Dracula's Halloween Orgy, 2003

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Also in the crowd of onlookers was the group of sexy demon chicks. The boss demoness sat atop one of her pleasure-givers, who, on all fours for her demoness's comfort, and with two firm thighs straddling her neck, was trying desperately to crane her head around enough to lick a bossy but succulent thigh. The other demon plaything fondled her Mistress's breasts, lapping the nearest nipple as she still eagerly watched the final throes of the Talbots' desire. As before, the paddle was moving from ass to ass, making already rosy flesh all the more fiery in hue.

Aside from these familiar faces, several other onlookers hooted their approval. Most of these Larry and Lorraina had never seen before. Apparently, in their haste to entwine in lustful bliss, they'd neglected to close the door, and for almost an hour their heated coupling had been watched and enjoyed by others....even as they'd had their turn at voyeurism earlier. Dracula's Halloween orgy was no different from life in general, to wit...turnabout was fair play. The voyeurs had been watched. But, at least their horny display had been a hit.

Lorraina giggled sheepishly as Larry strode over to the door. Grinning, he bowed dramatically to his applauding public, and slowly closed the door. The cheering slowly subsided, and the diverse crowd of demons, maniacs, monsters and other assorted denizens of darkness, ambled off in pursuit of their own legend-making fornication.

Able to see in the darkness, Larry lit a wall torch and a candelabra on the bedside table. The room came alive with flickering, dancing shadows.

"Ahhh," Lorraina smiled, "so THERE'S the bed. We never made it that far, did we, oh horny one?"

"Heh....well...sorry 'bout that, babe," he replied, "But, hey, I don't recall YOU complaining."

She walked up to him and put her arms up around his neck, kissing him gently and slowly on the lips. "I NEVER complain when my studly wolfman fucks me like that."

"Then how about you let me fuck you again, but this time slow and sensual?" His eyes began to smolder again. "How about I kiss you all over....real slow like...take my time...then ride you until dawn. How would that be, my sexy ex-playtoy?"

"Well, now, if you throw in a good licking between my legs like we've seen others doing tonight, I'm all for it." She tickled his ears and sucked his lower lip, her eyes twinkling at his.

"Well, if I lick you, fair's fair. Do I get a good hummer out of this?" His grin was so wide that the corner of his mouth nearly reached Lorraina's fingers as they continued to tickle his elongating ears.

"Wolf of mine," Lorraina purred, "not only will I suck you til your eyes pop out, but I will make the maid that was blowing Mr. Hyde look like a schoolgirl with a lollipop."

Larry's ears started twitching. His wagging tail ripped through his pants. He started panting like a dog in heat. That low, guttural growl began somewhere in the depths of his throat. And like a puppy whose belly was being rubbed, his left hind paw tapped the floor excitedly.

Lorraina, looking him lasciviously in the eye ordered, "Now get those pants completely off before I rip them off you. I'm gonna bite that firm ass of yours before I gobble up your hairy cock. Heel, boy...heel!"

"Oh, really?" Larry grinned, "If you want them off so bad, why don't you just go ahead and tear them off? C'mon, I dare ya."

Before Larry knew what hit him, Lorraina grabbed him around his waist, then quickly lowered her hands to capture his ass. She thrust herself against him with her full weight, knocking him off balance. He tumbled backward onto the large, inviting bed. He slammed into the soft mattress with a loud "whooooof!" exploding from his lungs and lips. By the time his lungs could suck in more air to replace that which had been forced from them, Lorraina was indeed ripping his pants off him. With every bit as much animalistic lust as he'd shown earlier removing her clothing, Lorraina tore at Larry's pants. Since they'd already been torn in front by his claws and in the rear by his bursting free tail, all Lorraina had to do was tear them outward from the center and they came apart in two halves, which she easily slid down his legs. After making quick work of his shoes and socks, she leapt up onto him, sitting on his now naked thighs as he lay on his back. She yanked at his shirt, tearing it to shreds. A final yank on his sliced briefs and the job was done. Panting, she leered down at him as she sat on his stomach. He was grinning from ear to ear.

"Hmmm....just who's the animal around here, anyway?" he laughed.

"We both are," she replied. "That's why we're so good together. We're just a couple of horny animals."

"Yes," he agreed, contemplating the beauty of the truth of her response, "that we are."

Grabbing her suddenly, Larry threw her onto the bed and pounced on top of her. She squealed with delight.

