Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 01 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, let's start there, with what's clearly most important to you..." Dr. White began, smirking. "She doesn't measure up to me at all, does she?" she asked, arching her back to show off her impressive jugs. She pulled her arms together to make them really bulge outwards. My eyes went wide as I stared at them. "That's the root of all her issues, you know? That she has a flat chest. Poor little Annie probably could never hold down any man worth having because she could never even fill up a training bra. All the best boys dated girls whose big tits spilled out of anything they wore. She knows she landed a guy way out of her league, and she knows that one day you'll realize it, too. Keep looking at my tits, baby... today's that day, isn't it? Look at my big, round, soft tits and realize what you've been missing out on. Think about all the love you share with your wife, think about the promises you made... then look at my massive fucking jugs and tell me what actually fucking matters to you..."

I was gawking at her boobs at this point, her words landing blow after blow to my unguarded mind. She gently scratched the back of my scalp with one hand while using the fingers on her other hand to circle one of her stiff nipples. I was practically drooling.

"What do you think about my boobs, babe?" she asked, again using her arms to make them bulge outwards right in front of my face. "I don't think there's any harm in at least saying they're bigger than Annie's, right? Even she would admit it. Can you? Don't I have bigger tits than your wife, Eddie?"

She kept gently rocking on my lap, not only grinding against my crotch, but also making her big fleshy tits wobble. And on top of that, I was still double palming her exposed ass, greedily gripping the firm cheeks as she rocked in my lap. My mind was so overwhelmed that I literally didn't have the strength to lie.

"Yes..." I choked out, my eyes glazed over. "They're bigger..." Her face lit up in joy at this admission.

"Haha! Yes!" she said, giving my straining cock a little more oomph in her grinding, making me squirm. "Bigger... and better, right? Aren't my big, round, perfect tits better than Annie's little mosquito bites?"

If I wasn't so addled, I could find the strength to deny it. But really... there was no denying it.

"Yes! They're better!" I said, my tightened voice forcing the words out through the overwhelming pleasure I was feeling. And as if this admission was me sprinting down a deeply sloped mountain, I couldn't stop the next words out of my mouth. "You have amazing tits!"

Somehow, her grin got even bigger. She simultaneously really dug in when she ground against my cock again and leaned slightly forward, bringing her boobs slightly closer to my face.

"Yes! YES! You're finally starting to be honest with me, Eddie! I love it!" she said, lovingly scratching the back of my scalp. This made me shiver, on top of everything else she was doing. "Is my ass better than hers, too? I think it is..." she said, shaking her butt in my hands as she ground against me, coaxing me to squeeze it again.

"Ugh... yes! Fuck..." I groaned, digging my fingers into her ass-cheeks again. I was so turned on I couldn't stop myself from saying it. Or this. "Your ass is incredible! Oh! Way better than hers..." It sounded so wrong, but I couldn't deny it.

"Mmm! Yes!" she said happily, grinding herself against my lap again, making my head roll with pleasure. Again, she grasped the back of my head and made sure I was looking at her. "Am I better looking than your wife? Am I more gorgeous and sexy than the woman you married, Eddie?"

I wanted to say no. I really did. Even in this state, I would never say that Annie wasn't pretty. She was very much so. Annie was pretty... but Dr. White was stunning. Objectively better looking than my wife. Anyone would say so. It was undeniable. I didn't want to insult the woman I was married in such a way... but I couldn't stop myself.

"Yes! Oh! Fuck you! You're better looking, you fucking bitch!" I called out, my fury unable to stop me from giving her what she wanted.

"Mmm... fuck, that's so fucking hot!" she sighed, closing her eyes and letting one hand slide down her front, touching herself through her thong. She did this as she continued grinding herself against me, her movements making her boobs wobble lusciously. Despite my mind being in a lustful agony, my body was in heaven. My heated gaze kept staring at her mouthwatering nipples.

