Dr. York and Nicki Pt. 09 - Graduation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lbj1996
lbj1996
27 Followers

York slapped her ass hard. Triggering an orgasm in Harley that was already on the verge of explosion. This is what she was waiting for. Her body succumbed to all the intensity of pleasure. Her head shaking wildly. She was on all fours at this point. Her huge tits slapping against one another. Her body covered in sweat. Her T-shirt soaked through clinging to her body as if she was in a wet T-shirt contest. She couldn't stop the saliva from dripping out of her mouth. She had little control left. This was where she loved being. Just a raw fucking animal. Only York and that magnificent black dick could get her there.

" BLACK COCK BLACK COCK BLACK COCK BLACKCOCKBLACKCOCKBLACKCOCK!!"

It all became one long word. York knew that was his cue to cum. Harley had little left in her. He pumped her ass hole with deep long strokes. Slowing down just a little. Coming out of his trance. Then the burst of electricity from his balls unleashed through his whole cock to the very tip where his cum burst forth into Taylor's ass. It overwhelmed him so much he couldn't see for a few moments.

"Ssweet cum swwweett cummm swweeet cummmm sweeet cummm!!"

Her voice raspy and low. She was completely spent. Satisfied in only the way York could satisfy. They collapsed together onto the rug. York's dick still in her ass. They fell asleep. They had nothing left. York wasn't sure for how long but it was Nicole, Hunter and Daphne who came to wake them up.

"Well that rug is ruined for sure." Teased Nicole. "And the party is over. Everyone has left. Well except Felicity Smoke. She's waiting for you downstairs Spidey. She's been waiting for an hour. She needs her gift."

Hunter and Daphne helped York to his feet. Slid his cock back into his suit. Not before giving it a quick oral cleaning. And led him downstairs. Nicole went to lay with Red on the rug. Snuggling her up.

"I take it this was a big one for you Red?" Nicole asked.

"Biggest. Baddest. And best!" She happily replied. "And the name is Harley!"

At the bottom of the stairs stood the most amazing Felicity Smoke look alike. This girl didn't need a costume. York wished he'd had a Green Arrow costume to match. There she stood. 5'6 but with 4 inch pumps. Her dress and her shoes a bright pink. Long blonde hair with some brown highlights. Glasses. Her dress a form fitting elastic dress that clung to all the right spots. Wide hips. Round ass. B cup tits. Flat stomach. Sleeveless. Her toned arms exposed. And just enough cleavage. Her legs muscled and shapely. Her pumps accentuating her nice calf muscles. She was pink perfection.

"Well hello Ms. Smoke I certainly hope Mr. Arrow is not waiting for you."

York said as Hunter and Daphne turned to head back updairs to join Nicole and Red. York walked up to Felicity and wrapped her in his arms. She remained silent. Only smiling at him. Her body snug up against his.

"Tell me what I can do for you!" He requested.

"I only want one thing from you Dr. York and that's your seed growing in my belly. And the name is Cassidy. No need to pretend any more."

Cassidy peeled his mask off and kissed him deeply. York's bands exploring all over her body. York had been so caught up in the Felicity Smoke role play that he didn't recognize it was Cassidy from the women's basketball team. He had watched her play all four years. She had taken only one class with him but she left a permanent impression. They held each other tightly. Locked in embrace. Finally Cassidy pull back a little and lead York down the hall to the main lounge area. York admiring her wonderful ass as he trailed behind her. She took him to the large leather sofa in the middle of the room. She peeled of her dress. Stunningly beautiful. Her long blonde hair cascading down her shoulders. There were no imperfections anywhere to be seen. York peeled off his Spidey suit. Finally free. His chiseled body everything Cassidy had hoped for. She went to him offering up her body.

"I'm yours to fill Dr. York. Let me be your vessel. I will carry your seed with me."

York sat down on the sofa and Cassidy sat on top of him. His dick sliding into her pussy. She ground her hips slowly lowering her body over him so he could suck her tits. She held his head to her chest. Not quite believing that her four year dream of being with York was finally coming true.

"I've dreamt of being with you all four years Dr. York. I never thought it would have come true." She whispered in his ear.

"Had I known I would have brought you into the fold sooner. I would have made you mine a long time ago." He whispered back.

