Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 03 Pt. 02

Story Info
Dr. White's office is full of women just as wicked as her.
47.4k words
4.66
18k
21

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/04/2023
Created 02/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,915 Followers

(This story is posted on the Literotica website. Do not repost anywhere else without the author's consent. For fans of my stories, they know what kinds of things to expect. This story deals with similar themes as the stories by wannabeboytoy, seducedHylas, and Dark Betrayal, namely cheating, betrayal, and heartbreak. If stuff like that isn't your cup of tea, then you probably shouldn't bother reading it. I do not condone any of these actions in real life. This is just a story. Enjoy.)

(PS: In Part 2, there is a lot of world building. I enjoy getting into detail regarding the nuts and bolts about of how Dr. White's office works, but I fully recognize that such things aren't everyone's cup of tea. For those aren't quite as interested in the floor plan of Dr. White's office, or how she organizes her patient files, I grant you full permission to skip past that stuff to the more action-packed sections. But to those who enjoy such content, prepare to feast.)

(PPS: Also, this chapter features a lot of mini seduction scenes. Let me know which ones are your favorite, and perhaps might be worth expanding upon in the future.)

***********

Dr. White was always amazed by how much faster the drive to her office was when she was not the one driving. She mostly worked as Gerald drove, typing up her notes and making small talk with him as they fought traffic, making their way into the heart of downtown. In fact, she quite enjoyed these drives, and she could be quite productive working in the backseat. And sometimes, she would find herself somewhat disappointed to reach her destination. Alas, they always got there eventually. She didn't even have to look up to recognize the familiar shadows telling her they'd arrived. Closing her laptop and packing it away, she looked up just in time for their car to pull up in front of their building.

With Gerald opening the door for her, Dr. White stepped out of the car. As always, she looked up at the building she was about to enter, a 50-story skyscraper nestled in the middle of downtown. She didn't own the whole building... not yet, anyway... but three entire floors near the top of the building belonged to her. Thanks to the high amount of income she was bringing in, she could afford it. But it wasn't always about money, it was about connections, and over the years Dr. White had made many. Those connections she'd made not only helped the process along, but it gave her the inside track to make such a sizable investment in her own future. And, in fact, she was able to get a pretty sweet deal for the purchase thanks to the people she knew. She now had a massive office that was all hers. A far cry from where she started, sharing an office with other therapists in an attempt to save costs, she always marveled at how far she'd come in five or so years.

Once Gerald handed her the heavy silver briefcase before bidding her adieu, she marched into the lobby of the building, having enough security clearance to not have to go through the metal detectors, the woman in charge of security smiling at her as she passed through undisturbed. Stepping in the elevator and hitting the button, she closed her eyes and savored this moment of peace before the next cresting wave of her hectic workday began. Recognizing the distinct muffled noise that came from her office as the elevator doors separated, she opened her eyes and stepped out. Her heels clicking on the stone tile, she passed the security guards at the entrance, one of them pushing open the heavy glass door as he did every morning, smiling at her as he granted her entrance. Once through, the wall of noise hit, the sounds of hurried voices and phones ringing almost overwhelming.

Dr. White always felt a swell of pride at the sight of the office that had been created from nothing, now a cathedral to aid in the work she was doing. This office was a far cry from the drab banking office it used to be, and it was now something far grander than any of the other businesses working out of this building. Entering her office from where she did, a large stand with three desk workers was to her left in the middle of the floor, resembling the front desk of a hotel. It was where the patients checked in when they arrived, and when that was done, there was a small closed-off waiting room at the far side of the lobby. When not helping patients, the girls at the desk handled phone calls, both for the practice's outward work of setting up appointments with the therapists, and also directing calls in regard to the matchmaking, usually sending those calls to one of the interns to get the ball rolling. The remainder of this floor was comprised of some large common areas, as well as closed-off areas where they kept the files for their patients.

