A Bad Way to Start a Love Affair

Story Info
Horny brother-in-law forces himself on his wife’s sister.
7.7k words
4.53
103.8k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh! God! Yes! Yes. Yes!" Lynn cried out.

Ike had just slid his steely cock into her. She writhed on the bed in ecstasy.

"Oh! It's been too long since I had a hard cock in me!" She giggled, gave him a playful wink, and added, "You of all people know what it's like to go without good sex."

"Let's make this quick," he said as he rammed his stiff member into his sister-in-law. "We don't want to be caught."

"You didn't care about being caught when I was an eighteen-year-old virgin, and you had needs. Stop rushing. Fuck me properly. If I don't cum on your cock, I'll make you do it again. The vaginal and uterine contractions a woman has when she orgasms help move the sperm toward the egg, increasing the likelihood of getting pregnant."

"Keep up the nerd talk, and I'll lose my erection," Ike warned.

The handsome man did slow down and gave her the full treatment: compliments the plain woman didn't deserve, kisses, caresses, and even a little ass play. He got her off and shot buckets of cum into her.

They lay together silently in a hot, sweaty pile until she kissed his lips and said, "How about another round, gorgeous?"

"No. I'm sure my wife is wondering where I am."

"Fine. See you tomorrow, lover."

He lay there thinking, "How did I get into this situation?" He shook his head and thought, "There's no use blaming my wife. It was the beast between my legs that demanded to be satisfied and made me do it. The seed of my infidelity was planted on my wedding day, so can I blame my mother-in-law?"

^^^ Ten years earlier ^^^

Ike and Samantha, college sweethearts, were married in her parent's church. It was a good-size wedding with lots of friends and family in attendance. Lynn, Sam's shy, quiet, eighteen-year-old sister, was the maid of honor.

After the twenty-three-year-olds said their vows, they posed for pictures. Some photos were taken at the church, and others pictures were taken at the country club where the reception was being held because of its lush gardens and beautiful landscape.

"Hold still. Smile," the photographer said. He snapped the picture and said, "Perfect. We're all done. Go. Enjoy your reception."

The wedding party headed inside. Dorothy, the mother of the bride, said, "Ike and Sam, you can change in the club manager's office. Your reception clothes are in there. Lynn, help your sister get out of her wedding dress."

The three of them ducked into the office where they found the hanging bags with their clothes. Sam said, "I'm so happy!" and she kissed her husband.

When she was done smooching him, she said, "Lynn, get me out of this dress. It's so tight that I can barely breathe."

The two sisters were the same height and had the same color hair, but the similarities ended there. Samantha was outgoing and beautiful. While Lynn, the more intelligent one, was shy and quiet and plain.

Lynn was missing the certain something that elevated her sister from ordinary to extraordinary. Sam's hair shined, Her skin was smooth and glowed. Her lips were perfect, not too full and not too thin, and she had the curves her sister lacked.

Lynn worked on the dress while Ike took off his jacket, tie, shoes, and pants.

"I can't get the corset undone," Lynn said. "Mom tied it really tight."

"I'll give you a hand," Ike said. He was able to untie, loosen, and pull out the decorative cord that made up the back of the wedding dress. He held the gown in the air while his bride slipped out the bottom.

"Damn! This is heavy."

"You don't have to tell me," Sam said.

Sam stood there in her bridal underwear. She looked radiant and sexy in the white underwear.

Ike sat on the edge of the desk, whistled, and said, "Wow. I like the garter belt and stockings."

His wife snapped one of the garters and said, "You know that one of the wedding traditions is 'something borrowed'?"

"Yes," Ike said.

"My mother lent me this garter belt. I guess we know what kind of fetish my dad has."

Ike and Samantha laughed. Lynn blushed.

"What's that on your boobs?" Ike asked.

"They're called stick-on bras."

She had individual bra cups stuck on her breasts. "Since my gown is backless and cut low in the front, I couldn't wear a standard bra. I was fine with going braless, but Mother insisted I have something covering my nipples and giving me support."

She peeled them off and shook her ta-tas.

Lynn and Ike watched her boobs quiver and shake. Her husband instantly got an erection. His thick dick protruded through the hole in his boxers.

Samantha laughed, pointed, and said, "Got you hard!"

Lynn's eyes followed her sister's finger. Her face turned red. She looked away and then looked back and stared at his penis.

Sam noticed and teased her sister saying, "That little sister is why I married him. He's more than a handsome face. He's got a great cock!"

Lynn flinched and turned her head away from Ike.

"You can leave, Lynn," Sam said. "Unless you'd like to watch us have sex."

