Draenei Unchained

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd returned to Cresia's room multiple times and found the Elf still laying like a corpse on her bed. Each time she'd just gone back to work because there was nothing better to do.

The library was nearly pristine again, with exception to the work strewn across the tables. She'd listened and hadn't touched any of that. It looked like exactly the same kind of mess of papers and books as what had been on the floor, and shelves, and in the hall, and even around the small portal chamber they'd entered through. The floor was completely cleared up and she found her eyes growing heavy with tired.

She went back to Cresia's room yet again and raised a hand. Soft golden light spilled from her fingers to light the room and she looked at the bed. Cresia's naked form was still spread on the one side of it. From the look, there was plenty of space on the other side for Vyri to lay down on. Her hesitation grew from the fact that she'd not lain naked in bed with another for her entire time in this world. The risk of losing control again was far too great and, even bound and pushed down as it was, she could feel her libido churning away with the need to impregnate everything female in her path.

But those were her mistress's orders and she didn't want to be punished for disobeying. She rubbed idly at her throat and stepped over to the bed. Well, Cresia was on top of the bed, she could just slip into the sheets and that'd separate them some. The light faded from her hand and she crawled onto the mattress. It was luxuriously soft and the blankets were fuzzy. She drew back the covers on her side and found the sheets to be extremely smooth silk. She slipped under them and pulled the blanket up to her chest.

Her worries about losing control were somewhat relieved by the eerie realization that Cresia wasn't breathing. She wasn't laying there like a corpse, she actually seemed to be one.

"How strange..." Vyri whispered, reaching out to touch Cresia's arm. The binding slave magic on her throat tingled a warning. Should she attempt to harm her owner, the magic would quickly incapacitate her. She honestly didn't wish any harm upon Cresia and was just curious so the magic stayed quiet as her fingers slid up to Cresia's shoulder.

Her skin wasn't necessarily icy, but it was certainly too cold for a living thing. It was the temperature of the room around them and there was no feeling of life within. Brushing her hand beneath Cresia's thick black hair, she felt her throat and found no pulse. Her heart wasn't beating and her body was chill. Whatever she'd described herself as, she wasn't just a strange Elf but a dead one as well. Vyri had no idea what San'layn were, nor most of what Cresia had been talking about beyond the Lich King and her being clearly ostracized by her people. But she started to grow worried that this wasn't going to be a few mere centuries before Cresia died and Vyri went free...

*******

Vyri was startled awake when the bed moved. Beside her, Cresia had sat up and gave a hacking cough. She shook herself and flopped back.

"Ah. Vyri, you were sleeping. Have you completed your work?" Cresia asked.

A crimson light blossomed in the air above the bed and Cresia leaned up on an elbow to look down at Vyri. Vyri gave a great yawn and she nodded, "The library is clean except for the tables you told me to not touch."

"Wonderful. My body is needy. Pleasure me." Cresia commanded.

Cresia pushed herself up to sit against the wall and spread her thick thighs wide, showing off a pale naked pussy with the starting glint of wetness on her lips.

"Mistress, please. I-" Vyri started.

"Ugh. Enough. I have told you what you are to do. Be rid of this ridiculous thing and do it. Your penis looks very desirable to me and I wish you to use it." Cresia said, raising her hands. With the wave of one hand, the blankets and sheets shot off the end of the bed and landed in a crumpled heap on the floor. With a wave of the other, the chain around Vyri's cock flared into bright magical light. It then snapped in a dozen places and the lengths bounced around.

Vyri cringed and heat suffused her body. She exhaled a hard breath and clenched her eyes shut. Her cock throbbed and started to grow for the first time in years. She shuddered and it twitched powerfully. Her balls visibly pulsed and started to inflate as well.

"M-Mistress! What have you done?" Vyri gasped as her heartbeat grew to a throbbing in her chest. The lust flooding her veins was rapidly devolving her thoughts into incoherency and animal need. She clenched her hands and forced every bit of will she had into resisting. She absolutely had to push the need down long enough to try and reapply the binding. Her own power would never be enough, she wasn't any kind of mage and could barely make a cantrip, but something had to be done.

"What I want. Now please do not resist. I can see your need and I want you to slake it upon me. Here, let my body entice you." Cresia said, raising herself up on her knees. She turned and threw a leg over Vyri's head. Without ceremony or warning, she sat her plump ass and thick pussy right down on Vyri's face.

