'Dracula' and the Maiden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

October 26 Monday

Monday was worse for Jason than Sunday. He couldn't stay still. He paced and picked up something to throw away and would find it later in another part of the house. He called to arrange a dumpster but they couldn't bring it until the next day. So he just did general cleaning sweeping and mopping the floors, cleaned the shower, tub and toilet, and started washing windows.

October 27 Tuesday

Tuesday evening was approaching and Jason was excited to see her again. He had wanted to call her several times over the two days off but feared she would think he was stalking her or something. They did their performances flawlessly again teasing each other to heightened states of arousal then, as had become their habit, visited their intimate little bar for a late night snack before heading to their separate homes.

Cheri sat next to him but pulled her right leg up under her so that she faced him better. Her shin from knee to foot was nestled against his thigh and they were both aware of it. She put her right hand on the top of his leg and slowly rubbed it up and down a little without getting too close to his growing erection. She looked at him intently and smiled at him.

"I missed you over the weekend, did you miss me?" She asked sweetly without too much sexual innuendo.

Jason looked at her and smiled, it was no use lying about it, he was fairly certain she could read him well enough to know when he was being less than truthful, "Yes, as a matter of fact I did."

"Good," she said simply, and kissed him on the cheek. She kept looking at him as if she knew a secret that she wasn't sharing and was having fun keeping it to herself.

She suddenly looked up with an expression that was close to a pout, "I just realized we have only 4 more nights of the show and then..." she let her sentence stand unfinished.

Jason hadn't thought of that yet. At first, he had been bemoaning the fact that he had to do this thing for ten days, but now that he had met Cheri and only had four times left with her, he had a small feeling of panic. What would he do without seeing her everyday or almost everyday. He was quiet as he thought about what could come next, He could join the choir she sang in, she had told him they were always in need of men singers, but that would be only once a week. He decided he was going to have to do something about it, somehow, or forget about her altogether and go back to his life before and that he was loath to do.

When they parted, She gathered her stuff and stood to go.Ssuddenly Jason took her in his arms and kissed he soundly, she looked at him in surprise and asked, "What was that for?"

"I just wanted to do it, I have grown very fond of you, Cheri. I have enjoyed every minute,

"She smiled, and kissed him back, "I'm very fond of you too, Jason. I'll see you tomorrow."

She left him standing in the restaurant watching her walk away, she gave a little extra wiggle to her hips and smiled..."Gotcha" she said to herself. She was very pleased.

October 28 Wednesday

When they had parted Tuesday night Jason had put himself out there at last. He knew that he was going to have to make some kind of move or risk losing her.

When they were performing their scene together he put a little extra into his 'bite'. He did his usual over-acted bite but as he withdrew he gave her a little lick with his tongue. She responded with a noticeable shiver, and looked at him with a hunger that was out of character for her part...he was supposed to be feasting on her, not the other way around. From then on through the night it became almost a competition of who could get away with the most in their short encounters every 10 minutes.

The second time while he did the bite routine, she ran her hand further up his leg than she ever had before. He almost fell over with surprise,

The third time, he actually sucked her neck a time or two which got her breathing hard. She responded by actually running her hand up his leg and caressing his cock with the back of her hand.

The fourth time, as he did the bite, he did the tongue, sucked and placed his hidden hand directly on the closest boob. She would have bolted upright if he hadn't had his mouth on her neck. After that while he was cleaning the 'blood' from her neck, she smiled at him wickedly,

"If we keep this up we're going to end up have sex right here in front of the audience.' She warned grasping his leg as she talked.

"Yes, we should probably cool it, but it has been fun. Truce?"

"Truce."

After that they went back to their routine until the last show of the night when she once again ran her hand up his leg and this time groped him shamelessly. He felt her moving that way and he groped her boob again accidentally sliding inside the low cut blouse and right over her soft bra.

"Lord!" She exclaimed!

He answered in character , "No, Count Dracula, my dear!"