"Rip MY clothes off, will ya?" he said, tickling her. "You'll pay for that. I'm going to kiss and lick and suck every inch of you. And then, yes, my pretty young thing....I'm going to EAT YOU UP!"

"Oh my!" Lorraina cried dramatically, "The big bad wolf is going to eat me! What SHALL I do?" She giggled uncontrollably.

"What SHALL you do?" Larry mimicked wickedly. "Why, lie back and enjoy it!"

A long, hot tongue slid slowly from an eager mouth. It began at Lorraina's neck and shoulders and moved slowly downward. She shuddered. She felt every lick as if it was magnified by her brain. She tingled everywhere that tongue stroked her. But when it finally got to the tuft between her legs, her eyes once again took a stroll up into her skull. But even with her brain melting, she had enough presence of mind to keep up her end of the bargain. With her mouth wide open, she pulled on Larry's thighs until his erect muscle dangled over her face. Hungrily, she shoved it between her lips and sucked. Reaching around to grab his ass cheeks with greedy fingers, she pulled him to her. She took that throbbing cock all the way into her mouth....just as she felt Larry's six inch long tongue slip inside her. She shuddered from her head to her knees. And she could feel Larry's backside shuddering too. But then both their minds went blank as they quivered against each other, mouths eagerly giving pleasure.

As the lust-crazed Talbots engaged in sex act after sex act, so, too, did all of Dracula's other guests...and the mighty Vampire Lord himself. Dracula was never one to refrain from pleasures of the body just to watch others satisfy themselves. Host or not, he lived to sate all his needs, whether it be his ravenous urge to suck the life blood from some sweet young flower, or to pluck that flower in a much more intimate fashion.

And so once again the Master of all he surveyed imposed his perverse desires on his equally perverse brides. In the center of the ballroom, the horny count lined his obsequious, fawning wives on all fours before him. Stepping on the backs of their necks with a heavy boot, he one by one forced their heads down to the stone floor. They snarled and hissed their displeasure, but would never even consider disobeying their lord and master. To do so would be to tempt a most unpleasant fate.

Having the vampiric trio there on the floor, their faces against earth and rock and their bottoms high in the air, pleased Dracula no end. He walked from one to the next, throwing their flowing wedding gowns up over their heads, baring their pale-skinned asses and slits to his appreciative throng of guests. A cheer went up from the onlookers, as potent as the snarls and spitting of the humiliated brides.

Dracula openly fondled those bared arses and genitals for the pleasure of his chortling guests...and his own, of course. Throwing off his cape dramatically, immediately snapping his fingers for a servant girl to gather it up off the floor, he then unzipped his tight, midnight black pants and withdrew his formidable tool. As always, the crowd sighed and gasped in awe of its magnificence. Thicker around than the business end of a billy club and at least a good fourteen inches long, it never failed to impress the ladies, nor make the men envious.

One after the other, Dracula fucked his humbled brides for all to see. Renowned for his sexual prowess and unmatchable stamina, the vampire lord soundly banged all three women - both vaginally and anally - amidst the cheers and hoots of his frothing guests.

When he was done, he stood behind them, grinning wickedly. He then invited his drooling guests to take them, any way they so chose. Normally, Dracula would never share his personal property this way, and would gladly kill or maim anyone who tried to so much as fondle one of them. But, once a year, at his fabled Halloween orgy, he'd happily share them with any who might get pleasure from them. Perhaps this was why the brides themselves have never truly been fond of this hallowed night.

Zombies, fiends, other vampires and all manner of creatures and monsters had their way with the three angry brides. Their gowns were ripped from them and every one of their orifices were filled with cocks, tongues, nipples, fingers, tentacles, pseudopods, toes and whatnot. Several of the succubi were even given strapons and allowed to hump the brides to their hearts' content, to the amusement of the salivating throng. Only when the three exhausted vampiresses slumped exhausted to the floor did Dracula show them a crumb of mercy. He allowed them to lie on their backs while the orifice filling continued. The final indignity for his seething wives was that as they lay there barely able to move, anyone who wanted to ejaculate upon them was allowed to do so...and there were many volunteers. Female guests straddled their heads and played with themselves, their gushing fluids anointing the bared - but currently judiciously impotent - fangs of the pale fleshed women. Male guests simply stroked themselves over their prostrate bodies and added their juices to those of dozens of others. Dracula himself even joined in the fun, happily spurting his copious seminal streams all over the hissing trio. By the time it was all done, the three writhing vamps were coated in gallons of liquids of various consistencies...the mingled cum of monsters.

