Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was more fun speculation by the good doctor. There were a few older people here among this sea of young singles, and one of them was a handsome silver fox sitting at a table with what looked like his wife, his college-aged daughter, and his daughter's roommate. The guy didn't seem altogether interested in being here, as it wasn't his type of place. But it was perhaps at his daughter's bidding that he was here, maybe her birthday. He was putting on a happy face, but it seemed like he would much rather be spending his time someplace quieter. Or, as Dr. White, speculated, he'd much rather be spending his time fucking his daughter's friend's hot ass. Maybe the only noises he wanted to hear were his daughter's best friend's loud screaming moans in his ear. This was based on the nervous, lusty glances the two seemed to share, and Dr. White speculated that they'd probably already had sex by this point.

There was another older man here, but he seemed of a different type than the silver fox. An even older guy, with a shaved head, he seemed like a boss treating his young employees to a night out. The fact that most of these employees were gorgeous young women was probably not an accident. The boss man seemed to revel in holding court over these people, even if it was a situation that he'd clearly engineered solely to be surrounded by these hotties. It was his treat, so they clearly had to be nice and polite. He was the boss, and these young employees basically had to kiss his ass. As he boisterously held court, talking about everything he wanted, his many past travails at work, how great he was, his success with women, his many ex-wives, his nauseating politics, his younger employees couldn't do anything else but listen. One of the young employees, a very attractive brunette, could not hide her displeasure at this whole thing, but she was forced to put up with it, despite the fact that she would rather be literally anywhere else.

But Dr. White thought she could see through her act. Such colossal, obvious dislike was clearly a mask for something deeper. Something only someone with a trained eye like Dr. White could see. Her obvious dislike for her loudmouth, boorish, arrogant older boss seemed to be spurred on by an intense desire to have raw, nasty sex with him. She hated that she was hot for him. She hated that his outdated worldview appealed to her despite every fiber of her logical mind knowing better. She hated that his egotistical unearned confidence made her almost positive he had a massive, juicy cock. She hated that she just knew that she would eventually find out. She hated that she knew she would love it. And she hated that she might be next in a long line of wives this guy had had, and there was a good chance that their bond would last longer than all the rest.

Stacy didn't know if she fully believed in any of this speculation, but it was fun conversation on what had otherwise been a pretty dull night. She didn't really know the doctor, let alone believe in her or her qualifications. But she was an interesting drinking buddy, and as the two slowly got drunk, her speculation got more and more fun to hear. Dr. White clearly had a wild mind, and after a few drinks, she was the type of person you really enjoyed listening to. These stories and speculations seemed to get wilder as more drinks got in her, and as the night went on, Stacy stopped taking her speculations seriously and just enjoyed the fiction Dr. White was creating. As this continued, and as she got more drinks in her, Stacy had a harder time buying in to what the good doctor was selling, despite how much fun she was. Sensing this, Dr. White nodded confidently towards the door, just in time for Stacy to see the redhead and the married man walking out the door together.

Stacy's jaw dropped.

What? She was right? The doctor was right? Holy shit!

The married man's buddies were all looking on at their married friend with a strange sense of pride as he left hand-in-hand with the hot redhead. Stacy watched them leave, and through the window, she watched as the redhead leapt into the married man's arms, pressing her lips against his in full view of anyone who happened to be looking.

"What?" Stacy said, in absolutely shock, and Dr. White simply shrugged. And if there were any other doubts about the doctor's bona fides, they quickly became erased. Moments later, both of them saw the exact moment that the hot older judge lady slipped a nearby young stud her number. And Stacy was even more shocked when she went to the ladies and caught that tall blonde woman jamming her tongue down her brunette friend's throat. And as she returned to the bar, she saw the silver fox and his group on their way out. And since no one else in the group could see, the dad couldn't help but palm her daughter's roommate's ass as he led her out, all but confirming that Dr. White was right about them, too.

From this point on, Stacy was a believer. This Dr. White knew her shit, and Stacy only wanted to know more. Still a little buzzed, she didn't just want speculations from the doctor... she wanted dirt. She wanted to hear about some of her stories, real stories, not just speculation come to life. Because if she was this good from afar, she had to have seen some real good shit. At first, Dr. White begged off, claiming doctor-patient confidentiality. But as they fed each other more drinks, the doctor seemed to loosen up.