She kissed him deeply. His hands all over her body. His sweet black cock pumping slowly into her cunt. No cock had ever felt so good. It was thick and warm. She could feel it pulsating inside of her. She wanted to stay like this forever. She wanted to worship this amazing black cock. They fucked slowly and deliberately for a while. Neither of them in a rush. It was their first time together and each wanted to hold onto that memory.

"Fuck me! God yesss! Your cock is so great!" She moaned.

"Your pussy is pure heaven. I could die in it." He replied thrusting deeper into her.

"Please fuck me like I know you fuck your girls. Fuck me like you own me!"

York didn't say anything. He just started giving her what she asked for. Cassidy was shocked at the amazing change of pace and force. York fucked her cunt deep, hard and fast. She held on tightly. Letting York have his way. She groaned and moaned her approvals. He responded in the only way he knew how he fucked her harder. He picked her up without stopping. He switched their positions. Making her sit on the sofa. Her back against the sofa. Her legs raised above her head. Her cunt fully open to York. The new position gave him more depth than Cassidy knew she had. She was unprepared. She had not grasped fully what she had asked of him. She did not know such passion, such intensity was possible. Such pure joy at being fucked. She gave herself fully to him. York pistoned into her cunt over and over again. He pulled her tightly to him. Their bodies smashed against one another. She wrapped her legs around him. She couldn't believe anyone could fuck like this. All the rumors circulating around campus by female students she knew now to be true. York really was a fuck god. And she became his devotee. York's cock deepening her pussy. Her cunt swallowing his cock. His deep penetration along with his girth hit her g-spot with every inward and outward thrust.

Cassidy's mind couldn't keep up with what her body was experiencing. She gave up trying to be rational. This kind of passion was not logical. If was purity and rawness in its most perfect state. She gave her body and mind over to it. She let go of everything. This is what it meant to give oneself fully to York. York could tell the change in the body when a woman gave herself to him. They became part of his body. Not two bodies. Perfect synchronization. They stopped thinking and started feeling. With every nerve of their body. This was the recalibration. There was no going back for Cassidy. When a woman gave herself to him so completely York became as devoted to them as they were to him. It was the purest form of trust. A trust he admired. Respected. He would never take it or them for granted. Cassidy was now part of the group. She would have his full self as well. York gave all of his energy to her.

"I'mmmmmm yours!! Allllllll of meeeeeee!! Yourrrrrrrs!!" Cassidy yelled in pure exctasy.

She was more pleading with him than declaring. York's fucking and the new position sent her over the edge. Her orgasm was like nothing she had ever experienced. Cassidy had thought before tonight she knew what pleasure was. She didn't realize that York's dick would recalibrate her whole sense of the universe. It was as if she had reached a new plane of existence. A new evolutionary step. She would be different. Nothing and no one would be the same anymore to her. She didn't care. All she cared about was this man inside of her. Devoting her life to him. If this is what she got in return she felt like she was cheating him. That he was giving her more than she to him. Well she would find a way. She mustered her last ounce of rationality to get through to him.

"Don't cum inside me. Don't cum inside me. Don't cum inside me. Don't cum inside." She begged.

She whispered and chanted in his ear. Independent of the furious fucking his dick was unleashing on her cunt. It took all of her concentration to keep chanting. It took a few minutes but it broke through York's trance. He blinked and looked at her with newfound clarity. He didn't stop fucking her he just wasn't as relentless. It became somewhat normal. At least for York. For Cassidy it was still an onslaught that brought wave after wave of orgasms. She prayed that her message had gotten through to him. But when she thought that she had failed he pulled out as her last orgasm ended. He hovered above her. His dick pointing at her cunt. Waiting for orders.

"Why?" Was all York said flatly despite the heavy breathing.

"Because I am not ready to leave your side. I just found you and I can't leave you now. I couldn't exist. Make me a part of you. Whatever I have to be. Whatever I have to do. I will do. I want your seed. But I want you more. Right now. When you think I am ready to grow your force within me I will do it. I am yours always and completely."

"And I will be yours always and completely. That is how this works."

She smiled the biggest smile she thought possible. This was the new path. The new direction. The new step. York leaned in to kiss her deeply. His dick resting on her stomach. Cassidy reached between them. One had grabbing his cock and the other his balls. She didn't waste time stroking him hard and fast. He looked at her more hungrily with each stroke.