The audience didn't know it was all an ad lib and when they had gone, Jason pulled the teeth out of his mouth and kissed her, soundly, but with his hands on her shoulders

They parted lips, and began to laugh, it was the most fun they had so far.

October 29 Thursday

Before they began their show they agreed to no funny business, it was too distracting and they were on the verge of getting arrested if they went any further. Jason marveled that she was such a good sport as to have played the game in the first place. He decided he really must continue seeing her beyond this Saturday night. He hoped she would agree.

They did their show without incident though they kept licking and the playfully groping each other, because, well, it was just so damn much fun. But they kept some boundaries, No cock grabbing and no boob fondling, even though each would have liked nothing better.

Each night they visited their little bar and shared some kind of appetizer: mozzarella sticks, or onion rings or nachos. Each night they sat close and talked low and cuddled. They kissed every now and then but they kept it from getting out of hand.

October 30 Friday

Friday night it all changed. Cheri sat next to him as she had been for the last week but this night she sat almost on top of him,. She looked at him and ran her hand up his arm. "Jason?" She said quietly and waited for him to look at her, "Jason, hold me,". He looked at her a moment then put his arm around her and drew her close to him turning at his waste so they were nearly face to face. She kissed his check near his ear the spoke to him quietly.

"Kiss me, Jason. I want you to kiss me. I need you to kiss me"

As she spoke she turned her head and kissed his cheek this time near his lips. She put her hand on his cheek and turned his face toward her and kissed him lightly on the lips. She drew a quick breath as the emotions from the kiss flooded through her bosom. Then she intensified the kiss until he responded. How could he not? He had been fantasizing about her and aroused by her beauty and sexuality for days. Yes, he kissed her back but he was as confused as ever. How could this young, vivacious, lovely, slip of a thing actually be interested in him. She must be just as confused about their relationship as he was.

They kissed long and hard so that when their kiss finally ended they were both breathless, at least partially due to the mounting heat between them. She kissed him again to make sure he knew that she was sincere so she kissed him again. This time he kissed back more enthusiastically and drew his arm around her and held her close. They had to stop themselves to keep from necking like a couple of teenagers right there in the restaurant. She finally leaned back and looked him in the eyes.

"Do you want to take this somewhere more private?" She looked at him hopefully.

"I would, ...but... we really shouldn't. Cheri," he looked down at the table then looked up into her eyes. "I am flattered as hell, and frankly, very tempted, but.... I'm old enough to be your father! I think you need to find someone nearer your own age."

He was looking right at her and saw her countenance fall and she began to cry. It cut him to the quick to see the tears roll down her cheeks, knowing that he was responsible for breaking her heart, and he couldn't stand it.

He held her face in his hands and with his thumbs wiped away several tears from her cheeks. She grasped his hands, held them close to her face and kissed his palms and smiled. "I know there is a big age difference between us, but I know you, Mr. Wheeler, and I know that you are the perfect match for me, so the age difference is nothing as far as I'm concerned. You will have to come up with more compelling reasons than that." Then she kissed him again long and hard. She broke the kiss and gazed directly into his eyes.

"Look." He conceded, "I'm really tired and I imagine you are too. Let's talk about this tomorrow, we'll get a good nights sleep and think about all the pros and cons of a relationship and talk about it tomorrow, okay? I am very fond of you and you are by far the most lovely woman I have ever...kissed." He was taken at that moment with the kissable pout on her lips, the lips that had just touched his and lit a fire deep in his heart.

"I'm not going to give up on you," she stated firmly, "I'm not going to give up on what we could be. I have a lot of dreams that include you and me, and I'm not going to give up on them until I see them come true."

She scooted out of the booth and turned to him,"Come by my house at 12:30 tomorrow afternoon, I'll fix us tacos and some of my grandma's tamales.. We'll talk more then."

Jason slid from the booth and took her in his arms. He held her close for one last kiss then released her and watched her walk out of the building. He noticed the irresistible wiggle of her hips as she walked away and saw her wipe at her eyes with the sleeve of her jacket. He knew that his head was right but he was worried he was too much under her spell to fight off her 'compelling' arguments and her unbridled optimism.

