Dr. Zoptic Pt. 09 - Doppelgänger

Story Info
Director presents light porn as a medical training film.
4.3k words
3.5
2.9k
3

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr Zoptic Pt 9 DOPPELGANGER: THE PREMIERE

Standing at the podium in the theatre of the fertility clinic, tall, swarthy Al Mandy hit a switch on the remote. "Let the film roll," Al ordered. At that, the lights dimmed. The screen behind the podium flickered on with red paint dripping over a palate of light mint green. The title SYSTEMATIZED REPRODUCTION flashed across the screen.

On -- screen, the flashed the title faded away into an image of Dr Zoptic, played by chubby Mary in the white lab coat and fishnet stockings costume smiling at an audience of lab coated nursing assistants.

As the film opened, Al Mandy crept away from the podium to join me in the audience on the far right - hand of the lectern. "A great deal of effort and money went into this production," Al whispered. "How do you think, the stock players in my theatre troupe, my Dirty Dozen will react?"

I shook my head. "Hard to tell. No one, not even Mary who was called back to film some of the outtakes, could foresee the story you harvested from clips snipped from the shooting script."

"Not even Mary?" Al whispered, "Hmm, the cinematographer takes frames off the raw images recorded on the reels and reorders them in a new universe."

On screen, standing at the lectern, Dr Zoptic addressed nursing assistants in the audience. "This is an instructional film for fertility clinic personnel in drawing sperm. At the outset, two techniques of drawing the maximum yield of sperm were under discussion."

"Good choice of a `redeeming social value,'" I whispered to Al.

"I decided the appeal," Al informed me, "to a prurient interest is better concealed as an instructional film, rather than in the narrative version of a reprisal for the affront Carter Plessinger delivered to our friend, my classmate, your dearest roommate Rebecca Barton."

The screen behind Dr Zoptic lit up. Dr Zoptic turned to a sauna scene on screen. Skin glazed reflecting the dull light, Hospital President, small breasted trimmed bush Dr Whirlwind, emerged from the mist to greet Zoptic (Mary) in a sauna. Upon entering the sauna, droplets of moisture condensed on Zoptic's (Mary's) bare skin.

The images on the screen filled the projection. Emerging from the billowing smoke, Dr Whirlwind, a gold medallion hanging between small firm breasts, held out her hand. "I promote," Dr Whirlwind opened the conversation, "accessibility with my Department heads through private confidential meetings in the sauna. I hope you don't mind."

"This informal setting promotes openness, honesty and trust. After all, we are," Zoptic (Mary) replied, "here to examine reproduction, an important function of the human body. Prescribing an assembly line method of assisted reproduction requires enforced exclusive output of seminal material to meet the demand from infertile couples and unattached females."

"That brings me directly to the point," Dr Whirlwind directed the meeting, "To secure exclusive output by male sperm donors, I immobilize the male organ through neural inhibitor which controls erection and ejaculation. By contrast, you prefer to mechanically disable the male phallus."

"Yes," responded Dr Zoptic, "I prefer to draw sperm by utilizing instinctual physiological responses to sexual stimulation."

"Through a tease, enticing behavior, a suggestive costume," Dr Whirlwind observed, "and some erotic movies. My technique by contrast harvests sperm through prostate massage."

"Both techniques work on the same hypothesis; that the brain is the primary sexual organ." Zoptic explained, "Both procedures involve some measure of deprivation, but mine accomplishes release through a more pleasant experience. I would imagine," Zoptic replied, "that you might have difficulty recruiting participants."

"Many men find a prostate massage pleasing," Dr Whirlwind answered.

"True, but because prostate massage is often associated with male rape, I prefer to employ prostate massage only as a last resort," Zoptic replied, "to recover valuable sperm from a subject in high demand who eh -- encounters difficulty approaching ejaculation."

With a smile, Dr Whirlwind interjected, "in animal husbandry, they call that a shy breeder."

Chuckling, Dr Zoptic (Mary) quipped, "Regrettably, we are limited to volunteers. Our subjects must come -- at least initially -- voluntarily. Let me explain my method of recruiting a subject."

In the audience watching the film, Al whispered, "how do you like the way, I edited the interchange between Dr Whirlwind and Zoptic. I managed to work in an extra line."

"You forget," I reminded Al, "I had to work bare assed, wearing your long black undershirt to stand in the sauna to read the revised lines with her. Mary's timing was good, but I was left soaking wet."

Leaning over to remind me that Mary invited me to join her in the shower, Al baited me, "Mary like Becky, full of face, moves with grace, naked or clothed, nicely poised, totally unfettered in the altogether."

"One look at me stark naked," I snickered, "That would have been interesting."

