Dr. York and Nicki Pt. 08 - Diane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lbj1996
lbj1996
27 Followers

"Ooohhhh myyy gooodnessss! No man has ever eaten my asshole!!" Diane exclaimed.

This only spurred York on. He stuck his tongue as deep into her asshole as he could and began to fuck her ass with his tongue. Nicole could see what he was doing as her face was right below him. So she followed his lead and fucked Diane's cunt with her tongue. Diane had never had this done to her before. A tongue in each hole. She was overwhelmed.

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit!! Fuck my holes please!! More! Give me more!" Her southern politeness beginning to fade.

York's goal was to strip all of her southern politeness away. He wanted her raw and unhinged tonight. He wanted to make her his. He wanted her to be addicted to him. He and Nicole continued their tongue fucking bringing Diane closer to orgasm.

"Ohhhh fuuuk yessss! Fuck my ass Dr. York! Fucking own me!! Ooohhhh shit!! Eat my cunt! Yesss Nicole!! Eat it! Oooooohhhhhh shiitttt I'm cuummmmmming nnnnnngghhhh oohhhhhh!"

Diane's orgasm hit her hard. Her whole perfect body convulsing. She couldn't focus to eat Nicole's pussy any more. Overwhelmed by the waves of passion radiating throughout her body. She collapsed onto Nicole's face. York raised her hips off of Nicole so he could drink from her pussy. She tasted beautifully.

"Hey you gotta share some of that pussy juice!!" Nicole chided him. So he lowered Diane's body back down.

Diane was spent. She lay there letting York and Nicole drink from her cunt. Nicole slipped out from underneath her and helped her roll over onto her back. Nicole stood up and walked over to the nearby bench.

"I think she's ready for you now Dr. York." She said as she raised one leg to the bench and began rubbing her pussy as York walked towards Diane.

York stood over her. A leg on either side or the bench. He slipped a hand under each of her legs behind the knee and pulled her to him. Her knees now pressed upwards near her head. Diane had never had a man look at her like that before. He looked possessed. She wasn't scared. Excited. What was York about to do.

"Now you will know who I truly am." He whispered huskily.

York in one motion slid his cock all the way into Diane's cunt. Resizing it immediately. It took Diane's breath away. Her mouth opened wide matching her eyes but no sound came out. She had never experienced a cock like this before. Long and thick. Radiating warmth and pulsating. York let his cock stay buried deep in her for a few moments. Letting her getting adjusted to his size. Nicole looked on. A little jealous because she remembered that first time York slid his cock into her in his office. She cherished that first overwhelming feeling. Diane was having that now. She would never be the same. She would never want to be the same. Her life would become devoted to one purpose. Satisfying every need York would ever have.

York began to pump in and out of Diane's pussy. Her breath finally returning.

"Ohhhh myyy goddd!! FUCK MEEEEE!!" She screamed.

York fucked her deep and hard. Causing Diane to scream louder and dirtier. Good thing the gym was closed and empty. Her southern hospitality leaving her. She didn't care. All she wanted was more of this black dick!

"FUCK ME GODDAMNIT!! GIVE ME ALL OF THAT BLACK COCK!!"

York was furiously fucking her hard now. Urged on by her screams. Nicole was rubbing herself furiously as well her own need to cum overwhelming her. She loved watching York fuck. All the muscles in his body dedicated to one purpose. Making your cunt the happiest place in the world. She saw York tighten his grip on Diane. She knew what was about to happen. Poor Diane didn't. No one was ever prepared for the first time York went into piston machine fucking mode.

"NOW I WILL FUCK YOU!" He whispered in a deep raspy voice. His only warning.

"WHAAAT!"

Was all Diane could get out before he unleashed. If he hadn't been fucking her before what the hell was about to happen!?? The look of shock and confusion on her face was priceless. She would never be the same. Then the unbelievable happened. York started jack hammering her pussy so hard, deep and fast she lost all control. Holy shit! How could anyone fuck like this. He was unbelievable. She didn't think this was possible. He was pumping into her so fast her pussy exploded with another orgasm. He didn't stop. She could feel her pussy sliding outside of her vagina with his dick! What the hell! She was done. She was his. He could have her any way, any time, any where. She would be his faithful servant. As long as he promised to fuck her like this!

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!! OOOHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMM AIEEEEEEEEEEE SHIIITTTT!!"

