Drachne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dat don't make sense. Can't be all wom... Wimin. Can't have babies like, without a big ol' dick. Gotsa be like salamanders. The big ones become male, even when they wer... Wasn't." The other refuted the argument with equal lack of rationality.

He leaned on the sticky bartop and put down a silver coin, "Six more ales, for myself."

"You insulting the strength of my ale, stranger?" The man said angrily, "Pull back that hood so I can see who I'm punching."

Suleos held up his hands, his sleeve shifting to reveal the bell, "Not at all. It just takes me a fair effort to become intoxicated, which I sorely wish to be."

The patron closest to him made a grab for his hood, "He said hood's down ya foreign fucker!"

He winced as it fell backwards.

The three stared at him silently.

Suleos swallowed nervously, "As I attempted to communicate, my only desire, my sole desire, is to become inebriated."

"He ain't a fuckin' elf." One of them cursed.

The other sneered, "What the fuck's a beastman thinkin' he can drink with real people?"

The bartender, unfortunately, pointed out what the other two were too drunk to comprehend. "You're one of 'em. An alicorn or whatever."

"Technically, alicorn only refers to my horn. Which is barely a couple inches long. Not worth caring about. I'm a unigrad." He cursed himself silently for always having to tell the truth.

One of the other's pulled a knife, "Beastmen ain't welcome. Even if they're fuckin' myffic."

"Please don't stab me. It will go very badly." Suleos said nervously.

The one with the knife smiled, "Doubt it. I'm gonna sell ya fuckin' alihorn."

"Alicorn. And it would go badly for you, more than myself." He warned them.

He grunted painfully as the knife slipped between his ribs and into his heart.

Suleos staggered, and then fell to his knees. "Well. Guess that was... Expected. You dumb bastards."

---

"Give us a twirl." The elven lord said, looking at her curiously.

One of Finia's tall ears flopped, but the bunnygirl did as she was instructed. She turned, slowing down and wiggling her tiny tuft of a tail like she knew he wanted, before ending up facing him again.

She struggled to keep her marbled purple and blue eyes focused on him, and not bursting into tears. She hated this feeling of being sold off like a piece of meat.

A number of lords had come by looking for an official madame. An actual slave, but one afforded some level of freedom and influence.

Finia hated it every single time.

They stared at her fluffy little tail, sometimes they grabbed the sensitive thing. Sometimes they pulled on her floppy ears. Then they walked away and chose one of the other girls.

Nobody wanted a buneko, because no one wanted to risk her getting pregnant and giving birth to a litter of fifteen kits. That number of children made divvying up an estate and choosing an heir into a minor civil war.

They all wanted to fuck her, but the consequences were intolerable.

"If I were to purchase you, my preference would probably be that you wear your silver bell as a piece of jewellery. How would you wear it?" The lord teased her with something she would never earn.

Finia smiled tightly at him, "Probably an anklet. Sorry, I don't do chokers, by choice. I don't like being owned."

"No editorialising." Orist growled as he smacked her over the back of the head, and nearly off her feet.

The priest was probably looking out for her, but she still hated the bastard every time he so much as touched her.

Her potential owner was unfazed by the abuse. Eyeing her up and down slowly, "She's a virgin, isn't she?"

"Of course. We may teach them the skills, but the lessons are not entirely practical. If a companion loses their virginity before their purchase, we do not present them to gentlemen such as yourself." Orist said smugly.

Finia could attest to that. She'd seen friends sold off at the slave market after giving in to desire and experimenting with each other. The temple was cruel.

"How the hell do you keep a rabbit in their own pants?" The lord said in surprise and confusion.

She wanted to punch the bastard. Just because her race tended to give birth to large numbers of children, everyone always assumed that they were total sluts.

She was as much a slut as he was a beggar.

"How old is she?" The man asked, continuing to interview the priest about a temple girl he wasn't even going to buy.

Orist frowned, "She came to us when she was around five, which was seventeen years ago. However, she may have been a year older or younger. Somewhere between twenty and twenty three years, m'lord."

The lord crossed his arms, looking her up and down, "Buneko have short lives, do they not? How long would she last?"

"Somewhere around another one to two decades, m'lord." Orist said hesitantly, "They have small and frantic hearts. The more actively they are used, the faster they tend to die off, I am afraid, m'lord. They make up for it with a tendency towards hyperactivity."