In the middle of the floor behind the check-in desk was a large ornate staircase, bridging this floor up to the next, allowing for easy foot traffic up and down. The sides of the staircase were a heavy, firm wood, the hand-rests smooth and strong and ornate, crafted by a highly rated vendor who handled such things. The steps were adorned with a dark green carpeting over the black stone flooring. These were the primary colors of the office, cool black stone, golden wood, and a dark, classy hunter green. The check-in desk was made out of wood, with a stone black wall behind them, the desk adorned with green décor. There were columns built around the existing supports, made to look more like heavy duty Greek columns, as if they were carved from green marble.

This staircase led up to the second floor of their offices. That's where Dr. White's multiple offices were, one, a corner office where she worked in private, and the other was where she met with patients. The other therapists working here also had offices on this floor, although Dr. White's office was clearly the best of the bunch. The rest of this floor was occupied by small offices for the interns, and a couple conference rooms where she would meet with her interns or other doctors to go over cases.

And the third floor of this office? Well, that was a secret...

It used to be three distinct floors, but before they moved in, they hired a contractor to modify the office to their liking. Dr. White had a distinct vision of what she wanted, and she wouldn't settle for anything less. Even with the financial help she was getting, even with the budget she was working with, the cost began to exceed what even she would be able to pay. It was a testament to how busy her brilliant mind was that the solution didn't come to her right away, but when inspiration struck her, she marveled at how obvious the solution was. She had an in with one of the best contractors in the city. Not just an in, but they shared a deep, intimate connection.

His name was Bryce Raynor, and Dr. White had had his baby.

The circumstances of their pairing were unusual, to say the least. To sum it up quickly, about five years prior, the very studly Bryce and his wife Judy entered Dr. White's care to help sort out the marital rift caused by their inability to conceive a child. Dr. White urged them towards IVF as a solution, and to have a surrogate carry their child. To raise funds, Bryce signed on for a research study Dr. White was carrying out, a study on the practicality of hypnotism relating the work she was doing. With Bryce being the one test subject who proved susceptible to hypnotic suggestion, Dr. White quickly realized she could knock out two birds with one stone. Or to be more specific, she could use hypnosis as a weapon to allow her to fuck the married stud and be the surrogate to carry his child, getting the job done the natural way with just her and Bryce, not having to involve his wife in any part of the process, and not having to go through any expensive procedures.

To get the job done, she first put a bug in his ear while in a hypnotic trance to make the stubborn married man finally notice her hot body. And over the next few weeks, that seed bloomed, creating a very obvious desire that he tried his best to bury back into his subconscious. When he confronted her about their supposed lack of progress, it was then that she was able to drop the bomb, using implanted phrases to drop him back into a hypnotic state in a flash, leaving his body frozen but his mind awake... awake but at her mercy, an open book for to both look and write upon. Once this happened, Dr. White revealed her twisted little plan to have him. And in this state, he couldn't deny his attraction to her, his subconscious overriding his waking mind and consenting for some very nasty sex between the two. Fucking that he would almost completely forget about once brought out of hypnosis. Over the next few weeks, they continued to meet, and they continued to fuck. And very quickly, Dr. White was knocked up with the married man's baby. Both he and his wife were under the belief that this was achieved through IVF, neither suspecting the baby was made through some hardcore, down-and-dirty, nasty sex between the married man and the wicked doctor now carrying his baby.

Dr. White was never driven by her biological imperative to have children, although she wasn't fundamentally against it. But eventually, she found the act of going through pregnancy a necessity for her work, studying the effects of pregnancy not just on her but the people around her. Knowing the results were too fruitful to shy away from, she decided that Bryce should be the one to knock her up, because simply... he was just really, REALLY fucking hot. And once Bryce's potent seed met her fertile eggs, she got pregnant in a snap, after years and trying and failing with his wife. And even though she got knocked up by him pretty quickly, that didn't stop them from continuing to fuck... just to make sure.

