Drachne Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drachne laughed nervously, "Not so far as I know. But I had no idea the bloody thing could close up like it did. You know how you freaked out the first time you got your period? It's like that for me, right now."

"I thought I was dying." Flick shivered at the memory, "No one around to tell me why I was bleeding. Thought I had to have a tickbite or something. Incidentally, looking for the tick is how I discovered masturbation. Woo for coming of age! Two decades and then wham, here's a bunch of fucked up nonsense to deal with."

She laughed, "Try bleeding on your spinnerets. I was hiding my web, once a week, for months! My only real contact was a male elf. I really thought one of the mages I'd killed had poisoned me or something."

"You bleed, once a week!?" Flick exclaimed, "That's bullshit! I only have to suffer 'n clot once every couple months. Whatever god designed the arachne deserves an arrow between the eyes."

"That'd be me." The kitsune growled.

Flick nearly wet herself, "Uh... I take it back. Apparently it was mine."

Drachne chuckled, "Well. That explains a lot. Of course everything about my body is nuts. Chaos birthed me. Anyways... Before she goes and kills you... I can hold myself back. Long as you don't try and pet me, I don't think a kiss will do anything. Just don't swallow my venom."

"Huh?"

The spider shrugged, "What's the harm in a kiss? Even incubi practice kissing, to make sure they can stay in control."

"You obviously have never met a god." Flick's ears went flat, "If they want you to do something, then it absolutely is going to fuck you to carry it through. No exceptions."

Drachne nodded, "Aha... And resisting? That unfuck you?"

"... No." Flick whined, tail falling flat to the floor.

The spider shrugged and scooted closer, lifting her effortlessly into her lap. Two hands went around Flick's waist, and two behind her neck. The black eyes looked into hers nervously, "Just a peck, right? I'm not... Cheating... On Elan."

"He wouldn't consider fucking me, cheating." Flick blew at her leaf, "You really have no idea how obsessed with pleasing you, he is, do you?"

Drachne made a confused face, "Why do you think I'm in here, hiding with you, alone? I didn't bring my boyfriend."

"Let's just get this over with." Flick replied and leaned forward. She took the woman's cheeks in her hands and planted a nervous kiss against her lips, feeling the hard fangs descending across her bottom lip.

She pulled back, "Huh. Nothin'."

The doggirl instinctively licked her lip, tasting something acidic and spicy. White hot lightning crashed through her skull and she felt the world roll strangely. Her head touching her shoulder, as the arachne held her. She felt something grabbing at her chin, but all her ears could hear was a slowly increasing high pitched whine.

She felt herself shudder, and the lightning became ecstasy. Her channel clamped tightly, rolling freely, and she felt a flood like she'd never felt before flow through her as she completely soaked her underwear.

Drachne made a confused face, "Why do you think I'm in here, hiding with you, alone? I didn't bring my boyfriend."

Flick blinked, looking into the nervous eyes of the arachne, "Did... Did we just kiss?"

"Not that I'm aware of." The woman replied, "You okay, Flick? Your aura is... Weird. Spiky. Bits of it disappeared for a second there."

The doggirl shook her head, "Let's just get this over with."

She kissed the arachne, again. Her lips were gentle and soft, in comparison to the hard fangs. Yet, despite being solid, the fangs were warm to the touch. They weren't really like bone or stone. They were in a category of their own.

Flick leaned back, and carefully wiped her lips on her sleeve, "Nothin'. It isn't like the goddess to lie. Oh, well. Nothin' is better than something."

Half of Drachne's eyes narrowed, "You're either dumb or lying. And you lie, a lot. Your aura is going completely haywire... You're charging magic, dog."

"What?" Flick asked in confusion.

It hit her like a punch to the gut, out of nowhere. She gasped and panted as she creamed her underwear, again. The sodden material failing to soak up her orgasm completely, overflowing and dribbling down her inner thigh to her buttcrack.

Flick looked up with a soft groan.

Drachne made a confused face, "Why do you think - Flick? Did you just...? Please tell me that's the good stuff. And not yellow."

The doggirl clenched her jaw, "It's not pee! And it's your fucking fault!"

"I made you... Climax? By holding you?" Drachne asked in confusion, "I... I thought you were experienced... Do you... Are you a premature, girl?"

Flick snarled, "No! That's... You've made me cum twice, bitch! Every time I kiss you, it happens!"

"We haven't... Kissed. Not yet."

Flick shoved her away, stumbling upright, "Ha! Not falling for that, again!"

"Falling for what?"

