DragAon Riding

Story Info
A dragon takes two anthros for a ride...
8.2k words
4.2
5.2k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters are over eighteen and clearly written to be so, as in all of my stories.

****

"Can you see him?"

Gavriel exclaimed, tipping his head back as the white lion watched the dragon's flight arc overhead with awe in his gaze. His fur may have been a pure white with a thick mane around his head, but he was nothing as exotic as the long, elegant dragon with an Eastern-style body slithering through the sky as if it was water. The Eastern dragon's scales were dark with a hint of silver, though it was hard to tell from such a distance, Gavriel forced to crane his neck to get something of a look at him, though the dragon was still too far away to get a good look.

Yet the fur that ran down the back of the dragon's neck and the full length of his back, even down his tail, could be seen even from such a distance, the dragon darting between clouds as if it was nothing at all. What they could not see was the two horns atop his head, the light curve to them, tapered to a tip, though it had been a long time indeed since the dragon had been forced to use them in combat at all. He was an unconcerned soul, the blue sky tempting him on in his play, yet those that bore witness to his passing through the clear blue even from such a distance.

The fox beside him, Romero, was just as awe-struck, though the fox had lived close to the coast for longer than him, seeing more than him. He should not have been so inspired and delighted to see the curving arc and sinuous sway of the sky-serpent slipping and slithering back and forth, although he could not have denied that he was. The light breeze, dancing with cherry blossom petals, brushed against his honey-shaded fur, a softer nuance of colour than that of the red foxes of other countries, though his fur was apt to change colour with the seasons too. But that was more than alright as far as Romero was concerned, for he preferred to surprise people, as much as he enjoyed being surprised too.

"They don't often come in so close," he murmured with a gentle smile, arm slipping around Gavriel's shoulders. "Do you want to climb higher, see if we can get closer?"

There was no real need to it but it felt like the kind of play they may have had in their younger years, before they'd had jobs and responsibilities, when everything had come a little easier. There had been no worries back then and the mountain trail, rocky and inviting, begged them onward, even though the shrines had been so placed as to allow spaces for weary travellers to rest and relax on the way up to the hot spring that was the goal of their hike, their time out together.

They laughed and jumped from rock to rock, climbing higher and higher, not following the beaten path but making one of their own where it was respectful to do so, not cutting through the bliss of the undergrowth. It was wild up there on the mountain and the pure, fresh air was not to be sullied through any means, even though it would have been, in fact, more traditional to keep to the path that had been cut and carved forth for such travellers. They were visitors to the area and it was important to take note of local customs too, even though they were welcoming, allowing others to express their faith and religion as they pleased. It was a better way and both Gavriel and Romero wholeheartedly agreed with that.

Higher and higher, it was all in play, the shrines bearing witness to their passage with a tinkling of chimes, the offerings laid forth before those that sought to bring good fortune back to the living. The dragon seemed to be leading them somewhere, even though it surely had to be a coincidence, lifting their hearts to see one of his kind so high and so free. It was not his home land, not by far, but one of his kind could travel along with others, seeing the sights and expressing his freedom in the best way that he knew by far. And other countries and lands, so soft and sweet in their presentation, had much to offer him too, even if he had not yet discovered those things.

Xigfeldo knew that he was being followed but it was all a flirt and a joy in the game of it to him, seeking out the abode halfway up the mountain. One would not have wanted to travel up to the summit unless they were creatures of the sky like him but there was so much even on the lower slopes to explore, namely the hot springs. He didn't have many of those where he came from, though natural springs, of course, bubbled up from deep down, across the land, something that he sought out wherever possible for the warm caress across his scales and the healing properties that such waters contained too.

He landed lightly before the entrance, a horse anthro stepping back and bowing lightly, respectfully.

