Dragon

Story Info
The dragon conquers a brave champion.
937 words
4.13
7.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was heat and fire dripping melted rage from a dagger-filled maw. The ground around us was scorched and filled with the bones of warriors past. His tail flicked, breaking rock in two. I swore he smiled when I didn't flinch.

A serpentine tongue flickered over my cheek, tasting the sweat and ash that coated my skin. My shattered sword glittered on the ground, grinding into the stone beneath a massive reptilian foot. Great claws raked the ground with every step he took.

I stepped to the side as he moved around me, the ground trembling beneath his weight. Sly golden eyes watched my every movement. The drake chuckled. "You taste of fear, human." His voice was a knowing snarl against my back.

He circled me, expansive and impossible to escape. "Is that all?" I finally answered. His hungry chuckle bubbled in the air. "It's hardly fair, dragon. That you should taste me and I not taste you." I took a breath and forced myself to relax.

His curiosity was palpable. The great head tilted as I took a step towards one massive leg. It was he who froze this time. I caressed him, pressing firm and hard into the beast's scaly skin. My fingers explored, stroking his belly and back.

"They say you are an untamable beast. That you bring death and suffering to any who whisper your name." I wandered down his body as his eyes stayed upon me, steady and examining. With one bite he could tear my body in half.

"They say no mortal will ever ride you," I finally purred at him as I reached his tail. My hands stroked, firm and hard, upward towards the base. He groaned, a kind of strange snarl and growl that whispered over my skin.

I smirked and pressed again and again until he shuddered under my hands and released himself. Two great lengths unfurled, erect and prominent. He shifted, nearly quivering as I approached beneath him.

My lips and hands greeted one then the other, each too large for me to take into my mouth. But I let my tongue and hands replace my open lips, trailing up and down the length of him. His body jerked forward, greeting each stroke with a sharp growl.

The dragon snapped the air, teeth grazing my hair and shoulder. His great claws dug furrows into the stones beneath him as I stood between his impressive lengths, stroking, one hand on each.

He moved suddenly, catching me in his claws and throwing me to the broken stones below. His breath hissed against my back. One great foot pressed onto my shoulder as his teeth gnashed the air, grazing my skin and tearing it open.

The dragon's weight was crushing. I groaned against him as his body settled and adjusted. A thin and daring tongue flickered over my back and downward, leaving a trail of saliva in its wake, which pooled and mixed with my fluid.

His tongue dove deep, coating my folds with his spit until it oozed out of me and dripped onto the cold stone below. I shifted, pulling my legs up to rest on my knees, and then gasped at the sudden immense pressure against my opening.

The dragon growled, claws digging into my shoulder as he lunged forward. My nails scratched at the unyielding stone as pain and pleasure rushed through my body. He held fast, pressing forward, demanding my body adjust.

A roar filled the cave when flesh gave way and he slid himself inside of me. I screamed, mingling my cries with my dragons as his body withdrew and pumped forward again, expanding my body to fit his own.

The weight of his great foot held me in place while he thrust, driving deeper within, distending my insides to accommodate his girth and size. Low guttural moans escaped me as a new sensation of being filled rocked through my body.

Our cries filled the hot air. Fire dripped from his mouth, scorching the rock beside us. Then as suddenly as he began, he stopped, and a thickness pressed against me, above where he was already nested.

A shiver ran up my spine as his tongue explored, then pressed within, expanding my second opening to him. More saliva moved inside of me followed by the familiar pressure off his length. Every fiber of my muscles tensed, waiting for more.

He waited, suddenly gentle before he urged forward, slipping inside of me. A new fullness pushed into my body with his monstrous size, and I cried out. The tongue that smelled of me lapped the tears on my cheek, meeting my tongue and mouth.

Then he moved, renewed with both of his lengths pumping into me. The dragon snarled as he rode me, pounding into me with sickening speed and power. Nails dug in deep and ruthlessly, eschewing cries of delight from my lips.

Every moment my mouth opened he greeted me with a hungry tongue. My body ached and quivered, crushed and upheld by him at the same time, until I felt the pressure build and explode, sending waves of ecstatic rapture through me.

He snarled and then roared as his body jerked and responded to my tightening muscles. Heat erupted within me, spilling out as he released me. Seed coated my body, glistening in the firelight of his snarls.

I rested there, in a pool of our fluids, filled and sated. The dragon lowered his maw to my body, tasting himself on my stomach and breasts before disappearing into the darkness of his cave, leaving me quivering in his seed, hungering for more.