Drachne Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whined, curling her tongue into a shovel as she focused on the woman's coal black slit. Diving in and out of it at a pace that only a canidae could. Delivering as much saliva as she was pulling precum out.

"That's... Ooh shit! Ooh, that feels weird... Just like... Vestra..."

Flick made a small bark of confusion as she felt something moving inside the tunnel. She pulled back, staring first at the object as it emerged, and then up at the woman's face, and then back down again. "Uh... What?"

It didn't look like a man. What was slowly rising straight up and out of Drachne's vagina was not a dick. It was, however, something meant for sex, at a guess. It was shaped like a tube, and as thick as any man. But there were no veins, and no curves either.

"I... Put that in me?"

Drachne made a blissful smile, "Eh... Vestra wasn't clear on that. Mouth, ass, pussy. I uh... I think it works, for any of 'em. But... I kinda feel like I'm... Pulsing."

"You are not getting inside my asshole!" Flick growled.

Claws rested on her shoulder, tightening painfully. The bitch spoke calmly, "Not this time. But you will do what I say, won't you?"

She whined.

"Sit on it, before she sprays an egg into the air, my little bitch." The kitsune said with exhaustion.

Flick jumped upwards, landing on Drachne's shoulders. All four hands of the arachne instantly went around her throat. The woman let go, "Sorry. I uh... I am an assassin. I don't like surprises."

"Going to hate this, then." She rammed herself downwards. The tanukiki let out a scream as it slid into her. It wasn't painful. The moment it contacted her insides, she was washing out, but she'd already done that so many times. She was beyond her limits.

She fell onto Drachne's chest, lying on her hardened carapace with trembling legs as she panted and whined. The object continued to ascend inside her, filling her like no man had ever filled her before. In fact, she was pretty sure it was deeper than it should be, without hurting.

"Ooh." Drachne breathed weakly, "That... That feels weeeiiird. Nice weird. I... I can feel you. Wrapped around me. Oh, gods... I think I'm gonna..."

The object inside her pulsed slowly, something round and large rolling up it. Except instead of the warm splash that Flick was expecting, she felt like a stone had dropped into her stomach.

The moment it touched down, light exploded behind her eyes. She squealed loudly, and then her jaw hung open. She looked around in exhausted wonder. She had never really understood what the spider had meant by aura. "This... This is what you see... All the time?"

"Huh?" Drachne half-moaned, "Oh, shit. I think..."

Another heavy ball fell into Flick. Her eyes briefly rolled back, and her thighs quivered as she came. This time, as the light exploded, she saw the strands of web all around them. Shining like silver, and coating every surface around her. She could see them vibrating, sending images of the two of them fucking.

She could see herself, the rod buried deep inside her. See the individual drops of liquid falling out of her poor abused little slit, all swollen and gaping. See that Drachne had one hand on the web, using it to watch for danger all around them, even as she gave Flick a present that neither of them really wanted.

She could also see the three more eggs jostling for position inside the spiderwoman. Flick glared down at her, "Three? You know exactly how many. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Thought you'd... Freak." Drachne clicked her fangs nervously, "Uhm... How do you know how many?"

Flick shrugged, "I can see your web. With your web. It's a... Strange experience. Is this how you always see the world?"

"I... Guess?"

The doggirl gave a half smile, "You're holding yourself back. Scared you'll hurt me... But... If you're dropping eggs in me, the least you could do... Is fuck me."

Drachne thrust into her, and Flick fell against her, arms slipping behind her neck and kissing her cheek in appreciation. She whined against the woman, "Harder."

She felt another egg, and felt herself quivering in response. She licked the edge of Drachne's jaw, and growled, "Harder. Fuck, you make me... So easily. Harder!"

"My work is done. Next time, don't be such a bitch and fight me so hard." The goddess turned around with a flare of her nine golden tails, and evaporated.

Golden sparkles fell all around them, covering every surface of the small and dark space in this corner of the castle. Every time one of them hit the ground, the shadows curled up around it, embracing it, before suddenly flaring into a bright white light and disappearing.

Flick laughed and moaned, "Guess... She was fucking... With you... Tooooo."

"Don't... Tell... Elan." Drachne grunted, holding onto her hips firmly, "But I... Like you... More."

