Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what's up?" Kendall asked, sitting back in the chair, her heavy breasts shaking beneath her silky rose gold top. Her jiggling cleavage even caught Stacy's attention for a moment before she returned to the task at hand.

"I have this crazy story about last night," Stacy began, clearly setting up something juicy. "So, I was at the bar..."

"That's not that crazy..." Kendall replied in a deadpan fashion, giving her friend a knowing look.

"Fuck you," Stacy replied with a smirk. "But anyway, I met this woman there..."

"Oh, you are changing teams? I saw you glance at my boobs just now," Kendall interjected.

"Okay, just shut the fuck up till I'm done," Stacy replied, giving Kendall the finger. Kendall smiled and sat back, gesturing for Stacy to continue. "Anyway, I was at the bar. And I met this woman there, and we got to talking. So, she told me she's a sex therapist, and she said she was people watching at the bar, and she was making all these reads about the people there, like... 'that chick wants to bang this dude', or... 'that married guy is gonna end up fucking that slut'. And I was like, okay, whatever. Then, all her predictions ended up being true. Like, one by one, everything she speculated on was right. It was... crazy!"

"Okay..." Kendall replied, nodding, curious as to where this was going.

"So, I was pretty impressed, and I bought her a drink. And we got to talking, and we did some more drinking... and we both got pretty trashed," Stacy admitted. Kendall nodded, unsurprised. Knowing Stacy as she did, the story checked out. But she was still not sure why Stacy was so excited about this whole thing. "So, as she got more drunk, I wanted to pry some dirt from her, so she started talking about some of her patients. And she started telling me this story about this young woman who works in an office. She hates where she works, but it's a good job, so she keeps her head down and tries to focus on her work. But the reason she hates going into work is that her boss is a sexy bitch who rides her ass and 'bullies' her." Stacy stated, doing air quotes around the word bullies.

"Okay," Kendall said, now intrigued.

"She said her boss and her friend..." Stacy said, nodding at Kendall, "Are mean girls who remind her of being back in high school. The doctor kept talking, and giving more details, and I realized for sure that... holy shit! She's talking about us! About here!"

"But wait, why would that be relevant to a sex therapist?" Kendall asked. Stacy pointed at her, as if her question hit the mark.

"That's the best part," Stacy said, a wicked grin lighting up her beautiful face. "Apparently, this woman's biggest fear... like, the thing that haunts her nightmares, is that she fears that if her husband were to ever meet that sexy ass boss of hers, that he would dump her for the boss bitch. He would dump her for me! She said this happened to her once back in school, that her hot boyfriend left her for her bully, and she thinks it would happen again. Because apparently, this bitch has a super-hot husband, like... a stud way out of her league! And she's afraid he might realize that once he's around someone like me, he would dump her on the spot."

"Whoa..." Kendall replied, nodding. "Sounds pretty hot."

"I know, right?" Stacy stated. "I mean, imagine it happening to her again! She got punked out back in school, and you would think she would learn her lesson. Just imagine history repeating itself, and she loses her man again to someone way hotter than her, again! It's fucking hot!" There was a long moment where they both basked in the thought of it. Then, Kendall scrunched her face.

"Wait," Kendall began, looking confused. "So, you're saying one of those girls out there has a super-hot husband?" There weren't a ton of women in the office, and none of them would be women you'd imagine having a handsome stud for a husband.

"I know!" Stacy began. "Apparently, the doctor vouched for this, that he's as hot as his wife says."

"Who is it?" Kendall inquired. Stacy smiled and nodded as Kendall again hit the right point.

"I began to needle at her, asking for a little more information," Stacy began. "She was claiming HIPPA, or doctor/patient confidentiality, or whatever, but I kept wearing her down, feeding her drinks, trying to pry out a name. And you could just tell that she wanted to give me a name. So, I kept poking at her, and poking at her, and finally she gave me a name."

"Who?" Kendal asked, on the hook now.

"Lizzy," Stacy announced with a grin, glancing over Kendall's shoulder. Kendall turned around to follow her gaze. Elizabeth was seated at her desk, on the phone with a client as she worked on her computer. She was not a bad worker. In fact, she was pretty good. The only problem was, she was pretty meek, and in this line of work, it was easy for someone like her to get eaten alive. She was very nice and sweet, but in a field like this, she was chum in the water. And Stacy was a shark, riding her ass, getting on her for the smallest mistakes, demanding she do better. And when the pressure got turned up, women like Elizabeth folded, her mistakes compounding, leading to her getting reamed out and continuing the vicious cycle. People like Elizabeth who openly display their vulnerability... a shark like Stacy would always feed on that weakness, making her a target for easy ridicule.

