Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 02 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This felt... intimate. Beyond which he was prepared for. Before he realized what was happening, Stacy was right up in his space, facing away from him and talking to Kendall. Seated on the desk, he wasn't exactly manspreading, but her slim figure found space to wedge herself up between his legs. From where she was standing, if she hadn't turned around, her boobs would be pressed into his chest. Whereas now, her shapely, firm ass was dangerously close to his crotch. And he wasn't free from her imposing breasts either, as this position put his face right above her shoulder, giving him a direct view down her front, able to stare at her luscious melons with little risk of being caught by her. Which he did, taking a prolonged glance at her golden jugs before stopping himself.

"Um..." he croaked, about to ask her to step aside. Looking across from him, Kendall seemed amused by his predicament, a knowing smirk crossing her smooth lips. But before he could form the words, she spoke up.

"Big plans for Christmas, Ryan?" Kendall asked.

"Oh! Uh..." he began, caught off guard, looking at him. If Stacy sensed his discomfort at his proximity, she didn't show it, not budging an iota. "Just, uh... hanging out with Elizabeth. Nothing planned. Just a quiet day in," he nonetheless answered despite his predicament.

"Who knows? Maybe things will change..." Kendall replied, giving Stacy a knowing glance. They both knew that if all went well, he would be spending the holiday not with Elizabeth, but with his wife's large-breasted boss.

"What are you getting her?" Stacy asked, looking up and back at the married man. He looked down at her, trying to meet her eyeline while ignoring the sight of her massive melons being jutted outward, right in the center of his vision.

"Excuse me?" he asked, somewhat nervously.

"For Christmas. What are you getting your wife?" Stacy asked with an innocent smile.

"Oh, a few things..." he stammered, feeling like the pressure had been turned up on him. Being in her presence, feeling her aura, smelling her delicious scent under his nose, he was being affected by her again. Clearing his head, he found an answer. "I got us tickets for us to go to a resort in Bali at the end of next month."

"Nice!" Stacy said, impressed. "Warm beaches! Tiny bikinis. I get it!"

"Well..." he began. "I don't know about all that..." His wife wasn't exactly a tiny bikini type of girl, being far more sensible and reserved than that.

"Oh... shame," Stacy replied. "That's what I'd be all about if I were heading down there..." she added, and the married man's mind flashed to the image seen on her phone of her standing in skimpy little bikini. A rush went through him at this.

"Yeah, it'll just be us relaxing and enjoying the sights," he added.

"But better keep the booze away from Elizabeth!" Kendall interjected. At this, the two women burst out laughing as he was again embarrassed by the events of the night, and embarrassed at hearing his wife being the butt of the joke. But more pressingly, as Stacy laughed, she bent over ever-so-slightly, pushing out her butt as she did so, causing her firm ass to brush against his crotch for the first time.

The contact was electric. While he was mentally feeling the wear and tear of the party, his body was wide awake, as evidence by the fact that his cock was at full mast merely by being in the presence of Stacy for so long. And he only realized this when Stacy's firm, shapely ass pressed against it for just a moment, putting pressure against it, sending a wave of pleasure coursing through him. It was so potent the contact hit both of them at the same time.

"Oh!" Stacy called out in shock, taking a step forward. At the same time, Ryan nearly burst of his skin, jumping back in his seat, enough so where he almost lost his balance and fell off the other side of the desk. But sensing this, Stacy leapt into action, grabbing one of his legs with her hands and pushing down, anchoring him in place, preventing his fall. Once they all stopped moving, the two women proceeded to burst out laughing at the absurdity of what just happened. Slightly embarrassed at first, Ryan started laughing as well. "You might need to watch the booze as well!" the boss lady joked, and he shook his head, blushing in embarrassment of the near pratfall, that moment of absurdity seemingly overshadowing their awkward brush together. But they were still in contact, both of her hands pressed high up on his fit thigh, her slim fingers pressing into it.

Regaining his balance, he pushed himself so he was sitting up straight, moving enough to communicate that he was going to stand up. It was only then that she released her hold on him and stepped back, leaving him enough room so that he could rise to his feet. But it was only just enough space, as when he rose to his feet, she was right up near him, facing him, meaning her voluminous bust was now mere millimeters from his chest. Standing up for the first time in a while, he felt a headrush hit him, causing Stacy to reach up and grab his arms with hers, ensuring he stayed upright.