"What I tell you, babe? Sex brings out the truth..." she said, her once steady voice sounding a little more shaky as the heat of the moment began to affect her. "When you reached the moment of truth, when you are dying with sexual need, you admitted that your wife is an inferior woman. Inferior to her therapist... inferior to most women, in truth. And you have firmly established that fact in here..." she said, gently tapping the back of my head. "You will always know that you established that there are women you'd put on a higher pedestal than your wife. You have cemented the fact that your wife is inferior in your mind. And baby... that's one of the biggest steps you can take towards meeting your destiny. A journey you're on that is leading you away from your wife and into the arms of a better woman. You've taken your first step away from Annie... isn't that exciting?" Even through the lust painted across my face, she could see the obvious guilt I was feeling. "Thinking about Annie? Poor thing. I know you love her. She is very nice, at least. And charming. And funny. But that shit doesn't get a man's rocks off, does it? We all know you're not meant for each other. A girl like Annie would make an amazing ex-wife, wouldn't she? You could stay friends, and reminisce about the good times, then you can go off and be with another, better woman, and you would both know that other woman is who you're actually meant to be with." As she said all this, she kept grinding herself against me, keeping me right on that edge, driving me crazy. She kept the one hand that was on the back of my head to keep my head from rolling in pleasure, keeping me pointed forwards, staring at her. She then straightened herself up making sure her massive boobs were unescapable in my vision as she spoke, no doubt hoping to use them to affect my decision making. And so far, it very clearly had.

"So, you're saying I'm better looking than your wife, and that I have a better body... wouldn't that make me a far better woman for you than Annie? I'm exactly your type, and you... you're exactly mine..." she said, grinding against my rock hard post. "You asked me the first time we met if what I've learned in my job impacted my taste, and it has. I've realized that the best guys are hot married men with big, meaty cocks. Those are the guys that fuck the best. So... do you want to just do it? Right here and now? Do you wanna fuck me, Eddie?"

She kept slowly grinding herself against me, to the point where I could feel how wet she was through my pants. I was being driven crazy by her words and her assured, unrelenting grinding, making me throb with need, rendering me unable to think straight. God... I hadn't been this turned on in forever. I needed to do something, but... I couldn't just cheat on my wife. I couldn't throw away everything I'd worked for, despite my body yelling out to the contrary. My body wanted to screw this teasing slut's brains out. My body wanted to throw away damn near everything just to avail myself in her juicy body, damn the consequences. But I'd developed a fair bit of willpower in the last few years, and it was finally paying off.

"No... I can't..." I groaned out, barely able to form language yet still able to stand up for my marriage. My hands rose from her ass and were forming clenched fists in the air, trying to fight off the pleasure she was bringing me. She smiled and pouted her lips at this denial, but she was undeterred.

"You are an amazing husband!" she said, smiling brightly. She had planted her ass in my lap and was leaning back, looking at me in an almost admiring fashion. "You have a slut on your lap who is dying to fuck you... and when I say fuck you, I mean, like... real sweaty nasty FUCKING! Like... really wicked, mean, unholy fucking, the type of sex a man like you needs! No love... no kindness... just raw sex! You have a slut who is willing to give you all that... and you say no? Even though every fiber in your being is dying for it..." She shook her head, smirking. "Wow, you are passing every test I give you. You really are something, aren't you? You really did put in the work to improve yourself. I truly believe that you are doing your best to be a good, loyal husband." She put her hand over her heart at this, as if she was touched by what she had seen from me. My still wide eyes flicking up from her chest to her face for just a few moments, I spoke up.

"So... are we done, then?" I asked, hopeful that I had done whatever I'd needed to do to convince her that she was wrong. But at this question, she laughed.

"No, no, no..." she said, amused. "We are definitely still gonna fuck. That hasn't changed. It's just gonna be extra sweet knowing how hard you're trying to resist it. Knowing how loyal you are, how much you've grown, how much you love Annie... all it's gonna do is make me gush extra hard on this big fat cock of yours when you eventually give in. A slut loves a challenge, you know?" She said, wiggling her butt against my lap again, making my head roll in pleasure. "And you wanna know why I say this?" she asked, resuming her slow, mind-melting grinding of her pussy against my clothed cock. She leaned in just a touch closer, making her boobs wiggle lusciously in front of my hungry eyes. "I say it because no matter how much you defend yourself, no matter how much you love your wife, you have not been able to stop staring at my big, round, perfect tits!"

