Drachne Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The neko shrugged, "She doesn't remember. Temple tried to teach her, but Cookie failed exam to become companion. She too distracted by more fun things. Like her incubus. She helped him. He help her. Where is her Raltin?"

"Alive." The beggar lord sneered, "That's all you've earned, street kitty. Fuck off. I need ta t'ink."

She slunk away, tiredly leaning into the cold and damp wall as she walked along the sewer. She'd burned too much magic, recently. However, it looked like she'd done enough to stay alive, this time.

Kenwood appeared from nearby, holding the rattan girl by the scruff of her neck. He nodded to Cookie as he approached, "We gots new orders, kitty?"

"Noaw." She shook her head, and flashed a smile at Maly Oddzial, "He seemed happy to learn what we found out. Not angry at her."

The rat brightened considerably, "Maly Oddzial isn't going to be punished? We did good?"

Kenwood tossed the woman to the ground, "This time. But it were a risk. One we shouldnae have taken, slut kitty."

Cookie sneered, "Too tired, if he lookin' to fuck her. She burned out on magic. Just need food 'n sleep. But she still got claws if he wanna insist."

He raised his hands, "Settle, kitty. Better or worse, I've thrown in my lot with you two, now. My fate is tied ta ya. Us three, we're a team. I ain't looking to fuck myself up."

"Good." Cookie sneered, "She got told her Raltin still alive. Nought else... So... Prison? The Kenwood got any wagging tongues over that way?"

The man glanced around, and then led the two women into an alcove, "I've heard that an incubus has been employed by the palace. A spy. He was sent as a cook for a new exotic lady. Mistress Finia de Leolian."

"Finia!" Cookie's eyes lit up excitedly, "If Raltin is with the bunny, then he's safe. She knows what she's doing. She's a proper companion, unlike Cookie. Always took temple lessons seriously."

"We're planning a raid on the Leolian estate. They're getting close to harvesting one of the sugar crops." Kenwood whispered quietly, "If everything goes to plan, we'll be in and out. But maybe you can leave something for your incubus. The bunny a risk to us?"

"Yes. Finia is risk." Cookie nodded quickly, "She might be stupid blind, but not stupid. She could kick ya through a wall, and no regret it. She also do it just to keep up appearances. She find out that Cookie involved, it won't help. Might make things worse."

The timid rat raised a hand, "Tunnel under old grain sheds. Rattan dug."

Kenwood rolled his eyes, "Yeah, that's our in."

"Stealing from Finia, when she new lady, has to prove her worth..." Cookie mused quietly, "Leolian? Know that name. Powerful lord, right?"

Kenwood winced, "How intent on vengeance will she be?"

"Ever been hunted by salamander? Ever pinch from dragontrove?" Cookie shuddered, "This bad fucking idea. Even beggar lord must know the timing is shit idea."

"Leolian has apparently been sent away. The boss is assuming that the bunny has her attention elsewhere. Political enemies." Kenwood sighed heavily, "But, from what ya said... She'll use it as an opportunity to prove she ain't weak. She'll come for us."

Cookie rubbed her chin, "Unless... Unless we can turn it to her favour."

"Eh?"

The neko shrugged, "We paid for information, yes? Give names to Finia. She let us steal, so long as we help her clear house."

Kenwood swallowed, "Boss will see this as betrayal."

"I won't!" Maly Oddzial stamped a foot, "Not betray him!"

"Protect." Cookie purred and patted the woman's head, "He needs protecting. Which is what his Maly Oddzial is best at. Can she help Cookie ward the clan from bad decision?"

The ratata looked divided, and she burst into tears... But she nodded.

Kenwood sighed, "What do you need, kitty?"

"Need to talk with Finia, somehow. Not in person." Cookie pulled at one of her ears, "Hmm... Oh. We send her gift basket. Place a paper lantern in it, with Cookie's pawprint. She'll understand."

---

"Elebert. Why do you stalk my steps?" Finia's nose twitched back and forth.

The chief of the household bowed deeply, and as he did, Finia whirled. She shoved passed the servants, needing to see with her own eyes what her nose was telling her. She couldn't help but grin at the man pretending to be wearing a white uniform with glowing red eyes.

One of her feet beat the ground excitedly, and she smiled broadly, "Raltin! What brings you to my home?"

The incubus inclined his head respectfully, "I am a gift, to her ladyship."

Finia's stomach twisted nervously into knots, and Elebert continued to bow. The manservant spoke guardedly, "The empress heard of your plight with those who prepare your food, m'lady, and thus give you this slave, that they might undertake the task with greater knowledge and consideration."

If Tresian had anything to do with it, then this was a trap.

The bunnygirl had to fight not to burst into tears. She eyed her old friend, now a weapon deployed, and tried to tell herself he wouldn't have a choice in betraying her. That Raltin was so close to the edge that he was just doing what he had to do to survive.

"I had heard that you were executed. I am glad to hear that the rumour mill is as accurate as always." Finia said coolly, "Come. Demonstrate for me that you can operate within a kitchen, my lonely monk."

The entourage came with them, and her old friend walked a respectful distance behind her. He was quiet, and stank of rage and magic, but that was hardly something new. He generally did.

"I heard also that Cookie fell." Finia asked, her voice calm and uncaring, as her heart broke.

Raltin's voice had a dangerous edge to it, "We were separated, your ladyship. Though it was not something that happened through choice, but by need. I know not where she serves, but the cat is brave."

"Brave but stupid." Finia mused, "That's my little sister... You finally bedded her, didn't you, Raltin? I can smell the possessiveness. Did she name you as her master, finally?"

"It is so, m'lady." Raltin said tightly, "I am afraid I find the topic difficult, m'lady. I would prefer to avoid it."

