Dr. York and Nicki Pt. 09 - Graduation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was York's cue. He went out the way Nicole had gone. In search of his most precious gift. He found her standing in the moonlight at the back of the boat. There was a large overhang and a partial wall that protected them from view but they would have a clear view of the moon and the city skyline. York sat on a bench as Nicole stepped out of the moonlight like a goodness sent to him from the heavens. Her white dress glistening under the moon light. York undid his pants and freed his cock. She pulled the zipper on her side and slipped completely out of her dress. Handing it to York who carefully placed it on the bench near him. She was completely naked except her silver stiletoes. Her body glowing from the night light. She was definitely a goddess of the moon. And he would worship her for all time. She squatted over him and sunk her hips down swallowing his dick with her cunt.

"Please fuck me!" She pleaded.

"Anything for you my moon goddess."

Moon goddess. It took her breath away. She kissed him passionately. York fucked her sensually. Deep and methodical. He didn't want a wild fuck session. He wanted intimate. Deep. Connected. They fucked while all of the speeches went on. No one missed them. They missed no one. They filled each other. Bathed in moonlight. Kissing. Caressing. Holding. It was sheer beauty between them. It was a good fifteen minutes of solid fucking before she begged him to cum. She needed to feel his seed within her. He answered her wishes. Filling her to the brim with cum. Cum was still dripping down her leg after she put on her dress and went back inside. She scooped some up and licked it from her finger. They returned to the main cabin through separate entrances. The boat was already almost back to shore wrapping up the night. There was a lot of hugging goodnight by everyone. York got his fair share of tight hugs from many coeds he did not know. They took advantage of the opportunity to smash their tits into his chest.

When York returned to his car he found that it wouldn't start. The suv limo pulled up next to him as he was looking under the hood. The window rolled down and Nicole's face appeared.

"Are you having car trouble Dr. York? We can give you a ride. There's plenty of room in here." Nicole offered. A twinkle in her eye.

"That would be wonderful ladies. I will owe you a debt of gratitude." York played along. And then got in the limo. It was huge. A barrier blocked the driver from seeing in the back. Instead of individual seats it was one large sofa. It was practically a bed. The girls were strewn about laying around. Their clothes completely removed. Piled in a corner.

"I had Diane come by while the boat was out and unplug your battery." Nicole confessed. "But now you owe Devin. She was unable to get to you on the boat. Her sea legs were not all that steady. But first we need to get you undressed."

All the girls were on him. Pulling, unzipping and unbuttoning his clothes. York relinquished to them. He was naked in no time. Mouths and hands all over him. Cassidy had one ball sack in her mouth, Hunter the other, Harley had his dick in her mouth. Daphne had one nipple. Devin the other. Nicole straddled his face so he ate her pussy joyously. They switched places every few minutes. Everyone getting a taste of all of him. When Devin made it around to his cock she sank her pussy down on to his cock. York groaned into Hunter's pussy as she was the lucky one straddling him at the time. Devin rode him hard and fast. Begging him for his cum.

"Please Dr. York give me your cum!! Please!l

York reached to grab her ass and help her grind down on his cock. There were still mouths on his balls and nipples. He had truly become a fuck toy and stud. Life couldn't be better. Devin bounced up and down on his dick furiously. Her urgency for his seed growing with each thrust into her cunt. She pinched his nipples hard hoping it would make him cum. It didn't. It just made his cock harder. Cassidy slipped her finger into Devin's ass as she fucked York. Harley rubbed Devin's clit at the same time. It drove Devin wild. She bucked and swayed with her whole body losing control.

"FUCK! GODDAMN!! SHIT!! YES!! DON'T STOP!! UNGHHHHHH OHHHHHHH AIEEEEEE!!"

And with that Devin came all over York. She collapsed on top of him. It stop York from fucking her nor did it stop the finger in her ass not the finger rubbing her clit. She became an incoherent shaking, quivering, convulsing naked body. Devin gave up trying to be in control. She succumbed to all of the stimulation. She just moaned and squealed over and over. Nicole and Hunter moved behind her to slap her ass. Each taking a cheek. Daphne planted her pussy on York's face and rode his face to her own orgasm. Poor Devin could hardly contain herself. All she could manage to do was slap the sofa wildly as she lay prostrate on York. She lost all ability to keep coherent thoughts. She came in waves. One orgasm following another. She'd never experienced anything like that before. After what seemed like the fifth consecutive orgasm she only moved involuntarily as her body could not resist the physical stimulation. It almost looked like she was having a seizure. York took pity on her. Poor girl. She had no stamina for this. This was too much too soon. He signaled for the other girls to back off. They wrapped themselves up in each other and turned all of the attention on one another. Fingers and tongues penetrating every hole available.

