Draenei Coronation Pt. 02

Story Info
... by growing massive and ascending to godhood.
4.4k words
4.43
4.9k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 of 2:

Included kinks:

Futanari, fantasy, draenei, hyper sizes, growth, giantess, macro, magic, size worship, public sex, romance

All characters are entirely fictional and all above the age of 18!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hours passed once again and the lustful cries of the noblewomen dealing with the constantly growing princess echoed from all sides through the dome-shaped throne room. They all felt beyond amazing and beautifully tight. But Azilara's focus kept on shifting to the breaks in between.

She might have been about 50 noblewomen in when she surpassed 10 feet in height, her entire body throbbing with sheer strength and excitation. Azilara eventually reached such proportions that another spell was required. One that protected the candidates from the wrath of her now over 3 feet long royal endowment.

The heir managed to convince Cherae to fully give into her clear arousal and noticed with pride that the enchantress kept rubbing herself to surprisingly messy and impressive climaxes by the time Azilara reached her own crescendo. Thankfully the spell worked on her just as well as on the princess. Except the growing part sadly.

"Alright, we're... half way through the guestlist, right?" Azilara asked and allowed the green aura to clean the bed she now kept utterly drenching with every orgasm.

"About two thirds. The next guests might not be as high-ranking, but they all have noble blood running through their veins. That is what matters most," Cherae said and kept gracefully swinging side to side as her hands directed her ongoing spells.

"Two thirds, huh?" Azilara said softly and looked up to the throne that once seemed unclimbable. Now it looked like she didn't even require her consort or any ancient blood to make it fit like it was supposed to.

"You will find your consort very soon, Azilara," the enchantress said caringly and prompted the towering Draenei heir to gaze back at her. "Don't lose hope."

"I would never dare feeling disheartened with you around," she said with a seductive smirk.

"You... keep flattering me..." Cherae muttered and pulled out a scroll, pretending she needed to read the guestlist to know who would enter next.

"Maybe I just love to see you blush," Azilara said and waited in anticipation when she saw the widening smirk on Cherae's face as she read the scroll.

"You will enjoy the next candidate," she said.

"If you say so," the princess said, utterly fixated on the enchantress and deep down wishing her name would also be scribbled onto the list. "Who is it?"

"A close friend of yours. Thelanii."

Azilara almost let out a shriek of pure joy. She began the ritual without any expectations regarding herself or any candidates. But if there was one thing, she secretly dared to hope for it would have been to find Thelanii's name on that list. For she was not only a long-time childhood friend, but over the last few years by far her favourite lover. If she would be allowed to choose her wife by love alone, that honour would be bestowed on Thelanii. No doubt.

"Should I ask her-"

"No! Not yet!" Azilara almost screamed before composing herself. "I mean, I want to look good for her. More than just good. You know what I mean?"

The enchantress swallowed a hearty laugh and observed the princess closely. She immediately knew what was expected of her. She moved her hands and murmured some words under her breath before illuminating the air before her. A bunch of insanely intriguing garment appeared before her, ready to be chosen by the princess on her quest to become literally irresistible.

"I would suggest the red lingerie if you'd ask for my advice. Your... curves would make for a very alluring sight in it," Cherae said, her voice oozing with pure sex appeal.

The princess pondered over the options for a few moments. A red lingerie, a wide robe which would leave an enormous bulge to drool over or a minimalistic leather outfit which left nothing for interpretation.

"Your taste is as exquisite as your magic. I choose the lingerie. Thelanii always loved the colour red... she will love it," Azilara said.

"I am sure she will."

Cherae didn't require any big poses or gestures for this simple spell to be casted. She snapped her finger and with the blink of an eye the alluring outfit appeared onto the giant princesses' curvy frame.

"This... feels very nice," she said contently and massaged her overflowing breasts with both hands and tested the durability of the garment as she flexed her muscles. "A bit loose if you ask me. How about we change that."

Cherae didn't have to be asked twice and hit the awaiting heir with another wave of pure delight.