The focus on screen returned to Dr Zoptic (Mary). Back at the podium, Dr Zoptic (Mary) continued her lecture, "Our male donors come," Mary smiled, "from a select group. Most are students in our medical college, like a young man we'll call Cameron Ratzinger."

"Carter Plessenger," I declared in a hush, "the man who orchestrated a frat house park, had poor Zaftig -- my roomie Rebecca Barton drugged, stripped naked, plopped in bed with a naked man... "

"Don't knock frat houses," Al quipped at low beath, "where do you think I'm going to sell Becky's revenge?"

"Zaftig -- Rebecca Barton would have preferred," I reminded Al, "to force Carter Plessenger face her fury in an examination of his nuts as she describes how she plans to perform his castration."

"Indeed! I might have accomplished the very same end and even had Carter thank me for it," Al boasted.

On the screen Cameron Ratzinger's (Carter Plessinger's) interview with Al and execution of the releases began to play except that Mary as Dr Zoptic had been dubbed into the scene, replacing Al. On screen, Mary swept the tails of the Dr Zoptic lab coat under her butt as she seated herself behind Al's desk. "Leather can stick to bare butt cheeks," Mary quipped.

With a dumb grin Cameron (Carter) blurted out, "You seem strangely familiar."

"Might I remind you of someone," Zoptic (Mary) suggested, "a classmate perhaps?"

No response came from Cameron Ratzinger (Carter) whose focus rivetted on my movements as I entered the room to join the meeting. With fish net thigh high stockings barely reaching the hems of the white lab coat, every step flashed a quick glimpse of my pubes and butt.

Dr Zoptic (Mary) reminded Cameron (Carter), "Oh, Mr Ratsinger! That uniform spurs sperm collection. In drawing sperm, the mind is the master. The very touch of a scantily dressed female can induce young men, hormones surging, to ejaculate. Efficiency lowers the cost of acquisition of the yield."

After reviewing the releases and the exclusive output agreement, Cameron (Carter) quipped, "I feel like I'm an oil well." Dropping the pen on the table, Cameron (Carter) snickered, "Maybe I'll qualify for the Oil Depletion Allowance the politicians rant about abolishing as the politicians hold out a sweaty palm to take the oil men's money."

Nodding, Dr Zoptic (Mary) signaled me to escort Cameron to the changing room to prepare him for his physical examination.

In the audience, watching the film, Al looked at me with a sly smile. "You're a law student. You've never told me what your ideas on the exclusive output contract for sperm production?"

"I'm not a lawyer yet," I replied, "but if you can give up the right to smoke for money, why can't you give up your right to fuck?"

The focus returning to the podium, Dr Zoptic (Mary) resumed her lecture. "Our male donors, in consideration of the many benefits received, must grant the clinic exclusive output. As Mr Ratsinger will soon realize, the benefits carry with them serious obligations."

Turning to the screen, Mary watched me open a locker for Cameron (Carter). I directed ordered Cameron (Carter), "Undress, store your clothes in the locker." I reiterated the directive, "Doctor Zoptic's orders, everything off. Under the shower, soap up with anti-bacterial and anti-fungal shampoo and soap, dry off and I'll provide you with a changing gown."

Disrobed and showered, Cameron (Carter) presented a body coated with heavy wavy body hair, except for pubes shaved clean. "I'm circumcised too, if that's of interest to you," Cameron snickered.

After Cameron (Carter) toweled off, I snapped "Hands behind your head." His eyes widened at the sight of a clear plastic chastity device. "You've signed an exclusive output contract," I reminded him, "This chastity belt goes by many nicknames, coetus interrupter, cock blocker, cock and ball jam, iron jockstrap, neuter -- realizer." Sliding the tube over his penis, I remarked, "We need to tuck this," I giggled, "little thing away."

Cameron (Carter) jumped when I snapped the cock-sleeve into the nut holder secured behind the scrotum.

Back at the podium, Dr Zoptic (Zaftig) looking up at a still of Cameron (Carter) staring at the chastity device attached to his genitalia, commented, "We can't very well afford to operate on the honor system. The intercourse interdictor or chastity belt serves to protect our rights to the output, but it maintains daily contact with the subject. For hygienic purposes, the clinic opens at 5AM for donors to remove the encumbrance, attend to personal hygiene, shower, and visit an ejaculatorium chamber. In the ejaculatoriums, male donors have a choice of erotic images to aid them in coming to orgasmic discharge of sperm."

Turning to looking at the screen behind her, Dr Zoptic (Mary) covered her mouth with her hands.

In the audience seated with Al, I shook my head in disbelief. How did Al make the switch between my roommate Rebecca Barton and Mary as Dr Zoptic so flawlessly that no one could see two different actresses had been on screen in the same character? "Alike in every aspect, From succulent nips, swinging tits, skin so fair, red highlights in pubic hair," Al murmured, "matched so perfect, on that score, May I present the lady and the whore."