"You alright?" she asked, looking up at him, smirking. There was a heated moment between them as they looked right at each other, neither saying a word. Kendall took this moment to back away, leaving the two future lovebirds alone.

Ryan had let himself get lulled into a sense of comfort, and he'd perhaps gotten too comfortable, having had too much to drink. Again, not drunk, but enough to dull his senses and affect his decision making. Now, he had literally been knocked off-balance, and his vaunted self-control was being seriously tested. He prided himself on keeping a cool head, and here he was, shaky from the alcohol, his blood pumping from the close proximity of this gorgeous woman, and his dick at full mast because of her. He'd perhaps lost control of the situation a little bit.

"I, uh..." he stammered again, trying to shake the cobwebs clear.

"Fuck..." Stacy sighed to herself, allowing herself free reign to feel up the married man's well-built arms. "You must really work out! I'm impressed..." she said, squeezing his muscles through his dress shirt. At the same time, she took a small step forward, causing her big, firm breasts to push into his chest with just the right amount of pressure against him, letting him feel their imposing weight and size. The petite woman was asserting control of the taller, hunky married man, and he could feel the pressure ratcheting up.

Her plan of attack was to use her intense appeal to win him over. Despite his best efforts, he could feel an attraction to her, and with all the attention she was paying him, she clearly felt the same way about him. His plan of attack had been to keep her at arm's length while he tried to win her over enough to stand up for his wife, using his well-tested defenses to withstand her seductive efforts. But he'd been worn down enough where she was now far closer than arm's length, and if he didn't do something now, he might not be able to re-assert control. This was not going the way he'd hoped.

"Stacy..." he croaked out, gulping, trying to deflect her efforts but she beat him to it.

"Hey!" she interjected, sliding her hands up till both were around the back of his neck, pulling herself firmly against him, her heavy breasts now squished against his fit chest. She looked over to the crowd of people enjoying the party, a fair amount of them now dancing to the romantic, jazzy Christmas tune playing over the speakers. She then looked back up at him. "Take me over there. Let's dance!"

"Um..." he grumbled out, caught off guard by this offer. Obviously, his first instinct was to turn down this offer, as he was a married man, and him dancing with another woman would be obviously inappropriate. Then... he reconsidered. Not for the reasons you might think, but... things had gotten slightly out-of-hand between them. And while on the surface this might sound like an easy path to a big mistake, he realized it might actually be the opposite. The key was... they were in public, surrounded by her employees... how much could she really do in full view of all these other people? So, if anything, the smart thing to do would be to dance with her, because if he rebuffed her, that might only motivate her further, and standing apart from the main crowd, she might be willing to push things even further. He knew this would mean more physical contact with her, more obvious intimacy, dancing close with a woman his wife despised in full view of all her coworkers, an act alone that could make her friends at work think a little bit less of her. But the goal was to get on her boss's good side, to make Elizabeth's life at work easier, and if that was achieved, nothing else mattered.

In his current state, the logic to his argument was totally sound. The fact that it gave him an excuse to maintain close physical contact with this gorgeous, huge-breasted Asian tease had nothing to do with it. Because to admit that would be to admit how clouded his judgment had already become.

"Okay," he assented with a small nod. She grinned brilliantly at this.

"That's great!" she effused. She pulled back, slid one hand down his arm till she grasped one of his hands in hers, stepping forward to pull him along towards the crowd.

She led him forward, hand-in-hand, pulling him along towards the crowd of people at the center of the party. As she walked, his eyes descended to her ass again. Her high heels raised her taut, firm ass perfectly, the thin red material clinging to it as she walked, the smooth, shapely flesh evident even through the dress. He pulled his gaze away as he was led along, his heart sinking as he felt a rising panic inside him.

This felt like a mistake. Alarms were pinging in his mind every step he took towards the crowd. His wife had railed against what a bitch and a bully she was, and here he was, holding hands with her, about to dance with her in front of all her coworkers. He had been knocked off-kilter all night by her intense beauty and her insane body, and every time he thought he'd steeled himself up enough to withstand her presence, she found a way to knock him for a loop. Every time. Putting himself in a position to be pressed up against her, making physical contact with her, moving in perfect, rhythmic unison...

FLASH!