While Stacy had a good hate on Elizabeth for some time, Kendall never had any major issue with her. It wasn't until recently, when Kendall chose loyalty to Stacy, that Elizabeth got nervous around her. And with Stacy going on again and again about how much Elizabeth sucked, it was hard for Kendall to not eventually empathize. Even though Elizabeth meant well, and she was at her core a good person, even someone like Kendall who used to like the married blonde had to admit that Elizabeth kind of sucked. She was mopey, and mousy and very fragile. For women who were confident and assertive, a woman like Elizabeth just seemed like a loser in comparison. And in a field like finance, you're trained to pounce on any weakness you find.

"Wait, Elizabeth has a really hot husband?" Kendall asked, surprised. She only passingly knew that the blonde was married. And she never would have expected her husband to be a stud like Stacy was claiming. "You sure?"

"That's what her therapist said," Stacy stated confidently. "I mean, isn't it crazy how this random woman I meet at a bar is the sex therapist for one of my employees? And that she's so loose lipped about her? Nuts!"

"Yeah, crazy..." Kendall said, a bit more skeptical about this coincidental nature of this whole thing than her boss. But Stacy was so caught up in the possibilities that she wasn't questioning the circumstances that led to them.

"So, what're you going to do with this information?" Kendall asked.

"What do you mean?" Stacy asked. "I'm gonna fuck her husband!" Kendall laughed at the bluntness of this statement.

"How do you plan to do that?" Kendall asked. "Considering she's terrified of you, I don't see how you plan to meet her husband."

"I've already thought about this..." Stacy said, leaning over her desk. "Christmas party!" Kendall gave her a pointed look. Stacy was notoriously cheap when it came to any extra festivities in the office, preferring to simply pocket that extra funding and spend it on herself. "I mean it! Let's go all out. Music. Food. And booze! Lots and lots of booze! We invite all the employees here, attendance required with spouses. We get little Lizzy super drunk, she passes out, and leave me free reign to ride her husband's nice big dick!" Kendall smiled. Stacy made it sound so easy.

"What if the hubby isn't as hot as you think? Cause I tell you... I'm skeptical," Kendall said, glancing back at the blonde through the glass window of the office. Elizabeth was very sweet, but she was so timid that the idea of her having some super-stud husband... didn't seem likely. Or at the very least, not hot in the way Stacy probably expected.

"Well..." Stacy began, sounding a little bit annoyed at this whole scheme of her being questioned. "Unless he's repulsive, then I'll probably just fuck him anyway. And fucking Lizzy's man and seeing her getting dunked on again... that alone is enough to do it. I mean, I fucked Don Webber to get this job, and Lizzy's husband has gotta be better than that." Kendall laughed at this and glanced above the door of the office. Stacy's gaze followed hers, knowing what she was looking at. When her eyes landed on it, she rolled her eyes as she always did.

As a congratulations, Don, the board member she fucked, gave her a welcoming gift for her new job title. And what does a 50-something white guy buy a young Asian woman as a gift? A katana. A fucking ninja sword. He thought it would be a totally cool to buy her, and she was forced to put on a happy smile as she received it. And because he was one of the few people she was forced to still be professional towards, she had to display the sword prominently, hanging above the door inside her office, so whenever he came down to visit he always saw it. Stacy often ended up letting her eyes drift to steel blade when she was on her phone in her office, and she used it as a reminder of the bullshit a woman like her would always have to deal with on her way to the top. And in certain moments, like the times she was forced to meet with Don and suffer through his lame jokes and out-of-date comments... her thoughts involving that sword turned downright violent.

"Okay," Stacy began, returning to the moment. "So, you're gonna be on point for setting up this party. You know what I want, and you'll have all the funds you need, so go all out!" Kendall smiled sadly. "I want the invites done by the end of the day," Stacy added.

"Four years of undergraduate, a master's in business, years of impeccable experience, and now I'm in charge of organizing the office Christmas party. Wonderful!" Kendall stated sarcastically. Stacy smirked at her friend.

"Hey, if this all works out, you'll get a huge bonus. I promise," Stacy stated. "I'll owe you one." Kendall relented and smirked.

