All Comments on 'Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 02 Pt. 01'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is so hot!! I can’t wait for Stacy to take a hard ride on Ryan’s fat cock….. I’m especially looking forward to seeing what happens next between Bryce and Dr. White ;)

AndysterAndysteralmost 2 years ago

A lot of very enjoyable exposition here as the wicked women turn up the heat. Very excited to see how all this sexual tension gets resolved. Usually the parts of your stories after the dreary wife gets pushed out by the sluts are very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He's back, can't wait for the next part. Wish we had more sex this chapter though

JPaxxJPaxxalmost 2 years ago

Very hot Start and a nice bunch of sexy Characters. Hope to see the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’ve been so excited for this story since you said it was an extra nasty one and this did not disappoint, I only hope it gets even nastier and meaner from here and can’t wait to read more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you! Can't wait for the next post

ranfallboyranfallboyalmost 2 years ago

Great start to another great story. Love Stacy and love the hypnotism sub plot and hope that pays off.

kid9kid9almost 2 years ago

wow this was interesting cant wait to read what happens next

kid9kid9almost 2 years ago

this was a great read im so glad your back cant wait to read what happens next and read what other stories you upload

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent idea for were to take the Dr's story. One question I have. Are any of the random couples/stories characters from some of your other stories? I know you have included little easter eggs in the past from other stories. It would be good if you could mention them for those who may not get the reference (who they are and from what past story), maybe in the comments section of your stories once complete, or in a little note at the very end? I think this would entice more readers to go and read or reread those other stories. Wrt feedback on this story. I have commented in the past on a couple of other stories that the evil character/s seems to leave a lot to chance. I would have had the Dr encourage Lizzy to have a drinks ahead of the party to 'loosen herself up'. Also Stacy and Kendall handing flutes of champagne to each arriving guest (with maybe Lizzy's having crushed sleeping tablets in it and Ryan's laced with Viagra). This would not guarantee anything and you may feel that Stacy is so hot she would not need to do this, but I think it would show the characters, including Dr White, to be even more manipulative and evil. Also, the toilet dunking does not really add much to the story imho. I think the Kayla (I'm guessing probably Stacy will do this to Lizzy at some point) character is pure evil without the need for physical violence. Request: Please post more regularly. I started reading your stories years ago, when you seemed to have a set time of roughly 3 months between posts. You have probably over a hundred side stories of characters you have mentioned in your stories, which you could expand upon. I would suggest doing this as a series of shorter stories, that would reduce wait time between stories. Maybe you could use this idea on a monetised site to increase your output?

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 2 years ago

While a great lead I'm looking forward to what happens in Pt two of this one. I got the feeling Stacy is going to be knocked up in the near future, Dr. White might also try the whole pegger thing. Which honestly would be equally hot. For that Matter a four way with Stacy, Kendall, Dr. White, and Ryan would be a fun read.

The main thing is I hope is part two is only a short time away.

On a different train of thought I thought you had an Asian main character before with Tory K, in How to Get a Job at Fucking. Still fucking hot as hell and you should use them more often in this role.

disturbedhrtdisturbedhrtalmost 2 years ago

Truly one of your best I think the dr white series is the best you have done I expect that Stacy, Kendal, Marley, dr white and Kayla will all have a piece of the meat before the epilogue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really good stuff. When’s part 2 coming?

Donmon21Donmon21almost 2 years ago

Hes obviously gonna fuck stacy but I wonder who else he will fuck. Maybe some of her family members and friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gina has created a monster, she'll be so proud. Possible conclusion to Dr Whites story, she reconnects with Gina & Matt, Dr White has always viewed Gina as a her wicked older sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really good story 5/5, can't wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Seriously getting antsy waiting for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’ve missed these cruel, evil women in your stories. I need part 2 ASAP!!

solepleasingsolepleasingalmost 2 years ago

So good! I wish you would incorporate some serious foot fetish. It's amazing to see men crumble and get conditioned merely by the aroma of a woman's foot. Your writing style would fit perfectly with that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Seems like even if TheTalkMan submits all stories in a series at once, Literotica admin still staggers their releases a few days apart. Hoping for part 2 any day!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Seconding everyone asking for a part 2! Also throwing my hat in the ring as someone who would 100% be a paid subscriber if you end up going that direction. You’ve provided us with way too much entertainment over the years for me not to support you financially.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Only if we could see this level of creativity and talent with other way around in a cuckolding/NTR story. Well, one can dream. 10/10.

AshantiHasALovelyBootyAshantiHasALovelyBootyalmost 2 years ago

Okay just a small complaint.

If you are going to incorporate real life basketball team Golden State Warriors into your story, which makes sense giving their recent championship and what not. As well as it keeps the story linked with reality therefore giving a sense of familiarity the reader has with the team.

Don't use fake basketball player names, games and events. It's just really distracting and completely defeats the purpose of throwing the Warriors into the story. Call this a nitpick fine but if you are using a real team, put real players. Otherwise why put a real team?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Think the rest of us readers have the basketball as last thing on our mind @comment above

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with the basketball thing, very distracting and kind of weakens the narrative but at the same time it is a nit pick but I understand one should never gloss over such things.

dirkdreezydirkdreezyalmost 2 years ago

you tell the deeper plot of the story within the first pages...instead of letting it play itself out. couldve been great, but not worth reading after page 2. thanks for that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Definitely a different pacing here, but such a great build up!

Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I realize I'm in the extreme minority here, but I couldn't finish this. The literal assault with the toilet is beyond cruel. It's disgusting.

bigdeckybigdeckyover 1 year ago

Some of my favorite parts of your stories are the brief introductions and descriptions of minor characters - i.e. the virgin who Dr. White sets up with the slut, the BF out to celebrate his b'day with his GF but with his cousin and friend having their eyes on him. I'd love to see a follow-up of these side characters, or even just a longer listing of couples Dr. White has broken up by introducing their hot husbands and BF's to sluts so hot that they are practically forced to cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is so hot. How could he ever resist such a perfect slut. Can't wait to read the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i read through the whole thing and will finish it just to do it, but honestly, your characters aren't realistic in the slightest. It doesn't make any sense. And as mentioned before in some comments, you harp on and on about the same thing for so long that when it finally happens, it is a let down, a foregone conclusion. I think you should just stop with these shitty stories and leave the writing to better people.

Marklynda2Marklynda212 months ago

Now the good doctor is outsourcing her betrayal of her patient's trust. Being a member of the nonpopular group in school my heart goes out to her victims. A definite insight into how the 'mean girls' club operates. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Bro does not know basketball

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Absolutely incredible story.

Giratina143xGiratina143x4 months ago

This felt much more evil than other stories.

I feel really bad for lizzy.

Here’s hoping there is a redemption story sometime in the future by talkman but that’s a pipe dream for sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...