"Okay. Okay..." she began, looking slightly worse for wear. "I guess... I guess if I speak generally and don't give names... I can tell you stuff."

"Give me some good shit, then!" Stacy said to her new friend, jabbing her fist against the bar. "I know you got something good!"

"Okay... so..." Dr. White began gathering herself., "I have this patient. A woman. A young married woman, close to your age. She's very nice and very sweet, but she's very... shy. And so, she's got a lot of issues because of that shyness. She's always kinda gotten pushed around and outshined, and she ended up getting bullied. A lot. It used to happen to her in high school, and that's continued into her adult life. She works in an office... I think it's actually not too far from here... and she is constantly teased and pushed around by her real cunt of a boss. She says it's just like high school. Her boss is only like a year or two older than her, but her and her friend act like they are so much hotter and cooler and superior. And even my patient admits this is all kinda true. These girls are way better than her, especially her boss." Stacy's eyes narrowed slightly at hearing all this. "My patient feels completely cowed by these girls at work, especially her boss, but it's a well-paying job, and she needs it. But she has a secret. One that no one at her job knows about."

"What's that?" Stacy asked.

"She has this 10 out of 10 hunk of a husband. A total stud who even she says is way out of her league," Dr. White said.

"Really?" Stacy replied, shocked.

"Yeah. They got together when they were in college, when they were on the same level, but he really blossomed into a full-out stud. And trust me, I've seen pictures of him... she is not lying. Her husband got really fucking hot. But that didn't change the fact that he loved her, even though she was still a 6 out of 10 at best." Dr. White paused and sipped her drink. Shaking her head slightly as it went down, she continued talking. "But all her issues with being bullied by women like her boss has messed with her head, which is why she came to me." Dr. White began. "She just can't shake the intrusive thought of her husband cheating on her. That one day, he will realize he can have better. And the woman she imagines him cheating with is..."

"Her boss." Stacy finished. Dr. White nodded.

"Exactly," Dr. White affirmed. "She is completely cowed by her boss at work, and she fears it continuing in all facets of life, including the bedroom."

"Really?" Stacy asked, smiling, her tone oddly excited at hearing this. No sympathy whatsoever.

"Yeah," the doctor replied. "She keeps saying her greatest nightmare is to walk in on her husband and her boss having sex. Apparently, her boyfriend in high school cheated on her with the girl who bullied her, and she thinks history will repeat itself. She thinks about it all the time, especially when her boss is being extra cunty to her. She says, like... okay, her boss is Asian, and she says she is haunted by the idea of her husband squeezing her 'big, perfect Asian tits'. Her words, not mine."

"Huh..." Stacy said, her eyes flashing. This was all starting to ring a little familiar to her. She got the bartender's attention and got the doctor another drink. After taking another sip, Jennifer continued.

"So, yeah, anyways, she is terrified by the idea of her husband and her boss meeting and immediately having, like... an undeniable chemistry. Like, the boss would see him and decide that she wants to poach him from her, and her husband will find her boss too hot to deny. That if they meet, they will end up fucking like crazy. And...with Christmas coming up, she is afraid that they might end up meeting at, like, some holiday party or something. I mean, it's a little silly. And besides, she's said her boss already said she wants to keep their party to employees only. But she is super paranoid that her boss will randomly change her mind, and throw a big party with guests, and then her husband will meet her, and they will fall in love and have sex and make babies. I mean, it's a hot idea, sure, and she on some level recognizes that. But... a lot of the time, it's not the people having the fun that I usually end up dealing with. It's... the other side of the equation. Mopey, crying women like her. So that's... that's kinda what I'm dealing with lately." Dr White said with a shrug before turning to Stacy and smiling lightly. "But I find my ways of having fun..." she hinted with a small, distant smile.

After hearing more details and specifics about Dr. White's patients, Stacy suddenly seemed intensely interested in hearing more.

"So... so what kind of place does she work at?" Stacy asked, unsubtly trying to be nonchalant.

"I don't know," Dr. White began, not sure why this was relevant, sitting back and shrugging. "I think it's, like... I think it's some finance job? I don't know. She always says she's good at it, but she doesn't fit in at all with the type of person who has that kind of job. She makes it all sound very challenging..." the buzzed doctor said, shaking her head. She rubbed her eyes at this, and if she hadn't, she would have seen Stacy's eyes go wide with surprise.