Another orgasm coursed through her body. York continued. He was relentless. She stared up at him. He was in a trance. She just tried to hold on to him. Held his face. Her eyes trying to convey to him she was and would always be his. She would give him anything he wished. She turned to look at Nicole. Nicole was on the floor. Clearly recovering from her own orgasm. Nicole could tell by the look on Diane's face she understood what it meant to be taken by York. She was his now. And by the looks of it she needed to be rescued. Not quite yet. She needed a few more minutes of overwhelming exctasy. Her look wasn't quite desperate enough. Nicole waited. Diane becoming York's literal fuck doll. Her body flayling uncontrollably under his relentless fucking. She had no control over herself. She was completely at his mercy. York pistoned like a machine. York raised off the bench holding himself up by his arms. Taking Diane with him. She was now suspended in the air. Her body swinging wildly underneath York's incessant thrusting. His sweat pouring down onto Diane. She held onto him for dear life. Afraid he'd fuck her to death. Poor girl. She needed York to cum. She looked back at Nicole. Pleading with her eyes. Nicole got up and went to them. Placing a hand on York's back Nicole whispered to him to bring him out of his trance.

"You can cum now. She's yours. She understands." Saving Diane from mindless oblivion.

Nicole's voice did the trick. York came out of his trance. He grunted and groaned and unloaded an enormous load of cum deep into Diane's pussy. She contracted her pussy as hard as she could trying to squeeze every last ounce of cum from his dick. With one last grunt the last of his cum spurted into her and he collapsed on top of her. He let her legs go and she wrapped them around him along with her arms around his neck. She never wanted to let go. She never wanted to let his cock leave her cunt. She never knew it could be possible to long for someone so deeply even when they were still with you. Nicole let Diane have her moment. It was a special one. The three of them lay there silently. The only sound was their breaths. Nicole gave them about ten minutes. She had her own needs to fulfill.

"I do believe it's my turn now." She said quietly.

"But of course my sweet Nicole. I have not forgotten about you." York said lovingly.

York slipped out of Diane. She dropped to her knees along with Nicole and they sucked him clean. Enjoying the taste of Diane mixed with York's cum. Their mouth work bringing his dick back to life. Nicole stood up and lay down on the bench on her back. Diane straddled her face and Nicole wasted no time eating her pussy. York's growing cock slid easily into Nicole's cunt. He began to pump into her methodically causing her to moan into Diane's pussy. York and Diane leaned towards one another and kissed deeply with Nicole between them. York pulled and sucked on Diane's tits but never stoppping his fucking of Nicole. Diane reached down to Nicole's pussy and rubbed her clit as York fucked her. Nicole showed her appreciation by shoving her tongue as deep into Diane's cunt as far as she could. They continued like this for a good while. York stroking in and out of Nicole. Diane kissing York and rubbing Nicole's clit. Nicole eating Diane's pussy and sucking on her clit. She grabbed onto Diane's ass and slipped a finger into her ass hole. All of them feeling their orgasms building.

Diane was first. The combination of Nicole's tongue in her cunt, finger in her ass and kissing York she convulsed over Nicole's face and her damn broke releasing a flood of juices into Nicole's mouth.

"OOHHHH FUUUUUUCKKK MMMMMMM OOOHHHHH AAHHHHHH!" Diane squealed and collapsed on the floor.

York leaned down all the way to wrap himself around Nicole. Kissing her deeply they shared in Diane's juices that covered Nicole's face and filled her mouth. York began fucking Nicole desperately. Deeply. Fully. Diane looked on in amazement. How could he possibly have anything left. He was fucking Nicole as if he hadn't fucked at all that day.

"OH FUUCK MEE YORK!! FILL ME UP!! GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR COCK!!" Nicole ordered him.

He obeyed. As he always did with her. He would give her all of himself to her and he needed Diane to see it. Needed her to understand her place if she wished to be a part of their lives. Nicole and York turned to face Diane as they continued to fuck in earnest. York maintaining an unbelievable pace. Diane locked eyes with them. She knew. She understood and accepted her place. Nicole was his first and would always be. As long as she accepted that she could be a part of this always. She crawled over to them. Kissed them both sweetly.

"I will always belong to both of you. I am both yours. Always." She said plainly.

"Mmmm unnnggg good nnghhhh ahhhh now mmmmm oohhhhhh slap aaaahhhh mmmmm his nnnnggggg assss hard!!" Nicole managed to say in between York's intense fucking.

Diane did as she was told. She stood up and went behind York. Marveling at his body. His ass muscles rippling with each thrust. She slapped his ass somewhat timidly.

"SHE SAID HARD!!" York bellowed.

Diane reared back and smacked York's ass hard. The loud smack echoing in the exercise room. She grabbed his balls and squeezed. His pace increased. His cock thickened inside Nicole. Causing more friction on her g-spot. She came fast and hard.

"FUCK MEEEE IM CUMMMMING!!"