This accusation made my lust addled eyes flick back up from her boobs to her knowing face.

"No, it's just... no I haven't," I said, knowing how weak this sounded as I said it.

"It's a damn pity, isn't it?" she asked, still grinding against me, bringing her hands up to cup her enormous boobs. "You are trying so hard to be a good man. You want so badly to be a good, loyal husband. You are doing everything so right. You would be destined for a wonderful life with Annie if only... if only those 'big-titty girls' didn't get to you first! Haha! Why did their tits have to be so big and soft? Why did they have to have such perfect asses, too? If only they didn't practically throw themselves at you. If only they didn't get you addicted to their massive tits! If only they didn't make you hunger for their perfect asses like a starving man. If only they didn't train that big fat cock of yours to expect the best. You'll never be fully satisfied with Annie, because you love big tits too fucking much." She paused, her voice heavy with lust, her eyes glazed with heat. Suddenly, as if discovering a treasure, her face lit up and she resumed talking.

"That's why you haven't been able to admit that... isn't it? That you love big tits?" she asked excitedly, grinding against me at a slightly quicker pace as she sat up to make sure her boobs consumed my vision. She squeezed her firm jugs again, the soft flesh pouring through her fingers. "I get it now. To admit to it would be to admit to the doomed fate of your marriage, and all that work to be better... everything that you are, it would be admitting that it all means nothing. To admit to it would be to confess to a desire to relapse. To admit to it would be an admission that you will most certainly fall back into your old ways. To admit that you love giant round boobs is to declare openly that you're destined to betray your flat-chested wife and end up with a much better, much bustier woman. To admit to loving big tits is to admit to yourself that you're gonna end up sucking on a pair of mammoth jugs again. To admit to loving girls with massive udders is to admit that your gonna be squeezing some slut's enormous pair for the rest of your days. And to admit that you love girls with huge melons is to admit you also probably still love perfect asses as well."

My eyes practically glazed over as her words hit home. It did feel like if I were to admit to still liking big tits, it would be putting a crack in a dam that would eventually cause it to crumble. What she said was true, and I hated it. I hated that I was reacting so strongly to her body, and I feared what it would mean. And what it did mean would probably spell bad news for my future. I... I just couldn't admit to that. But as much as I tried to deny it, my cock was practically leaping out of my pants it was so excited, her words establishing a connection to a doomed but very sexually pleasurable future. My cock didn't care about the fallout... all it wanted was pleasure. And Dr. White was establishing a very clear path to that lustful fate, making my cock froth with excitement. And she wasn't done yet.

"And if you still love perfect asses, that means that all those evil sluts will make you do such bad things to them..." she purred, her ass driving down into me with a little extra oomph, making me squirm. My cock was tingling it was so excited. "Make you watch those jiggling cheeks till you get hypnotized. They're gonna keep working out so your mind melts whenever you glance at their butts." Her grinding was having an effect on her, making her begin to sigh in pleasure. "And they're gonna make you get rough with them too. Make you treat them like the sluts they are. Make you spank their hot ass... oh... make the cheeks jiggle. Ugh. Make you fuck them up the ass until they fucking scream! Ah! Turn you into a fucking beast again. Drive you crazy and make you nice and compliant to each of their wicked whims as long as you get the pleasure you need. Fuck! So when they pull their ass cheeks apart, you'll dive in and rim their tight asshole... oh... feast on their ass like it's your favorite meal. Ugh! Make you get on your knees and eat their slutty cunt for fucking hours! Ugh! Make you gulp down their squirt over and over until they fucking cry with pleasure! Yes! Make you worship every inch of their perfect bodies! Ah! And you'll love it! Yes! You won't think twice! You'll live to make your slut happy! Ugh! Fuck!"

She stopped talking and threw her head back, focusing on just humping me. She grabbed the couch behind me with both hands in order to give herself added leverage, but after a few moments of this, she reached down with one of her hands and slid her fingers beneath her thong, toying with her clit as she ground against me.