Her sister ran from the room.

Ike embraced his wife and said, "You were harsh with her."

"It's for her own good. She needs to grow up. She's eighteen and doesn't date. Your penis is probably the first one she's seen. Now, put your cock in me."

Ike kissed her, groped her breasts, and finger her pussy. Finding it wet, he leaned her over the desk, got behind her, and shoved his cock in.

"Ohh!" she moaned. She laughed and said, "Mother is probably wondering where we are. My parents would be mortified if they knew my pussy was full of your cum when I dance with Uncle Milton and the other old farts."

Ike did what he did best. He thrilled Sam and made her scream.

^^^ Four years later ^^^

Sam and Ike made the three-hour drive to the in-laws' house. This Thanksgiving, they were visiting Sam's parents. Her family lived in a three-bedroom, two-story house. The ground floor had a large family room, laundry room, bathroom, and master bedroom. Upstairs there was a kitchen, formal living room, a dining room, bathroom, and two bedrooms.

When the kids were young, Sam's brother had one bedroom and the girls shared the other. Lynn was the only child still living at home. She was in her childhood bedroom. The brother's bedroom was now the guest bedroom, and Ike and Sam stayed there.

The first night, they had dinner at the club. Sam turned in early. Ike soon followed and found his wife in the bed. He stripped and got intp bed beside her. He spooned her from behind. His erection made his intentions known.

"Oh. Go away," Sam complained. "I'm not having sex with you in my parent's house."

"We're married. They know we have sex."

"Ugh. Not tonight."

"What's wrong?" Ike asked. "You've been in a bad mood for weeks. It's been over a month since we had sex."

She got angry and defensive and screamed, "Is that all you think about?"

"I'm twenty-seven and married to a hot woman. Of course, I think about sex a lot!"

She didn't respond verbally. She curled into a ball facing away from him and pulled the bedspread over her head. He got out of bed, dressed, and went into the living room. He picked up a book.

An hour later, Lynn walked by and said," Hi. Are you all right?"

"Yes."

"Where's Sam?"

"In bed sleeping."

"That's odd. Usually, she stays up late and is the life of the party. Is she feeling okay?"

"She says she is."

"Oh. Good night."

^^^

The next morning, Ike was polite and gentle as he put the move on his wife. She rebuffed him and demanded to be left alone. He got up, went into the hall bathroom to brush his teeth, shave, and shower.

While he washed, he got a huge hard-on. He stroked it, stopped, and said, "I'm a married man. I shouldn't have to masturbate." We got out of the shower, dried himself, and marched naked to his bedroom.

"Sam, we are having sex. Now!"

"No way," she replied adamantly.

"Then I'm going next door and propositioning your sister."

"Fine. Whatever."

If Ike was a cartoon character, you'd have seen steam coming out of his ears. He was pissed and went out into the hall naked. His cock led the way. The door to Lynn's room was partially opened. He saw her standing in front of a mirror in a thigh-length, jersey nightgown. He barged in.

Lynn saw the door open and eyed her naked brother-in-law warily in the mirror. Her eyes flicked from his face to his hard cock and back.

Ike walked up behind her and stared into her eyes in the mirror. In front of him was a frightened, confused young woman. He didn't see that because mind was full of anger and lust. Without saying a word, he grabbed the hem of her gown, lifted it over her head, and tossed it on her bed.

She crossed her arms over her breasts. He grabbed her panties and rolled them off her hips and down her legs. She stepped out of them. Her body trembled.

He tapped on her inner thighs, and she spread her legs. He licked his fingers and used his wet fingers to rub her furry pussy. His other hand found a breast. He fingered her and caressed her breasts.

"Ohh," she moaned.

He wet the tip of his cock, leaned her over the six-drawer double dresser, and slotted his dick at her opening.

"Oh! Ohhh!" she cried out as he entered her.

She wasn't well lubed. He had trouble getting more than the head in.

"Fuck! You're tight." He paused and rubbed her clit.

"Mmmm. Oh. Ohh!" she moaned. She dropped her head and spread her legs. Her pussy relaxed and became wet, and he slid inside her.

"Ohh. Ouch," she exclaimed.

When he bottomed out, he closed his eyes and rested his head on her shoulders. He kissed her neck and caressed her breasts as he stroked in and out of her.

He didn't last long.

"Oh. Oh. OH!" he cried as cum flew out of his dick. He held her tightly to him as intense feelings rushed through his body.

When he pulled out, he saw blood on his dick and her thighs, and asked, "Did I hurt you?"

"A little."

"There's blood."