"Give me your cum. Cover me in your seed. Let me taste it. Let me swallow your life force. Let me fill my belly with it. Let it satisfy my hunger."

York simply grunted and groaned. Staring into the bluest eyes he had ever gazed upon.

"I want you. All of you. I am yours. Give me all of you. I am yours." She continued.

York's orgasm hit hard. His hot warm streams of cum hitting her belly. Her tits. A few made it to her face. Stream after stream. Cassidy didn't know so much cum could come out of one person. York never broke his gaze. Didn't say anything right away. Cassidy pumped his cock till she was sure it was empty. She was about to eat all when York kissed her passionately. When he broke the kiss he said.

"I am so very glad you changed your mind. I too was not going to be satisfied if this was it."

Unexpectedly a voice from behind them startled both of them. It was Nicole. And she wasn't alone. Daphne, Hunter and Harley/Red/Taylor were by her side. York and Cassidy didn't realize they had been standing there for quite some time. They had witnessed York change Cassidy into one of them.

"Welcome to the cohort then Cassidy." Nicole greeted her newest York devotee. "Dr. York if you don't mind sitting off to the side. Your mess is ours to clean up."

All four girls pounced on Cassidy. Each desperately trying to get all of his cum. But they were not greedy. Each mouthful they shared with Cassidy. Kissing her deeply. Spilling some of York's cum into her waiting mouth. Having shared with Cassidy Nicole slid over to the quielty waiting York. She swallowed his cock. Tasting Cassidy's sweetness all over his dick. She sucked him clean. With Cassidy all cleaned up they helped her and York get dressed. Nicole had brought extra clothes for York just in case. They all went back to the condo to introduce Cassidy to the rest of the group. Sophia, Maddie and Diane welcomed her in the only way they knew how. They fucked her brains out. Cassidy fell asleep that night amongst a tangle of naked bodies.

Wednesday was a relatively quiet day for York. Relatively. He didn't participate in any of the official activities that day or night. He did make Nicole, Hunter, Daphne, Cassidy and Harley to attend though. He didn't want to deprive them of their senior week. But he made sure to fuck each one of them before they left. And promised to fuck them that night when they returned. Daphne and Hunter were still on the gift path. And they wouldn't have left without it. So filled with cum in their pussies they finally left. That day's activity was out on the lake. The senior class rented several boats for the students to turn the lake into a nightclub. They blared music. Drank. Danced. Swam. The girls made sure to send him and the others plenty of photos and videos of their asses and tits and pussies. They wanted York to know what he was missing. But they knew he wouldn't be able to be at that event without getting a lot of attention.

York stayed in with Sophia, Maddie and Diane. They had gone many days without his attention so he indulged their every wish. Which mainly consisted of him laying in bed naked all day. He was only allowed to get up to go to the bathroom. Otherwise his only responsibility was to fill them with cum. Which he did. Every hole. They made it easy. The first session consisted of him on all fours. Diane underneath him his cock buried in her cunt. Sophia's face buried in his ass licking his anus. Maddie standing above Diane pushing York's face into her cunt. York eating her as he was eaten and fucking Diane. When Maddie came her juices fell onto Diane's face for York and Sophia to lap up. Diane's orgasm followed close behind. Her quivering body held tightly by York. She slid out from underneath him to be replaced by Sophia. York burying his dick in her pussy and his face in her big tits. He fucked her intensely to the sounds of Maddie eating his cum out of Diane and brsinging her to orgasm. Sophia's orgasm triggered his and he filled her pussy as well. They collapsed on the bed. Diane and Maddie intertwining their bodies among them. They took a little nap. The girls getting up to make some lunch which they brought back to feed York. York had forgotten what it was liken have a meal at home without getting his dick sucked or stroked at the same time. Diane devoured his cock while Sophia and Maddie fed him.

