Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 01 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a friend, I could empathize. But as a doctor... I was beyond thrilled. Annie was now in a state of pure, unfiltered emotion. Undistilled heartbreak. This... this is what I'd been waiting for. This was the good shit that I needed to study. And with things like the footage I had on my phone, I could keep her in this state for an extensive amount of time, enough to really dig in and study her. She was going to be miserable for a good long while as this new glimpse of her husband's new life had sent her spiraling into misery. I could help her build herself back up, then... BOOM! The sinful video footage of Eddie and her slutty aunt would 'somehow' find its way to her, and she'd be right back to square one. A crying, sobbing, heartbroken mess, her raw psyche ripe to be explored and studied for an even longer period. Sure, the video would need a few edits to erase any evidence of my involvement, but this plan could work. If I played this right, I could bathe in this sinful moment for a long, long time.

As cruel as it sounded, I couldn't hide my excitement, and I found myself grabbing my notebook with one hand as I comforted her with the other. I could throw away all this and just be a good person... a good friend for Annie. But for the sake of progress, I had to ignore such niceties. I couldn't let any mercy get in the way of my work. I was at the cutting edge of some really important progress here, and I had to let these wicked sexual desires carry me forward. I had to follow them, no matter who got caught in the crossfire. I had to be ruthless. There'd be many Annie's along the way, and I couldn't let them slow me down.

"Annie..." I began. "Let's talk."

*************

And with that, this case was pretty much done. Eddie and Krystal were in their proper place, living their best lives together, devoting their lives fully to intense, sinful sex. Rhonda would assuredly have her place in their future as well, and I had no doubt she was taking part in many wonderful adventures of her own. And Annie was practically fully broken, a raw nerve, ripe for further study and examination. Right where I needed her. Eddie and Annie, the once happy couple, were in their current spot in life because of me, and the data they would provide was an incredible start to something that could prove to be truly world changing.

Everything I'd seen since I'd intervened in their lives had only supported my decision to do so. I'd done my small part in correcting certain mistakes, and it was time for me to move on. Breaking these two apart had consumed my attention these last few weeks, and I needed to move beyond this. I would keep studying Annie, and I would keep checking in with Eddie and Krystal, but now that they had been sorted out, I needed to devote my focus on other things. Close the book on this first chapter of my study, and move on to my next case.

And if they were each as fun as this one, I couldn't see myself ever stopping.

***************