Draenei Unchained

Story Info
A Draenei slave becomes the horsecocked sex toy of an elf.
7.4k words
4.77
7.7k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Our next specimen is a Draenei of, shall we say, interesting disposition. To begin with, she is what is known as a breeder among their kind. That is to say a female with male genitalia and an exceptionally vast libido intended to fertilize as many females as possible. They were used to ensure vastly inflated birthrates during the Draenei's war with the Burning Legion. It is unsure why they didn't just use men for this, but who are we to understand the thoughts of lesser animals?" The slave auctioneer laughed at his rhetorical question.

At his gesture, a tall and pale Draenei woman shuffled out from behind the wagon beside him. She was almost pearl white with just a hint of lilac to her skin. Her hair was long and deep violet. A pair of pearl-white horns grew from her temples and curled back around her ears. She wore nothing but chains on her wrists and her hooves, showing off a pair of breasts large enough to look at home on a succubus matron, and a blunt purple cock that could be proudly swung about by a Tauren brave. Balls of such immense size and virility hung heavy beneath her flaccid cock. Around the entire package, a fine silver chain was looped multiple times and small magical seals glowed where the chain crossed.

The auctioneer gestured at her cock and said, "But you needn't worry about such animalistic desires. She has been chained and her libido suppressed. She will make a fine slave and quite the unique addition to any collection. We will start the bidding at two hundred and fifty gold."

In the middle of the elven home of Silvermoon, a slave auction such as this was not at all uncommon in the marketplace. Blood Elves thought themselves the better of all races and were only too happy to make use of others for their own ends. They weren't so barbaric as to go out seeking to capture slaves, but if someone were to wrong an elf and be imprisoned for crimes or be found trespassing in Eversong Woods, it was commonplace to chain them and sell them to the highest bidder. Humans and other Alliance folk might find it distasteful, but the Elves found leaving any creature to rot away in the dark of a dungeon like the Stormwind Stockade to be the greater waste of life.

Of the Elves gathered before the slaver's caravan, one stood apart from the rest. A tall and shapely women in billowing dark robes and a hood that cast a deep shadow over her face. The sleeves fell past her hands and the hem dragged on the ground. None of her was visible apart from the only hint that she was an Elf; very long pointed ears sticking through slits in the hood. The skin of those ears was deathly pale and seemed to turn aside any sunlight that fell upon them.

She watched in still silence as a number of the gathered Elves raised hands and began to banter for the Draenei slave. The price rose and rose, each time climbing by at least fifty gold. Finally, as the back and forth slowed, the woman in black raised a ghostly pale hand from within her robes and the crowd went silent.

"Madam in the black for five hundred and fifty. Do I hear six hundred?" The auctioneer asked. There was silence. The gathered Elves looked at each other. The auctioneer huffed and said, "Come now, come now! You cannot let a fine creature like this go so cheap! Look at her arms! Look at her legs! Like all Draenei, she is immensely strong and very healthy! She is not as short lived as some other slaves and will provide a lifetime of service!"

The auctioneer seemed dejected that none of the previous bidders wanted to go against the dark clad mysterious woman. But the smile never left his face as he said, "Alright then, going once! Come on, five seventy five? Alright, twice! Five sixty? Would anyone like to step in for five sixty?" He held his breath for a moment and then said, "So be it! Sold to the woman for five hundred and fifty gold!"

The woman walked forward, her robes moving with each motion but somehow never revealing any part of her. She reached into a fold and her ghostly pale hand held out a sack of coins which she placed in the auctioneer's hand. A quiet, deep voice came from within the hood, "Keep the extra."

The auctioneer waved a hand over the bag and a small spell flickered into light. It confirmed the amount of coin and he nodded. His hand lit with a purple-blue magic and he held it towards her, "The slave binding is yours."

Her hand touched his and the dark magic that bound the Draenei as a slave passed to her hand. She withdrew it back into her robe and nodded to the Draenei, "Come."

The Draenei said nothing and just walked towards her, chains clanking as she shuffled. The short lengths made sure she couldn't move her hands more than a handbreadth from her waist, and the bands around her hooves prevented all but the shortest steps. She followed the Elf a distance from the slave caravan before the Elf stopped and turned on her.

