Dr. York and Nicki Pt. 03 - Chaperone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like your tattoo." He said simply.

The smile that grew on York's face revealed his pleasure at this revelation. Nicole said all of this as she began to explore her own body with her hands. She intentionally lingered on her tits. She wasn't going to rush this orgasm. Her left hand moved slowly and deliberately down between her tits to her stomach and made its way to her thigh. Her right hand stayed on her right breast. Squeezing and pulling it upward so she could lower her head to lick it. She never lost eye contact with York. He sat there quietly and calmly watching her. She began to pull on her right nipple.

"Don't you want to fuck me tonight?" She pleaded softly.

York simply shook his head no.

"But I want you to fuck me. I want to feel your cock inside of me. I want your cum all over my face."

Nicole's left hand was making it's way to her pussy. York's gaze followed her left hand and for the first time broke eye contact. He wanted to see her spread the folds of her pussy, exposing her clit.

"Mmmmm. Wouldn't this be better if your dick was in me. Unnnnhh. You could be close instead of over there. Mmmmm. Can you smell me from there on the... uhnnnn... beddd."

Nicole's first wave of pleasure swept through her body. This was just a early warning. Her left hand had found her clit and she focused her attention on it. Her right hand had found its way southward and was spreading her lips apart to expose her clit to fullness for her left hand to access. She slung both legs over each arm of the chair. From York's viewpoint she was spread so wide he could see into her cunt. Her dark hole inviting him to its entrance. It took all his will power to not leap across the room at her and plant his face into her open pussy. But he resisted.

"I thought you wanted...mmmmm.. meeee?! Didn't you coooommmmmme here to fuuucckk me?!" She said breathlessly.

Nicole was pleading with him now. She had so many nights before this pretending she was with him while she looked at his picture. This was unbearable. Here he was few feet away and it might as well have been miles. Her pussy was aching and throbbing. Aching for his sweet cock and throbbing as her orgasm was building to her eventual release.

"Will yoooooouuuu mmmmm fuck mmmmmm me ifffff iiiiii commmmme?"

York did not reply. Nor did he move. He sat there as if in a trance. She could barely get the words out as her hand furiously worked her clit. She dipped a finger of her right hand into her pussy. Raising her hips a little so she could get a better angle to insert her finger her ass was now completely off the chair. She held herself up by sheer leg and abdominal strength. Her high heeled feet dangling over the sides. York was in awe. He almost came on himself without any physical stimulation. He kept up the same mantra in his head that he started as soon as she sat down in the chair. "WAIT. BE PATIENT."

Nicole was beginning to lose focus of the man sitting across from her on the bed. The heat and tingling growing in her pussy was starting to take all of her attention. She closed her eyes and laid her head over the back of her chair. She picked up the intensity of her rubbing and fingering. From York's point of view Nicole's head completely disappeared. She was just legs, stomach, tits and cunt. He could see the waves of pleasure coursing through her body. Her thigh would shake. Her stomach would convulse. Her pretty pink toes would curl in her shoes and then extend outward. Her stomach rising and falling with her breath. Soon unintelligible sounds began to emanate from the headless body in front of him. This is what he wanted. He wanted her to forget he was there and to slip into a complete oblivion of pleasure.

"mmmmmm... uhnnnnn... oohhhhhhh...nnnhhhh...yyyeessssss."

York's dick was about to explode. Then Nicole's body went still. Briefly. And then as if an electric current had been suddenly shot through her body she began to shake uncontrollably. York couldn't even make out the sounds coming from Nicki. He had never heard her make these sounds before.

"Oohhhhhhhhh... uhhhhnnnnnn...ohhhhh mmmmmyyyy goodddddd."

Nicole groaned low and hard. Her orgasm hit like a freight train. She lost all control of her body. Her legs were flailing over the sides of the chair. Her ass bouncing up and down. Her hands weakly trying to rub her clit and finger herself. Her stomach convulsed so hard it sat her up and threw her head back into view of York. She was no longer headless. She was now back to this glistening sweaty goddess. Her body was shaking uncontrollably as her orgasm spread through her whole body. Wave after wave of pleasure flowed through Nicole's body. She lost all care of where she was. She just wanted this feeling to continue. But she began to feel the waves subside. From York's vantage her body slowly seemed to regain composure. Nicole sat down fully in the chair, legs still dangling over the sides. Still trying to catch her breath. Sweat trickling down her neck, between her tits, down her stomach and disappearing below her waist. Her dark curly hair was matted to her face so all you could see was her eyes peering through her thick wet hair. Her mouth open as she tried to catch her breath. She was every bit the panther goddess he lusted for.