"It hurt a little, at first. You probably broke my hymen."

"You're a virgin?"

She smiled and said, "I was."

"Oh, God! I'm sorry." He sat on her bed and put his face in his hands.

"It's okay." Her face turned red. She sat naked beside him, and she confessed, "It was embarrassing, being twenty-two-year-old and still a virgin."

She picked up her nightgown, wiped his cum and blood off her pussy and thighs, and wiped his dick. She asked, "Why did you do this?"

"Because your sister has refused to have sex with me for a month. I told her I was going to your room, and she said, 'Whatever'." He looked into her eyes and said, "I got this crazy notion in my head that if Sam wouldn't have sex with me, I could have sex with you. As if you were obligated to fill in for your sister. Crazy, huh?"

"You didn't seem like yourself when you came into my room."

"Was it because I was naked and had an erection?"

"Yes. That and you had an odd look in your eyes. It was like you were possessed. You didn't speak to me. You stripped me and..."

"And raped you," Ike said."

"You undressed me. I knew your intentions. I didn't resist or speak up because you looked so desperate for sex. And I confess, I was proud that you picked me. I've always had a crush on you. You're so handsome. No one as attractive as you has ever asked me out or kissed me. I was flattered that you wanted me. The smart, sensible, unattractive sister."

"It wasn't right to use you. I did feel possessed. Women don't reject me. Your sister has been in a funk for a month and has turned me down day after day."

"I'll talk to Sam and find out what's wrong. And you owe me. Someday I'll knock on your door, asking for a favor, and you'll do it."

^^^

After lunch, Lynn beckoned Ike to follow her. They went outside. When they were alone, Lynn said, "Your wife still loves you. The problem is that she's depressed. Depression runs in our family. It's why she's been listless, irritable, fatigued, and uninterested in sex. You need to take her to a doctor and get her on anti-depression meds."

She punched Ike in the arm, smiled, and said, "Part of this is your fault."

"What did I do?"

"You got her pregnant!" She pulled out a pregnancy test and showed him the positive result. "Pregnancy and all those hormones can make a woman act differently and cause depression. Get her the help she needs."

^^^A Tuesday night six years later ^^^

Sam was talking on her phone. She pulled it away from her face, held it out, and said, "Ike, Lynn wants to talk to you. She's having a plumbing problem."

He took the phone, and said, "Hello, Lynn."

"I've got a plumbing problem and Jake's out of town. Can you come over?"

"Sure."

Ike drove to his sister-in-law's house and parked out front. He grabbed his toolbox, walked up the sidewalk, and rang the bell.

Lynn opened the door, wearing a red, see-through negligee. Ike's head snapped back and his eyes grew wide.

"Hello, handsome. Come on in," Lynn said seductively.

"Ah. Ah. What's going on?"

"Remember the day you took my virginity, and you promised me a favor?"

"Yes."

"I'm calling in that chit."

"I'm confused."

"You and Sam have two lovely children. Jake and I want children, but due to his diabetes, I haven't gotten pregnant.

"I don't understand. Doesn't diabetes have to do with blood sugar and insulin?"

"Yes. Diabetics have high levels of glucose or blood sugar. The condition can damage their eyes, kidneys, and nerves."

"And it made Jake infertile?" Ike said, sounding confused.

"It doesn't affect his sperm, but the nerve damage affects the delivery of his sperm. He has nerve damage that makes it difficult for him to get and maintain an erection, and the nerves don't fire right so he has trouble ejaculating. Sometimes nothing comes out, or instead of cum coming out of his penis, his sperm goes into his bladder."

"What?"

"It's called retrograde ejaculation. If the nerves are unable to make the muscles of the bladder close when a man ejaculates, his sperm goes into the bladder rather than exiting via the penis."

"You're shitting me!"

"Sex is a complicated process, and Jake's nerves aren't up to controlling everything that needs to happen, so I need you to impregnate me."

"You want me to..."

"I want you to fuck me and shoot gallons of cum into my pussy."

"Oh."

"Follow me upstairs."

The bottomless twenty-eight-year-old woman led the way. She exaggerated the sway in her hips and got the response she was hoping for.

"Wow! Lynn, you have a fantastic ass."

"Things have changed since you last tapped my ass. Back then, I was an insecure, doughy virgin. You gave me the courage to put myself out there. I exercised, ate right, and got into shape. You can bounce a quarter off my ass and, while I don't have a six-pack, my abs are tight and my stomach is flat."

"Strip!" she ordered when they entered her bedroom. Lynn smiled as Ike removed his clothes. "Nice, as always, Ike. You're a hunk." She came to him, touched his big arms, strong shoulders, and patted his tight ass.