Xigfeldo bowed back but there was no need for him to hesitate on entrance for he had as much right to be in there as anyone else. Perhaps even more so, considering how the owners gaped and fluttered, all in a fluster before him as they rushed to attend to the dragon entering as if he had been there many times before, the entrance hall light and airy, singing with a natural wind blowing through. The dragon inhaled deeply, pausing before the entrance desk where a couple of sparrow anthros with puffed up chest-feathers and wearing long robes, suitable for such a location, fluttered back and forth to pay attention to their newest guest of the day.

"One entry, please," Xigfeldo said, bowing his head respectfully, although everyone had already thrown themselves bodily down, prostrating themselves before him in absolute respect. "The hot springs."

They rushed about, offering him sole use of the springs, though Xigfeldo was not the sort to command sole use of them, the facilities perfect for his needs. He rumbled a chuckle as they threw towels over his back - seven in total, far more than any usual fur or patron of their facilities would need. It was kind of them to offer him so much and he did not have the heart to tell the small, scurrying anthros that it was not something that he needed as they escorted him through to a private pool. Thankfully, it was large enough for even his long tail, though he could not have said why it was empty on that particular day, the pool that had almost so very conveniently set aside for his presence.

Maybe it was a coincidence or some higher power than even the dragon was at work, although he was not about to worry about that all too much when the alluringly warm waters tempted him in. He slithered into the lightly bubbling pool, frothing at the back, as if he was a part of the water itself, barely making a ripple. Xigfeldo sighed softly, relaxing into the warmth, the natural heat relaxes his muscles, already rejuvenating the glitter and shine to his scales.

"Mmm..."

He let out a soft moan that, for once, was not sexual in nature as he swam around, the pool deep enough for him to submerge himself completely and do a few, slow, small circles too, if he was careful not to bump into the sides. A wooden deck had been built around the pool with rocks forming the walls of it, a wall of reeds separating his pool from that of others, a place of perfect seclusion. Somewhere, he caught the tinkle of wind chimes, the duller tap-rap-bap of wooden chimes, the sounds combining and weaving into one another to make another kind of music of his own.

Little did he know that the anthros that he had caught the attention of were not all that far behind either, paying for their entry, though the dragon failed to notice that he had not passed over any coin for his stay there. Undoubtedly, after he had had his soak, a scale or a hair, both priceless from a dragon, would easily pay his fee but that was not something to worry about as he sank, snaking back and forth beneath the glittering surface, dappled with foam, with only his nostrils and the rise of his head remaining above the surface.

Down and down... He exhaled softly through his mouth, letting the bubbles froth and burst around his snout. It was the best kind of place to be as he lay there, relaxing, letting the water carry and support him, squirming back and forth only faintly, languishing in a moment that was his lone to claim. The water tickled his scales and he half dozed off right there where he was even as the spa owners returned, apologetic in their bows but as professional and as helpful as anyone could have ever expected them to be.

"So sorry, so sorry," they said, even as they led in the anthros, dressed in robes and smiling faintly, though the shine in their eyes could only come from being in the presence of a dragon such as Xigfeldo. "No space, no room... If you like, we can..."

But the dragon raised his head, water streaming from his snout, a smile on his lips.

"Please, it is really no trouble at all. Join me."

It was hard to force out more words as the anthros respectfully disrobed and slipped, nude, into the pools, which were typically separated by sex. Of course, that was something more difficult to do in modern times where gender was something that could change and fluctuate, but that was not something that bothered Xigfeldo in the slightest as he did not know why they had to separate themselves, to begin with. Still, they had thought that he was a male and not the hermaphrodite that he truly was, even though he identified as male and used the pronouns suitable where needed.

The lion settled in at the far end, nude from head to toe but his delicates hidden by the churn of the water, for they were not as subtle as Xigfeldo in slipping into the pool. As nervous as he was to be so close to a dragon - they hadn't thought that a dragon would be going to the same hot springs as they where! - it was hard to resist the temptation of the water, sighing softly and letting his head tip back against the deck framing the pool. Romero was swift to join Gavriel, the fox barely able to take his eyes off the dragon, though he was the ever so slightly bolder of the two, closing the distance between them ever so lightly and gently.