"Oh go oh god oh god oh god oh god!" Devin could barely whisper.

York took that as his cue to cum. He grunted and groaned as he emptied his balls into Devin. Devin mumbling thank yous before she drifted off to sleep. York held her tightly as they completed the ride back to apartment. All the girls tipped the driver with either tit or ass flashing. Harley flashed it all. York gave him $50. The driver told York he was his hero and drove off. York went straight to bed. The girls crashing in the other apartment. Totally spent. He was joined by Maddie and Diane. Who were not spent. Who immediately undressed him and fondled his balls and dick.

"I have to be honest ladies. I'm pretty tired. So if I fall asleep don't feel like you have to stop."

"We've never stopped before. We like fucking you in your sleep." Diane smiled mischievously at him. And swallowed his dick and started to hum. The vibration putting York to sleep almost immediately. The girls always marveled at his ability to keep an erection while he slept. They took turns fucking York for the next hour. He emptied his load into Maddie's pussy which Diane and Sophia then ate They snuggled up next to him and went to sleep.

York woke up Friday morning prepared for the last day of senior week before Saturday's graduation. The only day's event was a brunch at the local golf club. The seniors decided on a high tea theme. The attire was meant to be a mix of British royalty and Kentucky Derby. York pulled out his blue and white stripped seat sucker suit and pink bow tie that matched his shirt. He barely got it on before Maddie, Sophia and Diane had his pants around his ankles their faces buried in his ass, sucking his balls and swallowing his cock. It was only fair since they didn't get to go to all of these events. York didn't argue. He emptied his load into Diane's mouth. Then they allowed him to leave. The rest of the girls went with their own theme of polka dot summer dresses. Nicole wore a pink dress with white polka dots. Daphne a yellow dress with black polka dots. Cassidy a baby blue dress with pink polka dots. Harley a black dress with red polka dots. Hunter in a mint green dress with white polka dots. All the dresses were sleeveless with a scoop front to give ample view of each girls cleavage. As usual no one wore underwear. Despite York's warning of a good breeze that could reveal things. York took good advantage of the lack of underwear on the elevator ride. The girls piled into Nicole's car and York in his. Devin had to miss out on the event. She had other obligations. Though she promised to get her daily deposit from York before the day was over.

York arrived at the country club. It had hosted LPGA. and PGA tournaments over the years. The course was obviously world class. York had played on it a couple of times as a guest of the president of the university. The club consisted of a main building, where the brunch was to be held, that had three floors. It held the main dining and reception rooms. Along with several smaller rooms for private and small group meetings. It also housed the administrative offices. There was a set of tennis courts, a pool with a sauna and jacuzzi, an excerise room, golf pro shop, basketball courts and a few smaller buildings that were rentals for visitors during tournaments. Along with the actual golf course there were walking trails throughout the property that led one through flower gardens of various themes and stocked koi ponds. The invitation came with a map of the facility along with encouragement to explore the grounds.

York entered the main building. Inside he was greeted by students checking in arriving guests.

"Hello Dr. York! Great to see you at another event. I love your suit! Absolutely beautiful. You were amazing on dance floor last night. I only wished I had gotten a chance to dance with you. My name is Blanche by the way."

Blanche smiled and held her hand out for York which she held while locking eyes with York. Blanche was about 5'3. Voluptuous. C cup tits. Brunette. Thick curly hair. Green eyes. She wore a stark white dress that hugged her body tight. Accentuating every curve. Her nipples at full attention giving evidence of a lack of a bra. York smiled back.

"Well maybe there will be an opportunity to dance at brunch." York replied.

"Well please save me a spot on your dance card. Here is your name tag and you are at table number 12. We've mixed students with faculty. Enjoy the brunch!"

York walked into the grand hall. Three of its walls were all French doors giving everyone a beautiful view of the sprawling property. There was a band setting up in one corner. And the middle of the room was open. Looked like he would be dancing with Blanche later. With the help of staff York found his table but he was the first to arrive. His table was off to the side of the room but gave him an unobstructed view out the French doors onto the grounds. He took a seat and accepted the mimosa that was offered to him. He sat and looked out on the property. He was lost in thought so he didn't hear people arriving behind him unt L her heard someone clear their throat.

