'Dracula' and the Maiden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then don't." She said invitingly.

"I have to." But did he, he thought? What was there but a large empty house and Mrs C?

He was silent as her hairdryer whined, blowing the dampness from her hair. When she was finally satisfied she turned it off and turned to him and placed her hands on her naked knees.

"There!" She said, "all ready for bed." She jumped up and slinked toward him. He lifted the covers for her and she scooted under the blanket beside him. They snuggled together and stroked each other in an effort to convey their love without inflaming their passions anew, neither had the energy for that just now. They kissed goodnight and fell immediately into a satisfied and sound slumber.

When he awoke, she was not in the bed beside him, and there was some wonderful smells coming from the kitchen. He got up and headed for the bathroom to relieve himself. He sat down to pee which had become a habit living with Judith, it was just easier than remembering to put the seat down. When he peeked into the kitchen, she was standing at the stove as she had been just yesterday, and it struck him that his life had totally changed in the last 18 hours. He had gone from being alone and doubtful of any kind of romance with her, to nearly being killed, to realizing he was, in fact, totally and irreversibly in love with her, to making love to her all night! She looked exactly as she had yesterday except she was nude but for an red apron. It was one of the sexiest things he had ever seen. In that moment he decided he had to have her always and forever.

"Good morning, lover," she smiled sweetly, "how do you like your eggs?"

"Good morning, Hmmm, YOU look delicious!" He slid behind her, circled his arms around her shoulders and bent to kiss her neck. "Over hard, please."

"Yes, I feel something over hard right there," she said stood on her tiptoes to rub her butt up and down on his cock, "I do like hard" she lifted her head and kissed him.

They sat together and ate their first meal as a couple in love. They didn't talk very much but they watched each other carefully considering what this new romance would mean to their life. Finally the thoughts that were on Jason's mind could wait no longer.

"You have a pretty nice place, when is your lease up here?" He asked her as innocently as he could.

"I have it until the end of the year, I'm just hoping that my landlord doesn't increase the lease."

"How much is your monthly lease payment?"

"It's pretty low considering, I pay $1500 a month."

"Ouch!" Jason was obviously out of touch with rents. That seemed outrageously high to him.

He thought a moment, wondering how she would react to his idea, "Cheri, why don't you let this place go and come stay at my house?" He didn't say another word, letting the idea sink in.

She looked at him without any expression one way or the other. She set her fork down by her plate, swallowed the food in her mouth and took a sip of her orange juice looking over the glass at him.

"Did you just ask me to move in with you?" She said at last.

"Yes."

"Do you mean as a roommate, or as your girlfriend?"

"Well, I would prefer as my girlfriend but roommate sounds pretty good, too.

"I won't live with you without the proper paperwork, Jason." She said seriously. She wasn't entirely sure what he had in mind so she wanted to be sure before she answered.

"Paperwork?"

"Yes, if I am going to be a roommate we need to make a contract and set out how much rent per month and storage and all that stuff, but if you are asking me as your girlfriend then...

"What kind of paperwork for that?"

"I won't live with you as a girlfriend, Jason. But I would love to live with you as your fiancé ...that kind of paper work. You know minister, white dress, flowers, honeymoon in Hawaii, the whole bit."

"Yeah that." Jason said, trying to keep his amusement under control.

"Then, I say, yes, Jason, I will marry you, but I want a real proposal before I start packing and I want a good one. You know, nice dinner, flowers and a ring. The whole tamale!"

"We'll go shopping for a ring this afternoon."

"Okay" She answered simply and picked up her dishes and set them in the sink.

"I'm going to get dressed," Jason stated and left the kitchen. He was about half way to the bedroom when the reality of what had just happened sunk into her.

"WHAHOOO!" She shouted! "WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!!"

Jason smiled, he was happy, too.

Jason Wheeler -age 54 retired HS Choir teacher, widower, stay at home single man

Cheri Iñiguez- age 29, former student of Jason's, has been in love with him since HS, first year Literature teacher at the HS

Judith Wheeler - Aiden's deceased wife, was divorcing Aiden to start a relationship with her female yoga instructor, Shannon

Shannon Germaine - Judith's Bi/Lesbian yoga instructor

John O'Donnell. - best friend and former colleague/teacher at Aiden's old school

Beth O'Donnell - best friend's wife

William (Bill) Walker - good friend and teacher

Hannah Walker - Bill's wife

Gerald Hume - Drama teacher and coach/ director

Fran Booth - make up artist

Tuesday Oct 20. Meet

Wed. Oct 21. Make up costume

Thursday Oct 22. Dress rehearsal

Fri Oct 23 Performance

Sat. Oct. 24 Performance

Sun. OCT 25Misses her realizes he may love her:

Monday October 26 Really misses her calls her but can't reach her

Tuesday Oct 27 performance she is a little distant strained relationship she is resolved to make him make the next move

Wednesday Oct. 28 performance - still strained but she is a little more encouraging

Thursday Oct 29 warming. He is more enthusiastic but still reluctant, age difference still bothers him

Friday October 30. He suggests they discuss pros and cons the next day at

Sat. October 31 final day. They have lunch date with her parents, He talks with her Dad

Performance

Active shooter

They declare their undying love &

Consummate their relationship

1...345678