His head told him she was just being a foolish young woman, but his heart beat faster as she spoke. He could hardly believe she was serious. He could hardly believe he could really be a part of her dreams He could hardly contain his excitement at the prospect however distant, of having her as his companion and lover.

October 31, Saturday

The next day he could hardly wait until 12:30. His excitement mounted as he drove to her house, it actually was the north half of a duplex. He should have had a clue as to his actual feelings about her judging by his eagerness to be with her again. His mind told him she was too young but his heart was rapidly overruling his mind. He wanted her, plain and simple, but he was afraid it was just lust on his part. He was afraid he would hurt her, and he was afraid she would hurt him.

He knocked on the door and she called from deep within, "Come in, Jason, the door is open!"

He stepped into the most marvelous smell he had encountered in many years. He walked toward the noise of food being prepared and stood in the entryway to her kitchen.

"I'm so sorry, I couldn't come to the door," she smiled at him over her shoulder. "Everything was getting done at once, Come on in and grab a plate." She nodded with her head to the two plates waiting on the counter by the stove. She scooped a tamale from the pan with a pair of tongs, then turned her head toward him and said, "Chicken or beef or one of each?"

"Uh, one of each?" he answered sounding more like a question.

She put the tamale she held on a plate and dug another from the pot and set it on the plate beside the first.

"There is some homemade salsa on the table with the taco stuff, ...its not too hot. The taco shells are warming in the oven, top rack, and the taco meat is right here," she pointed with the tongs. "The other makings are on the table. Do you like anything special on your tacos?"

He was distracted by her presence in front of him. She wasn't wearing anything unusual or that was particularly provocative but he watched her body in motion, her triceps flexing as she stirred the taco meat and the movement of her shoulders and arms as she placed each tamale on the plate intended for him. She had a simple blouse of light blue that came down about midway over her butt. She wore black leggings that tightly hugged her shapely ass and wiggled slightly as she stirred the meat. Her blond hair fell over her shoulders and covered about half her face when she looked back at him. Her beauty and her grace in motion caught his breath away and it took him a second to redirect his mind to what's she was saying.

"No, it looks like you have everything covered, it looks and smells marvelous," he smiled,

'Well dish up, don't be shy!"

"Gladly, it looks so good!"

"The tamales are my grandmother's recipe, do you remember them from choir potlucks?

"Yes, indeed!" He did remember! He could hardly wait to see if they were as delicious as his memory of them. They both dished up and took their places at the table. They chose to drink water instead of wine since they had yet to drive and perform.

They sat face to face at her small table. She smiled sweetly at him watching him eat. She was delighted to be with him in private for a change. She knew it was too soon today, but she looked forward to the day when being together like this would lead to hours of lovemaking, it was part of her 'dream'.

"It's nice having you here," she said sweetly, "You're ready for tonight?"

Jason blushed a little. He had been thinking of tonight but mainly in the context of putting his mouth on her neck. Now that he had kissed her, the action felt like a preamble to their after hours make out session.

"So what are the 'pros'?" She asked suddenly.

"What?" He was taken by surprise and it took him a few moments to figure out what's she was asking him.

"What are the pro's? Tell me what you would consider the pro's of a relationship with me?"

Jason was a little embarrassed to tell her because most of the pros he had thought of so far had to do with how beautiful and attractive she was and how much he would like to ...well to put it bluntly, fuck her!

"Eh...I..the pro's of a relationship with you. ....Well, I would enjoy your company, I would like seeing you every day, we have some common interests and...Darn I didn't think about it very much, I'm sorry."

She looked amused and giggled a little, "I really thought you would have mentioned having wild sex together, but I guess maybe you don't think of that as a pro."

Jason turned all shades of red and stammered, "Well yeah, I guess I figured that would go without saying."

"No, I want it said...all of it...tell me!"

"Okay..okay. Geez! Yes I admit it, I find you physically and emotionally attractive and would like to...."