"Ahem."

York turned around to a sea of polka dots. Nicole, Daphne, Hunter, Cassidy and Harley were standing smiling at him. He stood up to greet his ladies.

"Good morning ladies. You all look absolutely gorgeous. I can't say I've never seen a prettier collection of polka dots. Am I to gather that you are my brunch dates?" York said cheerfully.

"Yes we are!" They all said in unison.

"Well then. Let's do this proper shall we. As the gentleman of the table it is my honor and responsibility to help get you all seated. A lady never pulls out her own chair."

All the girls giggled as York made a show of standing and coming around and holding their chair as they sat. York able to look over their shoulders down their tops to get great views of all their tits. With all of his cohort seated York finally sat. A server came around and offered all of the ladies a mimosa. Poor young man. He tried to flirt but the girls barely knew he was there.

"Well what shall we toast to ladies?" York inquired.

"Your sweet black cock!"

Harley whispered loud enough for just those at the table to hear. York almost spit out his mimosa. Flashing Harley a pretend angry look. She stuck out her tongue at him playfully.

"How about to the best professor at the university?" Nicole offered.

"Cheers to that!" The other girls replied

"Well then let me add to that with a toast to the best students a professor could ever wish for!"

They all took a sip of their drink. As they did the president of the alumni association welcomed everyone to the brunch and encouraged them to all enjoy themselves and to make sure they got to know each at their respective tables. Cassidy slipped her hand onto York's cock in response to that directive. Not to be outdone Harley on the other side of York slipped her hand there as well. With no tables behind them and only the glass doors they were free to stroke York's cock through his pants. They would reluctantly only stop when a server came by. York had a raging hard on before the first course was served.

The rest of brunch was uneventful. Minus the hands on his dick the whole time. The girls made a point of switching seats so each girl got a chance to fondle York during the meal. Several speeches were made but York could hardly focus. Thankfully his jacket covered up his hard on when he had to go to the bathroom. He excused himself from the table. York walked out the main hallway and towards the reception desk. There was Blanche.

"Hello Blanche. Aren't you going to come in and join us?

"A little later. I'm actually only a junior. But I've been on the planning committee for all of the weeks events."

"Well you've done an excellent job. The week has been phenomenal. But could you direct me to the men's room please."

"Staight down the hall behind me. Last door on your right." She replied.

Her tits begging him for attention. At least that's what her nipples indicated. York thanked her and went down the hallway. It was a single use bathroom. York went in an relieved himself. All of the stroking made him have to pee. He finished up and cleaned up. He opened the door and the his surprise Blanche was standing blocking his exit. She put one hand to her lips to tell him to be quiet and the other on his chest pushing him back into the bathroom. Blanche closed and locked the door behind her. York attempted to protest but then she pulled her top down and revealed her perfect gravity defying tits.

"I'd like to have that dance now Dr. York."

She said as she pressed herself against him. Her tits smashing into his chest. She grabbed his hands and wrapped it around her ass making York get handfuls of her ass. He pulled up her dress to get full access. He leaned down to kiss her deeply. She fumbled at his pants trying to unzip him. She freed his cock and stroked it as York found his way to her pussy and rubbed her clit.

"You are a delicious little thing!" York whispered in her ear. Rubbing her clit faster and harder.

She squealed in delight and squeezed his dick harder. York got her to orgasm quickly. She practically melted in his arms. Her body shaking and quivering. He picked her up. His arms under her knees and lowered her onto his rock hard cock. He fucked her fast and hard. She bounced up and down on his dick moaning and groaning in his ear.

"Ohhhh gooddddd Dr. York. You are amazing!! Ahhhhhh shit! Your cock is heaven!! Fuck me hard!! Please!!"

York pumped hard into her for the next ten minutes. But had to finish. They were both gone too long already.

"I'm going to cum!" He whispered.

Blanche hopped off of him and dropped to her knees. Swallowing all of his dick. He emptied his load down her throat. She sucked it all down. Licking her lips. She fixed her dress. Said thank you and just walked out of the bathroom. Leaving York to regain his composure. York made it back to his table. Food had been cleared and the band was playing. Some folks were dancing but most were milling around the room socializing. York found his cohort.

"Well I know what that look on your face means." Nicole teased him.

"What look!?" York replied with as innocent of a face as he could muster.

