Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, when this rich older client found himself unfulfilled due to never having had a family of his own, Dr. White knew what he needed more than anything was a surrogate daughter to sponsor. Not really doubting the doctor's judgment as she brought this idea up to him, he didn't raise any questions even when Dr. White urged him to keep this whole thing a secret from his loving wife, as to not make his wife feel inadequate due to her fertility issues.

She brought one of her best girls into the case, a spoiled brat named Morgan who'd gotten in lots of trouble in her younger years for drinking, drugs, and partying, getting into fights, etc. She came from a rich family, but instead of using that wealth to better herself or the world, she blew that money up her nose, developing a nasty drug habit that had to be dealt with. Completing rehab not because she wanted to but because she had to, she nonetheless gained little in the way of personal growth, still acting like a spoiled brat, expecting everything to be just given to her. She'd never worked a day in her life, and she seemingly didn't plan to, expecting men to give her whatever she wanted just because she was nuclear hot. And honestly, it had worked for her up to this point. She'd gotten away with so much every step of the way, gaining leniency at each stage, flirting and fucking her way through life, both in school and throughout her treatment. She rehabbed just enough to pull her out of the worst of her issues and then gaining permission to leave the best way she knew how. She gained her freedom having not learned her lesson, and cut off from her family's deep pockets, she simply did what she knew best, continuing to flirt and fuck her way through life, getting into enough bad situations where she got in trouble all over again. It was at this point where Dr. White entered the picture, promising that she could work miracles. And the doctor had done just that.

Dr. White gave her exactly the treatment she needed. The doctor provided her enough guidance and mentorship to help her gain a reasonable grip on her vices, instilling enough of a discipline over them that she could still indulge in them while maintaining control over them, because this little bitch was never gonna fully straighten out and become little Suzy homemaker. Dr. White's treatment plan was effective because it wasn't pushing for the final goal to be her shedding all her bad habits completely. Like it or not, some things just become ingrained in your character, and Dr. White understood that. Making this fact clear from the start was enough for Morgan to give Dr. White a chance, and Jen took advantage, turning an inch into a mile and making some real progress with her. But it was when Dr. White opened up to her about the work she was doing that she gained Morgan's trust and respect. And once that point was crossed... that was when Morgan became truly dangerous, a powerful weapon waiting for Dr. White to deploy, fully trained and ready to do just that.

Dr. White had molded Morgan into something special. Her body was fucking taut and fit, infuriatingly skinny in a way that only a 19-year-old woman could be. But she had curves where it mattered most, the skinny little bitch sporting a pair of gigantic tits that defied gravity, firm round and standing proud as they vaulted from her chest, each perfect breast capped with a perennially stiff nipple that always made their presence known in the tight outfits she constantly wore. Additionally, she had an ass that almost attracted as much attention as her huge tits. Full, firm and shapely, the tight-bodied slut had an ass so perfect and juicy that it could not escape even the most disciplined men's gaze. She always wore outfits to highlight her delicious frame, showing off as much skin as possible, her long legs, her toned midriff, and her daunting expanse of delectable cleavage. She was gorgeous, stunning enough to be a model, but the piercings adorning her ears, eyebrow and nose, and the scattered tattoos adorning her flesh, that some would view as marring perfection, probably took her out of the running for such things. But for Dr. White... she was perfect.

That wasn't to say the doctor particularly liked her. She was an obnoxious spoiled brat who lived on her phone and spoke with the type of snotty tone that could drive the impatient into a quick fury. But despite doing poorly in school, she was an incredible student to Dr. White, taking to her lessons like she was meant for it. So, when the client came into Dr. White's office feeling a sense of unfulfillment, the doctor knew exactly who to use to give that rich married stud's life real meaning.