The dog sneered, "Not happening, again. Don't like... Idea... Of being a... Mum."

"Neither." Drachne grunted into her, when the carapace suddenly snapped open and Flick found herself lying against the soft flesh of her amazing breasts, instead of the hardened bone.

One of her hands grabbed an orb gently, caressing it, "Gods, you're so... How can something as terrifying as you feel so nice?"

Drachne moaned appreciatively, "Gods. I think... I wanna own you."

"Fuck off." Flick laughed and slammed her hips down, meeting each of Drachne's thrusts into her depths. "But... If you're ever sure... No more eggs... I'd love to fuck you, again."

She whined as both eggs dropped into her stomach, together. As they did, the arachne collapsed, twitching. She grunted, hands clutching at the ground, and then she suddenly reared up, fangs going wide.

Flick hissed through her teeth as she felt the bite slam into her shoulder. She felt the acid burning through her veins, and then her stomach rumbled. A cooling sensation spread out from just above her stuffed pussy, and numbed out the burn.

She breathed a sigh of relief, "Well. That was fun. I'm... Going to sleep, for like a week. Please try not to eat me."

She rolled off and collapsed into the corner.

Drachne sat up, touching her mouth uncertainly, "Uh... What just happened? Why aren't you... Dead?"

"You planted a bunch of kids in me. A girl you barely know." The doggirl blew at her leaf, "Beyond that... Not a fucking clue."

The arachne clicked her fangs uncertainly, "And... You're not obsessed with me, either, right?"

"Did I say it too nicely, before? Fuck off and let me sleep." Flick growled.

Drachne tried to stand, but groaned and fell over, grabbing at her lady parts. She winced, "Ow. Ow, that hurts. I think you burned me. Inside. Maybe my... Whatever that thing was."

"Sympathy, I have not." Flick gave a massive yawn, stretching her tongue.

The woman shook her head, "This is all kinds of weird. I think we need to -"

"Piss off!" Flick yelled, "I'll talk to your fucking snake bitch another day! Right now, I want to fucking sleep! If you can't leave, I know you know how to be damned silent."

"... How did you know I wanted to talk to Vestra? Are you in my head?"

Flick shuddered, "Ew. No. But she's the bitch who told you how to fuck me up. Makes sense. Do you seriously not know how to shut your trap?"

"You get really pissy, after sex, don't you?"

She smiled tiredly, "Five eggs."

"Sorry." Drachne winced, "I... I'll make it up to you, somehow."

Flick shrugged, hunkering down, "You could spin me a blanket."

---

The silver burned her wrists, and her throat. Chains, binding her to the hardened and frost-packed ground that she found herself on. The salamander kept her eyes closed, risking only one quick taste of the air.

She was surrounded.

The stench of elves filled every inch of the space she was in. Crowding it out so much she couldn't even tell how large of a room it was. It was some kind of interior, but there was no floor. A tent, then, or some other kind of temporary construction.

Kisten couldn't be certain without moving, but she was fairly certain that she'd cracked at least two ribs. The memories were coming back slowly, but she couldn't clearly remember it. Something had hit her, mid-flight, and then... Nothing. The memories weren't just difficult to grasp. It felt like a magical block, not some mechanical thing.

She vaguely thought she could remember breaking one of her wings. Both of them were hurting, stinging. More chains... Weaker ones. She could probably snap them, if her wing wasn't broken. Escape into flight.

She hadn't been running from the elves, though... She had been running from... The arachne.

The salamander sat up quickly, snorting white light as her eyes snapped open. She let out an angry and fierce growl, warning everyone around her to back the fuck off. Her tail strained against the metal binding it to the ground, ripping the stakes from the ground.

"Relax, beast." An elven voice commanded with haughty arrogance, "If I wished you dead, then you would be."

She swung her head around and snarled, "You don't know what you're doing. Release me! Release me, or you will all fucking die!"

"I have an army, you are not that great a threat." A woman in silver armour, decorated with engraved leaves, strode into view. She crossed her arms, and sneered at her. "I wanted to have a conversation with you, beast."

"I served be First Lieutenant of Queen Vessimultik!" Kisten shouted, smashing the ice in the ground, "Release me, usurper! It not my hand that cut your throat. It hers. The queen has returned."