I chuckled. Al's comment had been aptly timed. On the screen, Mary's bare body lie prone over a nude male. People were grouped around the bed. The male's physiological reaction was noticeable. Zoptic (Mary) lifted herself up and drew the man's erect penis inside her.

"Quite the cowgirl?" Dr Zoptic (Mary) at the podium commented on her own gyrations. "Inhibitions removed, instinct goes into overdrive."

The on -- screen image faded into a scene in the sauna. Kneeling before a naked man with Dr Whirlwind looking on, Zoptic (Mary) exclaimed "for the cause of science" as she lapped the man's penis with her tongue before she introduced it in her mouth.

Back at the podium, Zoptic (Mary) lectured, "in the section of images to facilitate the harvesting of sperm, two girls getting it on turn many men on."

On screen, shapely Ashley after rolling on the floor of the locker with me, threw a towel over her shoulder. Swinging her hips and wiggling those sculpted butt cheeks, Ashley strutted toward the shower where Ashley went from doing me in the locker to coupling with petite, pert Chrissy in the shower.

Out in the corridor, Dr Zoptic (Zaftig) was running toward the locker. Hobbling on one foot and then the other to remove her flats, Dr Zoptic (Zaftig) apologized, "Sorry I'm late. Couldn't be helped! I had to meet with the Hospital President."

Kicking off her flats, Dr Zoptic (Zaftig) squatted to slip off her slacks with the comment, "I shouldn't have bought a new outfit. Dr Whirlwind held the meeting in the sauna." A few paces down the hall, Dr Zoptic, lifting off her blouse and unhooking her bra, freed her DD breasts, leaving them to bounce as she continued to race toward the locker. "There was no need for a fashion statement; my expensive outfit spent the entire time rolled up in a ball tucked away in a locker."

Panties tossed aside, bare boobs bobbing, Dr Zoptic (Zaftig) rushed through the locker into the shower where most of the nursing assistants were in the process of dressing. Yelling "Sorry I'm late," Dr Zoptic (Zaftig) froze in the entrance of the shower. In front of Zaftig tall buxom Ashleigh was locked in an embrace with a cute, petite, pony tailed, honey blond Chrissy. "Don't mind me," Zoptic (Zaftig) promised as she took a position under a spigot. Nonplussed, Zoptic (Zaftig) turned the shower on, "I'll be gone in a jiffy."

Huddled together in the audience, Al whispered to me, "Becky and Mary, doppelgängers, look alikes could be twinnies. From tippy toes, to titillating titties, buxom bustle did I mention, their family trees must show the conne -- x -- on," I always winced when Al managed to vocalize the British variant, "a most worthy undertaking on reflection."

"It might make an interesting story for your next film, Dr Jekyll and Miss Hyde," I teased Al.

"Hmm, surprised you're now using the novel 'Ms' some bandy about these days. Thanks, I count on you to give me ideas," Al noted.

Back on the podium, Dr Zoptic (Mary) acknowledged, "I seem to get around. You'll notice the nursing assistants and I disrobe, shower and change into the prescribed on -- duty attire. What female personnel wear is designed to be provocative. Thigh high fishnet stockings barely meeting the flaps of a white lab coat, leave your butt cheeks flashing and expose considerable cleavage. A shower in a medical office? Entering and departing after showering with medicated soaps preserves the sterile environment necessary to harvest the sperm from the bull and to inseminate the heifer."

The screen behind Dr Zoptic light up with Al's dirty dozen girls in varying stages of undress, standing in front of the bank of lockers: petite Crissy completely naked hands on her hips thrusting her perky breasts out as she chatted with a neighbor, one topless still in slacks and boots, two bare breasted lasses down to their panties.

Tall shapely Ashley, dressed in nursing scrubs, joined the other girls in the locker room. Rubbing her eyes, Ashley declared, "Hard to step from the darkened halls of the halls and ejaculatory chambers to the overpowering neon bright lighting of the locker. Moving from the shadowy dark designed to put donors in the mood into the intensity of the operating theatre gives the pupils a workout."

When the others undressed and filtered off into the shower, Ashleigh, with Crissy eying carefully, lifted her top over her head and undid the bow holding her scrubs bottoms up, letting them slide to the floor. Surprised by Crissy's attention, Ashley exclaimed with a smile, "Me? I'm nothing special! Just a great bod in chic loungewear." Ashley swayed gently productively modeling underwear. "Nothing more enticing than a scantily clad vixen in eye -- catching royal blue bra and panty set, little more than three triangular patches, each no bigger than an eye patch."