Vyri, with her eyes closed and her teeth clenched, got only the warning of the bed moving before her nose and mouth were engulfed. The scent of horny elven pussy filled her and what resistance she had been building started to crumble.

"Mmmm... That is better, is it not? Put your mouth to use and fill your mind with images of what this vagina shall feel like wrapped around your virile penis!" Cresia cooed as she gyrated on Vyri's face.

Whatever had left her body cold and unmoving earlier was clearly temporary because now she was hot. Hot and wet and delicious. Vyri tasted her for the first time and it was like a bolt from the gods above. Her body started and her cock spasmed. It was rock hard and precum erupted from it in a thick stream that splattered across her belly.

"Look at that penis! That is exactly what I need. It has wonderful girth and the shape is very exotic!" Cresia moaned as she writhed on Vyri's mouth. She leaned forward and wrapped a hand around the throbbing shaft.

To call it horse-sized would be a bit of an understatement. It was too thick for Cresia to get her fingers wrapped around and it had grown as long as her forearm. Vyri's balls had continued to grow the entire time as well, having gone from the size of large eggs to the size of melons. Just how backed up was this woman? Cresia began to understand just how repressed she really was in fear of her own body. Well that was no matter now.

Climbing off Vyri's now pussy-soaked face, Cresia crawled across the large bed and shook her ass with a look back. Vyri was breathing hard and her eyes were glowing bright as violet spotlights. She barely managed to hiss, "NEED. RELEASE."

"Do not waste time then. Use my body and pleasure me." Cresia said, reaching a hand between her thighs. She spread her thick pussy lips and wetness oozed from within.

She was abruptly hit by Vyri and that massive cock rammed against her hole. The size of its flared head meant it couldn't get in so easily, but Vyri didn't give up. Her teeth were clenched and foam was dribbling from the corners of her mouth. She grabbed Cresia's wide hips and pulled hard. Her voice was little more than an animal's growl as she spread Cresia's plump hole and forced her way in.

"Ahhh~!" Cresia moaned loudly and threw her head back. THIS was what she needed. She'd needed real dick for so long and the feral nature of this was playing right into what she'd been lacking. Conjured cock was sterile and safe, it did exactly what she commanded and nothing else. This was everything but. Vyri was raving like a beast as she forced herself deep into Cresia, stretching every part of her pussy out until her massive cock slammed into Cresia's womb. She'd gotten deep enough to bury most of her bare shaft, but that left a full third of her length wrapped in her sheathe that was still outside the hot and wet confines of ready pussy.

"Need fuck! Need fuck. Need fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" Vyri rambled as spittle flew from her lips and she bucked wildly. She forced her cock in and out of Cresia with increasing fervor. Her humping seemed to be trying to drive even more cock into her and it was working. Cresia's belly was stretching and her pussy was conforming itself even tighter to the shape of that massive Draenei dick.

"Oh yes! Ravage me!" Cresia cried out, digging her fingers into the sheets as her insides were pushed out of shape. She felt Vyri's sheathe slide into her and stretch out her pussy lips even further. Soon the super-massive testicles came to rest on her thighs and she shuddered in delight. With a couple more thrusts of her full length, Vyri came. Cresia's eyes bulged and her mouth stretched wide in a wail of ecstasy.

Cresia had been prepared for a large load. She'd been expecting to feel a blossom of warmth inside her and feel her belly grow heavy over a few thick loads. Instead what she got was an absolute cannon of fluid hitting her womb and filling it instantly. It made her belly grow taut and the second shot sent cum exploding out around Vyri's cock. She bellowed and shook wildly. Semen sprayed all over as it sprayed and sprayed and sprayed from Vyri. There was a growing lake of thick, sticky sperm on the bed beneath them and yet Vyri kept cumming.

Somewhere along the way, Cresia had started to cum as well. But her arms gave out and she fell face-first into the sticky seed. Vyri kept humping and even more sperm poured out of her shaft. Cresia's belly was round with the look of pregnancy and cum ran down her thighs and bubbled up her ass.

