DragAon Riding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, he could but try.

Squeezing in closer to his white lion partner, the fox murmured, nipping at his hear and nibbling, grinding against his thigh. He didn't support his own body in the slightest as he arched his back, Gavriel's rumbling groan rolling forth in a way that surprised both of them. Romero licked his neck, teeth tickling teasingly, the nibble and bite edging them closer together as the lion rolled his head away, exposing his throat to those touches.

"How are you with sharing?" Gavriel forced out at last, although it came through a haze of lust. "I want...both... If you do too."

The fox grinned in reply.

"Excellent!"

They kissed, allowing the dragon to draw them both out into the centre of the pool, far from any stability that may have otherwise have been present for them. Xigfeldo knew how to treat a pair like them, rolling onto his back and demonstrating excellent flexibility as he curled up, balancing them while he nuzzled at the lion's back.

"Come now..."

Xigfeldo took the lead, showing the pair where he wanted them, the lion rolling his hips forward as he lay flat on what had to be the dragon's neck, though so much of his body flowed together that it was hard to see where his neck ended and what would be his torso began. Still, that was not going to stop anyone from having their fun as he twisted and rocked beneath them, floating and bobbing, the lion's balls resting lightly on the dragon's scales.

Xigfeldo licked his lips. Oh, he didn't have those but that did not mean that he did not enjoy playing with a pair too when he had the opportunity presented to him, something that dragons, typically, did not boast due to the need to be aerodynamic. They tempted his tongue and he was not the sort of dragon that didn't take the chances that were presented to him, swirling his tongue around and toying with them even while the lion's cock was trapped down against his scales.

That could wait. He had plenty of time to spend at the hot spring that day.

Gavriel moaned, locking eyes with his fox-partner while he rocked and ground back onto that tongue that was not shy at all about getting what he wanted from Xigfeldo. Things were escalating, pulsating to a high so quickly, the water cooling his body even as he heated up from the inside out. If he sweated from the glands under his arms and from the pads of his paws, it was completely imperceptible with the water flowing forth, sweeping down his fur, flattening his coat to his skin. Every muscle was defined and the water glistening on his body, showing just how he liked to exercise, though he didn't undertake the majority of his exercise in the gym, preferring to hike and, sometimes, shoot arrows at the range. He was yet to convince Romero to accompany him there though, as the fox had never once tried archery in his life.

Romero was not idle too as he had full liberty and luxury of the dragon's twin-shafts, how they throbbed and twitched so playfully before him. It was something to share, indeed, but he could be flirty with that too, winking at Gavriel as he tilted his head, showing off just how he ran his tongue softly up those shafts, leaving a slick trail of saliva in his wake. One after the other, he suckled on the tips, showing off how his flexible tongue could sweep around, ever so slightly roughed-up but not as raspy, of course, as Gavriel's was.

The lion groaned, rocking his hips, and Romero trembled to imagine what was going on out of sight, the dragon's head pressed up so close to the lion. He had never thought about playing the part of a voyeur before but, oh, it was something that he would want to do again and again now that he had a taste of the very first time. Seeing how Gavriel twitched and rocked, the roll of his hips, wet knees scrabbling for purchase against the sides of Xigfeldo's body. There was truly much grip to be had there with his soft and sensually smooth scales, the dragon's body "giving" a little as the lion gripped him, as if there was more pliable flesh under there.

Of course, neither of them knew or understood that dragons like Xigfeldo had to have light, delicate scales like that to fly and to be as flexible as he was, every inch of his body functional with muscle, the fascia lining the entirety of his body stretchy and pliable. And it was that very flexibility that gave him the ability to thrust and buck, grinding his twin cocks up to the eager fox's muzzle even as he slurped and slavered over them, tongue lashing as he tried to deal with the both of them at once.

It was a challenge indeed, even for Romero, though Xigfeldo was not about to make things easy for his partner either, tucking up the lion's rump a little more so that he balanced on his knees, tail flicked up. That exposed Gavriel's tail hole to him a little more too as he rocked and bobbed, the trickle of water in the pool a soothing backdrop to their lust. It was not a hole and a tease that Xigfeldo could have resisted as he swirled his tongue around that tail hole, teasing with the notion of penetrating him, though not acting quite as if he was going to give the lion the pleasure that his blood sung for.