Maybe that was all the boldness he would need. Maybe he would need a little bit more. There was only one way to tell on that count.

"Did you come here for the springs too?"

Gavriel chirped up, a light growl on his lips as he tried to bridge the distance between them. There was something strange about the acoustics of the springs and how they were secluded away there where no one could hear them, making him feel as if he had to raise his voice to be heard, even though he was not even sure he could hear himself. With the water lapping around, he shook his head, trying to pick out one sound from the other, eventually shaking it off and giving up.

Dunking his head completely under the water before the dragon had even had a chance to reply, he floated there for a heartbeat of a second, mane floating as if it was possessed by an otherworldly power. Yet that was just the lightness of the water at work against his natural buoyancy and there was only one way for him to go and that was straight back to the surface of the water, breaking the barrier between water and air once more.

"...Yes, that's right. Oh, and my name is Xigfeldo. It is a pleasure to meet you."

Xigfeldo? That was an interesting name and not one that the lion may have expected. Although he looked more like a drowned rat than a lion after re-surfacing, he swept his soaked mane back from his muzzle, the lines more defined there than ever in his pale elegance.

The dragon swam closer, sinuously flicking back and forth through the water, the fluff of his full-body mane lining his spine down to the tip of his tail, floating along with him. It lent him an ethereal air that was not helped by their already present awe of him, the anthros clustering together, shoulder to shoulder, though their closeness was something that they were more than happy with, considering the nature of their relationship. Gavriel and Romero were still in what one would consider the early days of a relationship but, well, there was still time to come and they were keen to see just where things between them would ultimately lead.

The dragon, however, was perhaps not quite as interested in their relationship as they were acutely aware of it, pressed in so close to one another, shoulder by shoulder and tight together. The dragon paused, hind legs on the floor of the pool, letting the lightness of it lift him, carry him, his head on the same level of the lion and the fox.

"Our chase up the mountain was quite fun," Xigfeldo said with a smile, eyes half-lidded as he smiled so wide. "It has been quite some time since I've done that with someone, though I used to chase my siblings through the clouds all the time when I was younger. That, however, was many years ago."

"Wow!" Romero's tail wagged, stirring up the water beneath the surface. "To have travelled all that way... And, if it is not too forward of me to ask, how old are you? I heard that Eastern dragons can live for over a hundred years!"

Oh, that was always funny. Xigfeldo, however, kept his expression neutral, as much as mirth danced in his eyes.

"Oh, I have lived for not that long... Not that long at all... Why, I would have to confirm, but it may have only been around five-hundred or so years now?"

He smiled lightly, the only expression of amusement he would allow himself at that moment as the anthros gasped.

"What?"

"That can't be!"

"You're really that old?"

"Gavriel!"

Romero jabbed him in the ribs, the lion's yelp echoing in the comparative serenity of the spa and hot spring, though Xigfeldo only laughed.

"Please, do not feel bad - I should not have teased. Yes, that is my age, but it is quite young for a dragon. We can live for many years, it is unusual for any of us to pass on to the next life from natural causes."

It opened up a channel of communication between them as they floated and swam, exploring the pool and Romero even finding the boldness in himself to dunk his head under the water and swim around the dragon's legs. The brush of Xigfeldo's tail against his back was strangely spine-chilling in a good way, the kind of way that made him want to turn around, tingling in strange places.

His stomach churned, dropping and writhing, and Romero floated back to the surface of the pool again, turning over onto his back. Strangely, he had no time or any space to feel shy about having his small sheath and balls on show, even though he was normally a more private sort of person. Gavriel had not rolled over to put things on show but the dragon had tipped his head under the surface too, ensuring that even his head was cleaned and refreshed by the healing waters, streaming over his smooth horns.