She was still slightly nervous that Morgan might lack the patience to handle such a delicate job, but she shouldn't have doubted her. By all accounts, their first meeting went well, meeting up in a public place, just her and him, with the client nervous but optimistic about the whole thing, and Morgan successfully underplaying her hand, not coming on to him too strong. She kept things innocent for as long as she could manage, meeting under the guise of mentorship, with him providing wisdom, advice, and support, eventually developing enough of a trust to toss a few bucks her way to help her out. He was starting to feel a genuine bond with this young woman as she occupied a role in his life that had never been occupied before, the daughter he never had.

That's when Morgan made her move. This was the point where they fully cemented their growing bond by finally having sex.

He probably didn't realize that sex between them was on the table from the beginning, at least not consciously. Somewhere, deep down, his body knew it, but he didn't fully reckon with that fact until it was too late for him. He didn't realize that it was attraction to Morgan driving him into further appointments with her. And once he surrendered to his darker urges, there was no going back.

A few months prior, he was a rich married man who came into Dr. White's office feeling a little blue, as if there was some missing piece to his life that he feared he'd lost out on. He came to Dr. White in hopes of being able to talk out his feelings. Now, every day after work, he would head directly to Morgan's posh downtown apartment and spend hours plowing her senseless. Every fucking day, he'd make that little slut moan, drilling her with his massive married dick and pumping her full of thick potent cum. With no more reason to hide anymore, her true nature was on display for him, his surrogate daughter revealed as what she truly was, a slutty spoiled brat. Spoiled indeed, as he now was on a mission to give her everything she wanted. Her apartment... he footed the bill. Her nice car... he'd bought it for her. Her full bank account... he was giving her nearly a third of his salary every month, the salary that he and his wife lived on. But he had money to spare, and all that spare money was going to Morgan, spoiling her like a good daddy should. And in exchange, he got full access to her delicious body. His big mature cock got to plunder her tight, nasty cunt. His hands got to squeeze her big titties whenever he liked. And those big palms of his also got to spank her juicy, full ass whenever she was being especially obnoxious.

She fully showcased her worst qualities for him, but she did it with no fear because she knew he loved it. She would let herself be the spoiled brat she was, and in exchange, he would spoil her rotten. She would fully admit to some of the downright awful things she'd done to past rivals, but he was too enamored with her to dissuade such behavior, treating it as sexy pillow talk on her part. She would sometimes not look up from her phone when they were talking, and when they chatted it would be about such inane things. She would invite her friends over even when she knew he was coming over, and push his buttons whenever she could. And in exchange, he would give her whatever she wanted, reward her bad behavior by giving her the type of filthy sex her body needed, and overall, just be the best sugar daddy possible. And in return, she made herself the best daughter possible for her new daddy.

He went to her apartment every day after work for sex, and also on weekends whenever he could. His wife believed him when he said he was working on a major project that required long hours away from home. She didn't suspect a thing, having never once met Morgan, not even aware of her existence.

Dr. White's client never fully admitted to her what he was getting up to with Morgan with the doctor, dancing around that point. But the doc was fully aware of what he'd been doing, as Morgan kept her fully in the loop every step of the way. Nonetheless, he could not hide the bliss coursing through him, fully admitting that he was finally experiencing true happiness and fulfilment by having this proxy daughter in his life. He thanked the doctor for guiding him to exactly what he needed.

This mentorship program had given Dr. White a position to connect with a group of wicked, ambitious young sluts who were down to do ANYTHING to achieve their goal. And thanks to the doctor's guidance, what they wanted is what Dr. White wanted. They'd proven invaluable in Dr. White's work, a band of extra-wicked young sluts on call just waiting to seduce high-value clients just like Morgan had. Men in positions of power and wealth and connections. Putting these girls with men like that gave Dr. White stronger access to all sorts of different parts of society. Most of the women in this program were young minxes who'd ended up on the wrong side of the tracks, but there were exceptions. There were some older women in this crew, women who were equally wicked but more experienced, having lived in the darkness for as long as some of the younger women had been alive. And in a world where the appeal of cougars and MILFs was only growing, women like this were exceedingly useful to the scheming doc.