The girls decided that the second session was going to be all double penetration. Maddie took out the strap-ons. Diane begged to be first. As she always did. Her only request was that York fuck her ass. Maddie laid down on the bed. Diane climbed on top of her sliding the lubricated dildo into her pussy. Sophia shoved her strap-on into Diane's waiting mouth. York took her ass. Diane groaned her pleasure and her desire for a solid fuck. Diane became wild under York and Maddie's fucking. She bucked. Ground her hips. Making every attempt to get both dicks as deep into her as possible. They continued to fuck her well past her second orgasm. Her squeals and cries loud even with Sophia's dildo down her throat. They knew this was exactly what she wanted. York finally came. Filling her ass. Which was quickly emptied by both Maddie and Sophia. Each girl got a turn. Maddie wanting York in her cunt. Sophia in her ass. All were filled with cum and all were emptied by the other two girls. Again they took a nap. And again York woke to the smell of food and a mouth on his dick. Maddie this time.

The final session was more like three final sessions as each girl wanted alone time with him. York understood how important this was for the entire cohort. Not one of them had a jealous steak amongst them but it didn't mean they always wanted to share. Each of them needed one on one time with York. Since they all knew it they never begrudged anyone for requesting special time. But it also meant that no one took advantage of it either. York's individual time with Maddie, Sophia and Diane that day was less about fucking. Even though a lot of fucking happened. It was more about connection. They only wanted reminders of how special each of them was to York. Only York could give them that. And he could give it just by holding them and looking into their eyes. But of course they also wanted his cock. He fucked then each deeply and passionately. It was not piston fucking. This was deep and intense. York didn't want to slip away into a trance. He wanted to remain present for each of them. Cum with them. York needed it as much as they did. He cared about all of them so deeply that even if one of the girls was not around he missed them terribly.

Maddie was his last fuck of the trio and they had been asleep no more than 30 minutes when Nicole, Daphne, Hunter, Harley and Cassidy returned home. They were barely in the door before they started stripping off their bikinis and diving into bed with York and Maddie. Sophia and Diane quickly joined them. Everyone happy to be together. Kissing. Squeezing. Caressing. Sucking. Licking. No one left out. No one alone. York lay happily amongst the sea of flesh. But before he drifted off to sleep he had to keep his promise to Daphne and Hunter. York lay on his back as each girl mounted him. The other girls at his and their sides. Collectively caring for them as York worked towards orgasm. All of the girls begging him to fill first Daphne and then Hunter's pussies with his seed. Hearing all of them pleading for his life force was overwhelming. He came hard and in immense amounts. It was only then that they were all content to go to sleep.

Thursday started in a flurry. York vaguely heard a knock on the door and then was awoken with a pussy sliding onto his dick. He opened his eyes to see Devin on top of him.

"Good morning my sweet Dr. York. I missed you yesterday at the lake. I have some catching up to do. So I figured I'd get started early. The other girls are in the kitchen making breakfast. So how about you give me some of that deliciousness you call cum!"

Devin rode York's cock hard. She did all the work. She pressed her hands down on his chest to keep him under her control. She ground her hips onto him furiously. All the while begging him for his cum. York looked up at this beautiful young woman begging to be filled with his seed. Begging to be impregnated by him. He couldn't resist her requests. His cock emptied into her. She thanked him with kisses. Got up and went to go join the other girls for breakfast. Daphne and Hunter came into the room with pancakes and coffee. Nothing like cumming in a woman while she feeds you pancakes. Twice.

There was only one event that day and it was not till the evening. Until then York spent the day mostly filling Hunter, Daphne and Devin. They rode him all day. The other girls occasionally coming in to participate but all of his sperm was deposited in one of the three. He would furiosly be fucking someone like Cassidy and about to cum when they would slip off of him and either Daphne, Hunter or Devin would took their place just as his cum left his cock. And so most of the day went. York wondered if there was anything wrong if studding became his new occupation. He quite liked the idea of women coming to him for his seed. He wondered how much they would pay. He wouldn't just be a sperm bank but also would give them the fuck of their lives to remember him by. But for now he was satisfied to fill the cunts of these beautiful coeds. So he fucked all day and came all day. To be honest he would do it for free. York spent the day embedded in pussy. As soon as he was done with one girl another would be on his dick. Rubbing or sucking on his frenulum to bring his cock back to life. The only interruptions was to eat, drink or go to the bathroom. He lay on his back as beautiful girl after beautiful girl climaxed on him. Today he was told he only had to lay there. It was his "day off" so to speak. They did allow him a two hour nap before the evenings event. He would need his energy to keep up with the six seniors he would be accompanying.

lbj1996
lbj1996
27 Followers