"You'd better," the taller woman replied, standing up and stepping out of the office, off to work setting up the party. As she marched away, she had the back of Elizabeth's head in her sights. Poor thing had no idea what was in for her. Because when Stacy had her sights on someone, she never failed. As she got closer, Elizabeth took a small moment to check her personal phone, clearly taking a small moment of respite to check social media.

"Focus on your work, Elizabeth," Kendall chided as she walked by. The blonde jumped in her seat, dropping her phone.

"Sorry, Kendall," Elizabeth murmured, embarrassed. Kendall rolled her eyes and kept walking. Poor girl, she didn't suspect a thing. Unwittingly betrayed by her own therapist. Kendall's thoughts caught on that detail again.

Something wasn't quite right about this therapist of hers...

***********

"Just focus on my voice," Dr. White said calmly, seated in her office, her voice a cool, silky whisper. "Let all other thoughts just fade away... Every bit of stress, every worry, let it just pour out of you. Just relax..." Soft, ethereal music was playing from a nearby speaker, setting the mood in the otherwise quiet office. "It's like you're floating beneath the water, and all sound is getting quieter and quieter. The light is getting darker and darker. The only thing that can reach you is my voice. It's the only thing that matters." Seated across from Dr. White was a tall, well-built man, dressed as if he'd come to her office straight from work outdoors, sitting up straight, eyes closed. Dr. White kept talking like this, speaking in circles, her calm, cool voice urging him to sink deeper, trying to wear away at his subconscious.

"Your head is heavy, and it's so difficult to hold yourself up any longer. I'm gonna count down from ten, and when I hit zero, I want you to let your head fall and your chin to hit your chest," Dr. White coaxed him, finally progressing to the next step of this. "10... 9..." she counted down, in a calm, patient, consistent pace. And finally... "3... 2... 1... 0." Dr. White kept her eyes on her patient, watching his reaction.

He didn't budge. His head stayed upright. Then, his eyes opened up and looked at the woman across from him sharply. Dr. White winced.

"Didn't work?" Dr. White asked.

"Still nothing," he replied firmly, a tinge of impatience in his voice. Dr. White sat back and strummed her fingers on the arm rest of her chair, annoyed.

"I'm sorry, Bryce," she replied, shaking her head. Glancing up at the clock, she winced once more. "Looks like we don't have enough time to try again." He exhaled and rolled his eyes, clearly frustrated.

"So..." Bryce began, choosing his words. "We're just gonna keep trying the same thing over and over again every week? I mean... I appreciate the help, I really do, but it's clearly not taking. Do we have to keep proving that every time? I have shit to do at home, and I don't like being the guy who leaves the worksite early."

"I apologize for the inconvenience," Dr. White replied patiently, turning off the music. "For studies like this, regular, repeated appointments are required. Even if it's not taking, we do need to play it out for the full 10 weeks. That's the only way the results are valid, and it's the only way I can get you compensated for your time." Begrudgingly, he nodded. Looking to calm his annoyance, she offered an olive branch. "Do you want a piece of candy?"

He looked her down, clearly somewhat perturbed at being appealed to like a child. Nonetheless, not wanting to be rude, he replied.

"Fine," he agreed, shrugging his shoulders. She seemed pleased at this, lighting up as he agreed, standing up quickly to grab a treat to pass to him. He stood up as the doctor did. Checking his phone, he didn't watch her as she leaned over her desk, lifted the lid off a tin, and removed a package of tart fruit candy. He pocketed his phone as she approached, giving her a polite smile and nod as she handed the candy over to him.

"Same time next week?" Dr. White stated.

"Fine," he replied somewhat gruffly, following her as she led him out of the office. Saying his goodbyes, he quickly made his way out from the lobby and towards outside. As he did so, he shook his head as he realized he was still holding the stupid piece of candy. Why did he even say yes to wanting this? He hated candy. Shaking his head, the sound of the candy hitting the metal garbage can echoed loudly in the empty foyer as he stepped out of the building, moving to head towards his truck and drive home.

**********

It was a time of great change for Dr. Jennifer White. With the direction she was taking her career, she thought it would be best to invest in her future and herself. So, she'd purchased her own office, no longer sharing office space with any colleagues. After a few successful cases in her current pursuits, she realized it would be prudent to no longer have the danger of any prying eyes or ears intruding on her business. Dr. White was exploring the wicked, darkest corners of her patients' sexual tastes, pushing the limits, pushing well past many ethical barriers... It was best not to have anyone around who could get in the way of her work.

