Dragon Clan Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your heart is set on adventure. I will not stop you."

Kerann smiles. He nudges closer.

I entice him further: "be quiet and leave me with this little gift. Something to keep the clan alive. I've decided tonight shall be ours!"

My blood is strong blood.

Our blood is strong blood.

"Very well."

With a swipe of his talons he undid the string of his clothes, freeing his hardened staff. It hangs suspended before me, rigid, unyielding. A pair of life-giving orbs dangle beneath his emergent dragonhood. I take in the many ridges running along his shaft, giving it the appearance of a terrifying serrated spear. So close now, I can smell his musk. He has been wanting a female for quite some time, the pungency makes that clear. I taste the air, my tongue darting out of my mouth, my nostrils flaring. His scant clothing falls to the floor, cast aside by his powerful hands. No jewels or precious metals decorated his body, there was no need for them. His physique was enthralling enough.

I disrobe, sliding the see-through fabric slowly down from my chest bringing my voluptuous breasts into full view of the young dragon. Their piercings stood to attention as my nipples hardened and swelled. Teasingly I wiggle my wide hips, my own silken gown disappearing as Kerann's hungry eyes scan my well-muscled figure. The drake's smile grows wider as he ravishes his mother in his mind. I chuckle. Soon that would be reality.

"Sit," I command.

He takes his place beside me, astride the bed. The matting sinks with the weight of two full-grown dragons. I follow his gaze as he absorbs my appearance, eyes drinking in every curve, every toned limb. He angles himself, presenting his chest as he looks on. This will be a rushed coupling — I see it in his eyes — for he is inexperienced, and impatient. I will see to it he learns something, at the very least.

I allow him to take the lead. He brings his head forward, opens his jaws, and meets mine. We kiss, but only for a second. Then I break away, moving my cheek to his and nuzzling his neck. My heat, my desire...grows fiercer...

His hand grabs my breast, cupping the scaled flesh. He runs his fingers over it, digits tweaking my nipple-piercing. I hiss at him to be careful, those rubies are priceless! He adjusts his attentions, kneading both my ample mounds. I continue to nip at his exposed neck, he is enjoying my reprisal. My nerves fizzle from his massage, and I guide him in perfecting his technique. The sensation of his hands encompassing my feminine fruit reminds me so much of his father. The same strength lies within him. Talons curling, I face him completely. Those affectionate eyes he confronts me with hold much longing. Much desire. Much need.

I cannot contain it...not anymore! I pounce, slamming him down onto the bedding, pushing him into its luxurious embrace. Our jaws clash, mouths kiss, bodies writhe together in anticipation of sex. Kerann's instincts are in control now. Not an ounce of resistance, not a single utterance of protest is made. I slide over his body, my curves flowing against his blocky, sinuous form. My breasts rub along his chest, titillating the scaly surface. My sacred slit drips with eager prescience, lips swelling and bulging outwards, ready for mating. This passionate wriggling slows as I impatiently position myself, entrance at his tip. We stare at one another.

"Now or never," I whisper.

"Agghh," Kerann throws his head back, horns puncturing the silken sheets. He purrs in the manner of a mountain cat.

My son drives himself inside me. His spear plunges past my nether-lips, brushing against the metallic piercings lining my gateway. I open my mouth, dumbstruck, as he slides all the way to the end, his succulent orbs kissing my thigh-flesh. He grunts, holding himself deep. Without a care I let my serpent-like tongue fall from its perch behind walls of pointed teeth. It waves about in the frenzied air. Kerann pulls back, making a protracted retreat from my depths. I snarl at him and order him to stay put. Lying on top of the virile drake I gyrate my hips, twisting and turning as I churn his dragon-meat. Now I jerk backwards, straddling him, pressing my lower body close to his. He follows my wobbling bosom with lewd abandon, sending a hand to grab them every now-and-then. Our ecstasy is righteous. In this stirring exertion we shall ensure the survival of the clan.

Kerann's erection throbs 'mid the hectic thrusting he currently visits upon his mother's tender flesh. The hastening pace serves to double my pleasure as he bucks his hips wildly. He is a beast unchained. My claws dig into his chest, cracking the tough exterior of his scale-covered core. I feel him inside, the mass within me pulsing, reaching for my womb. He is young, he will not last. I sense it coming. The apex of our lovemaking. If only he could endure, but he is doing well for a cocky young drake. My wings stretch out; the membrane ripples in the firelight, casting an enormous shadow over our combined obscenity.

The rhythm grows strained. We are nearing a peak, soaring high into the heavens. Soon we shall join bodies forever and dive from on high. I can see it now: the winds of joy, of motherhood, whistling past me as I plummet. Our lust blazes a trail across the sky. Two dragons of fine breeding, forging clan-drakes anew. I hear my son moan and grit his teeth as his bliss reaches its zenith. He begins to struggle beneath me, writhing under my heavy frame, his member itching for release.

"My...my...ah...Ker—" I try to speak. His movements thrill me to the point of silence. I wish to express my adulation, how nicely he attends to a female.

I cannot speak.

I...I...

"Nnrraaaghhh!" Screams consume the once-hushed atmosphere. My peak is arriving sooner than expected. Scratch this! I had hoped for a little more time.

The hot-blooded drake between my thighs joins in the cacophony with a deep roar. Warmth, seed, life-giving essence...it floods my womb, coating my innermost sanctum with the messy froth of fertility. The heat sears my insides, but I am a dragon — I am built for heat. His body contorts, set upon by such immense feeling; for him there is no comparing the tingle of rutting a lowly dragoness to our divine encounter. No analogy could serve us without insult. The violation of our blood-bond makes this a fact. Mother. Son. We sacrifice much for the good of the clan.

Gasping, I grow weary and fall, landing on his chest, his arms barely catching me in my slump. He holds me. The sound of intense breathing fades. We shiver in the wake of our climax. Gently, and with the necessary care, I shift over to his side. My soaked tunnel releases its hold on his dragonhood. Kerann slides free.

I afford myself one burst of dragonfire in celebration. His seed will take hold, I can already feel it swirl within me, finding a place in my womb. I exhale, and a jet of red-blue flame issues forth from the back of my mouth. Kerann watches, impressed, without the energy to contribute.

It is difficult to think. To contemplate.

Much has changed.

The clan will grow strong again. A belly filled with a clutch of mighty dragons will see to that.

"Now, mother—"

"Go then, fly. I have what I need from you."

He lifts himself from my side, dripping seed onto my torso. I recline on the bed and lick my lips.

Strong blood.


12