Vyri, in her frothing animal state, was lost in the need to impregnate. Her dick stayed lodged deep in the pussy in front of her and she felt load after enormous load flow through her stretched urethra. Her enormous balls were finally starting to shrink as their pent up need was expelled. Cum covered her from the belly down and still she ejaculated more. Her head was getting light and things were starting to spin a bit.

It took far longer than either of them had expected for things to stop. When the flow of semen slowed from a geyser to a trickle, Vyri's legs gave out and she sank back on the bed. Her dick pulled out of Cresia's packed hole with a messy sound and an eruption of seed. Her dick throbbed and a few extra little shots sprayed across the disastrous mess that was Cresia's ass. The only sound in the room was Vyri's hard breathing and the messy drip of sperm off the bed and onto the floor.

"Ohhh... Now... that... was an orgasm..." Cresia slurred quietly. Her ass slumped over to the side to flop into the massive ocean of spunk that now painted the black bed almost entirely white.

Much to Vyri's surprise, her senses returned quicker than expected. She swallowed and looked down at her dick. It was still hard but it no longer burned with an aching, mind-destroying need. She still wanted to fuck. She wanted to fuck so much more. But the level it was at now was a joke to control compared to what it had been.

"M-Mistress...?" Vyri asked quietly.

"Huh?" Cresia's half-lidded eyes turned to try and look at Vyri.

"I tried to... warn you..." Vyri wheezed.

"Yes you did." Cresia sighed with honest happiness in her voice, "And we're not done yet..."

"What?!" Vyri squeaked, her eyes going wide.

"You need to fuck my ass next." Cresia said, rolling onto her belly. It actually took some effort on her part because of her enormous tits, which were currently well-glazed from the mess on the bed. Her body ran thick with seed and her ghostly pale ass glimmered in the red light. She gave a feeble twitch of her legs before saying, "I do not seem to have the ability to move my legs... if you could spread my backside and fuck me there?"

"You actually want more?" Vyri gawked.

"Please do not wait. Everything is well lubricated and you are still hard." Cresia reprimanded her.

Vyri just blinked, in awe of this woman's desire and capability. She put a hand around the sheathe of her cum-oozing cock and pushed herself up on her knees. She slumped down on top of Cresia and felt her dick squeeze between those messy, glorious cheeks. With a little wiggling, she scooted her dick into place and pushed slowly. Cresia's ass was quiet pliant and readily took her enormous girth amid the thick goo that was sliding her in.

"Ahhh. That's it. Get good and deep." Cresia sighed, her eyes fluttering closed.

Pressing down on her, Vyri just let her weight sink her dick in until she felt her balls squish up against Cresia's cheeks. The woman's insides were like another dimension with how they could stretch and accomodate even her vast size. All the while they were hot and supple, making her dick sing with delight.

With more control over her faculties, Vyri drew back and humped with better motion and rhythm. She was in heaven with how soft and lovely Cresia's as felt. When she saw it at first and thought how fuckable it was, she had no idea just how right she was. If Cresia was telling the truth, then this ass was quite literally designed for fucking. She bounced and humped and thrust, splattering and sticking sperm everywhere as she did.

"That's it... you're going to give me another orgasm." Cresia cooed and crossed her arms to pillow her head. She sighed and said, "Keep that up. Just like that."

Vyri's hips gyrated and she used the flared head of her cock to grind Cresia's insides. She made her thrusts just the right length and timing to make her sheathe work Cresia's anus just right to make it clench and stretch in cycles.

Finally, the shuddering of Cresia's next orgasm drew Vyri to her own. She moaned as she felt Cresia tighten up like a vice around her and she buried herself to her fat balls. Even as relieved as she felt, her semen still gushed out of her like a broken dam. She tensed and pushed against Cresia's ass, a thick river of sperm painting deep into her innards. Vyri shuddered and wrapped her arms around Cresia, cradling her head between her sticky breasts and releasing more and more semen. Her balls pulsated in time with the loads and her heart seemed to grow weak. Her vision dimmed and she went limp on top of Cresia.

They laid there together, basking in the glow of so much pleasure as the last streams of cum emptied into Cresia's gaping ass. Exhausted sleep slowly overtook Vyri, her body far too expended to keep her awake.

*******

Vyri jerked awake when her body sank into the lukewarm water. Her eyes snapped open and she splashed madly. It took her a second to register where she was and to look around.

