Draenei Coronation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cherae still wore an expression of pure confusion. She saw the effect she had on her princess, but seemingly could not accept the reality of what was happening.

"It... might be..." she muttered but left out a loud moan when she touched the hefty breasts before her and felt them expand into her delicate fingers. "By the light!"

The touch forced Azilara on her knees. Her muscles were pulsing all over her, her cock throbbing loud enough to thunder through the entire hall. She could not resist enjoying the pure delight running through her veins. Regardless of how big she might end up.

"Che-rae," the princess muttered and with loving eyes begged her consort.

"Please... an-"

"Another spell?" the enchantress grinned and herself was as hard as he had ever been. "You... want to be ... even more gigantic?"

"YES!"

"Good... because I might have something even better," Cherae said in a seductive tone.

She reached out to the pulsing veins under her and began stroking them, demanding Azilara's heartbeat to get even more frantic ... and force her cock even greater.

"SOO GOOD! BIGGER!"

Cherae kept stroking and grinding herself onto the massive pillar. Overwhelmed by her own desire she leaned forward, her breasts rubbing into the expanding shaft and her tongue leaving Azilara helpless ... and beyond happy.

"I told you, you'd make your consort the happiest woman in the world," Cherae said and began gesturing again. Her hands burning with magic before she continued her sensual stroking. "I am... and always will be. Even if you are beyond massive. Especially if you are."

"YES!"

Azilara's voice grew deeper as she kept stretching and growing towards the wide dome above them. She could not agree any more. What did she even think? How could someone fear something... this divine?! What a fool she was. There was nothing to worry left, not when she was with the one woman who could always take her on.

"MORE!" she gasped and on instinct pulled Cherae off her growing dick and lifted her to her face.

She needed to return the favour, to share the same pleasure that ravaged through her... although Cherae would only feel a fraction of it.

"Give it to me!" the 30ft Draenei demanded and pulled her consort's length into her mouth.

The taste was as exquisite as the beautiful, gifted woman that her ancient power chose for her. She was the one... and was worth all the wait.

"Azilara... by... the light! You... are.... Soo good!" the enchantress moaned and kept aggressively thrusting into the massive mouth, her hands clutching on to the truly royal set of horns. A huge tongue kept twisting and turning around her swollen member, leaving her aroused beyond her wildest dreams. "Keep... growing! Get... huge for me!"

The empress didn't register half the words that were ushered, for her body took fully over. She was acting without thinking, mindlessly caressing her now enormous, but still perk ass swelling between her fingers Her hips kept thrusting into thin air, for the sensation of her heavy dick swaying as it surged even bigger was too great to miss out on. Her consort wanted more... and she gave her more. So much more.

Cherae eventually came into the depths of her awakened empress and wife. She looked into the almost blinding set of giant purple eyes she would be greeted with every morning now. The realisation almost restored her vigour immediately.

"Azilara... you... I want you... all of you. Everyday of my life," Cherae said and looked at the giant curves, muscles and balls all swelling around her.

"And I will take all of you," she said with utmost determination before casting another spell. A spell on herself. One of protection. "Take me... and don't stop until... you are... done!"

The empress grinned in between desperate moans and equally frantic breaths but kissed her consort for the first time before pulling her down and onto the throbbing beast that awaited them... to awaken all the magic that still laid dormant within her.

The crowd outside the imperial fortress had gotten tired of waiting. Thousands had gathered to witness the moment when their princess would ascend to become the one true empress that would make the realm prosper. Others were driven by the curiosity of who of the many nobles waiting outside with the common folk would be chosen. Who would be destined to stand by the side of their empress. Such curiosity was also crushed when the last noblewoman entered and never returned. Murmurs were travelling through the countless ranks until another sound silenced them.

A distant voice seemed to call to them, travelling through the night. A mighty voice that appeared to get louder and more powerful by the second, until the sound of collapsing walls set it fully free. The empress had awoken and emerged from the dome she just shattered and introduced in the grandest of fashion.

Her people looked up to her with wide eyes and drooling mouths when they realised who the titanic figure who continued blocking out the moonlight was. Empress Azilara's lustful groans were like thunder, every step of her hooves another earthquake, but she didn't stop thrusting into Cherae who was stretched all over the 100ft long shaft. Her desperate moans were nothing like a cub's growls next to a lion's roar.

The Draenei people were overtaken by lust themselves at the sight of their new empress uniting with her consort right before their eyes. Her growth never-ending even when she began rivalling mountains. The outline of the blue-skinned Draenei strapped over the Empresses' cock was almost out of view, when another green light struck Azilara like lightning.

Only then the full extent of her ancient blood was awoken... and the realm would never live to see another empress this divine... and hot.

12