Him and Stacy together... naked. His body on top of hers, fucking her. Her legs wrapped around him, as he drove himself into her. Moving at a furious pace, going at it like animals, moving both together and as one, his rough thrusts into her making her massive breasts shake. She was screaming like a total slut, and he was fucking her with a tenacity that he'd never once achieved with his wife.

He cleared his head of these wayward thoughts. Fuck... this was a bad idea. He couldn't let things descend to... that. Any of that. It wouldn't, of course, he trusted himself not to let that happen. But he didn't feel it was wise to put himself in the position to be tempted.

"Wait..." he called to her, but she was undaunted, pulling him along into the crowd despite his protests.

It was too late.

His words were drowned out by the sound of the crowd, by the Christmas music playing loudly. Stacy spun around deftly and turned to face him, pulling him close, keeping one hand conjoined with his while putting the other on his other shoulder. Not knowing what else to do, he put his free hand on her hip and joined her, dancing chastely to the music. He was no expert in such things, but he knew enough from dancing with his wife at their wedding, so he used the same lessons here. But with her being far shorter than his wife, and with breasts far larger than his wife's, their positioning was forced to be slightly different. Meaning, to be in the right spot to dance together, she had to pull herself in close, an act which required her to push her big tits firmly against his broad, fit chest, making them balloon outwards between them. She certainly didn't seem to mind, a hungry grin displayed on her gorgeous face. She led the dance, moving softly side-to-side, their fronts pressed snugly together, hands clasped together, his fingers on his other hand digging into her hip. He thought she might take a step back when she felt his tremendous bulge against her taut belly, a fact which he felt terribly embarrassed about almost immediately, but she didn't shy away in the slightest, carrying on as if it were perfectly alright for a married man to have the length of his impressive married cock pressed up against the belly of a woman he was very clearly not married to. She carried on as if all was normal, her face lit up in complete wicked joy from this dance they were sharing.

"Stacy..." he croaked out apologetically, his eyes looking slightly panicked. For a man who prided himself on his self-control, he recognized now that he'd damn near lost all of it, having completely been usurped of control by the woman in front of him. In this state, his concerns were obvious on his face, so he didn't need to say anymore to convey his message.

"It's okay..." she purred with a teasing grin, continuing to dance with him as if all was normal. "Trust me, I'm used to it. Besides..." she began, glancing down for a moment before meeting his eyes with hers, a twinkle in her gaze. "Feels like something that would be difficult to hide..." She teased him with a smirk, pushing herself against him a little more firmly, putting pressure on his straining bulge, making him sigh in pleasure. His cock was pointed upwards in his pants, allowing her to no doubt get a good estimation of his impressive length.

"Stacy..." he repeated, mortified beyond belief. "I'm sorry. I'm not at my best..."

"I think you are, actually!" she replied with a laugh, continuing to dance with him, hands clasped, hips in unison as they moved together. His cheeks flushed red at this comment. Her laughing made her heavy boobs wobble against his chest, an act which didn't help alleviate him of his current state. "Look at it this way..." she continued, popping one of her hips out emphatically as they danced. "I think you could say we're friends now. And sometimes, when a man and woman are really good friends, like we already are, and they get a few drinks in, and one of them is married... moments like this happen. Don't worry... it stays between us..." she said, both in terms of secret keeping, and in the act of keeping his swollen dick pressed between them firmly. He wanted to run away from her, but she wasn't gonna let him go anywhere.

The Christmas music kept filling the office space, and more than a few couples were enjoying the moment enough to continue dancing. Not to say that Ryan and Stacy were a couple, but they certainly looked the part with how they were dancing, pressed in close together, hands clasped, conjoined well past the point that two people who'd just met should be. A lot of eyes were on them, as everyone knew that he was the husband of one of her employees, and that it was quite a striking image to see them dancing in such a way. But even the detractors of such a pairing couldn't deny how good they looked together: a tall, well-built, handsome man and an absolutely gorgeous woman with a ridiculous body. Sure, he was married, and she was an absolute bitch whose behavior should preclude her from attaining any of life's prizes, but damn... what a couple they would be. This would certainly be a point of gossip come Monday, and none of the onlookers even knew the half of it. But they would soon understand where things were heading, at least if Stacy had her way, and Ryan would soon realize that as well.

"So, what resort are you taking your wife to?" Stacy asked, her one hand affectionately squeezing his shoulder as she grinned at him. When he responded with the name of the resort in Bali he'd bought tickets to, she nodded. "Oh, I'm jealous! I've been there! It's really nice. But are you really gonna go there and let your wife be dressed all frumpy and conservative like usual?"