Azilara's powerful voice echoed through the hall as she felt her body stretching into every direction. Her semi-hard tool became as rigid as her rock-hard muscles and throbbing with powerful pulses between her now simply enormous breasts. The confines of her new garment were put to the ultimate test when her audibly hardening muscles gained mass right before the enchantress' lustful eyes.

She was also immediately back to full size by the time Azilara had revelled in the divine sensation at its fullest -- and concluded by sucking on her simply outrageous cock.

"I can ask her to wait if you want some time to ... explore your new size," Cherae suggested, but the princess was too eager to wait even one more second.

"No. Bring her in. I can't wait to show her of what I have already become," she said in a royal tone but added with a whisper. "And hopefully will soon become... with the help of her."

Azilara sat on her mother's throne when the main gate closed with a loud bang. She had not reached a size to fit it well just yet, but she was second to none in the entire realm without a doubt. Her body twitched with anticipation when the rhythmic sound of Thelanii's hooves heralded her welcome. She would recognise that sweet melody among a million footsteps.

The almost white skinned Draenei came into view and like all the other guests was welcomed by Cherae. And like all the others, she looked puzzled at the court enchantress' nude appearance. Her shock lasted only for a few moments, until she saw the behemoth awaiting her on the empress' gigantic throne.

"Lara?! By the light! You... have already chosen your consort I see," Thelanii said, with obvious disappointment written on her face.

Azilara smiled knowingly and was stunned by the sight of her lover. Just like all the times before. They started out the same size in their childhood. Flat as a board and wishing to match the voluptuous figures of their stacked mothers. Azilara knew she would never be able to reach such proportions without the help of ancient magic, but Thelanii simply shattered the perception that her mother was well-endowed.

Her breasts and ass had ballooned in the last few years and appeared to keep on growing with the rest of her. She stood at a very impressive 8,5ft in total, but even her staggering height was outclassed by her well-proportioned curves. By far. Breasts bigger than her head, a simply perfectly thick ass that jiggled with every step of her and a cock that would rival her meaty thighs with ease. Azilara fell in love with that sight a thousand times and would love to keep doing that for the rest of her days.

"No, Thelanii. I have yet to find my perfect partner," she said and couldn't stop herself from smirking devilishly when she saw her plump lover drool over the massive sizes in front of her.

"But... how did you, get so... huge then?" Thelanii asked, by now almost reaching her full 22 inches.

"Let's say we had a bit of a spell malfunction," Azilara said and winked at Cherae who blushed noticeably. "More of a blessing than anything really."

"And... that made you grow?" the pale Draenei muttered in disbelief.

"I see that didn't convince you, huh? How about a little demonstration then," Azilara said and gestured at Cherae. "Would you please do us the honour?"

Cherae looked hesitant and fidgeted with her hands before speaking up.

"I am not sure if that's a good idea. You already are under the influence of my spell. I can't say with certainty how much you will-"

"Enough for a quick demonstration for sure," Azilara said royally. "I can take any magic you can offer, my dear enchantress."

Thelanii had that cute expression on her gorgeous face that always drove Azilara almost insane. She had no idea what was going to happen, but her natural curiosity was eating her from within. Still, she tried to keep it somehow hidden from the outside world, but the princess knew when her teasing was successful.

"You might want to come closer and feel this with me," Azilara said softly and almost gasped when Thelanii's delicate fingers rested on her enormous shaft.

Cherae went through the motions again and once the green light travelled into the heir's body the addiction sensation returned. Amplified by a hundred.

"BY THE LIGHT!" Azilara cried out and felt her body burn alight from within.

She had grown addicted to the feeling of Cherae's spell, to the thrill of her body erupting in ways she never felt before. But this bombardment of bliss, was too much to possibly handle.

She fell on her knees and cracked the tiles that graced the imperial throne room. Lightning was rushing through her veins and left not an inch of her huge body untouched.

"By the... light, Lara!" Thelanii gasped, but couldn't pull her curious fingers away.

Azilara's moan filled the hall and certainly made it pass the gate as she reached a new level of what sexual fulfilment should feel like. Her breasts and ass almost doubled in size as her skin was stretching audibly while her red attire was ripped to pieces. The already sculptured muscles all over her tensed with loud bursts, infusing her with strength she could not even fathom moments earlier. And then there was her cock... and balls.