The stench of his lust was not inconsiderable. He was barely holding on to his sanity. Was that the way he was going to assassinate her? By breaking Cookie's heart and cheating on the neko? Finia couldn't really think of a worse way to go, than to be fucked to death by one of her friends, betraying her little sister.

If that were the case, however, then all that was necessary to get the upper hand was to turn Raltin's lust into his own chains. If Finia could take control of him, turn the weapon against those using him, then she could change the shape of their battlefield.

She was quite certain that Leolian would not approve, but controlling an incubus was a delicate proposition. They were not well suited to living within society, because of the violent nature of their lust.

"The staff await outside." Finia instructed quietly as she reached the kitchens, "Cinnia, my eyes you are, so you will accompany us. Elebert... Discretion."

She smelled the man panic, and he began trying to arrange for privacy as the two entered the room, alone.

Finia sighed, stretching lazily, "Tresian send you as spy or killer, Rally?"

"The first, for now." He growled gratingly, "She's got Cookie. Sort of. People who will kill her. We... We were kicked out of the temple. My fault... I..."

"Gave in. Finally." Finia jumped onto the edge of the kitchen bench, "I don't know why you smell so guilty, though. Cookie's been trying to give herself to you since the fireworks. That kitty chose you as her master, a long time ago. She adores you."

"I tried to eat her."

Finia winced, "Ah. You lost control... And then you ran... And now she's been dragged into the imperial battle for control of my house. You're scared that this is your fault. That Cookie is right done fucked."

"Yes." He croaked.

The companion stretched, "Then we have to train your self control. The empress has positioned herself as my enemy. We may become uneasy allies, I play things right. I can't promise you vengeance, if you side with me."

"You're my friend, still." Raltin growled, "I know you will, without asking... But help me save Cookie. Please."

Finia nodded, "Consent, Rally. Become my weapon. And together, we'll do what we can to save our sister."

"How?" He croaked.

She smiled tightly, "I can think of a few women I could live without. But first we need to train you... You're starving, Raltin. We need to feed you, if you're to have a chance at this. I'm not particularly interested in you... But we don't have much of a choice, do we?"

She turned her eyes grimly to her handmaiden, "Take her."

Cinnia squealed in surprise and fear as the incubus pounced on her. Knocking the elf flat to the ground and ripping her dress open without ceremony. The bunny slid down and crouched beside them, stroking her cheek, "Sorry. It's necessary."

"F-for m-m'lady." Cinnia said in terror.

The incubus pierced the woman quickly. Finia's nose twitching as she smelled the breaking of her handmaiden's hymen. She felt like the worst bitch in existence, but Raltin had to feed, and it had to be someone who would never betray Finia.

She rubbed the brave woman's back gently, "Sshhh. Relax. It gets better. I promise."

Cinnia flinched as he moved, gasping weakly, "I... I love you, m'lady. F-for you."

That was unexpected. Finia hadn't noticed the little thing becoming more attached to her. It made a certain sort of sense, of course. They went everywhere, arm in arm.

"Gently." Finia admonished Raltin, "You're in control. Focus on her pleasure. The wetter she gets, the more your hunger will be sated."

"Difficult." He growled through gritted and sharp teeth.

Finia pushed him off, and lifted her dishevelled handmaiden onto the bench. She leaned down and gave a few comforting kisses to the lewdly opened entrance. She licked it tenderly, causing Cinnia to moan breathlessly.

The bunny turned to the man with a large and angry looking member, and inclined her head, "Again. Slowly. Focus on her pleasure. Eat each moan, not her soul."

Cinnia jerked with fear at the last statement, before Raltin was pushing into her, again. Finia took the handmaiden's hand, caressing it gently. Running a thumb back and forth along her knuckles.

Raltin did his best to hold back. He was desperate to simply slam away, fill the woman with his seed. Yet he kept to a disciplined slow and steady pace. With her eyes locked on Finia's, the handmaiden did move from pained whimpers to quiet moans.

The incubus was still being too rough, but both were making an effort for the bunny.

His tail wrapped around Cinnia's waist, tight enough it would be leaving a bruise behind. Her torn uniform was falling from her shoulders, exposing her underwear. Finia leaned in and gently kissed her cheek, whispering, "Good girl. Train my incubus for me. Let him take you."

"Mmm... M-mistress." Cinnia gasped, "For you. Anything, for you."

She kissed her cheek again, "Going to let him spill himself inside you?"

"Y-yes." Cinnia shuddered.

The bunny glared over at him, "Only this once. You'll learn to pull out. Cookie will kill you, otherwise. But, this once, you may use my handmaiden."

"Gods." Raltin grunted hungrily, eyes wavering between red and black, "Hun... Hungry."

She sneered, "If you don't kill her, you can have her again. Whenever it is necessary. A toy to feed my glutton."

"Yes." He grunted.

Finia turned back to the frightened woman, "Focus on his feeling. The thing pulsing inside you. Deep and firm."

"It... It's good." Cinnia nodded, biting her lip.

The bunny kissed her cheek, "I'll kiss you, after. Clean up his mess. Would you like that, Cinnia?"

The woman shivered, "Y-yes, mistress."

"You want that? Your mistress eating his cum out of you?" Finia pushed her luck.

"Yes! Please!" Cinnia cried, gazing adoringly at her.

Finia leaned in and kissed the woman properly. Their tongues intertwining, as her old friend pounded away, stealing away her innocence and virginity. Using the servant, as the tool that she had to be.

Such was politics.

Raltin grunted, the kiss too much for his poor discipline. He came deep inside Finia's handmaiden, as she continued to kiss her affectionately. Continued to plan for their future. Cinnia was the chain around Raltin's neck, now. A threat to deploy Cookie against the bastard, if necessary.

Finia would need to give the handmaiden some more attention, make her believe that love between them was an option.