"Stupid things. This will take all day." The Elf raised a hand from her robes. A rune of fiery red magic flared into light and the chains suffused with the same bright glow. There was a cracking sound and they snapped off her wrists and hooves. The chain they attached to around her waist fell off with another snap. The metal fell to the ground with a rattle.

The Elf moved her hand towards the chain on the Draenei's cock when the Draenei spoke, "Not that one. Leave it."

The dark hood tilted and then her shoulders shrugged before she turned and continued walking. The Draenei, now free of the restraints, walked more quickly after her. Her pearlescent hooves clacked on the bricks of the marketplace and she watched her new mistress. There was little to be gleaned from her except that she had lusciously shaped hips and breasts large enough to appear such even through voluminous robes.

No more words passed between them as they rounded the corner to leave the courtyard of the marketplace. The Elf stopped and raised a hand towards the nearby wall. She moved it in a slow circle and a shimmer of magic spread from her palm. She continued the motion until a large oval had appeared on the wall. It sunk inward and within was a shadowy room of some kind. She stepped through the portal and gestured for the Draenei to follow.

Ducking through the portal, the Draenei watched as it snapped shut behind her.

"Ahh. That's better. I loathe going into town if I needn't to." The Elf said, reaching up and pulling back her hood. "I think you will be doing such errands for me from now on."

The Draenei, who had been expecting a withered old crone of an Elf, was astounded to see the smooth, ghostly pale skin of a gorgeous young woman. Her eyes shone red and her hair was black as the night. In the dim shadows of the chamber they stood in, it was difficult to tell exactly but she didn't look like any normal Blood Elf.

"My name is Cresia. I am your new mistress for now, and evermore." The Elf said, her red eyes flashing in the dark as she looked up and down the Draenei, "I would know whom I have purchased to serve me."

"Vyri of the Fading Candles." The Draenei said with a bow of her head. Cresia wasted no time in exiting the dim chamber and leading her into a larger room. This was also dark, but Cresia waved a hand and dozens of small crystals hung around the ceiling began to emit low glows of various colors that melded into a dim, pleasant light.

The room was a large round study of sorts with bookshelves on every wall, a couple of messy tables covered in papers and open tomes, and a larger mess of even more books piled all around. A door opposite them led into a completely dark hallway. There were no windows or any other exits.

"Vyri. To get right to it. You are to clean and organize my home, and do any tasks I find distasteful. You will also bed me each night and fill the needs of my flesh. I have long waited them to bring me a slave I found both pleasing to look at and appeared as though they could sufficiently please me." Cresia said, turning to address her directly. She pointed at the tables and the books, "To start with, you may organize this room how you see fit but never touch anything on my work tables. It is all very important to my studies and I cannot have it unduely disturbed. Come."

She turned and swept towards the doorway opposite them with a flutter of her robes. Papers rustled around her as her robes dragged over the loose sheets and knocked books aside. Vyri followed her but spoke up as she did, "Did you say needs of the flesh?"

"Yes I did. I find relationships and attachments to be problematic. However so many do not wish to copulate with me without such trivial emotional connections. Nevertheless, my body yearns for the touch of another and my nethers do not find pleasure in animated phalli anymore. As such, slavery proves the easiest option to relieve me." She turned and pointed a finger at Vyri's soft cock, "You are both adequately equipped and pleasing to look at. I find your body sufficient to fill my carnal interests and even if I must simply bind you to the bed and ride you, you will do such."

"I cannot." Vyri said.

"You are my slave, therefore you must. If there is some problem of your health or ability, I will resolve it with my spellwork. If you are simply resisting, then I will use the binding to compel you." Cresia said, holding up a hand to show the twisting dark magic of the slave binding. A similar magic abruptly flared into life around Vyri's throat and she groaned in pain.

"N-No! Not like that!" Vyri choked and Cresia released the power. She took a breath and said, "I am not bound like this because the slave master was concerned I would attack someone. When I first came to Azeroth, I came dangerously close to taking a young woman against her will because my natural libido is so high I become overwhelmed by my lust if I do not have daily sex. If you unbind me now, I will not be able to control myself. Not to mention, as a breeder my ejaculate is more like a river or a geyser than it is a normal release. I would likely harm you."