Gavriel tensed and moaned, toes curling, dipping into the warmth of the spring. The dragon was not just teasing him as his tongue wriggled and thrust deep, pushing into Gavriel's backside. It proved to be an easy hole to spread open around the squirming wriggle of Xigfeldo's wet tongue, maw automatically producing more and more saliva as he drooled over the treat before him, the muscles rump and taut backside. It was a pleasure to be there and a pleasure to please, to share in it as his cocks throbbed, twitching as pre-cum drooled from the tips, marking the otherwise perfectly dark and smooth shafts with a glisten of his juices.

That was a treat too that Romero could not resist as the splashing ramped up, not even Xigfeldo able to control the rock and sway of his body as much as he may have liked in such a moment. It was easier for the fox to please his cocks there, however, as he nuzzled between them, even dipping his tongue into the dragon's cloaca and lapping up, stroke after stroke, claiming that drooling pre-cum for its own. Water pooled over Xigfeldo's belly as his body did not remain perfectly level and even in the water, tail swinging back and forth, his own need growing, swelling with the ardent pulse of his cocks.

He would have had to be a far stronger dragon to resist the lure of two at once, enjoying the pleasure, his body tingling with desire. He rolled his head from one side to the other, acting as if he was trying to work his tongue deeper, rimming the lion and letting him moan, hips rocking and grinding. Gavriel couldn't control himself either and that was just the way that Xigfeldo liked his partners to be, so caught up in lust that they didn't want to be anywhere else. He wanted them thrusting and grinding, their need throbbing up, orgasm after orgasm coursing through until they all but passed out from sheer, sexual delirium.

Of course, a dragon would never fade from sexual exhaustion, which was just one of the many perks of being a dragon. Xigfeldo smirked as he gave a little roll of his back end, legs tucked up so that they floated along nicely with him, thrusting into the fox's muzzle as he tried to take one entire shaft for himself. Romero gulped and squirmed, tail wagging, though he was not quite in the right position to deep-throat the dragon as he wanted to.

That only meant that he had to change positions though and the fox scrambled and squirmed, dropping off the dragon's stomach into the water and them clambering up again on the other side of Xigfeldo's cocks, for he had been sitting closer to the drake's tail before. That was better, much better, and he flattened himself down as he gulped down one cock, letting it push lightly into the back of his throat. His eyes half-closed in pleasure, lost in the moment, the thick smoothness of that cock pressing down against the flat of his fleshy tongue, though he tried to swirl it around. That cock was too big, however, for him to be able to move his tongue and suck on it as he wanted to at the same time, cheeks lightly hollowing, his shaft pressed down to the dragon's scales.

Oh, but that wouldn't do. Romero could not hold himself as he thrust and grind, rolling his hips, knowing that the lion's eyes had to be fixed on his backside. It was not as muscled and as round a backside as Gavriel's but it was "still a nice butt" as the lion had said to him on more than one occasion. It was a little joke between them but the fox still clenched his glutes as much as he possibly could, tightening his backside all for the lion's pleasure. He knew there were eyes on him and that was more than enough, focusing on the cocks before him, nuzzling down between and working his way back up, one at a time, only to take the second cock into his mouth.

It pulsed in the back of his throat and the fox's rampant grinding increased, need fervent, tingling through. His hackles rose, fur standing on end as it prickled, though it was less obvious where it remained soaked and slick to his body. That did not mean, however, that the sensation was not present, itching and prickling, making him feel, in a strange sort of way, that his skin was crawling too. He whimpered around the cock in his mouth, slurping and bobbing his head as if to mimic what he wanted the dragon to do to him, though there was so very much that all three of them could do that there was little that anyone would have said no to, truly.

The dragon was not one to hold back orgasm, as much as the anthros teetered on the edge of theirs, trying not to "get there" too quickly. Xigfeldo could cum time after time again as many times as he wanted to, tail flicking, cocks aching. Cumming in an instant was something that he took great advantage of also, groaning in the back of his throat, pushing on. His cocks twitched and there was something that he ached for too, rolling his hips, letting loose with both cocks at once, a steady flow of cum pouring forth, pump after pump, the flow of it bursting through with strict surprise.