The fulness of her swollen testes almost shattered the princess' last bit of willpower. She felt like she could cover the entire palace under a thick layer of her spunk if she erupted in that very moment. The literal pillar swelling before her childhood sweetheart would probably be certainly prove sufficient for such a task.

"M-MORE!" Azilara muttered and stroke her rapidly expanding member with desperate strokes.

"Your eyes! By the light!"

Her giant fingers were pushed further and further apart as she piled on endless inches in girth and length, bringing her to easily 6 feet in length before the magic started slowing down. Then there was her height.

She was mostly drawn to the sight of her most precious tool swelling to an impossible size, but also noticed how Thelanii seemed to shrink before her very eyes. A proud and towering Draenei in her own rights, now looked like a child compared to the princess' impossible frame. A height that now looked destined to fit the imperial throne ... if it still fitted her.

"Lara... You... are... gigantic! Does this mean I..." Thelanii said and lovingly caressed the enormous shaft before her.

"It must! Come here!" Azilara shot up to twice the height of a friend who she often envied for her size. And let her passion take over.

She lifted Thelanii's curvaceous figure up without any effort and used her like a toy. Cherae only managed to cast her protection spell in time, otherwise Thelanii would have been impaled on the person sized cock that stretched her to an impossibly degree. Azilara could not hold back one bit though. Her friend just felt too perfect, so amazingly tight and plump in her arms. She could spend her entire life fucking her lover like this and it would not have been a wasted life. But that euphoria would not last.

Both their cries of pleasure thundered through the halls and fulfilled any desire they could dream of quenching. But the sensation Azilara felt did not return. No matter how hard she thrusted, how deep her enormous hands dug into Thelanii's plentiful curves, that all-consuming sensation of having her body stretched apart from all sides and burning from within deluded the princess.

The two friends fucked for what felt like hours and asked Cherae's assistance on multiple occasions, but they could not make sense of the situation. That feeling that consumed the princess as she grew was the ancient power that needed to be awoken, but even after she came till her overgrown balls felt empty, she would not be able to turn into the empress that was expected of her.

"I am so sorry... but... I don't think you are chosen, Thelanii," Cherae eventually said and hugged the plump Draenei after she was once more restored. "I am afraid this was just my spell's doing."

Azilara looked almost as devastated as her lover. They held on to the idea of them sealing their life-long bond with ancient magic, but that destiny was not theirs to be shared.

"Thela..." the now biggest Draenei in history said but her friend could not bring herself to even look at her princess out of shame.

"I did something wrong. I must have," Thelanii insisted and turned to face her lover.

"Your magic is there. But... I... couldn't... I don't know."

"Please, don't this to yourself," Cherae said caringly and allowed Thelanii to take her time. She needed it.

Azilara sank defeated on the remnants of the bed she crashed during her last growth spurt. Her spirit felt almost as shattered as the tiles beneath her. Cherae eventually managed to console the pale Draenei and with a sadness that was felt in the entire hall they watched her leave via the southern gate.

"Fate can be cruel. So cruel," Cherae said and looked up to the enormous heir, who stared mindlessly into the distance. "Azilara. Do... you need a moment?"

"Yes. I need a bit," the princess said and kept rubbing her skin. Almost like she could simply excavate the ceremonial pattern that was absorbed by her.

"She did nothing wrong, right?" Azilara asked and gazing down to Cherae. "It was all my fault. What is wrong with me?"

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing," Cherae said softly and for a moment contemplated if she was allowed to embrace the hulking figure before her. She decided against it. "This is out of your hand. Just like it was out of Thelanii's. Your time will come. I promise you that, Azilara."

The princess only shrugged and took a deep breath before washing her cold-burning anger off her face.

"She would have been a great consort," Azilara said drily and got up. She now casted a shadow on Cherae below her. "Whoever will take her place, better be truly remarkable."

"I am sure she will be. Just don't lose faith. Please," Cherae said softly, barely able to look past the gigantic set of breasts that blocked her view.

"I wish I had your optimism sometimes. Alright then. Bring in the next candidate.

Maybe she will get my mind off ... things," the princess said and sighed when the main gate eventually opened again.