Holy shit! Stacy worked finance, in an office exactly like that. And she was the boss there...

This story was about her! She was the cunty boss!

Fuck! This was crazy! The longer the story went, the more familiar it sounded, and now she knew for sure this was about her. And there was someone in her office who was terrified that Stacy was gonna fuck her husband. But who? Stacy was very tough on her employees, so there were plenty of candidates. Which of them had a husband so hot that she kept Stacy and him apart for fear that they would inevitably have sex if they even caught a glimpse of each other?

"You gotta tell me... what's her name?" Stacy asked boldly. Dr. White shook her head.

"No, I can't," Dr White replied, smiling, looking a little worse for wear. "Why do you need to know that anyway?"

"I just want to have a full understanding of the story. I do best with names," Stacy replied quickly, doing her best to not give away her connection to this story.

"I... can't..." Dr. White said weakly. Perhaps if she wasn't a few drinks in, her response would have been firmer. Sensing a crack in her veneer, Stacy kept pushing.

"What'll it hurt?" Stacy said. "It's just a name. A first name. I don't need her last name. I don't need her social security number. Just.... c'mon. Girl to girl. What's her name?" The doctor shook her head again, but she looked down and thought about it for a minute. Finally, shrugging her shoulders, the doctor gave in.

"Okay, her name is... Elizabeth. Okay? But that's all I'm gonna tell you!" Dr. White stated.

Oh... Elizabeth. Lizzy! Of course! That mousy little blonde was so meek and cowering. She was practically asking to be pushed around. A woman who won the Nobel peace prize would probably bully the shit out of mopey little Lizzy, so Stacy couldn't be blamed for doing the same. Did little blondie Lizzy Logan actually have a super-hot husband? No way! How could a dreary little bitch like her have a hot hubby but a total babe like Stacy still be single?

"Alright... I think you've gotten me far too drunk, haha. If we keep talking, I'm gonna get myself in a lot of trouble! I should probably be going soon..." Dr. White said, sounding quite impaired, fearing she might have given up too much information about her patient.

"Well, I tell you, Jen... I had a hell of a time," Stacy said with a grin. Dr. White nodded.

"We should definitely do it again," Jennifer said, unable to deny that this night was a lot of fun

"Same time next week?" Stacy asked.

"I'll be here..." Dr. White replied. "Gotta drink like this while I can," she added with a grin. They traded numbers to stay in touch, before Dr. White paid her tab and headed out. Stacy seemed distracted as they said their goodbyes, and on shaky legs, Dr. White headed towards the front door, leaving the young Asian woman with a lot to think about.

Dr. White waved goodbye and took her time to get her bearings straight as she walked out slowly, moving on unsteady legs as she walked away from the bar, moving past the front windows of it till she was out of sight of all the patrons, including Stacy. As soon as she was in the clear, she stood up straighter, her gait immediately became firm and composed, and the drunken pallor she had affected vanished.

Dr. White could handle her liquor just fine.

Grabbing her keys as she moved towards the parking structure, she smiled to herself. Weeks of planning had gone into this night. Scouting out Elizabeth's place of business. Identifying who her boss was. Running into Stacy 'accidentally'. Striking up a conversation. And now... the final part of her plan was complete. The die was cast. The first domino had been pushed.

Stacy was gonna fuck Elizabeth's husband. And it was all thanks to the good doctor.

***********

As soon as the elevator doors opened the next morning, Stacy Yamada marched towards her office with purpose, her heels clicking on the stone floors as she moved. Passing by the secretary, she pulled open the glass door into her division of Harper Finance and walked right in, not paying any of her subordinates sitting at their desks the slightest bit of mind. But this wasn't unusual, as she was that type of boss. Stacy was cut out for the corporate life, as if she'd been trained for it. And in a sense, she had been, despite her best efforts.

Her father had built himself up from nothing into the CEO of a pretty major company, working hand-in-hand with some of the biggest car companies in the world. That meant that Stacy grew up in a household of extreme wealth. But her dad was never around, devoting most of his time to work. And when he was home, he made it clear to his children that they would not be coasting on his wealth forever, and that they'd have to work just as hard as he did to make their way in life. And for the most part, it worked. Stacy's oldest brother was a surgeon, her older sister was a scientific researcher, and her next older brother was a lawyer. Stacy, the youngest, was the only one to push back. She just didn't understand why her dad wouldn't just make it easy and share even the slightest bit of his wealth with his kids. Why enforce this pointless exercise to make his children work when he could use his wealth to spare his children the same fate?

