All Comments on 'Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 02 Pt. 03'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
kid9kid9almost 2 years ago

wow is this then end or will we be hearing from kendell next i cant wait to see what you write next

superhyogasuperhyogaalmost 2 years ago

It seems that we already know what story is going to develop in chapter 4, because it seems that in the epilogue of this episode, it would be too fast.

The only strange thing is that normally women in this story seduce married men, but young, so seeing that Kendall is interested in a man, older than her, seems strange to me seeing how the story has developed.

Perhaps it could be that she went with that intention but then met Jake's son.

The doctor's new option to play matchmaker could give a lot of space for new stories. Could women hire her to help her seduce her targets, as the doctor seems to intend to do, but could it happen the other way around? Could a man hire her to help her seduce and dominate a woman?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Okay, honest opinion. Part 3 seriously feels underwhelming. I really wanted him to fuck Marley a slut Elizabeth considers a friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a great twist at the end. It is heavily foreshadowed that Kendall will end up with Jake Lawrence and with Kendall's suspicions about Dr White, I suspected the Dr would be involved somehow. I wondered how you would have the Dr get Jake or his wife into her office? Thinking this would be how you would involve her, but thought that it would be to much of a coincidence or seem contrived. The direction you have gone is a pleasant surprise. At the end, what Dr White seems to be aiming for, is creating an underground society of cheating sluts, committed to corrupting faithful men, working like the Jezebel society, in seducedhylas' stories? Can't wait for the War of the Monarchs. You seem to be creating competing factions that will eventually face off, The Crows, Phillips Family, Church of Light, Santa and now Dr White's new group are probably going to be added to the mix? We also have the Plastic Surgeon from your Maggie stories, who is expert at implants, being sponsored by, I suspect, one of these factions? My least favourite story/series from you is the Clines, but we can possibly add these characters as another faction too? Can't wait to read part 4. I am hoping that Kendall gets Jake, Dr White has her baby and that part 4 is not just a setup for your next chapter in the series. We need Dr White's society established for your stories to start coming together! Brilliant story so far, imo, it is up there with your best ones.

Thanks for taking the time to write and small request, please don't make us wait as long for your next story/series.

AndysterAndysteralmost 2 years ago

I love the closure to this story, and at the same time will be very excited to read a Kendall story. Please keep going with this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Is there any sort of thread commenting on how these brilliant stories link, nods to other characters, where is this all going, etc. I've read every story The Talkman has written, some I re-read more than others. If this a shared universe, then is the earliest linking story and I'll be happily corrected is Hurricane Gina and she has to be my favourite character. She gets mentioned in Foxy Grandma and Janice from this story is mentioned in The Clinques who also reference the nuns, the bitchy fashion boss, which then links everyone to Madeline Crow. And what's her end game?

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 2 years ago

Honestly I wonder what is her next case.

ranfallboyranfallboyalmost 2 years ago

Yes was hoping the hypnotism would pay off and it did, honestly wish it was story A and not B. I disagree with Dr. White on needing consent and the old fashioned way of seduction is better. But both are great and Stacy is a great addition, looking forward to the epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like it hope that Dr white gets knocked up like she wants, maybe as part of the epilogue you can have Stacy Kendall and Dr white at the bar just seeing how the scenarios that Dr white pointed out at the beginning turned out

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

Wow you people get off on some sick shit. The sex scenes are pretty hot but the story is terrible. Just reading makes me feel guilty by association. For anyone to read and actually enjoy makes me thin you are pure evil.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant. One of your best stories. Can't wait for part 4. I hope we see Kendall get Jake. But how will Dr White help? We know he is in his 40's, runs marathon's, plays tennis, has a wife who was his HS Sweetheart and has 2 college age daughters. Perhaps Dr White befriends them? She should be showing by then, maybe she will use her pregnancy in some way? Maybe the wife is a maternity nurse? Maybe Dr Whites hypnosis will be used on Jake, or his wife? Lots of possibilities. Hope to see what Marley does to secure the contract that Elizabeth worked on! I have a feeling sex will be involved! Hopefully we also get more story about Bryce. How will the sex with Dr White, when he is hypnotised, effect him when he is fully conscious? Will he start to sleep with more sluts? Hope it is not a short epilogue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