The elf smiled slowly, "The arachne in the forest? I already sent a saint to kill her. An immortal one, at that. She's not a threat to me... But she appears to be, to you. Shall I protect you, beast? From your dearest Vess?"

"Dumb bitch." Kisten shook her head in wonder, "Not Vess, unworthy whore. Her daughter. You hunted her brother. Cut his head off and burned his corpse. Arachne never forget. Never forgive. Arachne take. Your soul... Forfeit."

The woman sighed heavily, "You call your empress a bitch, and a whore. You even dare to call me usurper, when the Golden Mountain is mine by birth -"

"You killed Astadia, usurper." Kisten sneered, "You helped kill my king. Irrlichdan. Your mother... Helped to kill my queen, my lover. You sent the one who killed my son. You thinking... I ever bow to you, whore of the gods? Gods who abandon you, in your need? Where is Green Goddess? Where is Tai?"

The elf rolled her eyes, "I don't really recall hunting down a white salamander, but it might have happened. Did your son, suffer?"

"My son, was the son of Queen Vessimultik!" Kisten roared, shaking the earth. She heard trees outside the tent falling, and the elves surrounding them drew their swords in anticipation.

The elf wiped spittle from her cheek in disgust, "Well. You're certainly the angry kind. Now... Why would the daughter wish you dead, if you were such a loyal pack animal as to carry her brother?"

"I failed him. Arachne not forgive. Not forget. Arachne only kill." She snarled and lifted her hands to the collar around her throat and ripped it open, dropping the pieces to the ground. "Dragon... Forgive, not forget. Stay out of my way... You live. Not, you die."

"I am your empress, whether you like it... Or not."

Kisten smiled slowly, "Not, then."

"Restrain the beast." The elf sighed and stepped backwards.

Kisten rolled her eyes in boredom as they stepped towards her. She had fought as the bodyguard of one of the most hunted women in all of history, in one of the most dangerous places that existed. She had even dared to challenge Irrlichdan when he became the king.

She might be weak compared to most of her brethren, and had failed in both of those great trials, but these were nothing but elves. Their strength was in magic and the bow. Restraining her was beyond their limited abilities.

They wrapped themselves in armour that she was allergic to, thinking it would protect them. She punched through it. Her tail crushed it upon their fragile bodies. Smoke fell from her jaws, warning them, as her gut began to burn. As the swaying alchemical mass within her built towards the crescendo.

"Break her jaw, you idiots!" The usurper yelled.

Kisten laughed and roared into the air, her magic boiling up and out of her with a completely blinding flash of light, a completely deafening burst of sound. All but the usurper elf fell dazed to the ground. She reached over her shoulder and snapped the chains holding her wings in place, and flicked them open.

The salamander gasped in agony, and fell to one knee. She had not imagined breaking the wing.

"Sleep!" The usurper yelled, and punched Kisten in the centre of her skull. The dragon blinked painfully, feeling the magic wash over her, and one of her eyes twitched.

The elf took a step backwards, and swung her sword around.

Kisten grabbed it in her mouth and shattered the blade. She cut her gums, but saved her throat. She staggered back upright, grabbed the elf by the shoulders, and headbutted her into the ground. With that, she turned and walked through the wall of the tent.

She swayed side to side, groaning weakly. Her eye twitched, and her tail dragged along the ground. She felt her scales starting to open and close on their own, and stared in confusion as the ground seemed to slip away sideways and hit her in the head.

She groaned, holding her broken side in agony, her legs scraping uselessly at the ground as she tried to stand.

"By the gods, you're a tough one." The usurper's voice came through foggily, "How are you still... Moving!?"

She rolled over, feeling her eyes shifting in and out of focus, and looked up at the elf, "What... Magic...?"

"My magic, beast. That of an empress, not a frail bitch." The elf snarled, planting a foot on her shoulder and rolling her back, before leaning down onto her knee, "But... No one has ever resisted it this long. How are you even able to think?"

Kisten laughed, "Easier... Than... Vess's... Bite."

"An arachne's poison... Of course. You were linked to one. You are accustomed to it." The elf sighed and lifted her sword, "But... If you are not any use to me, then you are dead."

The point of the broken blade rested against her chest, between her breasts, and the elf thrust down solidly.

