Drag Me Away

Story Info
A girl gets dragged to meet the worst werewolf in a war.
1.3k words
3.73
6.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: there's no sex in this chapter, it's just to ground you in the world a bit. You might have seen this on another site, but I figured it should have a good home here, too.

----------------------

Parker unlocks her door with one hand, flipping the mail over with her other. She hums, closing and locking the door without looking, dropping her keys on the side table and looking through the mail. "Dad, dad, dad," she mutters. "Me. Bank," she scoffs. A throat clears, and she looks up. There are three unfamiliar people in her living room. A heavier guy, an athletic looking girl with brown hair, and a gorgeous girl with long brown hair.

"Um," Parker says, looking back at her front door. "How did you get in?"

"Back door," the athletic girl says brightly. "Kicked it in."

"Ok. And why are you here," Parker asks, slowly taking a step back. Three sets of golden eyes flash, and she yelps, diving for the door. Hands grab her and drag her backwards, and she feels a zip tie get cinched around her wrists. "Motherfucker!"

"Oh, settle down," the guy grunts, sitting her down hard in a chair and keeping his hand on her, pinning her there.

"So, what do three werewolves want with me," she asks. Because that's what they are- no humans have the ability to shift their eyes to gold.

"Not you," the gorgeous girl says. "Your dad's best friend."

"And what do you want with him?"

"Take him home, let our Alpha deal with him," the athletic girl says.

"Why?"

"You talk too much," the heavy guy snarls at her, his eyes glowing gold again.

"That comes with the territory with me." She talks when she's nervous. She's also stalling- maybe someone will come help. But if her dad walks in...

"And if your daddy comes home, we'll rip him to shreds," the gorgeous girl says brightly, as if reading her thoughts.

"Don't you fucking -" she's punched across the face and gets knocked out.

Parker rouses slowly. She's got a rag tied around her head, fitted firmly in her mouth. She shakes her head hard, ignoring the throbbing. She looks around- she's still ziptied, this time to the chair. She can feel a zip tie above both elbows, holding her to the back of the chair. She also feels zip ties around her ankles, doing the same job. She yells through the gag. The heavy werewolf comes in, looking bored. The girls follow him. The gorgeous one is looking at her nails, and the athletic one is glaring.

"He's not coming," the gorgeous girl says, hopping up on a table and swinging her feet. "Should we kill her?"

"If we do, we'll have nothing to show for the trip. Nah, we should take her back," the guy says, sniffing.

"Come on, sweetheart. Time for a road trip," the athletic girl smiles dangerously. The guy extends his claws and none too gently slices through the ties holding her to the chair, leaving the one binding her wrists intact. He hauls her over his shoulder and she kicks out with all her might. The guy grunts and holds her still, arm snaked around her back, just below her ass. She tries to aim, but her legs are grabbed and her ankles are ziptied. She's carried out of her house via the back door and thrown in the back of a van. She hits her head and groans in pain. The girls get in with her and the guy gets behind the wheel, speeding off.

Parker sits up with difficulty, glaring at the girls. The athletic one is stretched out in front of her, bored. The gorgeous one sits next to her. Parker tries not to be scared, but her scent and heartbeat betray her. She's being kidnapped and taken God knows where.

"You're not getting away, sweetheart," the gorgeous girl says casually. "You'll be coming home with us, and you're going to be broken." The other two laugh as Parker feels her heart beat even faster.

Parker is driven until nightfall, then the athletic girl takes her turn driving. Parker tries to stay up, but her head hurts and she's sore. She falls asleep sitting up.

Parker wakes up with a muffled shout when a bucket of cold water is thrown on her. She glares at the athletic girl, who smiles with a hint of fang. "Rise and shine, baby," the guy cackles. She glares at him- she hates being called baby at the best of times. This is most certainly not the best of times. She's hauled over the athletic girl's shoulder and carried inside a run-down house. She's dropped on the floor unceremoniously. The three werewolves surround her. "Clean up," the guy tosses a washcloth at her face. She moves out of the way and it lands next to her. She can smell soap on it.

"If you run, we'll chase you," the gorgeous girl warns. "And you know we'll catch you."

Her zip ties are sliced through and she bolts. Before she makes it three steps, she's tackled to the floor. She writhes under the weight and gets yanked up. She's dropped back next to the washcloth and stands up, glaring. She looks around- two more men have joined the group. More werewolves, probably. The athletic girl stands in front of her and gestures lazily. "Go on. Wash up."

She reaches for the gag and unties it with difficulty. She spits it out. "Fuck you."

"If you don't do it, we'll pin you down and do it for you," the heavy guy growls.

"Can the guys at least leave?"

"No," the three men say as one.

Parker sighs and weighs her options. She has none. So she grabs the washcloth and scrubs her exposed skin, reaching under her shirt and moving the cloth over more skin. She pauses but opens her pants, turning away from the men and scrubbing her crotch. She buttons and zips herself back up and drops the washcloth. "Happy?"

"Very," the heavy guy says flatly. She's grabbed by the girls and her hands are yanked out in front of her so hard she briefly thinks they dislocated both her shoulders. Handcuffs are put around her wrists. She's dragged to a filthy mattress on the floor and shoved onto it. She tries to get up but another zip tie is put around her ankles. "Be quiet or you'll get gagged again."

Parker briefly debates screaming, but she doesn't want another rag in her mouth.

"Good girl," one of the other guys says condescendingly. He looks at the trio who had grabbed her. "Can we at least have some fun? She's hot."

Parker's heart feels like it's trying to leap out of her chest.

"No. She won't be hurt, at least until we get home," the gorgeous girl says. "Our Alpha will decide what to do."

The guy sighs but leaves the room. Parker tries to at least sit up, but the athletic girl gets on the mattress next to her and forces her back flat. "Sweet dreams," she says.

"I am not sleeping on this disgusting fucking thing."

"Yes, you are," the gorgeous girl says. "If you don't sleep, we'll make you."

Parker tries to stay up, outlast her captors. But she gets tired. She needs to save her strength. She turns onto her side and closes her eyes.

Parker is yanked out of sleep via her hair and yelps at the pain. The werewolves laugh. "Come here, sweetheart," the heavy guy says, and she's held still as a fucking dog collar is put around her throat. A rough, fabric one that gets tightened to just-uncomfortable. The heavy guy steps back and the other male werewolves' eyes drop to her throat. They look...hungry.

"Alright, baby, let's go," the athletic girl says. She's dragged out and shoved back into the van.

It's days of constant driving, only occasionally stopping in random houses along the way. Always with werewolves. She's given the washcloths with soap every three days so she doesn't reek. She's barely allowed to sleep and fed nothing but cheap fast food.

She's yanked out of sleep like her new normal and another rag is tied in her mouth. She glares and a fucking leash is clipped on her collar. "Welcome home," the heavy guy says.