The rest of the process played out pretty smoothly, all things considered. Since Bryce was left with no memory of his cheating, and only Dr. White's guidance at the wheel in his subconscious, there was no obvious revolt on his part to any of Dr. White's schemes. His wife Judy was understandably hesitant about having Dr. White be their surrogate, but Bryce was able to finally convince her, because frankly, he had to. He'd already knocked the slutty doctor up, and Dr. White had commanded his subconscious to do so, so he had no choice but to try give it his all to win Judy over to the idea. He and Dr. White played out the farce, acting like they were taking part in IVF thanks to some help from of friend of the doctor's, with Judy donating her eggs for use in the process, leaving the wife in a place where she'd never consider that the child wasn't hers. Bryce and Dr. White still fucked regularly while he was in hypnosis, even as her belly grew, and he was none the wiser by the time he was lifted from that state.

For Dr. White, there was nothing she could compare to having a baby growing in her belly. And as time went on, despite the many, MANY unpleasant aspects of being pregnant, she found herself enjoying the whole thing more than she expected she would. And luckily, all the weight gain that comes with pregnancy didn't hit her as hard as it did some other women. She was one of those girls that stayed relatively skinny, having that volleyball tummy that other women envied. And the weight gain that she did have hit her in all the right places, adding another layer of shapeliness to her already incredible ass. And her tits absolutely blew up in size, looking absolutely fucking huge! She rather loved that part of it!

Even when pregnant, she continued her work. At that point, she was in the early stages of her matchmaking work, and she was still maintaining an active sex life. There was definitely an affect her pregnant body had on men that she eagerly noted, the acknowledgment of her fertility grabbing many men's attention, as did her massive heavy milk jugs. Additionally, there was just an aura she'd gained that stayed with her even after she gave birth. Some invisible signal she gave off that she was very, very fertile. A mom. A MILF. Not a classic, older woman MILF, but a prime of her life, smoking hot, fertile as hell MILF. Dr. White was consistently getting laid almost up to the day she gave birth.

Dr. White was surprised that, despite herself, despite knowing this was all about the science, she found herself truly caring about the baby in her belly. Judy was set to raise this child, and Dr. White was not one to claim that genetics alone made you a parent. Judy would be who this child would consider mom. But as much as Dr. White tried to shake it, as time went on, the kid felt like it was truly hers more than Judy's. That wasn't part of the plan, but she couldn't quite shake it. And when Dr. White gave birth to a little girl, Angelina, Dr. White felt, what could only be described as mom instincts, kicking in, not wanting to give up this child who'd she'd carried for nine months. But she bucked up and did the job, handing off the child to Judy and Bryce. She couldn't care for a baby. Not now. There was too much work to do. Besides... she couldn't afford any added distractions.

Dr. White never fully shook that sensation of disappointment in giving away the baby, which is part of the reason she'd shied away from letting herself get knocked up again. She didn't know if she could give up another child like that... she promised herself that the next child she had would be hers. One that meant something to her, with the man she was ready to settle down with once the work was done. Until that day, she'd carry those memories with her. And she'd carry other qualities about that pregnancy with her as well. Even after she worked off all that baby weight and even a few pounds beyond that, her ass was a little juicier than it was before. And more importantly, her boobs had gone up a size permanently, giving her a massive pair of firm, smooth double-F cup tits that were better than ever. As appealing as it was to do it all again and see if her body would wear pregnancy so well again, she stayed true to her vow. And besides... she knew plenty of women who would happily get pregnant over and over again, so if there was any added scientific value of studying pregnancy, she had options that didn't require her to be the one doing it. So yeah, she was all set there.

That being said, she'd been tempted at times with Serge, the idea of the beautiful child they'd create together such a tantalizing offer that she had trouble talking herself out of. But no... Serge was good for many things, but he was not exactly the best material for being a father. He would be a good provider of DNA in order to make a beautiful child, but he wasn't the parenting type. So, Dr. White stayed true to her promise, despite these occasional temptations. In the time since, she'd stayed in her kid's life, as Judy and Bryce had made the doctor her godmother, and that was enough. For a time, all was good. The plan had worked with not even the slightest issue.