There was a twanging sound, like a cord snapping, and Kisten found herself lying on her side. She tasted the air of the stifling tent, knowing where each of the elves now stood, completely unprepared for her. Yet... Kisten hadn't expected this. She understood it, but did not expect it.

"Well, now, that's some fuckery." She heard the usurper's surprised voice, "So... I can't kill you, then? You reset things."

The salamander sat up slowly, and glared at the elf, "You... Remember. That fucked."

"I am royalty." The elf rolled her eyes and sneered, "And you... Are tainted by a dead arachne and her foul magic."

So, the usurper didn't know, then. It wouldn't take much to realise that the bond was to the living one, but the elves were always obsessed with their dead. Assuming that their ancestors would protect them in times of great need, forgetting that their first necromancer learned at the feet of Queen Vessimultik.

Eyes open, but mind closed. That described the arrogance of an elf.

A strange and melancholy tone suddenly began to drift through the military camp. It was quiet, almost too quiet to hear, but the music was one that Kisten recognised. She turned her head towards it and let out a whine of terror, puffing white deferential smoke.

"We've been hearing that a lot, lately." The usurper said curiously, "So... That's the arachne, then?"

"No, yes." Kisten cringed, "It is, but will be."

"What the fuck?" The elf said in annoyance.

The salamander sighed, shoulders drooping, "Meaning is that you can't protect me. It... It is her... But... Will be."

"So, saving you from death is not the only way that an arachne can touch time, then." The elf mused, "That... Is unpleasant. But then why did the brother die, at all? Is it only the women? The queens?"

"Arachne be children of Tai." Kisten whispered, "Like orc is of Crucible and kitsune."

"What the fuck is the Crucible?"

She looked up in surprise and laughed, "Even elf forgotten? World better off."

"How... How old are you, beast?" The usurper asked slowly.

Kisten sighed heavily, "Born to empire before Golden Mountain stole my forest. Hate the elves. That answer? Bitch?"

"The... Music... Is getting louder." The elf turned her head, ears turning red in anger, "What does it mean?"

The salamander sat down, crossing her legs in an unwomanly fashion. She knew she was exposing herself, but she needed to seem the confident and invincible warrior. She didn't know if she would be brought back, next time. She had severely underestimated the elf.

"Means she getting stronger." Kisten sighed, "Probably... Laid egg. That is balance. That is strength of weave. When spiderqueen is known by forest, when know she is queen, then she never die again. Took breaking time, to kill Vess. Unigrad was killer. Probably your saint, unless I very wrong."

The usurper sneered, "You're not fighting anymore."

"Why fight? Sister-wife is coming to kill me." Kisten laughed mirthlessly, "Nothing faster than bitch."

The elf looked around uncertainly, "And just who is your sister-wife, beast?"

"Vestra, the Impaler." Kisten replied grimly.

The usurper considered her again, "By the gods. You're... Kisten. Aren't you? Answer me! You are Kisten Sunwielder, are you not?"

"It be."

The elf's hands trembled, despite herself, "You... Are supposed to be dead. Long dead. Suleos killed your queen. Elan killed you. How... How is it you survived?"

"I not betray friends, usurper." Kisten snorted, and then gave a tired yawn, "Ah. There we go. I can feel bond, again. Vestra is on her way to kill me. Mount me on a spear. Like you mounted arachne's brother in your palace."

Tresian shook her head, "No... No! I'm so close! It can't end like this!"

"There... Is way."

The elf glared, "What?"

"There is way the usurper not die, and I not die. Not... What I want. Make me betray people close to me." The salamander said slowly, "But... I want live. For that, I need share your magic. You share mine. Become... Immortal elf."

As she expected, the woman was completely taken in by the promise of more power. Manipulating the elf was easy. It would get harder once they bonded, but Kisten didn't have a lot of choices. Vestra really was on her way.

"How?"

The salamander sighed and waved at the guards around them, "Sex magic. You probably not want audience. Besides, what worst happen? You die?"

The elf chattered her teeth angrily, and then sighed, "You really are Kisten Sunwielder. There's no lie in you. The Impaler really is on their way here, and my men are not prepared for that. They're barely trained at all."

"Then eat me, bitch." Kisten rolled her eyes and lay back, lifting her knees up as she did.