"Impossible. You will serve me and I care not that you think you will lose control. I will allow you to use my body and pleasure me as I need, and if you are still beyond sense afterward, I will bind you back up. The magic you have there is such simple, trivial enchantments that I will have no issue replicating them." Cresia said, reaching out and pinching a length of the silver chain around Vyri's shaft. Her nails were long and drawn to a black razor point.

"But-" Vyri started.

"Slave! If you have not noticed yet, I am not a Blood Elf. I am a San'layn, one of the Vampyr originally raised by the Lich King and commanded by queen Lana'thel. Curse their black hearts to the void, I am freed of their control now though. Because of such, I am both physically stronger than any living being and more magically talented than all but the most skilled of the Kirin Tor themselves." Cresia leaned up to get closer to the much taller woman's face. Glowing red eyes stared into pale violet ones. She lowered her voice to a growl, "So you shall heed my words or I will break your body and drain you of your blood before throwing your corpse through a portal into the Elemental Plane of Fire."

Vyri blinked in apparent surprise. She stared into those crimson eyes for a second before nodding, "Okay. I'll do whatever you ask of me, mistress."

"Good. That is a proper response. Now come along so I can explain the rest of the chores." Cresia said as she led her down the hall. She raised a hand and a glowing orb cast shadows down the hall and led their way. A short way down were two doorways in opposite directions. She stopped and pointed in one, "This is the bedroom. I only use the bed as a means of relaxing my physical self and a place to store my body when I decide to take my mind elsewhere. I do not sleep but you may use it to sleep."

Inside the room was more books, as well as even larger and grandiose sheets of paper covered in all manner of arcane sketchings. A huge bed, huge even for the tall Draenei, covered in messy black blankets was pushed back in the corner. Beside it was a wardrobe standing open with a mess of clothing and lingerie strewn about. A desk opposite the bed had a single padded stool and towering peaks of books on either side of a crystal orb of some kind. Still no windows.

"This way." Cresia led them through the other door which appeared to be an entrance hall of some sort. It was maybe a half-dozen paces long and lined with pillars on either side. To one end was a large archway and a pair of ironbound doors. To the other end was an open area with a tall arched ceiling and an open bath set into the floor. A water fountain in the middle churned a soft foam in the clear water. A single crystal floated above the fountain, casting the area into a pale light. She pointed at it, "Bathe yourself there daily."

Vyri looked at the bath and then the doors. Who set up a home where the bath was simply a public feature in the middle of the structure? Admittedly, she was fairly accustomed to being naked all the time but the idea of bathing where someone could just walk through the room seemed awkward.

Across the entrance way was another length of hall. This side looked to be a mirror of the other. A doorway opposite the hall led into a cluttered workshop of somekind. Counters and tables were covered in alchemical equipment and magical tools of all kinds. An enormous arcane board covered one wall, covered in scrawls and drawings of all kinds.

"This is my work space. I use it to conduct magical rituals and craft weapons and artifacts that I sell. You are to clean this area as well, but only of things that are either damaged or spilled or worthless. I will educate you on what is what later. Come." Cresia said and led her down the hall to the last room. She lifted her light to show a very dusty and unused kitchen, "This area is for food. I need nothing but the life energy of the living to exist so I do not bother with material consumption on the regular. You probably need that kind of stuff so use it as you see fit. I will allow you to go purchase edible things to place here for your convenience. I expect you to maintain your personal health to ensure you are capable of performing for my pleasure and needs."

"I can't help but notice... there are no windows anywhere." Vyri said as she looked around the dusty counters and cupboards of the kitchen. She was starting to realize how much work it would take to clean up even this relatively small hall. Each room was nicely sized, even somewhat spacious, but this Elf had managed to cram in so much arcane knickknacks and books that it felt cluttered. Only the main hall seemed relatively empty of excess.