"The 'I've just had some pussy!' grin you got goin on!" Harley said. Smiling devilishly at him. That look she gave York said she wanted to suck his dick so she could taste the pussy he had just been in.

"I plead the fifth." York said flatly.

"Well we will get the truth out of you!" Cassidy said as she squeezed his arm.

"Dr. York see we're thinking of exploring the walking trails. Would you care to join us?" Daphne asked.

"Sounds like a great idea. Shall we ladies." He half bowed and gestured for them lead the way out of the room.

As York and the ladies passed the table with Blanche she called out.

"Thank you for the impromptu dance lesson Dr. York! Hope to see you in the fall!" She practically sang it out.

Nicole and Cassidy pinched his arms.

"Oww!"

"You're gonna pay for that mister!"

"Maybe we should invite her?" Harley suggested.

"No!" Was the resounding reply from the other girls. They were not in a sharing mood.

They all headed ouside for their walk. They saw a sign that read 'GOLF COURSE CLOSED DUE TO RESODDING. NO PLAYING ALLOWED'

York and his cohort saw this as a new walking route since anyone at the brunch would be taking the regular walking trails no one would be on the actual course.

"Well I say if there are 18 holes to visit then we make sure Dr. York has 18 opportunities to sink his ball into a hole 18 times. And don't forget the last nine are referred to as the 'back' nine." Harley declared.

"This may be the greatest round of golf ever played!" York said as his dick grew in his pants.

All the girls agreed. They decided they would wait till they were at the first putting green given that the tee off was right near the main building and in view of all the other guests. So they set off on their inaugural Dick Golf Tournament. They decided they would go two at a time. The first hole they kept simple. Blowjob. The first two were Nicole and Hunter. As soon as they got to the green the two girls dropped to their knees as York dropped his pants and they went back and forth sucking his dick. Daphne, Harley and Cassidy kept watch. With two mouths on his dick It didn't take York long to cum. Nicole took it all but shared with . Then it was a leisurely walk to the second green. Enough time for York to recover. Though there was a lot of ass grabbing along the way. York taking advantage of the lack of underwear and easy access with their dresses.

"We might be out here a while." York said. "I hope there's a food station at the turn back to the clubhouse."

Daphne and Harley were up on the second hole. They wanted York's cock in their pussies. They wanted to do it standing. He fucked Daphne first. Supported by Harley in front. York fucked her from behind. He pumped her for a few minutes and then Harley took her turn. Daphne went around behind York and fondled his balls to help him reach orgasm. Behind them Nicole rubbed Hunter to orgasm. Her moans echoing around them. Cassidy kept watch. York came in Harley's cunt. Daphne squeezing his balls to empty. On they walked. Arm in arm. Holding hands. Kissing. Caressing.

The third hole belonged to Cassidy since she was the last one left to get her first hole in. Cassidy displayed a surprising flexibility. She threw one leg on York's shoulder and he fucked her standing up while she did a standing split. All the other girls clapped in appreciation. York slammed her hips into him as he pumped her cunt. They almost toppled over when they both came at the same time but they other girls caught them. As they gathered themselves Harley took it upon herself to abandon all clothing. She carried her dress in one hand and her shoes in the other. She claimed she didn't want any tan lines. All the other girls decided that was a great idea. So York became the only clothed person in the group. On they walked. What a sight they were. Five beautiful coeds completely naked walking the golf course.

Hole four they decided was doggystyle. Each girl got on all fours and York made his way around the group. Pumping into each about ten times before moving on. Hunter was the winner of that round. York filling her pussy. Hole five was a modified version of four. Hunter got on all fours but she was there for support only since she won the previous round. Each girl lay on their back on Hunter as York stroked into them. Holding their legs apart to give him full access. When they weren't getting fucked they stuck their asses in Hunters face for additional stimulation. Harley won hole five. Begging York for all of his cum. Hole six they made York take off his clothes and he lay on the ground as each girl took a turn straddling his dick and bouncing up and down. Daphne was the winner. York squeezing her tits hard as he came in her pussy. Listening to the others girls masturbating to orgasm as well. Off they walked. Now the whole group was naked. Hole 7 they went back to oral. While York stood Nicole sucked his dick. Cassidy took one nut. Hunter the other. Harley took his ass. Daphne kissing him. He came in Nicole's mouth and shared with the other girls. Hole eight York did a standing 69 with Daphne. His face buried in her cunt. Hole nine York got in a seated position. Cassidy reversed cowgirled him while Hunter straddled his face. Then it was a long walk to ten.