The dog punched a wall, "I kiss you. I cum. And then I'm in your lap, again. You blessed by Tai, spiderling? Fuck you!"

"Are you... Visions? Are you turning soothsayer on me, Flick?" Drachne asked in confusion, leaning back on two of her hands.

"No idea." Flick snarled, "Just... Leave me alone. I wanna -"

Her dam broke.

"I didn't bring my boyfriend."

"- be alone." Flick finished as she found herself in the arachne's arms, again. To her credit, the woman let go of her.

Drachne blinked, "Okay. Just thought it would stop your goddess from... Eh... Is that why you want to be alone? Need some privacy, first?"

Flick blew at her leaf, "Well. This is getting fucking infuriating. Recap. If I kiss you, or leave you, I cum... And then we're right back here. What in the fuck is going on? Are you doing this? Do you have... Time magic? Is that a thing? And why is my underwear still wet!?"

The spider frowned, "Never heard of time magic. I mean, I've read about mages who tried, but they either gave up, went insane, or died. Could it be... Visions? They can screw with you, sexually. Unbalance your hormones."

The doggirl frowned, "You believe me?"

"I can see when someone is lying to me. You believe what you said." Drachne shrugged. "I don't think it's me. And I haven't heard of time fuckery. So... Visions. You're connected to a god. That'd make sense, right?"

Flick jerked forward, planting her head into Drachne's shoulder and whining, "Oh fuck! Not again! I... I can't! Too much, too much!"

Light blossomed behind her eyes, and she felt like she was falling.

She hit the ground, and started coughing as she breathed in a lungful of ash. The doggirl wheezed, her tail curling around her stretched and soaked underwear. She pushed herself up dizzily. She couldn't see Drachne, this time. In fact, she couldn't see the fortress either.

She was lying in still crackling coals of some structure, as rain suddenly began to pound down, like the summer rains in the forest. The burnt out ground instantly becoming new and free-flowing creeks. She crawled out of the water before it could sweep her away.

The doggirl shivered in the rain, whining as lightning lit the sky and thunder boomed nearby. She wasn't terrified of storms, but she didn't particularly like them, either. Not when she was stuck out in them as her musk spread out from her sopping fur and hair.

She pulled up her knees to her chattering teeth, looking around blearily with rivulets of water running down her brow and dripping from her eyelashes as she tried to spot any kind of landmark that she could recognise. The only good thing was her leaf guiding most of the rain out of her eyes.

A vague shadow marked the presence of the Golden Mountain somewhere in the distance, suggesting she was still in the Tangles. The blackened and burning trees around her, however, reached to the horizon. The last time so much had been destroyed had been during the wrath of Irrlichdan after the empire's attempted genocide of exotic slaves.

Flick shivered nervously, "No way."

As if to confirm her suspicions, a roar like no other ripped through the air. Blocking out the rain, the thunder. The voice turned the surface of the newly forming rivers into quivering masses, and had Flick grabbing at her ears in pain as it threatened to drive her deaf.

The ground became alive, rolling around her and swallowing entire horizons as her safe perch became a floating log in a twisting storm. All she could do was cling on for dear life. There was no such thing as anything solid.

She had heard stories of Irrlichdan, the king of the dragons.

Her whole life she had been brought up with people who would literally shit themselves at the mere mention of a dragon killed by a human. The mention of his name sent people into a frenzy of irrational thoughts.

Flick regretted not paying more attention to them as she waited for the ground to eat her alive.

She had no idea how she had jumped backwards in time, but she knew it had something to do with the arachne, and to do with the goddess messing with her life. Which meant that this was probably happening. This wasn't a vision. She was actually here, actually about to die, because of a dragon.

The definitive dragon.

A rough hand grabbed the back of her neck and jerked her off the slurry with a hurking noise. Her arms and legs dangled uselessly as the chaotic thing that claimed to be ground disappeared far below her. Before she could even turn her head, she suddenly found herself bursting free of the clouds, warming in the light of the sun.

She was being held by a heavy clawed foot, one toe around each arm, and the razor third pressing gently on her spine. She craned her neck, looking up to see an ash-covered and drenched harpy woman who was dressed in the light armour of an empire scout.

The two dove back down just as suddenly, and Flick hit the ground rolling. Her tail wagged as she found herself alive, even if she was in a freaking human empire campsite, surrounded by soldiers. The harpy landed softly beside her, saluting with a frail arm, "One survivor discovered, sir."

