident on an interstate highway. So much carnage, but you can't look away. By the way, that little "hack writer" comment in Eddie's inter-talk made me giggle.

RobHiRobHi5 days ago

I sure hope this was all fiction, because if it's fact the therapist should lose her license as a therapist for malpractice. She should also be sued for ruining relationships for her own needs.

In additon she should be criminally charged for putting the first woman in a hospital for again, her own selfish needs, and for brainwashing her to think she was crazy when she was right all along.

I quit reading this story after the beginning of this part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...