She slid to her knees, grabbed his half-hard cock, and said, "I've learned a few things since our last meeting. Plain girls like me need to be good in the sack to land a man."

She slurped his cock into her mouth and sucked and stroked his cock with enthusiasm. She got him very hard and very excited and then abruptly stopped the blowjob.

"Oh," he complained. "Don't stop now."

She waited ten seconds and saw his dick twitch and a very disappointed look on his face. She resumed with gusto and stuck a finger up his ass to massage his prostate.

"What?" he cried out. "Ohh, God! Ohhh!" he hollered as his dick erupted and he had a massive climax.

After he recovered, Lynn continued to do amazing things that other women, including his wife, didn't do. She talked dirty. She kept her high heels on the whole time. She was vocal; she told him what she liked, didn't like, and when he followed her lead, she moaned loudly and writhed on the bed.

She wasn't afraid to get dirty. She had swallowed most of his cum when he came from her excellent blowjob. She had pulled off his dick, allowing him to shoot his spunk on her face and tits.

She touched his anus and rimmed his asshole. She encouraged him to play with her butt and sighed heavily when he shoved a finger in her butt hole.

While he recovered from his oral orgasm, she put on a show and danced and masturbated.

They had sex two more times. She was athletic and enthusiastic and left him exhausted and gasping for air.

"You're the wild woman every man dreams of bedding. That thing you did when your pussy clamped down on my penis. Wow!"

"Men drool over having sex with women as gorgeous as my sister. The rest of us have to work hard to impress a guy."

"You're an awesome lover," Ike said. "God! It's late. I have to hurry home."

"Not so fast. Take a shower and scrub well, so Samantha doesn't smell another woman on you."

^^^

The next day, Lynn called Ike at work and said, "I need you to swing by tonight and tomorrow. I'm ovulating."

"Okay. I'm not sure I can stay as long as I did last time."

"Your lost. We can have unbelievable, mind-blowing sex, or you can treat me as a cum dumpster. My goal is to get pregnant. I thought I should be a good hostess and make sure you enjoyed yourself, but..."

"Damn! You're a hot piece of ass. I'll meet you at six o'clock. I'll bring take-out and tell Sam your basement is flooded."

^^^

Lynn met Ike at the door naked except for her high heels. He dropped the bag of food, dropped his drawers, pushed her against the wall, and took her in the foyer. He fucked her frantically. She giggled at his desperate need until his dick made her shut up and focus.

It was a quick intense fuck, leaving them both gasping for air.

"Sorry, I didn't last longer. I had a boner all day thinking about you."

"You'll get another chance to ring my bell."

They ate the Chinese food he brought. When she was done eating, Lynn put some of the mango egg roll dipping sauce on her breasts and pussy. Ike enjoyed licking it off her.

He took her from behind bent over the kitchen table as she role-played being a young, innocent Chinese girl. She pretended he was a famous general plundering her town who had captured her and took her as a war prize.

"Fuck! That was hot. You drained my balls," he said after they both came.

"Good. See you tomorrow. Shower and go home."

^^^

The next night was a different experience. Lynn was dressed to the nines. The dining room table was elegantly set with her best china and candles, and they had a delicious meal, drank wine, and talked.

She was a lady all evening, and he made love to her straight up in the missionary position. They shared a shower, rutted a second time, and she sent him home.

^^^

Ike rang a Lynn week later and said, "Want to have some great sex?"

"Now is not the right time. I'm not ovulating."

"The sex last week was great. Don't you miss it? Don't you get horny?"

"I have great sex with my husband," Lynn said. "You don't have to have a stiff penis to have fun in bed. We do oral and use toys. I have a very satisfying sex life. I needed a functioning sperm delivery system. That's why I reached out to you. You're cheaper than in vitro fertilization. I'll call you next time I'm ovulating."

^^^ A month later ^^^

Samantha was cleaning the kitchen after feeding her family. Her phone rang; it was her sister. She said, "Hey, Lynn. What's up?" She listened, smiled, and screamed "That's wonderful news. You'll make a great mother."

^^^ Three years later ^^^^

Lynn and her family were at her sister's house. They were celebrating the birthday of Samantha's and Ike's oldest child. The women were sitting in the shade talking, and the guys were manning the grill.

"You need a beer," Jake said.

Jake was a jolly fellow. He was short, fat, and always in a good mood. He'd make an excellent mall Santa. He was a nice guy, but not that bright or good-looking. Hair sprouted out his nostrils and ears yet it was sparse on the top of his head.