So, she acted out. Going to parties, behaving VERY badly, drinking, dabbling in drugs, and having sex with a lot of guys. Like... A LOT of guys, most her age, some older. It was pretty widely known that Stacy was a total slut, even to the point where both of her parents heard the rumors about her through their social circles. But Stacy certainly didn't mind, loving that her reputation was driving her folks crazy. And with her body, her juicy ass and her massive firm tits, there was little mystery that she was a troublemaker. She did her best to get in trouble as much as she could, rebelling against her father's strict edict in every way she could. It was to the point that she knew her dad wanted nothing more than for her to marry a nice Japanese boy, so to drive him crazy she did nothing but date white guys, doing that long enough where it became her preferred type.

Stacy proved to be more of a problem to her parents than all her other siblings combined. They tried to put her on the right path, and she fought against it every step of the way. But her folk's efforts were unrelenting, and some of their lessons took despite every effort she made to go against them. She was hyper-intelligent, and she coasted through school without any trouble, despite all of her acting out and troublemaking. One Sunday night, she got really drunk at a party and convinced two soccer players to double-team her. The next day, hungover and a little sore, she completed her AP Macro Econ test in half the time it took anyone else. She got a perfect score. After her AP Micro Econ test, she finished with enough time to march over to one of her rivals in the hall and get into a screaming match with her. She was a lot to handle for the teaching staff, with most not exactly enjoying the Stacy Yamada experience. Sure, the male staff certainly enjoyed looking at her, but the female staff could barely contain their dislike for their young, gorgeous and very bitchy student. But they all had to plant smiles on their faces and clap when Stacy was awarded the title of valedictorian for her class.

College was more of the same, only with her far more freed of the shackles of her parents. More partying, more fucking, more trouble. For a while, she coasted by with the same ease as she did in high school, but eventually, college proved its purpose by forcing her to learn the types of skills that would help her in the real world. But... perhaps not the intended lessons.

For larger scale projects, she learned how to manipulate the guys she was working with to take on most of the work while still retaining most of the credit, wrapping them around her finger by leveraging her insane sexual appeal to let them think the possibility of sex with her was on the table. And if they got the job done, and if they were hot enough, she would follow through. And when all else failed, she learned the all-important skill that every intrepid slut eventually learned at some point, namely sleeping with your superiors to get ahead. More than one teacher succumbed to her many charms, showing that even professors at an Ivy League school were not immune to her charms. And with the skills she'd learned, she had a bright future ahead of her in the corporate world.

That being said, she did learn some pragmatic lessons as well. As she worked her way into some high level internships, she did have to finally tamp down her sharp edge to fit in. To put it in other terms, she'd learned to go corporate. Of course, that edge was still present, and her wicked mind was always thinking such terrible things about some of her colleagues, just like she would with her rivals at school. But she learned to be nice and play the game, bide her time and work her way up the ladder patiently. She was very good with numbers, and money, and she proved to be very good at whatever job she was given.

Graduating with honors, it was easy to see why a major company like Harper Finance snapped her up as quickly as they could. With her accreditations, her pure skill, and the recommendations she'd gained, she was a star in the rising. And within months, she'd proven it, landing account after account, making their company an obscene amount of money. She was very good at her job, and being fluent in Japanese gave her access into a world few of her rivals could enter. Additionally, she knew how to work it, turning on the charm, picking her spots to flirt and tease and use her sexuality as the weapon it was, working over the right people without pushing things over the edge and developing an overly negative reputation, at least among the people who mattered. Most of her female peers resented her, jealous of her both her intense sexual appeal and the fact that all the guys in the office were eager to do her bidding. Stacy responded in kind, tearing down her rivals behind their backs, starting nasty rumors about them, nothing that could be traced back to her, but vicious enough to scare anyone from coming after her in any real way. Plus, with any of the men worth having in the office, Stacy got there first, stamping them as her territory before any of the other women even had a chance. Even when she was done with these guys, they were all still obsessed with her, and she had them all wrapped around her fingers. In her own way, she was gaining power, and working her way up the ladder. She was quickly a rising star, making the rest of the officemates orbit around her, and she'd caught the attention of the higher-ups.