York slid from the bed towards her. He reached out and took her hand. Lifting her to her feet he led her from the chair. He bent down and got her coat. Nicole stood there utterly confused but too weak to utter any words or to resist. York got her coat on her. Gently tied it up. And led her to the door. As he opened it he whispered to her.

"Thank you. Another time you will have to tell me about the tattoo." And kissed her on the forehead.

"B...b..uttt.." Nicole struggled to get words out.

"You have to get back to your room before anyone notices you're not in your room. I will be thinking of you all night."

He kissed her gently on the lips and closed the door behind her. Leaving her in the hallway. Nicole stood there briefly and then headed to the elevator as her senses started to come back to her. Meanwhile back in his room York stood with his back against his room door stroking himself to completion. He came quickly and spewed cum all over the carpet floor. Standing there breathless with cum dripping from his shrinking cock all he could think about was all of the times Nicole had masturbated to the thought of him. All the young women who bore his mark on their bodies. KMI. He wished he could install a camera on her and her roommates back on campus so he could watch them every night. York walked over to his bed and laid down and drifted into a drowsy sleep still picturing the sweaty splayed body of Nicole shivering and shaking from her orgasm. He slept well.

Friday at the conference went similarly as Thursday. Except that night there would be a conference party and dinner. The students were all looking forward to it. Everyone went back to the hotel after the last sessions to shower and change before meeting in the lobby to head back to the conference center. York as usual was the first one in the lobby. He wore his newest suit with him and his newest bow tie. It was a sleek slim tan suit. Bright blue French cuffed shirt. A pink bow tie with blue and white flowers. He had even found pink (technically salmon) classic adidas sneakers that matched perfectly. Nicole had actually picked out both but she didn't know he had brought them to the conference. He wondered how she would react when she saw them. Finally the students came down the the lobby. All were dressed in their best party attire. The female students all had on tight skirts or dresses with low cut tops. He noticed a few tattoos on wrists he hadn't noticed before on some of the women. He could not risk asking about them. York wasn't in the mood to chastise anyone for their clothing options. He rather enjoyed the display of tits. After Nicole's confession last night he hoped the titty performance was all for him.

Nicole and Daphne won top prize. York wasn't sure how Daphne's ass and tits didn't spill out of the hot pink dress she was wearing. There was no way she had on any underwear. And if she sat down it would definitely answer that question. Her nipples were rock hard. She wore matching heels that were at least 5 inches. She looked like an Amazon. Did he notice a matching tattoo to like Nicole's on her ankle? She was unphased by all of the attention. Nicole was a sight to see. Her bright blue dress was long but it had a slit in it that ran all the way to her hip. One could see her whole leg from toe to hip. The plunging neckline went all the way to her waist. Her breasts must have been glued in because it defied all laws of science that they weren't spilling out. At least half of each breast was exposed almost to her aereolas. York suddenly realized he was staring way too much but because everyone else was no one but Nicole and Daphne noticed.

"Well everyone looks ready. So let's get going." York said to break the tension.

"Love your suit and bow tie Dr. York. You have the best taste." Said one of the female students as they all were headed out of the lobby.

"Well I can't take credit for this outfit. A beautiful friend of mine picked it out for me. She's more beautiful than the outfit." York new he was risking discovery but he was feeling a little bold. He looked back over his shoulder at the group of students to see the biggest smile on Nicole's face.

"Why are you smiling so much Nicki?" Daphne asked? "It's not like Dr. York is talking about you. I do wish he would talk about me like that."

"Oh umm I am just excited about the evening." She hastily replied.

York made it his mission to stay away from Nicole all evening. She was too tempting in that outfit. He did when he could stare at her from across the room when she was not looking. She was stunning. Her hair was styled up with a few loose curls dangling against her cheek. Her matching blue suede stilettos raised her perfect ass up so that it was impossible to not notice every curve of it. Her toes were painted a bright red matching her lips. He had never seen her wear such bold makeup before. It was amazing that he could contain his erection at all.