It was how Dr. White gained information on a young, up and coming tech CEO, dressing up a 42-year-old, smoking-hot stripper in the finest corporate ware and sending her into the young CEO's office, where she proceeded to get hired. And she took the doctor's lessons to heart as she sank her claws in him, pulling him away from his supportive happy wife and into her experienced cunt, winning him over to her side, and by proxy, Dr. White's side.

There were exceptions to be found throughout her work. While their matchmaking arm mainly worked to help out female clients find the partner of their dreams, they did occasionally have male clients seeking a female partner. Dr. White had found that, typically, the type of men that would be on the hunt for a specific woman at all costs had too much of an ego to request help, especially from a woman. And that, combined with Dr. White marketing her work towards women, meant that they didn't have a lot of male clients. But they did have some.

One case came to the doctor's mind, a young man who was about 20 when he arrived at her office. Coming from a rich family, he'd heard whispers of the services Dr. White offered, and opted to seek her out. A young man used to not having to lift a finger to get what he wanted, his request was in line with that mindset. In a blind request, as opposed to seeking out a specific target, he wanted the doctor's help to provide him, as he stated to her with a smug arrogance as if ordering off of a menu: "A premium, grade-A, top shelf, perfectly-aged MILF." Gorgeous, fit, sexually confident, preferably with huge tits and a round ass. He wanted the works, a dream MILF. No doubt he was a young man who'd come of age stroking it to MILF porn, and in the bubble in which he lived, he'd found his real-world MILF options to not live up to the high bar porn had instilled within him. But Dr. White traveled in far more plentiful and varied circles than he did, so she knew of plenty of available options who'd be happy to procure a handsome young hunk for an indefinite future filled with filthy sex. But put off with the rich young man's annoying level of unearned confidence, and knowing he'd be very willing to pay top dollar for the best, Dr. White chose an option that would wipe that smug grin off his face while parting him from a healthy amount of his money.

Dr. White chose malicious compliance, giving the young man even better than he could have asked for and far more than he could ever hope to handle. An older woman who almost exceeded the high bar he'd set for what he was looking for, gorgeous... confident... busty. An older woman who could also give him the nasty MILF sex he'd been waiting for... but also a woman unwilling to put up with any of his bullshit. An uncaring older slut who would take him to his limits, break him down, wear him out, bring him to heel. To not just make him her lover but her sex slave, to not give one iota about his wants and needs, and only use him as a piece of meat built solely to fuck her. To ask everything of him in exchange for her body, to require his complete devotion in order to live out his dreams.

And that's exactly what he got.

This was a guy who'd had a comfortable life, raised in wealth, who could have had an easy, relaxed future with himself in the driver's seat. Instead, he traded it all in to be a gorgeous MILF's sex slave, broken and obedient, serving an older woman. She made all his decisions for him, separating him from his family, his friends, even his hefty account, giving up control of his wealth to the MILF who dominated him so thoroughly. He didn't have a dime to his name anymore, but that was okay... she deserved all of it. He was happy to do it. She deserved everything. She deserved to control his life. She deserved to get endless pleasure thanks to his youthful stamina and skills at deep-dicking even the tightest of pussies, giving every drop of sperm he'd ever produce to her to prove his devotion. Instead of finding a beautiful young wife and starting a family, he'd be arm candy for a dominant older woman, paraded around as a trophy. And the funniest thing about it was that he'd paid the doctor for this. He paid the doctor to lose everything. The MILF had given a percentage of his life savings to the doctor as a tip for her extraordinary service, and whenever they ran into each other, she availed the doctor in all sorts of stories about all the fun adventures her and her lover boy had gotten up to together.

Not all cases involving male clients took such a vicious turn. For example, she'd had a young man come to her office at the demand of his mother. Both of his parents were very religious and prudish, the country they'd immigrated from having a narrow view of sexuality. His mother sought out the doctor claiming their 18-year-old son was being led away from his purity by shameless American women with big boobs. She feared her son had succumbed to temptation already, as he seemed obsessed with women with big tits, the mom repeatedly catching him staring at women in real life and on the internet, having caught him indulging in this "sickness" multiple times. She complained about how there seemed to be nasty sluts everywhere, parading around their "big, evil boobs" like they were from the most wicked of hells, sent to lure impressionable young men into sin, luring him away from both his beliefs and his studies. She urged the doctor to set him on the right track.