When it was all done, Dracula zipped himself up and stood straddling the middle bride, raising his arms in sexual triumph, his back arched so his evil cackle could be directed to the Romanian sky above. His laugh was raucous and totally perverse. He reveled in the carnality of this sort of delightfully twisted display. When his laughter subsided, he lifted his concubines from the floor one by one, kissed each once on any spot that was relatively slime-free, and spanked them all on both cheeks briefly.

"You have served your Master vell, my brides. Go clean yourselves up and re-attire yourselves, then return to your places by my throne. You vill be revarded later. I vill give you some strong, young humans to dine upon...before I have need of your bodies for my own pleasures again much later." To the throng, he added, "Please, some applause for my very cooperative brides. They give their all for me...and for you, my happy guests."

The naked, dripping brides hurried off, eyes blazing crimson and sharp fanged mouths twisted in anger. Yet, for all their humiliation, they were excited. They'd each even come several times during the entire ordeal. Besides which, they had pleased their Master...and that was more important than ANYTHING. All three of them were eager for their tasty rewards....and the touch of Dracula again as the night progressed. It was, after all, what they lived for...his touch, his monstrous cock, his eternal abuse. Each shuddered with a deep, yearning desire for him.

As his brides smoldered off to bathe their humiliated bodies, dragging their moldy gowns behind them, Dracula couldn't resist one final display of his power. He called over two young servant girls - barely into their twenties - to stand before him. They cowered before him, eyes lowered, fear emanating from them like an oily vapor. Dracula bade them raise their heads and look him in the eye. They did so, shivering.

"Goooood," he smiled, "now bend over, both of you, and kiss my royal cock." He unzipped his pants again and withdrew his member, holding it toward them for their adoration.

They once again obeyed, this time more eagerly. In the Dracula household, it was an honor to be allowed to kiss ANY part of their Lord. Each in turn, they bent and reverently kissed his still partially swollen penis. As each kissed it, he rubbed the still wet slit across their lips, leaving a glistening residue on them. The servant girls swooned at such an honor being bestowed upon them. Dracula smiled broadly.

"Now," he continued, placing his penis back in his pants - eliciting a look of sadness from the girls' faces, "you deserve a reward. Bend over, both of you. Lift up your skirts and pull your panties down. Show my guests your delicious young buttocks and your soft, vet pussies."

Shuddering, not entirely with shame, they obeyed. Bent over and breathing heavily, they lowered their panties for the admiring crowd. After they lowered them, the women remained bent over, boldly displaying their asses and pussies for all to see. The crowd hooted their approval, several creatures of both sexes coming up for a closer look. A few even sniffed the brazenly displayed areas, bringing rosy blushes to the faces of the young maids.

"Now," Dracula said to the mass of oglers, "observe my power over all vomen. My loyal servants here have earned a reward for their obedience and their gracious display of their charms for us all to enjoy."

He bent down to the girl on his left, whispering in her ear. "Cum," he commanded in a quiet, but firm, voice. The girl shuddered and her eyes glazed over. From her already glistening slit there came a gush of fluids that dripped to the floor and dribbled down her inner thighs. Gasping, the young woman found her legs becoming wobbly, and she sunk to the floor and sat in her own widening puddle. She then passed out and flopped onto her side, a huge smile having crept unashamedly across her lovely face.

The second servant girl saw this and gasped, envious of the reward her peer received. But she needn't have been envious. Dracula likewise rewarded her. The girl began shuddering as soon as Dracula bent to whisper in her ear. But before he whispered, he licked her neck, making her think she was going to be bitten. Dracula laughed when she stiffened in preparation.

"I'm not going to bite you, girl," he whispered. "But I vant you to cum for me as vell. Imagine my royal cock deep inside you, filling you with my supremely perfect seed."

The girl closed her eyes, imagining such an incredible honor. Her legs began to buckle, but Dracula held her firmly in place with his mighty hands. Knowing the girl wouldn't last long at this rate, he commanded her, "Come, my child. Come hard and long, then squirm on the floor in ecstasy for my guests to enjoy."