Unfortunately in trying to keep away from Nicole it put him in the path of Daphne all night. Everywhere he turned there she was in that bright pink dress. Though it was more like her tits were chasing him all night. Already more that six feet tall and add in five inch heels and she towered over him. So his eye level was always tit level.

"Dr. York!?"

"Yes...ahem?" York turned around at hearing his name and found himself less than an inch from a set of tits encased in pink fabric. Damn it.

Daphne had snuck up on him while he was distracted in conversation. This was her chance. She could feel his hot breath on her tits. It made her nipples harder. If only she could rip her dress off and push her tits into his face and let him devour them. She was beginning to feel a warmth between her legs. Damn this man made her hot. Probably because he didn't succumb to her temptations. She was not used to rejection. She had no idea how sexy it was.

"Yes Daphne? What can I help you with now?" York tried to sound perturbed but he wasn't sure if it was believable. Mostly because he took his time to slowly raise his head to look into her crystal blue eyes. Damn she was beautiful and if Nicole had not been in his life he would be tempted to take her back to his room immediately.

Daphne peered down at this beautiful brown man. She could see the silver in his hair that matched his goatee. She tried to ignore his perturbed tone because he did linger noticeably over her tits. Good. At least he was human. She suddenly then realized she had not planned on anything beyond walking up to him.

"Um...ahhh what time are we leaving for the airport tomorrow? She stammered.

"Shouldn't you know that since you made all the plans?" Now he was actually annoyed. This girl was hot but she didn't have any game. She never had to try. She was to accustomed to men falling at her feet. Nicole was different. She could sell water to a fish. Along with her stunning beauty.

"Oh yeah sorry. I just wanted to make sure we both had the same time in mind." Daphne felt a little dumb now. Standing in front of not only the hottest man on campus but also one of the smartest. She now looked like just another ditzy blonde to him. She could feel her face flush.

"Not to worry Daphne. You've done an excellent job organizing this whole trip. I really do want to commend you on excellent work. I was thinking we would be leaving just after lunch?" York saw her blush in embarrassment and felt bad. She was a good student and had done well. He didn't need to be so tough on her. He put his hand on her arm as he said this. It only made her blush more.

"Thank you sooo much Dr. York. It really means a lot to hear you say that. I really want to thank you for coming on the trip and supporting us. You are the best professor on campus." She said hurriedly.

Daphne didn't wait for a response, she turned and walked away as fast as she could. Her tight ass jiggling behind her. Hopefully no one noticed the moisture dripping down her thigh. Who knew she would be so aroused by such a simple touch on the arm and a small compliment. York did see the glistening drips on her inner thigh. He wished he could lap it up with his tongue and seek out the source of its flow.

Daphne avoided him the rest of the evening and the evening ended up being quite nice and uneventful. York left the students at the conference center when the dance party started. He was not about to get wrangled into dancing with his students. He just reminded them to be careful and that they get back to the hotel safely. Nicole gazed at him hungrily but said nothing. He hoped she'd keep that dress on when she came to his room that night.

When York got back to the hotel he showered and changed and ordered a movie in the room. He relaxed and waited for the knock on the door his cock was anxious to hear. He didn't know how long he had fallen asleep but he awoke to his room phone ringing.

"Hello?" He inquired.

"Come to my room now!" He heard a female voice he assumed was Nicole's.

"Are you crazy! Daphne is not that heavy of a sleeper!"

"You will do as you are told and come to my room. Take the stairs at the end of the hall and go down two floors. My room is right next to the stairwell. I will be waiting. Don't take long."

York had never heard Nicole be more commanding. But this was nuts. He couldn't afford to be caught in a compromising situation. He looked at the clock. It was 1am. York sat on the bed for a few minutes deliberating what to do. The growing cock in his pants gave him the answer he sought. York got up and walked out of the room. All the way down the hall and down the two flights of stairs he thought of a million reasons to turn around. But he only needed one reason to keep going. Nicole. York stepped out of the stairwell and saw Nicole standing in the hallway still in her dress. Her hair was still up. Her tits were still out. Her shoes were off unfortunately. Oh well. He couldn't have everything. Nicole held her finger up to her lips indicating that he should be quiet. No shit! She reached out her hand for his. He looked at her pleading to know if this was necessary. Her look told him he could. She pulled him close to her right outside her room. And leaned in to whisper in his ear. He could feel her tits pressed hard against him. He wanted to tear her out of that dress right there in the hallway.