"Ever since my return from the cold lands of Northrend, the sunlight disagrees with my flesh. As such, I captured a small keep that used to belong to one of the Lich King's officers and through my arcane talents I have teleported it into a spot at the end of a deep network of caves far under the Eversong Woods." Cresia said as she walked back towards the main hall. She pointed at the doors and said, "Those lead directly into the caves now. It is more than a day's walk to find your way free of the caves, traverse the hills, and come to the nearest road."

"So we are deep underground?" Vyri grumbled.

"It is the best place to never be accosted by troublesome adventurers or travelers. The Elves of Silvermoon know that I am a San'layn and that I live somewhere nearby but they do not know where. They tolerate my presence but would not life a feather quill to help if I were assaulted by the entirety of the Alliance itself." She nodded and turned to walk down the other hall.

Vyri followed as she headed into her bedroom. She watched as Cresia reached into her robes and undid a number of ties. The heavy black cloth fell from her shoulders and into a heap around her ankles. The sight made even Vyri's heavily suppressed libido stir. She had thought Cresia's robes had merely obscured the finer curves of her body, but that couldn't be further from the truth.

From a slender neck, down to supple shoulders, and to breasts so large and plump they covered half her chest and had to have been magically augmented. Nipples, thick and stiff, stuck up from the middle of puffy pastel pink areolae the size of her palms. Despite the enormity of her chest, her waist was still slender and almost dainty with a cute little belly button. Her hips then flared out into those of a most fertile birthing mother. This gave her thick thighs that pressed together below a pussy with lips so plump they stuck out in complete obscenity. A thick black bush was trimmed into a large tangle above the curves of her slit. Vyri's mouth nearly fell open as Cresia turned to step out of the dress and showed off an ass so fat and fuckable that it was amazing it made no sound while clapping together with each step.

"Y-Your body... by the light..." Vyri breathed.

"Yes, yes. This troublesome form is why I have constant needs of the flesh. After I was slain in Northrend and resurrected to serve the Lich King, Lana'thel used her own blood magic to craft my body into this shape. She gave me grotesquely exaggerated features that, while I must admit do appear to be the pinnacle of sex, are far more trouble than they're worth. Beyond just the lust that naturally inhabits this body, the shape is exceptionally problematic. Do you know how often I knock things aside while working around this fat?" Cresia complained and grabbed at her breasts. She dug her fingers in, showing just how soft and fluffy they were, and shook them at Vyri. She reached up and poked Vyri's boob, "Even your mammaries are not as excessive as mine and you are an entire head taller than I am."

"As it happens, I do understand what it's like for one's own body to be out of control." Vyri said flatly.

"Wonderful. Now please go about your chores. Begin with the library. I will return later." Cresia said, turning to the bed and sitting down on it. She laid back, perfectly straight with her arms at her sides, and her eyes closed. There was a flicker of magic across her body and all tension left her muscles in an instant. The glowing orb of light flickered out seconds later and left the bedroom in complete darkness.

With that, Vyri was left standing in the dark. She looked around and let out a sigh. It wasn't that she found the prospect of being a slave, or even cleaning, to be that troublesome. After all, she would easily outlive any Elf, and then she'd be free to go about her life. She didn't wish her death or want to hurt anyone for her own freedom. Afterall, she was the one who tried to sneak into Silvermoon city. She was the criminal and she knew the risk. What harm was a couple centuries here when she'd live for many dozens of this Elf's lifetimes?

No, it was the fact that she was the slave of a shut-in bookworm!

She walked towards the door and down the hall to the library. The crystals in here were still glowing at their brighter light and she began to examine the mess with a more scrutinizing eye. This wasn't just some decades of build-up, or just a lackluster cleaning attitude. This was the cause of active laziness. There were books which had clearly been pulled from the shelves and discarded directly on the floor because they'd merely been in the way. There were towering stacks of papers and tomes on every surface. You couldn't even properly walk across the room without trodding on something. There was barely a few spots of the keep's normal plush red carpet visible under it all.

"This is going to be a long couple centuries." Vyri huffed and bent over to pick up a book laying open beside her hoof.

*******

Time passed strangely in that underground place. Vyri could mark it somewhat by the amount of work she got done. But without any sunlight, arcane clock, or any personal interaction she couldn't judge it properly. She knew she got hungry at some point but after a thorough search of the kitchen she had turned up nothing.