NICE STORY. KEEP IT UP!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

NICE STORY. KEEP IT UP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Do you also write stories where people get sexual pleasure from torturing and cutting apart puppies and small animals while they're still alive? Because that's basically the kind of person you have to be to enjoy this shit. "Heartbreak" is one thing. This kind of sadistic glorying in the suffering of innocents is another. Does it give you people an extra mental thrill, knowing that Dr White's patients will inevitably kill themselves? Nihilistic and vile are generous terms for this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow imagine not only ignoring a fair warning of the type of content a story has but then proceed to read 25+ pages of a genre you hate to then prudishly shame everyone who likes it. Different strokes and all that, it's perfectly fine to not only dislike this stuff but hating it's cool, the problem is going to the comments of this kind of story and kink shame everyone who digs it. Here's a hint don't click on the story then let people dig what they dig and read the stories you dig. Everyone wins that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another brilliant episode but I was as disappointed in Dr. white as Stacey was here in the weakness she showed in not revelling in Lizzy’s destruction with her. Stacey genuinely feels like one of the most dangerously hot and and slutty superwomen you’ve ever created and I think that Dr. White may have made a real mistake there and can imagine Stacey coming after her next after seeing that sign of weakness. Perhaps Dr. White can help Kendall usurp Stacey in a battle of the sluts, the amazing possibilities here are endless and Stacey and Kayla are two of your sexiest ever creations

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was fascinating but sad. Stacy is portrayed as Uber hot but I was really hoping Lizzy would show a little spine, maybe show up before the end with a boob job of her own at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pleasure from suffering is sadism and the chapters of your work that focus on the pain of the jilted spouse - like this one - should be categorized under BDSM. The reluctance stuff is pretty hot but celebrating women's pain is misogyny and is kinda disgusting. Even if you're into it, it belongs in a different category

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I finished it, and like I suspected - TRASH. your story should end up in the toilet. Nothing is enticing and I'm disgusted with the lot of it. PUKE.

JacktheBlackJacktheBlackover 1 year ago

Bryce character was really set up well. I think you should do another story... How about Dr White gets a new client. It is his stepmom. She talks about the stress of losing her husband. Dr white asks if she has any children that can help her through her problems. And be of help while she is pregnant. Not fully showing but it's have gotten bigger and she is lactating. Shows Dr White a picture of her stepson. It's Bryce. Dr white gets an evil idea. Puts her under using hypnosis. Begins making slight changes to the maternal motherly luv into something hotter. Tells her to remember the words these words. The words Dr White used to put him under.

Bryce rings his stepmother and asks her to come with him to a Dr appointment. Upon arriving the stepmother is surprised to see Dr White and him having dirty but hot sex. She freezes at the sight of his six pack and large cock. Finds her self getting turned on.

Her appointment with Dr white a few days later. She is nervous but blurts out what she saw. Dr white says explains the truth. Then whisper in her ear... you can have not my and his child but also take the place of his wife and be in command of his cock. At which point the stepmom shivers and whispers, She wants it. Dr white whispers with a smirk, Don't worry. I will help you.

Dr white has lesbian sex with the stepmom. Sets up a double team in which the stepson will come out of hypnosis while right before cumming in his stepmom pussy. Both lady's double team him into oblivion.

At the end of it Dr white asks him if he wants his wife or if he wants his stepmom. His stepmom takes his cock in her mouth. Overloaded he can't respond. The stepmom makes him respond. Wraps her tits around his big dick. As he cums a gallon he answered. Can you guess the answer?

Bryce and his wife get a divorce.

Can you write this story? I hope to give you as many ideas as possible. Also gave this one

JacktheBlackJacktheBlackover 1 year ago

Finish comment... Gave it a five star. Enjoyed

kemanderkemander10 months ago
Wait! There's More!

Seems like you could expand Dr. White's repertoire to include hosting a service of high class escorts she could hypnotize and lead into training themselves to become complete, hardcore sluts themselves, from her loser patients like Annie and Lizzie. Have them sent for their necessary plastic surgery after their mental reconditioning, while having Ashley cover the phones for the men calling seeking escorts. It's my understanding an escort agency can make very large sums of money for selling "companion services", while the escorts themselves determine when and to whom they rent out their sexual offerings. Thereby you wouldn't be wasting the resources presently stagnating within Annie and Lizzie, plus you'd be padding poor Dr. White's income greatly further, as she uses her knowledge to advance her Slut Code much farther along.

kemanderkemander10 months ago
Ah, Pardonne-Moi

Yet you likely already knew I was misremembering and substituting Annie when I should have said Jenny. My bad on a still juicy idea to make use of the losers, altering their mind-sets and ingrained teachings of their staid up-bringings with continuous single tryst sexual encounters with near strangers and strangers until they come to depend on and crave the ego boosts from those quickie hook-ups to counteract their shame of descending so low, seeing to it they're instructed on make-up and dressing revealingly to command sexual attention and attraction after they've had the bodies surgically enhanced, then turning them out to make the good Doctor plenty of income from the only virtual worth they have left.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

As terrible as what Stacy did would be in real life, this is fiction - so, five stars!

The only things that I could think of to make the humiliation worse for Lizzie - having Kendall pee in the toilet before the dunking, and have a video where Marley was invited to ride Ryan’s cock. Imagine the depth, to know that your own protege betrayed you like that as well…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...