"Tonight is my turn to watch!" She whispered.

What the hell did that mean!! York for the first time was feeling regret over this whole situation. This was the end. He'd lost himself in this girl and now was her turn to undo him. How could he have been so stupid. This feeling didn't last long though. As Nicole led him into the room and closed the door behind them where he expected to see Daphne asleep he instead saw a wide awake but blindfolded Daphne. She was kneeling on the floor in front of a chair sitting back on her heels. Her pink dress was bunched around her waist. Exposing her tits and ass. York was dumbfounded. He almost blurted out loud but Nicole anticipated his shock at the scene and put her hand over his mouth. She came out from behind him and looked into his eyes. Why had he ever doubted her. Her look told him all he needed to know. Her dark brown eyes pierced deeply into his. She was giving him an offering. How could he ever pay her back?!

"Daphne I've brought you someone like you asked. Remember the rules. He cannot talk and you cannot remove the blindfold. I think you will be pleased with my choice. Do you agree?"

"Yesss." Daphne replied as a shiver of excitement went through her body. York could see her nipples getting harder.

"Our new friend understands that he will do as he is told and only as he is told by me. But first let me get him warmed up a little."

Nicole turned to York and slowly lowered his pants as he removed his tshirt. She dropped to her knees and hungrily slurped his rock hard cock. She didn't hold back. Her slurping was exceptionally loud. She clearly wanted the blindfolded Daphne to hear. She also heard York groan slightly. Nicole lost herself briefly and forgot she was supposed to only warm up York.

"Nicki! You'll finish him off before I get a chance with all that dick sucking!! He's supposed to be for me! You promised." Daphne pleaded.

Nicole released York's cock from her mouth with a loud pop. His dick glistening with her spit.

"Oops. My bad. It's just so delicious I couldn't help it."

Nicole led York over to the chair and made him sit down in front of the kneeling Daphne. Daphne reached out and put her hands on his knees. She was quivering from excitement. York could see that her thighs were wet with cum. Clearly a lot had happened before he arrived. Nicole would have to tell him this story when they got back the campus. Meanwhile Nicole made her way to the bed and sat there looking at what she had arranged and feeling proud of herself. ThIs must be what she felt like when he sat similarly last night staring at her from the bed.

"You may begin Daphne." Nicole commanded.

And with that Daphne hungrily grabbed at York's cock. Stroked it a couple of times and then quickly swallowed it whole. Slurping and sucking intensely. This girl was truly unleashed. She briefly stopped and raised her head to the person in front of her she couldn't see.

"York cock is fucking amazing. I can't wait till you fuck me with it." Then she said to Nicole, "You are the best friend ever!"

Then she went back the sucking York like a high powered vacuum. York could not believe what was happening. Daphne sucked by his dick like it had the answers to the universe. Nicole sitting on the bed staring at them both. Her left leg with the slit in the dress exposed her to her bare pussy. One hand ventured into her top to play with her tit. The other hand caressing her exposed thigh. She never broke eye contact with York. Meanwhile Daphne was doing her best to make York cum. She was bobbing up and down on his dick so fast and with so much suction he was worried she would rip it right off. Opening her throat to allow him to reach the back of her throat on the way down and then tightening her mouth around his cock on the way up. He couldn't believe this girl would willingly suck the dick of someone she didn't know and couldn't see.

She then changed her strategy. Realizing she didn't want her guest to come right away. She focused on the head of his cock. She first pulled down his foreskin to expose his cock head. Using a combination of her thumb and flicking her tongue she focused on his frenulum. It drove York wild. The intensity of the feeling was like no other. He threw his head back and tried to jam his cock down her throat. But she would not let him. Daphne continued to flick and rub his frenulum. With her thumb continuing to rub his version of the g spot her tongue ventured into a place no tongue had gone before. His euretha. The sensation was incredible. With her other hand she was rubbing and tugging on his balls. York wasn't sure he could take more much and remain conscious. He could barely focus enough to see Nicole. But she appeared to be as aroused as he was. Hopefully she was taking notes on Daphne's technique.