My eyes were rolling to the back of my head in pleasure. I could barely think straight. My blood was on fire I was so overheated, and I was near past rational thought. Without even realizing it, my hands had landed on her near-bare ass again, squeezing the firm cheeks, pulling her into me as she humped me. My cock's need for pleasure was so all-consuming that it was overwhelming my body and actions, humping up into her. Upon realizing where my hands were placed, they began to slide upwards along her silky flesh, up past her hips and along her sides, moving towards her breasts, almost on their own accord.

"Wait... wait..." I said, gasping, my hips still rolling along with her as we humped into each other. But as my palms got closer, whatever remaining shred of reason left inside me was enough to raise one last Hail Mary defense.

"Stop!" I cried out, steering my wayward palms to her shoulders, jarring her from her actions, and pulling us both out of our lustful fog. I panted for breath, barely able to think. It was at literally the last moment before my straining need overwhelmed me, the last chance before falling over the edge and doing something really, really wrong. If I hadn't stopped things when I did, my cock would be driving into her cunt within moments. And to escape this situation as unscathed as possible, I needed to just do whatever I needed to, before I made the biggest mistake of my life.

"What?" she sighed, breathing deep, her nipples as stiff as diamonds, her skin glowing with perspiration. She was as excited as I was. But I had to stop this now, before things got out of control.

"What do you want me to say to end this?" I asked, desperate. "Whatever I need to say, I'll say. But please... I just can't take this anymore..." Her eyes glowing with heat, her smooth lips turned up in a satisfied smile.

"I need you to admit that you still love big boobs more than anything! Not only for me... but for yourself. Then we can end this," she panted out, still catching her breath. This had been my point of no return, the fact that I had been unwilling to give credence to, despite her constant prodding. But now, knowing how on fire my mind and body was, I might have to take the hit. I might have to self-inflict a crack in my dam-like defenses as opposed to letting them get vaporized. Swallowing my pride, I relented.

"Yes! Okay... I love them! I love big boobs! I do! I love big boobs more than anything! Just please..." I begged. I had to admit... making this admission, even under duress, even just to get her to stop this exercise, made my cock pulse like crazy. It was as if it knew something I didn't. As if I'd made a choice with consequences I didn't even realize.

"Oh, fuck!" she sighed, wiggling herself against me, grinding against my crotch hard. "Say it again... fuck... say it like you fucking mean it!"

"Oh!" I groaned, wanting to hold back but knowing I couldn't. Her incessant humping drew the words out of me before I could stop them. "Yes! Fuck! I fucking love them, okay!? I fucking love big round fucking tits! I love staring at them! I love squeezing them! I love sucking them! AH! And I love fucking them! OH! God! I still love big tits more than anything! Ugh! It was always the best! The fucking best! Sex was always better with the big-titted girls. I couldn't get enough! Oh! I couldn't stop! I loved it..." The words poured out of me faster than I could think. I didn't even comprehend what I was saying. It was a pure unfiltered window into my subconscious, and in that sense, it had to be the truth. Even I couldn't believe what I was saying.

Neither could Dr. White.

"FUCK!" she cried out, clenching her eyes and leaning back, throwing her gaze upwards as she ground herself into me lewdly, this forceful act making my body tense up as I tried to withstand the pleasure. My hands floated from her shoulders and hung in the air, my palms clenching as she ground into me hard. "Oh my God, you did it! You actually fucking did it! Oh! Haha! Yes! You just blew up your own marriage, and you don't even realize it! AH! You just admitted you've been lying this whole time! You just confessed that you love big fucking tits! That big boobs are more important to you than anything! OH! That includes your wife. You just confessed that your love of big tits outweighs everything else, even Annie, and you'll never be able to deny that you said it!"

Even in my lustful haze, I took issue with this. That wasn't quite what I said, was it? I didn't actually mean I love big boobs more than I love my wife...

Right?

"Oh my God, I'm so happy you're finally being honest with your doctor..." she said, breathing deep as she settled back in place in my lap, staring me down like a hunter would her prey. My cock was screaming in need as I tried to catch my breath and calm down, the cum in my balls ready to boil over. I couldn't take anymore. I just couldn't. Through my lust-addled daze, I looked at her.

"Please..." I begged. "Is this over?" I couldn't even deny the presence of desperation in my voice, but I didn't care. This needed to end now. I'd given her everything she asked of me, over and over again.

1...678910...21