All Comments on 'Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 02 Pt. 02'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You should put your stuff on Amazon Kindle I would buy it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really hoping the next chapter doesn't take as long. Seriously got turned on reading this in public .

ranfallboyranfallboyalmost 2 years ago

Oof worth the wait, loved this follow up. Stacy being so physically aggressive was nice. Also looking forward to ch 3 and see if Kendall and Marley join in the fun. Also wholly agree with the comment above would totally buy your stuff on amazon if you ever go that route.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fucking hot. Anticipating his eventual corruption in the next part.

darkkyuubimasterdarkkyuubimasteralmost 2 years ago

Holy shit this was great. My favorite stories of yours are when the sluts are just evil towards the plain jane. I am really hoping Stacy dunks Lizzy in the toilet and when she looks up sees Ryan making out with Stacy and laughing at her. Can't wait for the next two chapters.

ranfallboyranfallboyalmost 2 years ago

Good job once again, looking forward to the corruption destroying the happy married life and hopefully the other characters get some scenes too. Also hyped for Dr.Whites hypnotism plotline, love the supernatural and "unfair" influences in your stories the most.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The Dr White series are some of your best stuff imho. Glad the cheating start in an early chapter and we didn't have to wait until Ch.4. Can't wait to see what you come up with next in the series? The second visit we saw with Bryce in part 1, he seemed to have lost most of the session. I've got a feeling Dr Whites hypnosis is working better than he realises. If the Dr does become a proficient hypnotist, I imagine she could corrupt men even more easily. Also its likely that Kendall is going to have another crack at Jake Lawrence, this time with bigger tits. Wrt her tits, did the Dr from the Maggie series do them? You didn't mention who did her implants.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 2 years ago

Ok that was fucking hot. I'm kind of hoping to see Stacy, Kendall, and Ryan in a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing stuff. Agreed with above comments, would definitely pay for more regular content.

kid9kid9almost 2 years ago

wow what a great read cant wait to see what happens next this is such a great read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing. What a fantastic read. Your Dr. White stories and GG's like in Maggie are my favorites. Can't wait to see where you take it next. Echoing what other's have said, I'd also pay for your content.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was sensational, but my God I hope Stacey, Kendall and Marley get even meaner in the 3rd part and completely destroy that loser Lizzy’s life with the help of Dr. White of course

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for the intelligent story. Your skill level is good enough that the f bombs don't add as much to the story for me. The future of lizzy watching sounds great, but the potential joy of sneaking around behind her back and having the inside information form the therapist is brilliant. I love the give and take back and forth. Hopefully Stacy has hidden cameras and audio in the office.

The theme of the Stockholm syndrome story with the bound up wife in the closet watching and listening....think like multiple monitors, angles for Lizzy may be appropriate. Also like him blowing his load inside Stacy, and the breast fucking is also fantastic.

Maybe in some fashion Ryan can get permission, to try and help convince Stacy again to be nicer to Lizzy. Like having the same scenario happen with dinner at Ryan and Lizzys where the new couple goes at it again, and again while Lizzy is comatose again, her suspicion growing, all while understanding that Ryan is designed to mate with a woman like Stacy not her.

Dr White should encourage more interactions with Stacy for Ryan and Lizzy. I would prefer myself that Marley had a separate storyline, perhaps in a seduction of someone that is supposed to help Lizzy, ie. Male coworker friend that wasn't mentioned, new coworker. The stuff between Stacy and Ryan is so hot, it doesn't really need the extra hot babies.

Stacy wearing lingerie, Lizzy's or purchased with Lizzies money, leather leggings, corsets for Stacy. Again all suggestion from nobody to the master of suspense. Thank you again. The flashes in Lizzies mind are so hot and could be a little longer, add more of what Ryan's muscles look like flexing into the little babe.

Prolonging the agony on Lizzy is to be sought. Also can't wait to hear Dr Whites side. Dr White may provide the best storyline, can't wait. Thank you. Aside from acdd123, and Stormbringer you are the best, no, you are the best writer. I'm not into all of your stories but the non consent stuff is phenomenal. Kudos. Keep up the good work

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 2 years ago

I'm also starting to wonder if all these various stories are all inter-linked some how. But frankly the sex here is hot so I'm along for the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A hint of racism?

You established that Stacy is Japanese in the previous entry but you still regard her as "Asian" which is generalized. Also combined with the fact that all your black characters are strippers, just seems like you are white guy who can't help but shine his confederacy through.

So if you are going to write about minorities, at least show them some respect :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@Anonymous

Your comment strikes me as being made by someone who searches around, looking for things to be offended by. It is ridiculous to say that to refer to a character from Japan as Asian is racism. I am from Britain. It would be the same as saying it is offensive to call me a European, or to call someone from the US a North American. You also claim that all of Thetalkman's black female characters are strippers, so I checked that claim out (only took a couple of minutes research) and guess what, you are wrong, not all of his black female characters are strippers. In fact, only one of his 87 (as of today) stories, as far as I can tell, has black strippers in it. Thetalkman hasn't written about many black female characters, but Skye in Buttholing is a High School Athlete and Vanessa in The Black Wedding is the CEO of a major company. My politics are heavily lean left wing and I suspect yours do too. However, your brand of identity driven, aggressive 'woke' agenda is what pushes many people, who would probably agree with many of the same things as you, running in the opposite direction. Thetalkman has written many stories about old women (the Old Ladies series, The Phillips Family series, The Cline's series, the 4th Street series and the Foxy Grandma series), than the one story he he has about Black Strippers. So using your dumb logic, Thetalkman is much more of a raving ageist, than he is a racist because he has written many stories about evil old women. I'm surprised you didn't go with this line of attack in your post, or did that not fit your agenda?

interfantasyinterfantasyalmost 2 years ago

This was so worth the wait!! This is your writing at it's absolute best!! The wait in between stories doesn't matter when you produce something to this standard. My favorite story yet. Absolutely mind blowing.

cj12345cj12345almost 2 years ago

Loved it! This chapter along with your other stories are amazing! Have you even thought about going even further with the humiliation… have Kayla fucking behind a screen while Dr White does Lizzy’s therapy, maybe even Stacey’s taking the toilet flushing a step further…?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this story. I think this would be an incredibly hot porno movie.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Absolutely phenomenal chapter, and story. Nothing can get as hot and erotic as this. Great writing and incredibly imaginative dialogue and story development.

Marklynda2Marklynda26 months ago

Epic fing story! Gotta be the best sex scene I've ever read, bar none! Totally looking forward to reading the next installment. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and literary abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...