"A discount, then." The lord said firmly.

Orist gave a small cheek spasm, "I am afraid prices are set by those well above my head. I am not in a position to negotiate, m'lord."

The man nodded, "Fair enough. So, how much is it?"

"Twenty silver, for a buneko companion, sir." Orist bowed his head.

Finia's stomach twisted as she realised that this bastard might actually be interested in buying her. Then she felt outrage as she realised she was worth about as much as would be spent on a decent dinner for six.

"Two gold." The lord scratched at his chin, "Ah, it's worth the gag. Sure."

She spoke quickly, "Sir, whilst I am trained in use of a gag, you may find that other companions find it easier to remain pleasant to the eye if one is in use."

"What? Oh, you precious thing." He laughed at her, "I didn't mean a toy for the bedroom. I meant that you'd be the gag. A laugh. A prank."

That was why he was buying her, then.

It wasn't that he desired her as a woman, companion, or even just as a slave. He was frivolously spending just to use and discard her. She was just a thing to him.

She struggled to keep the tears out of her marbled eyes.

"Fit her with a bell. An anklet." The lord said, producing his coins, "I'm afraid I have urgent business that calls me away this evening. She'll have to make her own way to my residence. Might we use a room, before the fitting?"

Orist nodded, "Of course, m'lord. This way."

She felt her ears droop as she shuffled off behind the lord. Not even knowing his name. He hadn't asked for hers, either. She had been purchased, and now she would be used.

Orist led them to one of the fancier loft bedrooms, and then silently closed the door behind them.

Finia smiled as sweetly as she could at the lord, "Sir?"

"I... Uh..." He hesitated, and she smelled the inexperience on him.

She stepped closer to him, keeping some bounce in her step, "You need to be close, sir. We buneko, we don't have good eyesight. This little nose of mine is sensitive, and may prove useful to you, but at twenty paces I can't even see your face anymore."

He swallowed again.

She reached up and touched one of his cheeks, "At this distance, I can see you. Every handsome pockmark, every little detail. M'lord."

"Smell? You can smell me?" He said nervously.

She twiddled her nose, knowing it was cute to most, "Yes, m'lord. I can smell your anxiety, your fear. I know you have been with a woman, but are inexperienced. I am experienced, but only in theory. We can discover things together."

"Wow. You are forward."

She winced, "Sir... If you may, please refrain from comments like those. I am trying my best to be ready for you, to consummate, as is the law. You have only twenty days to do so, and are planning a trip away, or your purchase will lose the right to bear a title. I would be less use to you."

"You're speaking as if this is just a job, for you." He said with concern.

She nodded, "This is the reason you bought me, isn't it? It is the reason that the temple raised me. To be a point of pride in the room that you can point out to the jealousy of others. To be a mother for your children, if that is your desire. In short, m'lord, if I may put it crassly, I am a sextoy."

"Please don't put it crassly, again." He said, sitting down on the edge of the bed with a heavy sigh, "Sorry. I got caught up in the idea. I didn't come for an exotic. I came to get an elf to have my heir, and make the rest of my family panic that they wouldn't get their hands on my fortune."

She knelt down in front of him, smiling up as pleasantly as she could muster, "You could not resist the idea of their true panic if you were to have a buneko, could you? Not just fighting one heir, but a half dozen or more, to take what is yours. You found it humorous."

"Y-yeah." He said with surprise, "You picked up on what I like, quick. Is that a... Buneko thing?"

"It is a companion thing, sir." Finia struggled not to sound condescending, "We are trained in politics, sir. Well enough that we would not be an embarrassment if you were invited before the empress with myself in tow."

"That's good. Because I am." He surprised her. "I am Lord Leolian, Captain of the Third Squad. Do you know it?"

Her marbled eyes blinked in astonishment, "Of course, sir. You are responsible for the immediate threats to Empress Tresian. The securing of the palace, from within and without. A heavy burden, for one who wishes he could live his life filled with laughter."

Leolian's mouth quirked into a small smile as he looked at her, "Well. Maybe you'll be useful beyond my family's immediate disruption... But... I'm not willing to bed someone who does not love me. And you clearly don't."

"Without a title, I cannot be called before the empress with you, sir." She stated firmly, "It is your choice to let it lapse, of course, but my value would be lost. I can smell someone's anxiety. Hear their heartbeat. I can point out the person in the crowd who is trying to hide. Tell you when someone is attempting to deceive you."