And while she certainly did well, this was a huge expenditure, so money was suddenly a little tighter than it used to be. She'd kept her secretary Ash in the move, and she worked the desk and ran the office side of things, earning a small raise thanks to her loyalty. Dr. White didn't lose any clients, and she'd in fact gained plenty more in the meantime, but not enough to make a huge dent in terms of money. Hence, she suddenly was taking part in some studies and clinical trials to pick up some extra cash.

Such as one on hypnotism.

Dr. White had never particularly subscribed to hypnotism as a viable method of patient care. It seemed like something out of movies. But looking into it a bit more, some very qualified names spoke highly of it as a way of helping people out. But even they said that the results were spotty at best, and for certain types of minds, it just wouldn't work, period.

And so far, three weeks into her study on the viability of hypnosis in her line of work, that conclusion seemed to be the case. Results were... mixed, to say the least. For some, she did see a little progress. For others, not so much. When she had initially decided to take this study on, she had hopes of being able to interweave hypnosis into her life's work, using it as a way to open up her patients' minds quickly, studying the dark depths of raw, nasty sex firsthand. Where she could snap her fingers and get someone under her spell just like that. If it worked, it would be an insane skill to have in her toolbelt. But so far... it had not proved so easy.

Bryce and his wife had first entered Dr. White's office a few months ago. While she was always looking for candidates for her personal field of study, exploring the depths of sinful sex, their case didn't seem to present a viable option in that sense. Bryce and Judy were having problems conceiving a baby, and it had caused some conflict to arise between them. Not the first time she'd encountered such a thing. It was quite common actually. Their appointments typically involved Dr. White being the mediator between the two, playing the peacekeeper. They were a great couple despite this, and Dr. White did her best to keep the peace between them.

They were opposites in many ways. Judy was short and a bit mousy, with cute brunette hair down to her shoulders, and a slightly old-fashioned sense of style that sort of worked for her. Long cotton dresses. Fluffy cardigans that looked very comfortable. And Bryce was the opposite, tall and built. He didn't seem one for style, as he dressed pragmatically, typically wearing jeans, work boots, and simple t-shirts or button-up flannels. He worked as a contractor, so he was out at a jobsite working hard for most of the day. Judy had a history of health issues. Nothing too major, but it was enough to give her continued troubles throughout her whole life, including her current problems conceiving. Nonetheless, she was a spitfire, and Dr. White couldn't help but respect her resolve. She was also very sweet, so it was hard not to be sympathetic to her plight.

Bryce wasn't quite as likeable as his wife. Not that he an asshole or anything, it was just... he was very rigid and humorless. He liked what he liked. He was very work-oriented, and he didn't do well with adversity. Things were very black and white. His brain just wasn't wired to look at the subtleties of certain situations. And while he meant well, he often didn't express himself delicately, causing conflict. That being said, he was absolutely in love with Judy, and totally loyal to her in every way. He certainly saw her vulnerability and fragility, and that led him to be very protective of her. Dr. White didn't imagine their conflict would lead to a separation; they were too in love for that. They just needed to her help developing a plan to navigate these troubled waters.

Dr. White's wicked mind was always at work, and upon their first meeting, she did consider ways for her to work her magic, and coax Bryce to break all his vows and take part in some very nasty sex with the good doctor. But very quickly, Dr. White realized that likely wouldn't be happening. He was too rigid, too brusque, too loyal. With someone like Eddie, the first married man she'd seduced all on her own, his mind was a ball of clay that the doctor could mold to her liking. Bryce's mind was ceramic. Hard. Fully forged into its final form. Perhaps a slow burn could wear him down and make his mind more malleable, enough for her to really change him, but she realized that would take a long time to do. Also, she wasn't sitting down with him alone and examining him enough to really develop a specialized plan of attack. And, on some level, she didn't really want to explore making that happen, because frankly she didn't feel that same immediate connection with him. She was able to really get into some of her other patients because she really liked them, and she just didn't have the same rapport with Bryce. Again, he wasn't an asshole, just very blunt, rigid and impenetrable. Any interiority he had was securely walled off, and while it was theoretically possible to wear him down, she didn't feel compelled to put in that level of effort. So, for the time being, despite the fun challenge he would provide, he seemed out of reach for the talented doctor.