All Comments on 'Drachne Ch. 02'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Loving these characters and the writing is crisp and clear. You must be a Dungeon Master IRL or would make a wonderful one, because you weave such wondrous tales populated with fantastic characters.

Cheers

trite_readertrite_readerover 2 years ago
Oh Dear...

I already said I was a dog guy, so you introduce another neko for me to get obsessed with... great! Thanks for that dear author. Only problem I have with your stories, is that they finish. Now to wait for the next chapter. So entertaining... I can't decide which genre you write in, that I prefer. So far, I think it's this, but it's a close call. Thanks for the awesome distraction from the daily grind, here in lockdown Sydney.

mharrisonmharrisonover 2 years ago

Fantastic story - loving every bit of it...

Many thanks for sharing with us.

shaknashaknaover 2 years agoAuthor

@trite_reader From here in lockdown Melbourne, I did sort of half create Flick for you. But... It'll be fun when the tanukiki and the neko end up meeting.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Love it ,I like the way you bring the characters to life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oooh I like this series a lot

Please share more with us :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Drachne Previous Part
Drachne Series Info