Dracula the Imperishable Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By what names?" Desponia asked.

"Maria Aldea. Claudia and Patience Brus. Excuse this detail, the male we have not identified, but his head was missing."

"Thomas has not returned," Ehrlich said, "I thought he had taken to the tavern."

"Silence!" shouted Desponia in a voice that caused the captain's horse to rear and almost throw him. The captain controlled the animal, but his eyes widened, and he lost his color. Desponia threw a spell that turned him into a somnambulist.

"Onyx--at my side!" yelled Desponia. She approached the captain with her eyes blazing.

"You do not know us," she said. "You have no business here, nor have you ever set foot here. Ehrlich, take the reins and escort this fool outside the walls."

Ehrlich followed his instructions, and a moment later, the captain's horse ran hard down the road.

Upon Ehrlich's return, he went to his master.

"It is 170 miles to Bucharest," Ehrlich said. "We leave in forty-five minutes. Two heavy wagons fit with steel springs, two carriages, and an armed escort of eight. We'll cover the distance before dawn with a change of horses."

12