Instantly, the young maid gushed from between her legs. Unlike her peer, she didn't just flow and dribble, but spurt in volley after volley from her slit. She sunk to her knees before her Lord, and then fell backwards, writhing in ecstasy, touching herself and spraying her juices forth as far as her own ankles. Applause rocked the ballroom.

"And now, my loyal guests," Dracula beamed, "you may take them as you see fit. Have your vay vith these two young servant girls as you did my brides. They are vet and ready for your many pleasures!" Instantly, the two drenched women were set upon by human and beast, all intent on plundering their young bodies. Every one of their orifices was poked, prodded, explored and filled, even the first maid...who remained unconscious throughout the better part of the ordeal. Dracula swaggered back to his throne to watch.

Back in the small private room down the dank corridor off the main hall, Larry and Lorraina were just finishing their fourth copulatory act since finally closing the door. Lorraina lay partially on the floor, her back against the side of the bed and only her shoulders, neck and head touching the floor, supporting her weight as her legs rose upward into the air. Larry stood in front of her, holding her firmly by her thighs, which were loosely wrapped around his hips. Pulling upward on her thighs while thrusting forcefully downward with his muscular thighs and hips, he slammed his enormous cock deeply into her over and over again. With each downward thrust, Lorraina's sweating bottom rocked the bed, sending it bouncing inch by inch backward. Only when it reached the room's far wall did it stop, and Larry could stop inching forward and concentrate on the intense fucking at hand. Lorraina's calves dangled freely, her feet up near the bottoms of his shoulder blades, and her heels kicked Larry in the back with every muscle-slamming thrust. Both were howling and panting, like the rutting animals they had become. Though Lorraina was jacked up to the max, there was little she could do except ride along with Larry's continuously ramming piston. But she needed to do SOMETHING...lick something...suck something...anything! So, as her wolfish hubby fucked her senseless, she craned her head from side to side and licked, sucked and BIT his ankles, snarling and howling every second.

When Larry came, it felt to Lorraina like someone had pushed a garden hose into her and then turned on the pressure full force. With her teeth gnawing deeply on his ankle, Lorraina's own orgasm shot up and out of her, spitting around Larry's still thrusting rod. Their mixed howls could be heard throughout the castle, reverberating from wall to wall, ceiling to ceiling. After his strength-robbing explosion, Larry collapsed onto his back in front of Lorraina. She then teetered for a second or two, swaying precariously above her wasted lover, and ultimately crashed forward like a toppling tree on top of him, her ankles clipping his pointy ears and her exhausted weight forcing a loud rush of air from his lungs.

It took the young lovers several minutes to recover. Their ears were ringing and they could barely breathe. They tried to talk, but couldn't. They were hoarse from screaming and howling. Their voices were harsh croaks. They gave up trying.

In the silence that ensued, they heard noises...still more love sounds. But they came not from the corridor beyond the massive door. Rather, they came from elsewhere, from the other side of the room. It was only then that the exhausted couple saw the tiny, barred window. Neither of them had noticed it was there before....but, then, their attention was understandably elsewhere.

Larry was first to arise, staggering on sore thighs and throbbing ankles to the small window. His crotch burned, and walking made him grimace with pain. But his curiosity got the better of him. When he got to the window, he leaned against the wall, his panting face shoved weakly against several of the cold, iron bars.

"Holy shit," Larry croaked, "Look at this, Lor. This is some bizarre shit." He chuckled weakly.

"Do I HAVE to, Larry? I feel like I need a good coma right now."

Larry looked at her still prostrate form and sighed. He shuffled over to her and knelt down beside her. He kissed her gently and then slipped his arms around her back and under her thighs. He lifted her almost effortlessly, despite his exhaustion. She sighed and snuggled against the great expanse of his hairy chest, letting him carry her to the window. Just like Larry to do something chivalrously macho.

"Mmmm....that's my sexy wolfman," she cooed in his arms.

"I want you to see this," he said. "Besides, we can use a break."

"More lady demons spanking each other?" she quipped.

But when he got her to the window, her jaw dropped and her eyes bulged. In all her years as Dracula's servant, she'd never seen anything like this. But then, she'd never had occasion to look OUTSIDE the castle for lewd activity before. She'd always assumed, with the exception of Kong and the Fifty Foot Woman, of course, that all the hot and heavy goings on at Dracula's parties were confined WITHIN the ancient walls. Apparently, such was not the case.

1...34567...9