"....Fuck me!" She finished for him with a devilish grin. She was enjoying his discomfort and already knew how much he wanted her. The theatrical make up was unable to hide the look on his face whenever he bent over to 'bite' her. It was the same look he got when she started to kiss him in the restaurant, that and the prominent bulge in his pants whenever she was close, told her plainly he lusted after her. She was winning, physically at least.

"...and now the cons." She figured she better let him off the hook before he bolted.

'I'm just too old for you. I'm 54 and you're 34. That is a full 20 years...!

"Is that all?"

"Isn't that enough? I could easily be your father.."

"But you aren't." She paused and and said with an element of mocking in her voice, "Anything else? No major personality flaws? Incompatible habits, ax murder, serial rapist or even worse: conflicting zodiac signs." That made Jason laugh, and she laughed, too. He did like her sense of humor.

"No I guess not," he admitted.

"Now its my turn," she looked in his eyes, "I'm going to start with the cons." She paused for no other reason than dramatic effect...he could tell she knew exactly what she was going to say.

"You give of yourself too much, then when you get exhausted you get real grumpy and take things out on those close to you."

He was stunned, Judith had said the exact same thing to him quite often during their marriage, but how did Cheri know that?

"You think you are older than you are. 54 is not over the hill and you certainly are NOT an old man. You look maybe 44, tops, and you are as young as you want to be.

"You have recently let circumstances alter your normally positive outlook. You were always looking on the positive when I worked with you in High School. That is your basic personality! I'll bet you are suffering from depression, or were anyway, you seem a little better than you were 10 days ago, I think maybe that's because of me...that should have been one of your Pro's - I bring out the best in you." She smiled at him so sweetly he chuckled to himself, He had to admit she was absolutely adorable!

"Okay, Okay!" He smiled at her sheepishly. He was amazed that her con's sounded more like pro's.

"And now the pro's...You are fun to be with, you are honest, and reliable. You are dependable. You are full of life and you have a fantastic sense of humor, and in case you don't know, you are a beautiful man! I find you very desirable and I want to be with you, Jason. I want to be with YOU. I have wanted you since High School. Here...let me show you."

She left the room for a few moments and returned with a small book that appeared to be a diary. She opened it and drew from it a small sheet of paper that was ragged and had been taped together. It was obvious it had been folded and unfolded many times. The edges were soft and frayed and the fold had torn in a few places that had been careful taped and when that tape yellowed and fell off taped again. She carefully unfolded the fragile document and laid it before him.

"What is this?" He asked as he gingerly touched it without picking it up trying to show his respect for the value she obviously placed upon it

"I wrote this letter to you when I was a senior in High School. I intended to give it to you with my senior picture but I chickened out. You can read it ....if you want."

He looked at her and could see that she would be crushed if he didn't read it, So he began to read it out loud:

"My dear Mr. Wheeler," he paused in his reading and looked at her

"I want to tell you before I graduate what you have meant to me.

Please don't laugh at me or dismiss my feelings as just a crush,

I have loved you since my first class with you as a freshman," He looked at her again,

"Now I am a graduating senior and I still love you and I know I always will.

I know you can't be mine, but I just wanted you to know.

I'll love you forever, With all my heart and soul, Love Cheri

He nearly choked up when he read the phrase that 18 year old Cheri had written saying "I know you can't be mine", empathizing with the hopelessness of a love just like he was experiencing right now. He silently read it again realizing this was the letter that was referred to in the senior picture he had found. It was obvious she had loved him since High School and it was becoming obvious to him all the more that she still loved him, just as she pledged in the letter.

He looked at her with as much tenderness as he could muster, She was looking at him with tears in her eyes, He knew in that moment he loved her too, but he also felt he could not have her, it would not be fair to her to selfishly take her as his own, leaving her alone when his life was done.

He was about to make some answer to that effect knowing it would break her heart and end their relationship but a knock came to her door and shortly after a man and woman came through the door that Jason recognized immediately as her parents.

123456...8