The human sitting at a nearby table, and looking at a bunch of sodden maps nodded grimly, "Anything else, Aless?"

"I spotted the arachne's nest, sir." The woman chirped, walking over awkwardly and tapping a finger to the map, "Here, sir. There's at least a thousand eggs. She seems to be untouched by this... Whatever it is."

Flick scratched her face with her foot idly, and then stood up, swallowing, "Arachne? Which arachne?"

"Queen Vess. Are you telling me, that there is more than one?" The captain barked at her.

She shook her head, "No. It's just... Didn't Vessimultik die a thousand years ago?"

"Time's fractured here, dog." The man said grimly, "Sorry. I don't have the time to explain it. But you're the first to come from a time where the arachne was already dead. Any clues how it was managed?"

Flick shrugged, "Monster hunter? I think. Sorry... Time is broken? Why haven't I heard about that? I lived in the Tangles my whole life."

"Maybe we find a way to fix it." The man shrugged, "Aless, I want another scout of this nest. Numbers and positions. We can't allow a single egg to survive. Not one. Keep an eye on the skies - the salamander will kill you if she sees you. Don't pick a fight, just run. She's fast, and ruthless."

"Sir." The harpy nodded and took to the air, again.

The man glanced at her, again, "No... Bell? Slave or runaway?"

"Eh..." Flick said nervously.

He shrugged, making a mark, "I don't fucking care. You're wild, then? I have more shit on my hands than you can imagine, dog. I don't have time to care. The fucking dragons have a fucking king, whilst the fucking arachne of the fucking forest wants to fucking kill us all."

Flick dropped to the ground as another booming roar ripped through the air, making tents around them collapse and soldiers dive for equipment racks to drag them up and out of the mud.

A hand tapped her shoulder, and she looked up to see the goddess. The woman pressed a finger to her lips and then pointed off in a direction. Flick ran quickly, knowing she had to obey, or she'd die here, in a time when she had barely been thirteen years old. The idea of meeting a young her... That was disturbing.

Flick skidded to a stop as she found two tanukiki, sheltering underneath a fallen tree. One of them was heavily pregnant. The smell of them was instantly familiar, even though it couldn't be. She hadn't been born yet.

The smell... She was watching herself be born. They smelled like her. They smelled like her parents. The tanukiki stared at the two, wide-eyed.

She was being born... At the time when she was already a decade and a half old... In view of her adult herself. Time wasn't just fractured. It was downright fucked up.

She crouched in front of the couple, "Can I help?"

"Do you have magic?" Her father asked urgently, "I'm out. She... She needs some. The child is eating her soul, draining her dry."

She shrugged, "Been told I do, but I don't know how to use it. Luck magic."

He grabbed her hand urgently and pressed it into her mother's hand, "Don't do anything. She'll do it. Just... When you feel it... Don't fight it."

"Fu-uck!" Flick screamed as she felt her mother rip half her life out of her in a single go. She felt her mother's contractions, pressing down on the child being born, easing them through her.

"Oh, great. I'm fucking late."

She glanced to her side as a familiar woman strode through the mud and grabbed Flick's other hand. Her black eyes blinking in the rain as she focused on the new mother. "Take mine, too. If you can handle it. I'm not going to let you take everything Flick has to offer. Not here, not yet."

"Thank you, thank you." Flick's father said, tears in his eyes, "The child is stabilising. It'll survive."

"Girl's name is Flick." Drachne stated, "She's going to change the world. But you're not going to get a chance to see her grow up."

"What?"

Drachne sighed heavily, "Got a job for you, to repay the debt. Follow the harpy. She'll lead you to a nest. You'll see a hundred thousand broken eggs... But you'll find one, just one, still intact. Lead the lamia to it."

Flick winced, "Oh shit. Things are about to get complicated, aren't they? You're from my future."

"Oh, kinda, not really." Drachne laughed.

She snarled, "What does that mean?"

"You'll find out. I think messing with time is a shitty idea, but apparently this either happens, or you don't do what I want." The spiderwoman shrugged, and Flick groaned as she saw a foxtail behind her.

Her mother's hand slipped from her grip, and then Flick found herself falling over backwards. She hit the mud and plunged under it. She reached up her arms, desperately reaching for the spider, but finding nothing as she descended into the thick surface.

Drowning in the mud.

She coughed, spewing the liquid out of her mouth and spitting it into the surprised face of an arachne. The woman stared at her, lifting her hands from her neck to flick at her face. "Uh... The fuck?"

