All Comments on 'Drachne'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mharrisonmharrisonover 2 years ago

Great start, thoroughly enjoyed that and looking forward to reading more.

The tie in with the world you've created for Toofy seems to work really well, presumably because I love the Toofy series and am therefore already familiar with that aspect....

Please keep up the great work and once again many thanks for sharing with us.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 2 years ago

I really like your world building. I hope this is just the first of many. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a... Cute... Story about sex slavery.

shaknashaknaover 2 years agoAuthor

@anon - As with Toofy, you may find that the temple is about to become Drachne's target. Finia's resentment of the hierarchy should be taken as a hint that the "current order of things" won't be allowed to remain as the story progresses.

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

That Neko is one of my favorite characters to read about but I'm not sure about Drachne. I'm a big old guy who cries like a little girl if a spider gets with a yard of me. So I can't even get into the fantasy elements here but i do like the bunny girl. Great writing and I love expansion of Toofy's world.

Cheers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Drachne Series Info