The fox could not have been ready for it but Xigfeldo didn't care as he hosed down the vulpine's muzzle with cum, one cock shooting it over his face and muzzle to trickle down while the other sent spurt after spurt straight down his throat, where it belonged. If he'd had a larger partner, maybe the fox would have been able to take both cocks into his muzzle at once, though he was not that choosy when it came to exactly how to spend his pleasure ultimately.

Gavriel's flat, lion nose twitched, the scent of cum in the air quickly devoured by the light, enticing scent of the springs, the minerals in the water giving it its unique scent that could not be replicated anywhere else. Yet his orgasm was quick to come too and he could hold back for not a single second longer as he rolled his hips, paws flat on the dragon's scales, crying out over and over again as his balls tucked up that hair's width of a fraction. It was a tensing and a tightening that was not perceptible to the eye but something that the lion could feel as he unleashed his load.

It was not as virile as the dragon's but, well, that wasn't something that anyone was focusing on, not as Gavriel's hips rocked and ground, that tongue wrapping sensually around his cock like a soft, hot entrance to a body. It was not a blowjob but it was something else entirely, especially as the dragon gave him another touch of stimulation back under his tail, a claw penetration his tail hole so that he howled and bucked all the more. He had to cry out, rock and grind, losing his load in the most erotic of ways while Romero grunted before him.

It would have been too much, even then, for Romero to hold off, the fox swinging around so that he faced his lover again, Gavriel's muzzle flushed as he repeatedly lashed the pink of his tongue out over his lips. The lion licked his lips like his body just wasn't able to produce enough saliva, though that was not the fox's concern as he pressed his backside back to those cocks, hardly able to choose. Xigfeldo's cocks did not soften in the slightest even after orgasm and he moaned out loud as he tried for the one furthest away, lifting his hips so that the dragon was better able to position his cock. The dragon's shafts were prehensile, able to twist back and forth, although Romero did not know what that was about, what was possible there.

He just thought he was responsible for how one of the dragon's dicks teased into his tail hole, spreading the bud of it wide around a smooth, thick shaft. The fox's head tipped back even as Gavriel lifted his shakily, coming back to reality after the throbbing luxury of his orgasm, the stretch unbelievable. To say that the dragon's cock was larger than Gavriel's was not a strict comparison for nefarious means but something that they would all have to accept, for the dragon was simply a larger creature than they were. Xigfeldo snarled softly, tongue hanging out, as the fox took his cock, paws sweeping down his second length, partly for stability and partly for the deliverance of pleasure. The amounts of each, however, were not something that would come into the light of day...

And it did not matter either, not as Xigfeldo bucked and used the natural buoyancy of his body to thrust and grind up into the fox's backside, deeper and deeper, letting his little knotted cock bob and flirt on show. The fox tried to sink deeper but was forced to rise, his anal passage acclimatising to the stretch of it, though it had to come at its own pace. He couldn't rush it, couldn't push it, things teasing through as his anal ring strained, teetering on that edge of pain that could have gone either way.

But Xigfeldo would never have seen one of his partners in pain, rocking gently, taking the lead while the fox quivered on top of him. The tensing of such an anal passage around his cock was just what he needed but he could not be so rough with such a small partner, enjoying the tightness even while his second shaft was gripped a little too tightly. He was better-equipped, however, to take a little roughness from his side, nuzzling at the lion's backside as the feline yowled softly.

"Are you ready for another round?" Xigfeldo murmured, his tongue lashing the cat's backside. "Or are you going to wait for your friend over there to finish with my cocks?"

Gavriel blushed heavily, though he didn't want to leave, not just yet. He needed time to recover, the warmth of the dragon pressing up to him softly, need pumping through. It didn't feel as if it was going to take him all that long to recover, after all, even if that would be strange for him to be ready to go again so swiftly. As water slipped and pooled over the dragon's scales in the dip of his stomach, Gavriel turned about, slithering and slipping, helped to stay in place by the grip of the dragon's claws. Xigfeldo was, of course, ever the helpful partner, though even he blinked to abruptly find himself face to face with the lion, whiskers quivering with a hint of something that he had not anticipated seeing there.

Oh...