For his part, the son rolled his eyes at his mom's religious shrieking, embarrassed that things had gotten so out of hand. But within seconds, he gave away that his mother's fears were true, apologizing to the doctor for his mother's slurs against large-breasted women, telling the doctor to take "no offense." By doing so, he'd given away the fact that he's clocked the doctor's cup size within seconds of meeting her. Immediately pushing back on that fact, it didn't take a whole lot of effort for Dr. White to break him down and open up his mind to her, getting him to admit that he indeed loved big tits more than anything, he thought about them all the time, and that he was absolutely obsessed with busty women. Using a phrase that stuck in Dr. White's memory from the very first case where she stole a patient's husband on her own, she was dealing with a young man who was obsessed with "big-titty girls."

Taking a shine to him, Dr. White worked with him pro-bono to match him up with the exact type of girl he wanted, taking any required funds from the money his mother was spending on his 'treatment.' As stated before, they kept a fair amount of profiles of desirable women at hand, either women who could become future clients, women who volunteered to put themselves in the mix without having a set man in mind, women who could prove useful in the midst of a case as weapons to tear apart marriages, or just high-powered women she wanted to keep an eye on. Many women had mentioned to the doctor that they'd be open to be matched up with a hunk if it could be worked out, but they lacked the funds to afford anything official. They were nonetheless putting themselves out there as an option should the opportunity arise. These were the women Dr. White and the young man scanned through, looking for potential women to be paired up with. He was a handsome, well-built, highly intelligent young man with a bright future ahead of him. He might not be the finished product quite yet, but an early investment in him just before he was to leave home for college could pay off thousand-fold if they played their cards right.

Together, they chose just the right girl for him, a gorgeous, tatted-up young woman a couple years older than him who could be quite demanding, whose attitude could be rotten, but whose bust met his exact specifications, and that's all that really mattered to him. As long as he could get his hands on those perfect melons of hers... he'd be satisfied at a soul-deep level, no matter what it would cost him.

It had been a few years since that point. His mother was furious that Dr. White's treatment had failed to dissuade him from his disgusting, lustful urges. Dr. White remembered her screeching and screaming about that bitch and her evil pair of tits that had led her bright, handsome son astray. Indeed, his life was now separate from his family's, cut off from their funds, but he'd chosen something far more important. And it had paid off in spades. Working hard, riding a scholarship through college as his girlfriend rode him, he'd started his first company at 20, soon earning him millions. By the time he graduated, that company's net worth provided him enough success where he could live comfortably on that money for the rest of his life. He had reached these heights thanks to Dr. White, enough so that he both invited her to his wedding and provided yearly donations to her cause. Because the only way he'd gained the focus necessary to reach these heights was thanks to the woman next to him, the woman whose giant, perfect breasts motivated his success and practically controlled his life. Putting his hands on her perfect chest allowed him to vent all his needs and give him the clarity of mind to succeed, her wicked voice in his ear imparting the motivation needed to do what was necessary, betraying friends and allies to succeed at all costs. It didn't matter that it had cost him his friends and family, or that most of the money he made was kept nestled safely in her bank accounts. The fact that he got to dig his big hands into her perfect, fleshy tits every night made it all worth it.

Dr. White still laughed at the terminology his mother used when talking about her son's now wife, specifically in reference to her "huge, evil breasts." That phrasing always stuck with her. Always seemed like a strange way to describe a pair of breasts... evil. That being said, putting that young woman's tits in the doctor's mind's eye, and recalling their absolutely massive size and utter perfection... the description was apt. That woman had some positively sinful, EVIL breasts!

1...89101112...14