"Uh... yeah, I guess. It's her choice," he replied, a little too on edge to think clearly. She rolled her eyes before slapping his arm.

"Get her something nice!" she chided him. "Buy her a really skimpy bikini and see what happens..."

"I don't think she would like that," he replied, unable to imagine his wife dressed like that. He always thought it was cute how shy she was. Again, the Asian woman rolled her eyes.

"But I think YOU would like it, and women love it when they drive men crazy..." she pointed out with a big grin, her taut belly wiggling against his straining crotch, making his knees ever-so-slightly buckle. "Just imagine, walking up and down the beach, a girl on your arm, looking super-hot in a sexy little bikini, making everyone else jealous, knowing that's the girl you're spending your nights with! Don't you want that? Don't you want everyone to see you with a super-hot babe on your arm?"

In his addled mind, he could see the point she was making. The problem was he just couldn't imagine his wife being that woman. Not as a complaint, its just... that wasn't her. That wasn't the role she occupied, either with him, or with how she was viewed by others. And because of that, and because of his current position, all he could do was imagine Stacy occupying that role instead, because she fit that role perfectly. Her delicious body was built to be showcased. She'd boasted earlier about wearing skimpy bikinis, and he had no doubt that was the case. She was driving him crazy dressed like this... he could only imagine what would happen to him if she was showing even more skin.

Trying to shake his thoughts clear, he croaked out a reply.

"She'd never go for it..." he answered, plenty of very wayward thoughts cascading across his mind. At this, she smirked and leaned forward towards his ear.

"Well, maybe you'll just have to bring me along instead..." she said hotly, whispering close enough for him to feel her heated breath on his ear.

"Oh..." he groaned, his head falling ever so slightly into the crook of her neck as they danced. She smirked and pressed herself against him a little bit more, shifting one of her legs between his for a moment as they danced in place with just their upper halves. She lifted her foot to rub his calf affectionately, an act which sent shivers up through him. She slid her hand from his, grabbed him by the wrist to put his other hand on her hips, and then moved both of her hands behind his neck, pulling herself against him, allowing her to drag her weighty breasts against his chest. He couldn't help but push himself against her ever so slightly, his throbbing dick pressing into her taut belly. Sensing he was zoned out, she acted fast, turning around within his grasp so she was now facing away from him. This put his front against her back, while also pushing her firm, juicy ass directly against his big throbbing married dick.

"Oh!" Ryan groaned loudly, completely overwhelmed. His cock was lined up perfectly against her ass-crack. And this time there was no accidental contact, her ass planting itself firmly against his crotch very deliberately and very purposely. She shook her ass side-to-side, grinding against his big, bloated prick. His hands rested on her hips, but he was so dazed that all he could do was rest them in place and ride this out.

Stacy looked over her shoulder with a wicked smirk on her face as she swiveled her ass against the married man's groin. The jazzy Christmas song playing fit the slow, simmering tension boiling between them. The Asian woman ground her perfect ass along the length of his clothed prick, and judging by what she was feeling, there was a lot of dick to rub against. And it was throbbing.

The normally composed Ryan was in total disarray. While the booze hadn't gotten him sloppy drunk, it had lowered his guard enough for her to swoop in, using her ridiculous sexual appeal to actually do the breaking down of him, affecting him far more than anything he'd ever experienced before. 'What was happening here?' he couldn't help but ask himself. He was normally so put-together, and so even-keeled, but here he was, his cock grinding firmly into his wife's boss's ass. He'd been flirted with before... but never this intensely. Most girls respected his dating/marital status, and once they learned of it, they backed off. But Stacy... she knew he was married, and she just didn't care. She didn't let that stop her. She definitely knew that Elizabeth didn't like her. So, in response, instead of being on her best behavior in front of her husband, she was attempting to seduce him. Or at least drive him so crazy he couldn't think straight. His wife was passed out drunk in the corner office, and in her absence, her husband was grinding on her hot boss. He'd never done anything like this, never actually been this affected by another woman. Then again, he'd never been around anyone as insanely sexy as Stacy, and the fact that she seemed to be focusing all her attention on him... to be pursued by someone so beautiful... he thought he'd be immune to such things. But he was shocked at how severely he was being affected by her feminine wiles.