She found no solace in passion though.

Another dozen Draenei in different forms and sizes laid with the giant that awaited them and while their lust was admirable, they could not lift Azilara's spirits. Even the words of encouragement by Cherae only fell on deaf ears, as she silently waited to be restored before impaling the next candidate. There was no longer excitement to be found after what felt like fucking the entire imperial court and still waiting for the moment that gave the entire act meaning. Or finding a person as worthy as Thelanii would have been.

"My... princess," Cherae said with a wavering voice.

"I told you to call me by my name," she replied void of almost any emotion. "What is it?"

"We... are done with the guest list. There are no more... candidates for you to choose," Cherae said timidly.

Azilara, by now too big to rest on her queen-sized bed's remnants or to even dare thinking about fitting into her mother's throne escaped a tired smile.

"So, it was all for nothing, huh. All that talk about rituals and ancient powers, but I can't even find the love of my life. It is way too late for that anyway," Azilara said coldly.

"What do you mean?"

"Look at me. I couldn't even hold her in my arms without crushing her. How should I be a loving wife when I am just... a freak. A huge freak. Even without awakening my powers. I will never be able to share a night with her alone... like we should."

"You are no freak, Azilara. You are beautiful, even more so at such a size. All this isn't your fault," Cherae insisted and walked up to the mountain of purple flesh and muscles. "Heads up. You are not the first princess who had to wait a bit longer until she found her match. We will search for all ancient bloodlines in the entire realm and while the wait might feel unbearable right now, the joy will only be greater when you are united at last."

Azilara looked down at Cherae, who looked nothing more than a doll compared to her. Surely, her cock alone was bigger than the enchantress' entire body.

"Maybe you are right. We should have stopped the ritual when we had the chance. Could have spared us a lot of time and pain."

"I am sorry to have disappointed you," Cherae said.

"You haven't disappointed anyone. I was the one who failed. I didn't know that was even possible, but somehow, I found a way. What a total embarrassment I am."

"Azilara. Stop this! You are kind and strong. And your mother would be very proud of the woman you turned into. Not just in stature, but in spirit," Cherae said and smiled when she saw Azilara's face lighting up just ever so slightly. "No need to talk yourself down. Look at you! You are the most beautiful Draenei that ever walked through these halls. Whoever is chosen by you, will be the luckiest woman in the entire world."

"Will you be there for us... when we, want to be ... just wives? No crown, throne or empire, just two women who hopefully will be able to find some joy in all this madness," Azilara said softly.

"I will always be there for you. Empress or not. And I would be honoured," Cherae said and rested her hands on the hulking woman before her.

A piercing light consumed Azilara and lifted her out from the darkness that had consumed her. There it was again. That divine bliss she felt when Thelaani was with her... right... after the spell.

"What ... is happening?" Azilara cried out and pulled her hand back.

She felt her arms pulse with unbridled strength again, her biceps by now eclipsing her head each and only peaking higher as she flexed them.

"This... doesn't make any sense," Cherae muttered. "Your eyes. They are... shining again!"

Azilara could feel the sun rising from within her. The thrill that made her fall in love with growing into the biggest Draenei to ever exist. The ancient power within.

"This can't be! Give me your hand again," she said and once more moaned in pleasure when Cherae's hand graced her skin.

The touch of the enchantress was like a star burning into the heir's flesh. There was no denying what that meant... and Azilara couldn't have been any more relieved.

"It wasn't your spell," she said with a wide smirk as she felt herself growing fully hard again, her dick swelling much thicker than ever before.

"I don't understand," Cherae said but felt the aura coming from the rapidly growing princess before her.

"It was you. All this time... it was always you. You are chosen!"

Azilara put her gentle hand around Cherae's alluring waist and was consumed by the warmth oozing from her blue skin. It was the undeniably the same power that made her frame burst with thickness and enormous muscle.

She lifted Cherae up and held her before her chest. Wherever the blue Draenei made contact with her skin, muscles were summoned without her doing.

"By the light! You... are making me huge!" Azilara moaned and stared with wide eyes at her arms blossoming with decades worth of training in seconds. "My consort!"

12