She was in the bathing pool and her body sat in a growing cloud of semen floating off her skin. Beside her, Cresia was a complete disaster of sperm from head to toe. It was still clearly running from her holes and covered every possible inch of her body. It wouldn't occur to Vyri until she thought about it later, but there were spots that her sperm couldn't possibly have gotten yet they were covered now. While Vyri was out cold, had Cresia been rolling around and possibly masturbating in the lake of semen that had become her bed?

"I commend you for such a performance and still managing to remain concious through most of it. It is acceptable, though I will expect better in the future. You are capable of much and it is clear you've never had a partner to properly release yourself upon." Cresia said as she sank herself down into the water. The cloud of white around her body was far thicker than Vyri's.

Vyri took a breath and splashed some water on her messy face before asking, "How did you handle all that?"

"I told you, my body was crafted by Queen Lana'thel. I was to be her concubine and second sex-slave to the Lich King. My body had to be capable of enduring even the most powerful of sexual partners. Only the Lich King never once showed an interest in anything sexual and Lana was immensely disappointed. She called me to her bed chambers often and her talent with flesh crafting let her give herself a Tauren's cock even larger than your own. Though she never ejaculated anywhere near this much." Cresia explained and then abruptly dipped her head under the water. She seemed to shake herself and draw out her hair before kicking off the side of the pool. She swam to the other side and came back, staying under the waist-high water the entire time. When she came up, there was still sticky strings of watered-down semen in her hair, but it looked better than it had. Mostly she was able to draw it back into a single bunch instead of having it stuck wildly all over her sperm-covered face and neck.

As she swam, Vyri dipped herself under the surface and did her best to try and wipe away the worst of the seed on her. Her cock, half-flaccid, was the epicenter of the disaster and her pubic hair was so thickly soaked in her sperm that it would probably take a comb and a half hour to clean. She surfaced with a gasp and sat back against the side of the pool.

"So this is it then? You bought me to pick up after you and fuck you stupid with my huge dick?" Vyri said pointedly.

"You are to fulfill tasks I am unwilling or ill-suited to handling. Do you find the prospect so onerous? You seemed to enjoy yourself immensely once I unbound you and you appear happier now having been relieved of all your desire." Cresia said. She raised her hands in the air and magic flowed from her fingers, engulfing her hair and running down every individual strand. It left it shining, wet, and perfectly clean of semen.

Vyri sighed, "No, I guess not. I just... I realized when I was sleeping that you're not going to die in a couple centuries like any normal Elf, aren't you? I can't just wait out this imprisonment for your death?"

Cresia looked at her flatly and then laughed. Her laugh was shrill and piercing, like the talons of ten thousand crows scraping across blackboards while they squaked. It made Vyri cringe and turn her head away as a headache immediately started to throb right behind her horns.

"No, slave, I am not like any normal Elf. I was slain and raised by the Lich King himself. Even freed from his control, my body will never age nor die of it. I will likely go on existing forevermore and therefore I will outlive you. You will die of old age after having served me for your entire life." Cresia said, her red eyes sparkling with unnatural mirth.

That made Vyri groan. She wasn't a violent woman by nature and disliked conflict of any kind. She had gone quietly and calmly into the bindings of her original captor because she had assumed her mistake would cost her a couple centuries of indentured servitude and then she'd go on her way. For a Draenei who's life span reaches into the dozens of millenia, a couple centuries is a short stop. Slave magic couldn't be transferred once purchased so she didn't have to worry about becoming some kind of multi-generational slave. She'd just go free when her purchaser died. But now, those hopes had been dashed. She didn't think for even an instant that she could overcome Cresia and escape, even if it wasn't for the binding magic tying her life to Cresia's whim as her owner.

"Worry not, slave. I am not cruel and malicious. I have been very provincial in my search for a servant. It had to be a slave because I could not stand someone resisting my will, and it had to be someone I found attractive enough to bed, while also having the tools to bed me. That meant exclusively a female like my thrice-cursed Queen. Someone of impeccable beauty and carrying masculine genitalia of immense size. I have been searching for ten years now and finally came upon you." Cresia drifted over to her and put a hand on her face. She settled on her lap and stared deeply into her eyes, "I will not give you up lightly and I will do nothing to harm the beauty I find in you. You are mine and you always will be."