Drachne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her feet slipped back so she was straddling him on her knees, but she was determined not to slow down, not even a little. She adored the feeling of him inside her, and she wanted the feeling of his climax even more.

"Hck."

The elf let go of her hand, both of his rising up to caress her breasts. He wasn't completely gentle, but he wasn't rough, either. She gave a quiet little moan at the touch.

"Gods, I love your pussy." Leolian said, voice full of lust. "Holy fuck. So tight... I... Oh, gods! I think -"

Finia's face flushed in embarrassment as she suddenly found herself in the air, one of her feet kicking out as she twisted sideways.

She landed on the edge of the bed with a thud, and pretended it was her plan, swallowing his cock back down into her mouth with a puff of her cheeks.

She'd have to find a way to make sure she didn't binky next time she thought he was about to cum in her.

"Fu-fuck!" Leolian half-growled, half-yelled, as his warm and salty seed practically sprayed inside her mouth.

Finia sucked it off him, milking the sensitive dick carefully. Making sure to get every drop before she pulled back from him. She gave a small grin and opened her tiny mouth to show him there was no cum left behind.

"Fuck."

She grinned happily, and snuggled up to his side, "You really have to leave me? Can't even introduce me to the household?"

"I'm afraid so." Leolian sighed, looping an arm around her, "Fuck. I wish I could beg the gods to reawaken my privates. What I wouldn't do to be able to dive back inside you."

She kissed his cheek, "I do like it when you talk that way. It feels good to be appreciated."

"Not just appreciated." He shook his head, "If buneko mate for life, I find that to be entirely acceptable. I would kill any man that dares to touch you. You are mine... Holy shit. I'm a moron. I never even asked your name."

She laughed softly, "Was wondering when we'd get there. Finia. But... I am your property. You may call me whatever you like."

"Lady Finia de Leolian, or Madame Leolian... Which do you think you should have my staff announce you as, when you arrive?" He asked curiously, "Something to upset my family."

"The first." She said quietly, hating that they were already delving back into politics. "The second will make most of them, accurately, assume that you purchased me. That thought will make them see me as... Illegitimate. Not a true authority."

He kissed her cheek again, "Then do so. Also, my bedroom is your bedroom. No need for my only mistress to be placed out of reach. I expect to share my life with you, not only call for you when it is convenient."

She gave a small smile, "That is appreciated, m'lord."

"Leo, to you." He whispered, "I do like you, my precious thing. And not just because you just fucked the shit out of me. You have the attitude of a true lady of the court. And gorgeous eyes."

She laughed softly, "You are... Intriguing, m'lord. May I possibly know what circumstances are depriving me of my master?"

"The empress has issued orders of secrecy. So I am afraid, I cannot." He said regretfully, "But it should take me three days. Nine, at the most."

She made a faux sad face, "Nine days without m'lord. I will do my best to cope."

"Touch anyone who isn't me, and I will quickly abandon you." He growled, and then winced, "Sorry. Apparently you've made me feel... Possessive. You are my precious thing. My manservant, Elebert, should be able to help you run the estate... And keep most of those you are now responsible for in line."

Finia leaned up on an elbow and kissed his nose gently, "I would never dream of it. I can't. We are mated. If another was to even try and touch me, I would fight. If I failed to defend myself, and was taken, I would kill myself. I am mated, and I am buneko."

"Don't. If anyone hurts you, don't. Please." He said urgently, "Remain for me... So I might bring the wrath of the gods. Though, as Madame Leolian, anyone who touches you would have to be fucking insane."

She grinned and pecked at his nose again, "Hck."

"That is so fucking adorable." He laughed at her.