But as Dr. White quickly learned, even if a man doesn't remember taking part in so much intense fucking, part of him would be forever changed by such actions. His body remembered. His instincts remembered. His soul remembered. The married man had been taught to crave high-end pussy and massively sized breasts; a hunger incited inside of him that would have to eventually be fed.

Before Dr. White, Judy and Bryce's marriage was rock-solid, with the only rift between them being not able to have a baby. Now that they had a baby, that rift seemed to be solved. Smooth sailing ahead, right?

Within a few months, the once unshakably loyal Bryce cheated on his wife for the first time, doing so completely on his own accord, hooking up with a busty bar slut after a long night of work. What became a one-time dalliance became a habit, the tall, masculine stud sowing his rightful oats and taking all the pussy he'd been missing out on while being married. Very quickly, Bryce was drowning in it. And when the time came to make a choice, to continue boring married life, or keep on the path of the stud experiencing elite pussy and women with perfect, fuckable bodies. Naturally, he chose the latter.

Bryce stayed in his daughter's life even after leaving his wife, but Judy was the primary caregiver. She stayed close with Dr. White even as Bryce lived a separate life, and Dr. White had the same experience she did, losing touch with Bryce after a while, only remaining in contact with Judy and her daughter as time went on.

But the sole fact that Bryce was a contractor made Dr. White seek him out again. The thing was, despite being lovers, despite having a baby together, Bryce had never really warmed to the doctor in any personal way. So, when he came in to quote all the work Dr. White wanted done to the office, his estimate was steep. But Dr. White was thrilled to discover that the code-phrases she'd installed in his mind years prior, the phrase she used to instantly put him in a hypnotic state, still held. She'd gotten a lot better at hypnosis over the years than she was when she hypnotized Bryce, becoming an absolute expert at it, but she mostly used it defensively to protect herself and her team from any blowback. However, there were plenty exceptions to that, where she'd mixed hypnosis into certain cases for a bit of added fun, and they had indeed been fun. One of her fellow therapists in the office was masterful at hypnosis, as she'd been utilizing it for a lot longer than Dr. White had, so if any case required it, Dr. White would eagerly bring her into the mix.

While her colleague could do some really impressive things in terms of how she used hypnotherapy, Dr. White often chose to employ hypnosis in a very understated manner. In Dr. White's experience, changing someone's entire worldview was like trying to make a runaway semi-truck reverse course. Yeah, you could do it, but it would require a lot of hard work to take the wheel from the driver and haul it around. Dr. White found that a more subtle approach was just as effective. Instead of trying to make the semi-truck change direction, you could simply do something small to induce the driver to do the rest of the work.

So, in an effort of trying to convince a man that he never actually loved his wife, you couldn't just tell him that and hope for a quick change. No, you had to plant a seed, with the knowledge that that when it took root the result would put him exactly where she wanted. For example, she put a man under hypnotic suggestion, and planted the idea that he no longer found his wife sexually satisfying anymore. A few months later, that man found himself balls-deep in the perfect, tight, slippery cunt of a much younger woman that he found far more satisfying.

There was the case where Dr. White planted the idea in a married man's mind that he'd always craved fucking a girl up the ass, the doctor knowing that his prudish wife would never go for such a thing. Creating an appetite for something he never knew he wanted, that man eventually ended up locked in heated action with a total anal-whore within a month. That loyal, religious, good-hearted man found himself finding far more fulfillment with his cock buried up a gorgeous slut's ass than he ever found with his wife, so Dr. White felt little guilt for her nudging him in the right direction.

Over the years, her talent at using hypnotism only got stronger. There was certainly an art to it, and Dr. White enjoyed fine-tuning her skills at hypnosis, finding a personal challenge in trying to make the smallest possible suggestion to induce a person to cheat. It may seem like a silly set of rules to work by when the full-court press of hypnosis could be quicker and just as effective, but this process allowed Dr. White to fully explore the many small factors that play into a person cheating on the one they love most. It had proven to be a wonderful tool in her research. And Dr. White was a natural at it, as proven by the fact that her work on Bryce was still holding years later.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,915 Followers