Drag Me Away Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I walk by your side or behind you?"

"A step behind. But stay at my side."

"Ok."

"Now, there are places in this building humans cannot go in. I will tell you when I'm going somewhere you can't. But if I do, there will be a safe area for you to wait for me in. I'll try to have at least one of my pack there, just to make sure you're ok. There will be things you'll see other humans doing that will make you uncomfortable, and I apologize in advance for them."

"Things like...what?"

Rowan sighs. "Some werewolves punish their pets by-"

"If you say 'raping them in public' or 'letting other werewolves rape them,' I'm screaming." Rowan winces. "Are you fucking kidding me?!"

"I know! I know. But as much as you can, keep your attention on me. I promise that I will keep you safe. But you cannot interfere."

"You want me to just sit there while someone's abused?"

"You have to. God knows I want to kill all those asshole werewolves, but the sad fact of life is that I can't because then I'll be killed. And then there's one less good werewolf in the world." Parker whimpers. "I know. I'm sorry." Rowan sighs. "That's about all you'll be able to handle for today," he says quietly. "Get some sleep."

She nods and walks away. She gets pajamas from the dresser that she guesses is hers now. She changes in the bathroom and steps into Rowan's bedroom. She pauses and then climbs into the bed. It's warm, and she hates it. She pulls the covers up over herself and settles in. She falls asleep.

She wakes up a little when Rowan comes to bed, but he stays apart from her. She settles and sleeps again.

12