When naked co-workers, passing casual banter about houses, kids and men, started to return to the locker to dress in the prescribed on -- duty costume, Ashleigh in an inaudible whisper made a suggestion an idea "Now," Crissy eyes alight with excitement, asked at low breath, "in the shower with everyone watching?"

Ashleigh, throwing a towel over her shoulder, swinging her hips, led Crissy into the shower. "Hurry," Ashley urged, "Much as I'd like to roll on the floor and fuck all day," Ashleigh reminded Crissy in a seductive voice, "we have to eventually get to work."

Focus returning to the podium, Dr Zoptic (Zaftig) opined, "Interesting, watching girl -- girl scenes are preferred by most donors over scenes of heterosexual contact. It is possible that the attraction to girl -- girl intercourse is a latent castration anxiety. Among brainy med students, it's a form of `masculine protest' -- the invasion of formerly all-male preserves has instilled a latent fear of the power of female sexuality," Dr Zoptic (Zaftig) proclaimed with an evil grin, "The aggressive, intelligent, independent woman, the Castratrix!". With a snicker she added, "the knife wielding surgeon, the castrator bitch, a guy's worst nightmare, greet misfortune, confront your fear, enter a bull, leave a steer!"

The image of the intensity of my roommate Zaftig as Dr Zoptic, eased into a pleasantly smiling May in the role. "With all these guy's brains shouldn't they know better? Are brainiacs, like other men governed by the wrong head? Hmm, I wonder." Dr Zoptic (Mary) sighed. "Speaking of the wrong head," Dr Zoptic (Mary) turned to the screen, "It's time for the physical exam of the prospective donor."

On screen, the camera focused on Cameron Ratzinger (Carter Plessinger) who was wheel -- chaired into the theatre to meet Dr Zoptic (Mary). As I slipped Cameron's (Carter's) robe off his shoulders allowing it to drift to the ground and untied the bow on the hospital gown, sweeping it away from his body, Cameron (Carter) blurted out, "You seem strangely familiar."

"Do I remind you of," Zoptic (Mary) suggested, "a classmate?" In a commanding tone Mary snarled ordered, "No matter! Silence!" Mary studied Cameron's (Carter's) body from head to toe before she abruptly snarled, "Hands behind your head, Subject."

"Quite the bedside manner," Cameron (Carter) commented.

"Control," Dr Zoptic (Mary) addressed the nursing assistants in the audience, "is important in evaluating the sperm donor. I take my subject naked, standing upright, hands behind his head before I allow erection interdictor to be removed in preparation for a routine testicular exam." Cameron Ratzinger (Carter) released a sigh of relief when, at Zoptic's direction, I unlocked and removed the chastity device.

The focus shifted seamlessly to Dr Zoptic now played by my roommate Dr Rebecca Barton whom I called Zaftig. I was in awe of Al's editorial skill in shifting between Dr Barton examining Carter's stand -- in and Mary pinch -- hitting for Dr Barton fondling Carter's testicles.

With Cameron Ratzinger (Carter's stand-in) staring at Dr Zoptic knelling before him clutching his scrotal sac, Dr Zoptic (Zaftig) outlined the protocol in a testicular examination, "Using your thumb and index finger of each hand, feel each testicle. Often, a female physician will evoke a noticeable physical reaction," Cupping the scrotal sac in the palm of her hand, Dr Zoptic (Zaftig) smiled. "In an ordinary Doctor -- Patient relationship, the physician will assure the patient, `not to worry; it's an ordinary physiological reaction.' Here with our objective to tap as much sap as we can, in a purely business relationship, healthy tumescence is a desirable sign. At this stage, we assay whether sperm can be more easily drawn from this subject through penile stimulation or through a massage of the prostate gland."

Smiling Dr Zoptic (Mary) promised the patient as she removed her gloves and donned a fresh pair, "last step in your urinary -- genital -- rectal exam." Handed a sperm collection condom, Cameron's (Carter's) eyes bulged. "Everyone in this room has to work for their money," Mary reminded Cameron (Carter), "You too." Tapped on the shoulder, Cameron (Carter) bent over. Beads of sweat appeared on his back as he awaited the penetration of Mary's nimble fingers. Cameron (Carter's stand in) gasped when Zaftig as Dr Zoptic plunged her index finger in his rectum.

The focus returned to the podium. "Men, despite initial concern over a rectal exam," Dr Zoptic (Mary) noted, "may find stimulation of the prostate pleasurable. A byproduct hopefully will be ejaculate that we're paying for."

The focus returned to Cameron Ratzinger (Carter). Bent over with the palm of one of Dr Zoptic's (Mary's) hands firmly clamped down on the base of his spine,

12