Xigfeldo's eyes fixed on what they, perhaps, should not have, though he was hardly a shy soul, seeing two that were quite infatuated with him and wanting to know more, his natural sexual curiosity perking up. Although he could fully control his genitalia in ways that many could only ever have dreamed of, everything "down below" was contained within a cloaca, even his anal passage, which made things a lot easier.

Still, that did not mean that he didn't want to let his cocks out, the hemipenis begging attention. It had been a while since he'd paused to enjoy the warmth of a partner against him but the tickle of the hot springs were more than enough to get his shafts slipping out, both thick and pleasantly shaped to tease open a partner. Whether or not the anthros were there with him, he would have probably have taken a moment to enjoy himself in the pool, the warm water almost as good as the tongue of a lover as it swept down the full length of his cock over and over again.

He turned his head from one side to the other, wondering how long it would take them to notice, although he was a shade slyer than he may have been otherwise. Their interest in him was obvious even for him to see, having not expected them to be there with him, tail flicking slowly back and forth, a light undulation coursing down the full length as it curved back and forth, back and forth.

Gavriel's eyes caught the stirred-up water, licking his lips. There was something hypnotic about the way that the dragon's tail swirled back and forth, tickling the surface, such a light tease that one's eyes could not help but go to it, the tip thicker and fluffier than the rest of the line of fluff going all the way down his spine. He shook his head, trying to shake off the prickling heat tricking down his back, mane itching, though it only took another dunk of his head under the water to soothe that a little too.

When he rose, the dragon was nearer again, something that he could not put a name to simmering in the air between them. Gavriel gulped and shrank back, as much as he wanted to push forward. It could not, surely, be respectful in the slightest to approach a dragon, though he didn't know the rules of such things, for they were creatures that he had only ever heard spoken of in the uttermost tones of respect above all else.

Yet it was Xigfeldo that made the first move, purring lightly and trailing his tail over their midsections, the anthros lightly pinned back against the wall.

"Oh, so sorry, have we not given you quite enough space over there?"

Romero smiled pleasantly and backed away as he tried to allow Xigfeldo room, but the drake only floated closer still, though the edge and shift of his body could not be considered an accident by any stretch of the imagination. It was all very intentional and just as he wanted it to be, the dragon chuckling throatily as he snaked in closer and closer, curling his tail around Gavriel as the lion gasped and trembled.

"I do not know how you do it," Xigfeldo said softly, not wanting to frighten either of them. "But you two appear to be quite taken by me...and I would like to spend a little more time with you."

He made his intentions more obvious, his whole body just like one, long, sinuous tail, raising the part of his midsection that pushed his double-shafts out of the water. That most certainly had their attention as they gasped in perfect unison and Xigfeldo could not help but laugh softly under his breath, imagining his two cocks sinking straight into their mouths right there and then. Who knew - maybe they would like it?

Gavriel's heart pounded too quickly, drumming a beat that only he could hear against the interior of his ribcage, harder and faster, driving to free itself. Yet that would not come to be even as his own traitorous body turned against him, his feline sheath plumping out softly. He could not hold himself back as Romero's arm went around his waist, and he realised with a shudder that the fox was already hard, his cock swollen with the softened knot waiting at the base of it.

"Oh..."

Romero's head rolled back even though he wanted to keep his eyes right where the action was, fixed in place. Those cocks bobbed and dipped and his eyes latched onto them with a hunger of a fur who had not eaten in many weeks, though his stomach was quite settled. No, the hunger rested in his loins, the throb of his shaft plumping up thick and full, the tapered tip perfect for penetrating a partner. Especially his partner in life and love, however they chose to explore that together...

Guiltily, Romero glanced between Gavriel and the dragon. Was he so loose that his eyes wandered as soon as someone rather enticing appeared? He'd never been like that before! Yet the lion was just as dumbstruck as him and, when the fox traced his paw down the lion's thigh, he found a throbbing, hard cock there that was just as eager as his own was.