Dr. York and Nicki Pt. 03 - Chaperone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"mmmm unnng mmmmm." York remembered the rules against his talking but he lost all control under Daphne's mouth.

"I think our guest is enjoying this Daphne. But he seems to want more. Why don't you slide a finger into his asshole."

Nicole obviously wanted revenge for last night. York wasn't sure if that was a bad thing. Revenge is best served with a hot blonde sucking your dick and her finger in your ass. York wasn't able to focus on any one sensation. The tongue. The thumb. The finger. It was all too much. The growing sensation of tingling and heat started deep in his thighs. Daphne enjoyed the grunts and groans she made her secret guest utter uncontrollably. It only made her more enthusiastic. She felt his balls tighten and his anus tighten around her finger. He was close. She went back to her vigorous sucking focusing just on the head of his dick. Her tongue continuing to flick while simultaneously suctioning it. She kept her one hand focused on his anus but with the other she stroked his shaft with wild abandon. She would not stop until she got a mouthful of cum. York was unhinged. His hips began to buck and he sucked in his breath. Then the point of no return. He reached out and grabbed that blonde beautiful hair and held her head while he exploded into her mouth. Shot after shot of cum streamed out of his dick into her hot waiting mouth. He couldn't believe how hard and how much he came. Daphne took it all. His dick continued to empty in her mouth and she happily sucked every drop from his dick.

"Don't swallow it all Daphne. Save some for me."

They had both forgotten Nicole was in the room. York felt bad. He would hate to make Nicole feel bad because he enjoyed this so much. With his dick finally empty York slumped back into the chair. Sweating and out of breath he just sat there. Sweat dripping down his chest. Daphne remained quiet due to the mouth full of cum she was forbidden from swallowing. But her hands continued to explore all over his body. She was trying to gather information about who this cock belonged to. Nicole walked over to them. York noticed she was a little wobbly. She must have had an orgasm of her own. She reached her hand out to him. Helped him stand up and move away from Daphne.

She walked back to Daphne and locked her in a deep passionate kiss. Nicole's goal was to get as much of York's cum into her mouth. When she felt she had enough she released her kiss from Daphne.

"No fair! You took most of his cum!!" Daphne whined.

"I left you some." Nicole teased.

Nicole made Daphne stand up and positioned her on the chair on all fours facing the back of the chair. Her ass in the air. Nicole then walked back over to York and brought him back to Daphne. She pointed to Daphne's anus indicating that that was his area. Nicole then positioned herself underneath Daphne's pussy and pulled her hips down onto her waiting face. York stepped over Nicole and began licking Daphne's butt hole.

"Oh my god!!" Daphne squealed. "This is the hottest shit everrrrr!! Eat my ass motherfucker!! Eat it good!! Stick your fucking tongue all the way in!"

"Now Daphne please watch your language. You might offend our guest."

York only desired to do as he was asked. He spread Daphne's butt cheeks so he could get to her hole better. Meanwhile beneath him Nicole was furiously flicking Daphne's clit with her tongue. But she loved to multi-task. With her free hands she reached up for York's dangling cock and began to stroke it. She could feel his cock coming back to life in her hands. York wished he had a picture of this moment. Here he was with his face buried in one girls ass. His cock being stroked by another girl who was also eating the pussy of the same girl. He thought this only happened in porn. He couldn't believe his cock was responding so quickly to Nicole's stroking after his massive orgasm just a short time ago.

"Oh god yes! Eat my ass. Eat my pussy. Don't stop. Nicole please tell me who he is! Please. I want to be his slave. Your slave. You're whore. You're slut. I want to be his sex toy. I will do anything for him. Anything for you. Please let me take off the blindfold and see him. Is he as beautiful as he tastes? Unnggg mmmmm ummmm yessss soooo clooossse. Don't stop!"

Daphne practically cried out these last words. Then her whole body tensed as her orgasm hit.

"Aieeeeee ummmm ahhhhh ohhhhhhh!!"

Nicole and York did not stop. Instead they treated Daphne as she had requested. She was their fuck toy slut whore slave. And they did their best to devour her. Nicole slid out from underneath her friend and pulled York's face away from her. Before he could silently protest she had a hold of his cock and was guiding it to Daphne's dripping cunt. York could feel heat emanating from her hole before he even entered her. From behind Nicole had one hand on his cock and the other under his ass cupping his balls. In went his dick. Her cunt was so wet and so tight. It gripped his dick with force.

"Aieee! Oh my god! His dick is so fucking goddamn big. This shit has to be a black dick. White boys are never this good. Did you get me a black unnnhhhh.."

Her last words were lost as York slammed his dick all the way to the hilt into Daphne's cunt. He wanted to fuck the shit out of this foul mouthed dirty beautiful whore. He was balls deep but Nicole had a good hold of his balls. She squeezed the shit out of them. She used her hands like a cock ring to keep him from cumming. York kept slamming as hard as he could into Daphne.

"Oh...my...god...yes...hard..er...black...dick...more...black...dick...please...do..not...stop!" Daphne's staccato utterances matched each slam into her cunt. She thought this dick would be her undoing. If only this was Dr. York's dick she thought could this be any better.

"Black...dick...York...York...aieee ouch!!"

Nicole had slapped her hard on her bare ass for calling out York's name. Was it jealousy? York didn't care because it only encouraged Daphne to continue.

"York!"