"What the godsdamned motherfuck!?" Flick barked, staring at the woman whose lap she was now sitting in, again. Except, now she was covered in ash and mud. "Oh, for fuck's sake! I hate you, so much! Hate, hate, hate! Fuck you, Drachne! Fuck you, so fucking much!"

All eight black eyes widened, "Eh... Flick?"

"Fucking bitch of a kitsune!" She screamed, "How the fuck do I stop this!?"

The goddess laughed in her ear, "Get pregnant. Or I'll keep fucking with you. You think any of that just happened? That anything is happening? You live, you die, by my will alone. You get to see new sunrises, and not old ones, because I let you move through time. I let you experience it. Nothing is real. Everything is real. Everything... Is mine."

Flick shoved Drachne onto the ground, snarling, "This... Is not my choice. Okay? Just... Deal with it. Also, I hate you."

With that, the tanukiki spun around and yanked the clothing out of her way until she found the strange target. It really did look like some kind of flattened blossom, at the top of Drachne's abdomen. Flick licked the surface of the shiny object, lapping at it with her wet tongue and trying to open it up.

"Ugh!" Drachne moaned loudly, "What the fuck are you doing!?"

"You!" Flick growled and lapped quicker.

The strange thing quivered for a moment, and then it bloomed open to her. Drachne's slit pulled back and spread itself to her. The doggirl stared at it in a fascinated horror, and then closed her eyes and licked into the slit that seemed to actually have a mind of itself.

She half expected teeth as her tongue dove inside the woman's slit. Drachne writhed and slammed a hand on the ground, "Stop it, dog! I don't want to kill you!"

She paused and looked back, "Look, I'm sorry. But the goddess scares me more."

"I killed Elan! You can't... You can't make me climax. It isn't safe."

Flick stared in reviled confusion, "Wait... That's your only problem with me dropping you out of... Nowhere?"

"You're cute as shit." Drachne shrugged, "And my boyfriend will apparently not be mad... So... Kinda?"

The doggirl sat to the side, trying to pretend her tail wasn't wagging at the compliment. "Okay... I'll try and explain. For the umpteenth time. The goddess is... Doing something weird. Apparently she'll only stop when -"

"I didn't bring my boyfriend." Drachne finished her sentence.

Flick groaned, and made an irritated face as she found herself in the arachne's arms. "Not... Again! Oh, for fuck's sake..."

"For fuck's sake, fuck her!" The goddess practically screamed in her ear.

She whined, pulling at her deafened ear. Drachne blinked a couple eyes, watching her with a sort of bemused expression. Flick snarled angrily, "What? You going to tell me that my aura is fucked up, again?"

"No... No, I was going to say this time loop sucks like orc balls." The woman laughed, "But it's hilarious how you keep trying to explain it to me. Too bad it repeats every time."

Flick's jaw dropped, "You remember it?"

"Nope." The woman shook her head, "But... I can see the tangle. Can see you getting older, and... It's hard to describe. But meh. You're about to cum, and I'm about to forget, again."

The tanukiki cocked her head, "Wha...? Fuck! Ooh, fuck, that's a big one!"

Her panties, soaked, then covered in ash, then soaked in rain and mud, were crusty and horrible when she filled them, this time. She leaned her head against Drachne's shoulder, panting and whining as the wave moved through her.

She fell to the side, whining painfully.

"I didn't..." Drachne rubbed her eyes with two hands, the other other two around Flick's waist, "... This is just weird, at this point. Do you know what we need to do?"

She pushed Drachne slowly to the ground, "Please tell me that one of the weird snakes has told you how to put an egg in me. Please?"

"With... Way too many descriptions." Drachne shuddered, "Vestra really likes you, for some reason... Oh, gods. Really?"

Flick stood up and stripped off her underwear, the waistband tearing before she could even get it past her knees. She screwed up her nose as she threw it to the side, "You can't summon fire, by chance, can you?"

"No."

"Pity. Those things are cursed." Flick shuddered and turned back to her, "So... Put an egg in me? How...?"

The spider shrugged sheepishly, "Uhm... I need to... Be in the mood... First?"

Flick sighed and knelt down on top of her, pulling aside the clothing for the second time, and licking across the top of the thing and watching it bloom open, again. She rolled her eyes and began lapping at it, her tongue diving along the opening, but not deeply into it.

"Green Goddess." Drachne gasped, "Oh fuck. Oh wow, doggirl got skills... Ugh... Um... More? Please. I need more."

The kitsune growled in her ear, "Make her scream, or I'm sending you back to Irrlichdan, again."