"You, don't even like me, do you?" He insisted.

Finia sighed and shrugged, "It is the job, sir. I am more useful, if we sleep together. If you truly want to win me over, then make me useful, and then when you have the time, make sure you bring me out in public. Make me your pride before your friends. Respect and cherish me. I will fall for you, in time."

"You would sleep with me, before I have won you over?" He said in confusion.

She nodded simply, "It is the job, sir. It is my purpose. There is no true love at first sight. If you were not about to disappear, you might be afforded some leeway to woo me, but we have not the time."

He hesitated.

Finia sighed heavily, "It is just sex to me, sir. A tool, put to good use. If, however, you win me over, then our time will become different. Making love is more passionate, more intimate, than I can possibly be expected to fake beforehand. You will know the difference."

"Is it not abusing you?"

She rolled her eyes, "It would be abusing to me to let my value to you to depreciate by denying me a title. Without a title, I will have no right to wear a bell at all. I will be confined to your residence, as nothing but a slave."

He nodded slowly, "I see the sense in it... You have a shrewd mind, precious one. A sharp wit, and... Do I sense a tempest below your calm demeanour?"

"A tempest I am afraid you will see, m'lord, if you were to attempt to sleep with me once I am pregnant." She said hesitantly, knowing he could still ask for a refund at this point.

He smiled weakly, "I thought buneko were... Lustful things. I've insulted you, haven't I?"

"Very much so, m'lord." She nodded, "I may have the capacity to bear many children, but buneko mate for life, sir. Even if you sell me, or simply abandon me, I will never have another. Nor am I always in the mood. It takes an effort."

He took a deep breath, "Then I should make an effort. As we consummate, on the condition that I will try and make you fall madly in love with me. Your eyes are what caught my attention. I've never quite seen anything so beautiful."

Her cheeks pinkened, "They are rare, even for my kind, m'lord. They may make me see only in dull colours, but I am told that they are vibrant."

"I was considering getting you a necklace made, with a stone similar to your eyes." He said with disappointment, "Such a gift seems poorly thought out, if you cannot see the splendour."

Finia chuckled softly, "Sir, there is no need to buy me with gifts. You have already purchased me. Your precious time is what will mean most... But let us leave romance for another day. I am already on my knees. I believe you should lose your pants."

He swallowed nervously again.

She did enjoy how easy it was to make him desire her. It seemed like she had the upper hand in this relationship, even if he was choosing to buy her on a whim.

Finia whispered quietly, tempting him, "I have no gag reflex, sir."

Leolian nervously reached for his belt, not quite sure what he was doing. His hands were shaking as tried to undo the tight knot at the centre.

Finia gave a little skip, staying on her knees as she bounced in closer. Orist would have been proud of how easily she undid the calf knot. He'd certainly beat knot unbinding into the bunny.

She gave her most charming smile up at the elf as she shuffled his pants down and passed his knees. Finia had to stifle a giggle as she saw his poorly cared for underwear.

He was a guard. Darning was probably not in his wheelhouse.

Unable to resist, she poked gently at the side of his member through one of the holes, causing him to flinch at the unexpected touch. She raised an eyebrow at him, and then finished with the teasing and removed the final item of clothing in her way.

"Is it... Okay?" Leolian asked in confusion.

She blepped her tongue out, licking up from the base to the tip, before suddenly engulfing the head of his cock into her mouth. Her cheeks naturally popped outwards as she did, and her ears stood on end.

"Oh, shit!" Leolian exclaimed in surprise, "Oh, that's... Warm... And soft... And... I really like your tongue."

Her tongue, meanwhile, was busy lapping at the end of the dick currently inside her mouth. It was a trick you can't play when they're too sensitive, but this early it should be safe.

"Gods. Oh, gods." He moaned.

Her marble eyes twinkled, and she decided to demonstrate the skill she'd mentioned earlier. She pushed her tongue down flat and then slowly pushed her head down and got half of him down her throat in a smooth and scrapeless motion.

His eyes bugged out, staring at her, as she felt him become positively rock hard inside her throat. Growing almost a full inch in-place.

The buneko continued deep-throating him, without any reaction whatsoever. Beginning to bop her head up and down his shaft whilst his hands curled into fists on the edge of the bed.

