Dr. York and Nicki Pt. 08 - Diane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lbj1996
lbj1996
27 Followers

"So what's your name new girl?" Maddie asked.

"Diane."

"CUM IN PANTIES GIRL!! All three girls chimed.

"Welcome!" Maddie offered.

York and Nicole stood up. Gathered Diane in their arms and joined the rest of the girls in the bed. Diane snuggly laying between York and Nicole. Her back to York. She felt his cock growing. She would sleep a little and then she would make sure that cock was in her ass. They all slept deeply until morning. Diane did get her wish. She awoke with York already with his dick in her ass. Amazing way to start her day. Life was good she thought. No. More than good. Perfect. She could hear the others girls on the kitchen and she could smell breakfast. But she hungered for something more. The only thing that would satisfy her. York. She arched her back to give him more access to her ass hope. She turned her head to look back at him. The way he was looking at her with complete adoration only solidified her commitment to him. She would never leave his side.

"Fuck me as much as you want. Anyway you want my black prince."

York leaned in to kiss her passionately. Fucking her ass in deep consistent thrusts. Pushing in as far as he could go and then pulling out almost all the way. Diane raised one leg and rested it on York's leg. Giving her easier access to rubbing her clit. She wanted to cum. She wanted York to fuck every hole she had. She was exhausted but she was insatiable. She needed York constant.

"Don't ever stop fucking me pleeeeeeasse!" She begged him.

Her orgasm burst from her pussy. Momentarily distracted by a noise. She looked up to see all four girls standing in the doorway staring at her. Each of them rubbing their own pussies enamored by the ass fucking in front of them. York stared back as he fucked Diane's ass. Picking up his pace. His orgasm soon followed. He buried his face in Diane's neck and moaning his satisfaction into her as he emptied his cock. They lay there quietly then it was interrupted by the sounds of each girl cumming.

"Well let's have breakfast shall we?" Nicole said.

lbj1996
lbj1996
27 Followers