Slap!

"York!"

Slap!

"YORK!!"YORK!! YORK!!"

SLAP SLAP SLAP!!

"Fucking slap me harder you black dick MOTHERFUCKER!" Daphne growled. She didn't know it was Nicole. If Nicole was a panther Daphne was a tiger.

And so it went. What a rhythm the three of them set. York slamming his cock into Daphne. Daphne calling his name. Nicole slapping her ass. Nicole kissed him deeply without missing her slap cue.

"My cunt is going to explode. Make him cum Nicole. Make him empty his cum in me. I want his seed inside me. Fucking goddamnit!! Unghhhh mmmmmmmm yessssss I'm cuuuuuummmmmming aiieeeeeeeeeee!!"

Daphne's cunt exploded all over York's cock. When Daphne begged for him to cum Nicole let go his balls. With one hand she stuck a finger in his ass and slapped HIS ass hard with the other. The shock of it sent waves through his cock and York was cumming before he had a sense of it. Load after load of cum spilled from him into Daphne's waiting cunt. Nicole did not remove her finger nor did she stop from slapping his ass hard a few more times. Each time she did another squirt of cum burst from his throbbing cock.

York could not believe what this young girl was doing to him. The control she had over his body. He couldn't refuse her even if he wanted to. With one last slap on his ass he thrust into Daphne with the last of his come. He collapsed on top of her and she collapsed onto the chair. Their heaving sweaty bodies wrapped around one another. York felt his cock getting pulled from Daphne's cunt and then enter another warm wet hole. Nicole was sucking his cock clean of both his cum and Daphne's cum.

"Please be Dr. York. Please!" Daphne pleaded breathlessly. "You are so fucking amazing! If you're Dr. York I will come to your office everyday and let you do this to me. Everyday."

York turned her head to him so he could kiss her. He hadn't been kissing her long when he felt Nicole pulling him away from her. He got up and turned around. Nicole was standing there with his clothes held out to him. He had to leave?! Nooo he pleaded with his eyes. Nicole merely pointed to the door. York got dressed.

"Dr. York would never want a dirty foul mouthed cunt like you Daphne."

Nicole said and slapped her ass so hard Daphne squealed in both pain and delight. Daphne's ass was so red she would be in certain discomfort on the plane ride home. He felt a little sorry for her.

Nicole returned to the stunned York. Lead him to the door. Leaned in to kiss him on the cheek and simply said, "Thank you" and closed the door on him standing in the hallway. Payback is a bitch! York thought. He deserved it but also didn't feel like he had lost out. York went back to his room and fell asleep deeply with his cock still tingling and a smile on his face.

York got up Saturday happier than he would have believed possible. Nicole had given him the most amazing night last night. As usual he was the first at breakfast. Slowly the students made their way down. They all looked like they had been up late. But none of them looked as happy as Nicole and Daphne. They each had a Cheshire grin that indicated they had been up to no good.

"Good morning everyone. I hope everyone had a good last night of the conference. Daphne can you please update everyone on our departure plans for today." York turned to her with a big smile. Maybe too big. Nicole did not seem too pleased. He would have to make it up to her when they got back to campus. Maybe a little jealousy would mean Nicole getting a little tough on him.

"Sure thing Dr. York!" She said happily. Not sure where his new found respect and attention came from but Daphne relished the attention.

Daphne reminded everyone about the hotel check out process, where to meet the shuttle to the airport and their flight information. They would get lunch in the airport just before departing. Everyone had a couple of hours to spare before heading out. Students gradually dispersed. Some headed back to their room to pack and nap. A few went to do a little shopping. York lingered.

"Nicole and Daphne can you hang back a second." York requested. " I just wanted to commend both of you on your performances on this trip. I know you both put in a lot of work before and during the trip. You handled yourselves impeccably and I plan to let the dean know how impressed I was with you both. You should both feel really proud of what you accomplished this weekend."

"Thank you Dr. York!!" They both said in unison and with genuine appreciation.

Both girls lingered to chat with him for a few minutes but then Daphne excused herself to go get finished packing. Leaving Dr. York and Nicole alone.

"Well that was quite a surprise last night. This has been the most amazing trip with you. I don't know how I'm supposed to go back to our old routine." York began.

"Me either. I want to just stay here with you." Nicole replied looking sensually into York's eyes.

"About last night. I absolutely loved it but I don't want you to think you ever need to do that to keep me dedicated to you..." York said but was interrupted by Nichole's hand on his.

"I will do anything for you and without reservation. And I would never do anything I wouldn't also want for myself. Last night was as much for me as it was for you. I loved watching you under someone else's control. And under mine. Daphne can sure suck a dick. I'm not ashamed to say I asked her for some tips after you left. And don't worry she has no idea it was you. And yes I will be applying those tips on your cock as soon as I can. So prepare yourself."

Nicole removed her hand before anyone came by but continued to stare at York. Nicole slowly got up and left to go back to her room. Glancing back once to smile at him. York didn't know what he had done for the universe to reward him with such gift. All he wanted was to be with Nicole every moment of every day. He knew that would never be possible but at least they had Chicago. Then he remembered. He would still have this summer and her senior year. He would have to make it memorable. Who knows what would happen after that. Before York got lost in the inevitable future he too got up and went back to his room to pack. What York didn't realize was that Nicole was already making plans for a memorable senior year. Chicago was just foreplay.