Finia frowned and pulled herself off him with a little gasp, "We should talk about that, before you explode. I don't mind if you cum down my throat, but I'd assume you want it somewhere else, this time."

"Holy fuckshit." He breathed unsteadily.

He took a moment to gather himself, whilst she watched her saliva running down the side of his shaft with a mild fascination.

"I... I don't want to impregnate you. Not really." He said breathlessly, "But... If your downstairs is anything like your upstairs, I don't think it'll be my choice."

Her cheeks popped as she smiled proudly at his comment on her abilities.

Then she dropped the destruction spell. "Buneko are... Likely to become impregnated about fourteen out of sixteen days. Its basically never a bad time, for me. If you aren't certain you can finish in my mouth, we shouldn't tempt fate."

"Shit."

She shrugged sheepishly, "I was just a gag purchase, was I not? Knowing about buneko probably would have been wise, m'lord."

"She's giving me shit for buying her." Leolian shook his head in amazement, "Wow."

"Do you think I actually liked being sold off like a piece of meat at a butcher?" Finia snapped, staring at him angrily, "You think I fucking liked you asking if I was a virgin, lord of assholes?"

He blinked in surprise, and nodded slowly, "Lord of assholes. Fitting. You're right. Wasn't thinking."

"Guess I did fuck you out of your mind." She said softer, trying to lessen the tension in the atmosphere.

Leolian sighed and smiled at her, "I suppose it would only anger you further if I said I still wanted to be inside you. I... Did not intend to treat you merely as an object."

"It's the job." She said quietly.

He shook his head, "Actually, it isn't. We are in this room, precious, because I have to go away. Which means that though you will arrive at my property, unescorted, you will be the one charge of it. The entire estate, which isn't unsubstantial, will be entrusted to you. I wouldn't do that with just some fun toy."

She smiled at him, giving his shaft a quick lick to keep it hard, "You are leaving me to deal with your incensed family, all alone? How considerate."

"What can I do, to ease the anger of my mistress?" He asked desperately.

She smiled at him, "Risk the kits. I really want this inside me."

"Can we try and finish in your mouth?" He asked.

She looked at him with innocent eyes and shrugged.

Leolian smiled at her, "Oh, I don't think I know how to say `no', to you. Whatever you want... Speaking of, how do you wish to do this?"

"Scoot back a little." She instructed him and stood up, pausing both to dust off her long acolyte's cloak, and to drop her boring brown panties to the ground.

She stepped up onto the bed, flexing as she moved into a crouch above him. She put both hands onto his chest, pushing him down firmly onto the bed and found herself smiling.

The way he was staring back at her almost made her forget about the way he sometimes talked down to her.

Almost.

She reached down and positioned him at her entrance. She rubbed it back and forth a couple times, slickening him, before she lowered herself down onto him.

"Hck." Finia clucked, before going bright red and burying her face in her hands in embarrassment.

"Does... Was that a good or bad noise?" Leolian asked her.

She spoke from behind her hands, "Good. I... You feel good. It feels good."

"Good. Because I really fucking didn't want to pull out. You feel... Amazing. Tight, and warm. So freaking tight."

She peeked through her hands, "I... I might make that noise again."

"It was cute." He smiled up at her, and then gave a tentative thrust into her.

Her eyes widened, "Hck."

To cover up for her embarrassment, she took control. Making him lose focus on anything but the sensation of her riding him as she demonstrated just how strong her thighs were.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, yes." Leolian groaned.

Driving herself down onto him repeatedly at the pace of an exotic, impaling herself over and over onto the cock that was stretching her out in every direction.

"Hck." She really wanted him to forget, and cum inside her. Dangerous or not, she really wanted to feel him fill her up. Feel herself overflow and drip his seed all over his shaft.

Leolian moaned, one of his hands clutching at hers as she leaned into his chest as she bounced, "Gods above. Oh. Mmm. Oh, damn. Oh, damn."

Finia yanked her robe off, revealing her breasts in their tan-coloured bra, along with the rest of her. Leolian drank in the sight, groaning and moaning as she continued to bounce along the length of him.

"Fuck, you're beautiful." Leolian gasped.

She reached one hand behind her, the other still tightly held in his hand against his firm chest, and unsnapped her bra. As it fell out of her way, she leaned forward and down, so she was shoving herself right above his face.