He could have spent time considering the look on Gavriel's muzzle but it was swept from even the dragon's mind as his tongue tangled softly and sweetly with the lion's. The lion kissed him more deeply and passionately that even Xigfeldo could have expected, an exotic kind of chill thrilling down the drake's spine. The fox groaned and rocked on his cock, driving it deeper and deeper, bucking and grinding, though there was no question as to how much longer he was going to hold off as his need grew and grew.

Romero howled, twisting back and forth, the lewd slurp of his partner kissing the dragon filling the air. It was impossible to ignore as he moaned and tried not to rock his head back all the way, the strain and tension in his neck already aching through. The biggest strain in his body was not under his tail, after all, pumping the cock before him to please his partner too, but in all the other muscles of his body that had to contract, keeping him in place.

Xigfeldo groaned and let out a bodily shudder, though it took Romero a moment to realise that he was in the throes of orgasm, his body rocking and grinding, scales shivering as if the dragon was losing control even then. The dragon, however, would take a great deal more than that to lose complete control, even if he languished in the ebb and flow of orgasm. His tail slapped the water, sending a wave across the pool, cocks spurting, covering his belly and the stomach of the fox too with his load. The rest was spent inside the fox, that tightly squeezing hole, right where it belonged, even as his cloaca did not fail to ooze his oily essence forth. It was an alluring aroma under normal circumstances but was mitigated somewhat by the soothing lap of the hot spring, the natural heat and bubbles washing it away swiftly.

The water warmed, bubbling a little more, though it was hard for Romero to take note of that as orgasm, finally, pounded through him, knot swollen and shaft ejaculating, splattering a weaker but lustful load over Xigfeldo's second shaft. As much as he twisted and moaned, he had to ride it out, the bucking thrusts of the dragon rocking him softly, though he was briefly and faintly glad, in the back of his mind, that he was not riding the dragon through the skies. He groaned, tongue hanging out. That would have, by far, been a bumpier ride.

Gavriel nuzzled the dragon's snout, whiskers quivering, tail flicking, leaning in. It was warm and soft, though there was a lick of cool breath emanating from the dragon's muzzle, whispering from his maw in rolling, cooling ribbons. The lion's head spun, though the bob of his vessel of the dragon was unsteady at best, however much he wanted to stay there. Xigfeldo quivered under him, cocks twitching in the aftermath of orgasm, but did not soften as he grunted and licked the side of his muzzle, eyes shining with a question that Gavriel could answer.

There was a need left, after all, for the dragon, however, and a throbbing lion-cock to take care of...

"There are other pleasures for you, if you'd like to take them..."

Gavriel did not understand what Xigfeldo meant but he didn't have to as Romero grinned and waved at him to come down to the bottom end of the dragon, where his cocks were still hard and drooling. The lion squirmed and wriggled, bouncing off the dragon temporarily, paws scooting over the floor of the pool, only to climb up in front of the fox. While Romero drew off the cock driven up into his tail hole, he showed the lion with a wickedly fox-ish grin where there was a softening before Xigfeldo's cocks, on the side where his belly was rather than his tail, his cloaca dipping in. The lion's fingers curiously pressed inside, though not even he could have expected to find the feminine sex and heated wetness there, tail swishing and a low growl rolling from his lips.

What he was to do was obvious and it was a good thing that they both were the kind of furs that swung both ways, enjoying the pleasures of life however they were presented to them. Shakily, he kissed his lover, tongues sweeping softly against one another, flicking and curling, even as Gavriel sought out that sex, the cunny within Xigfeldo's cloaca beckoning him in. It was not as easy as one may have liked to think to penetrate a dragon bucking and twisting, wanting it as much as he did, but he just about managed it, the tip of his cock sinking home.

Oh, yes...

And then there was no more rational thought for Gavriel as he crushed his lips to Romero's, deeply kissing the fox as if his life depended on it, the moment all that they could have ever wanted it to be. Romero was not idle, pushing his own limits as he took the dragon's second shaft under his tail, sinking slowly, groaning deep in the back of his throat. It was too much, really, for him so swiftly after the first time, the two of them sharing the dragon as Xigfeldo squirmed, his body making an S-shape in the water as he rippled and trembled.