She shook uncontrollably under York. He kept fucking. Hard. Fast. Diane was mesmerized. He was superhuman she thought. Nicole continued to moan and squeal under York's pumping. He would not relinquish. He would not yield. Not until Nicole came again. And she did. He knew how to bring her to the heights of passion like no other person. She came hard. Groaning under his onslaught. She reached up and held his face. Kissing him. Breaking his trance. And Diane's. He slowed. Hard and deep just not as furiously. Diane rubbed his ass and squeezed his balls. Nicole whispering into his ear.

"Cum for me my sweet black prince. Give me your seed." She begged.

York as usual was only waiting for her command. His cock exploded on cue. He emptied load after load of cum deep into Nicole. Filling her up. As he groaned in pleasure Diane pressed her face into his ass. Sucking his balls and licking his anus. She was ravenous. She needed all of him. Her ball sucking forced out the last of his cum. He collapsed onto Nicole. Kissing her deeply. She held him tight. Diane went to sit next to them. Resting her head on York's back. They lay there quietly catching their breath. Nicole finally speaking.

"So Diane would you like to come home with us and meet everyone?"

"Everyone?" Dianes obvious confusion evident in her voice. "I will just assume that it's always best to just say yes to you Nicole."

"Yes. Yes it is best to always do that." York stated. He held Diane closely to him. "It's never led to a bad thing for me."

They got themselves up and gathered their clothes. York being the only one modest enough to put clothes back on. Diane and Nicole walked out of the gym completely naked. Granted it was empty and it was almost midnight but all the same. Watching them stride through the building and out into the parking lot with only shoes on gave York a raging hard on by the time they got to the car. To make matters worse both girls sat in the back seat together. Leaving York alone in the front with his massive erection. When he tried to pleasure himself Nicole ordered him to stop. She wanted him fully rested and fully aroused by the time they got back to the apartment. Which he was. Primarily because Nicole and Diane 69'd all the way there. Each cumming twice. York was definitely ready to fuck by the time he parked at the apartment. Thankfully Nicole and Diane put on their clothes to enter the apartment.

"We're home!!" Nicole called out.

Red, Maddie and Sophia came bounding out of the bedroom completely naked and wrapped themselves around York and Nicole. Showering them with kisses. Diane stood back and watched in awe. The five bodies groping, touching, squeezing, caressing, licking, and sucking whatever parts mouths and hands could reach. She had not anticipated this. It took the other girls a few moments to realize some new was even there. Red being the first.

"Welllllll who is this beauty you've brought home for us to play with!? You have clearly outdone yourself Dr. York. She is scrumptious!! I'm Red. And you are?"

Red by now had a good handful of Diane's ass and was already undressing Diane. Maddie and Sophia quickly joined in pulling her top off and spinning her around to get a better look at her.

"Damn she is magnificent. Look at that ass!" Maddie chimed in giving Diane's ass a decent smack.

"Pure goddess! Legs for days! Absolutely yummy! Can we eat her now?" Sophia asked as she pinched Diane's nipples.

Diane was overwhelmed. What had she gotten herself into.

"I...I...I'm D...Di.." Diane found it hard to form words. Her body being overwhelmed by the three young women.

"Spit it out beautiful don't be shy now!"

Red teased as she slipped a couple of fingers into Diane's pussy. Maddie was behind Diane spreading her ass cheeks and slipping a finger into Diane's ass hole. Sophia sucked on her nipple. York and Nicole stood there holding each other watching their girls bring Diane into the fold. Nicole slipped York's dick out of his pants and stroked him while they watched the girls lead Diane back to the bedroom. Nicole and York followed. Content with handing Diane over without any explanation. The girls threw her onto the bed and wasted no time getting to know Diane. Their hands and mouths desperately seeking out every crevice and fold. Red went straight for her pussy.

"Hey I taste some York cum in here! No fair!" Red pretended to be hurt.

Maddie straddled Diane's face and pulled her head up to get her to eat her pussy.

"Mmmm I do like her tongue!" As Diane plunged her tongue into Maddie's cunt.

Sophia went to work on her tits. Then she encouraged the girls to flip her onto all fours. Sophia got underneath her in a 69 position. Red transitioned from Diane's pussy to her ass. Giving it over to Sophia. Maddie continued to make Diane eat her pussy. Diane relinquished her will to these three women. Clearly this was meant to be her introduction to what seemed to be her new life. She had two pussies to deal with. She didn't yet know who's pussy belonged to who but she didn't care. The tongue in her ass was magical and the tongue in her pussy was urging her to an orgasm. The young woman in front of her grabbed her head and pulled her and smashed her face into her pussy. She clearly was on the verge of her orgasm. Diane didn't want to disappoint. She worked her tongue all over the clit in her mouth.

"That's it pretty girl mmmmmm eat my pussy good ahhhh!" Maddie moaned. Her orgasm close. "Yesss you are a good ahhhhh mmmm little whore unnnnngggnnnn oohhhhhhh fuuuuuuck I'mmmmmmmm cummming!!"

Maddie flooded Diane's mouth with her cum. Diane hungrily drank all Maddie had to offer. Maddie spent sat back to allow Diane to focus on Sophia's cunt below her. Diane didn't miss a step. She immediately dove into Sophia's pussy. Nicole and York had taken up in the plush leather chair next to the bed. Nicole in a reverse cowgirl position so she could see how Diane fared as the new girl. York's dick buried in her ass. His one hand reached around to rub her pussy. His other squeezing and massaging her tits. York's cock throbbing and pulsating in her asshole.

"The universe made your dick for me." She whispered so as not to distract the girls on the bed.

"The universe made me for you." York whispered back.

He hugged her tighlty as she ground her ass even more into him. Forcing his dick as far as it could go into her ass. Her way of letting him know she wanted him to fill her up. He would but just not right away. He wanted to enjoy Nicole's ass as much as he could while the other girls were preoccupied with Diane. York and Nicole continued their fucking while watching the girls on the bed. Maddie was already done but had made her way behind Red and slipped a hand around to rub Red's pussy as Red ate Diane's ass. And it looked like Sophia was next. Diane's tongue buried in her pussy obviously doing it's job.

"Oooh shiiiitt yessss newwwww girrrrrrl! Unnhhhhhh eat myyyyyyy pussssssssyyyy!! Fuuuuuckkkk!"

Sophia gave Diane another mouthful of cum. As if it was her first meal in months Diane devoured the flow of nectar from Sophia. She would eat all of their cum if this was her new charge in life. As long as York fucked her as well. She glanced over to the chair and saw his cock buried in Nicole's ass. She hoped he had time for her later. She needed his cock in her ass too. Her thoughts were interrupted by the growing heat in her cunt. Sophia had not stopped licking her pussy nor had Red stopped tonguing her asshole. Red growing increasingly more intense as Maddie was rubbing her clit. Diane's mouth finally free she was able to let the girls know how she felt.

"Mmmmm fuck my pussy!! Yesssss I love that that tongue in my asssssss!! Please more! Don't stop!!"

Sophia and Red took her cues and went after Diane furiously. Eager to see this newcomer cum and to taste her. Red started slapping Diane's ass hoping to trigger Diane's orgasm. Sophia slipped two fingers into Diane's pussy but kept her mouth focused on her clit. Following Sophia's lead Red slipped two fingers into Diane's asshole. Making contact with Sophia's fingers put Diane over the edge.

"OOOHHHH FUCKK!! YESSS!! FUUUCK MY CUNT!! FUUUCK MY ASSS!! AIEEEEEEE I'MMMMM CUUUUUUMMMMMIING!!"

Diane's orgasm forced her ass back hard ramming Red and Sophia's fingers deeper into her ass and pussy. They each slipped in two more fingers.

"NOT ENOUGH!! MORE GODDAMNIT!! SHOVE IT ALLL IN!! FUCKING FIST ME!!l

This caught everyone's attention. Even York and Nicole stopped to watch. Did she just ask for them to fist fuck her?! Red didn't wait. She pushed her whole hand into Diane's ass all the way to her wrist. Sophia waited for Red to get settled then she pushed her whole hand into Diane's pussy. Maddie came from behind Red to see the unbelievable. A double penetration fist fuck. This was a first. Even Red was impressed. This girl was definitely going to be an amazing addition to the group.

"YESSSS FUCK ME! FUCK ME!! FUCK MEEEEEE!!" She growled staring directly at York and Nicole. Letting them know she was really talking to them.

Diane wanted to solidify her place in the group. She wanted to make sure she was indispensable to York. She had to. She would be whatever they needed her to be. York and Nicole's look of hunger let her know what she would do for them. This was her invitation to them. Consume me. Use me. I am yours. Sophia and Red continued to fist fuck Diane. Their combined rhythm causing another orgasm in Diane.

"OOOHHHHHHHH SHIIITTT YESSSS!!" Was all she could get out.

Diane's orgasm overwhelmed her. It overwhelmed everyone in the room. She collapsed. Sophia and Red sliding their hands out. Diane lay there a heaving sweaty, cum drenched and exhausted. Maddie went back to Red. They stood over Diane, Maddie raising one of Red's legs onto the bed. Red came fast fully aroused by everything that just happened. Nicole and York came as well. York filling her ass with his cum. Amazingly Diane crawled from the bed to them. Placing her mouth on Nicole's ass begging for York's cum. Nicole obliged and squeezed his cum into her eager mouth. They all listened to Diane noisily slurp cum from Nicole's ass. Sophia, Red, and Maddie snuggled together in the bed marveling at this new girl.

lbj1996
lbj1996
27 Followers