All Comments on 'Dragon Clans Bk. 01 Pt. 17'

by Vjax

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
i'm enjoying the story,but where the sex

sex sells and the story great.keep the the chapters longer please.

ebonygriotebonygriotabout 15 years ago
Wonderful story telling

Exploration of events, emotions and developing relationships are articulated at a very easy pace that I appreciate. There is so much sensuality in the subtext that reminds me of the greatest sex organ the brain. Exploring unconeventional, multidimensional and new relationships between the three gives a beautiful tantalising flavour to this story. This is a wonderfully crafted story that requires readers to follow a well plotted mystery while feeling connected to the exploration of the main characters. I love the gradual development of the tripartite emotional relationship which I personally find both challenging and intriguing! I only hope that you don't try and make Michael too perfect. It's good that he has so many skills and talents but what are his vulnerabilities and challenges? As always I look forward to your next update.

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanabout 15 years ago
Is it me...

Or is this chapter worse than the last? You not only had the same problems as the last chapter - missing or incorrect puncation and misplaced names - you also had some problems reappear from earlier chapters such as not giving the reader any warning when you changed settings. My advice is that you keep writing, but stop posting until you've found a good editor. Once you've found an editor that will do the job and do it well, then you may post the next chapter. Maybe then I'll give you a rating higher than 50. I hate giving negative feedback, but I feel it is necessary to do so in order for the author to improve. I have a very critical eye when it comes to writing quality, so don't take this personally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
patience not infinite

I still like the story - but can't help feeling that the subtitle to the first chapter should be changed to: "Novel length story with NO hardcore sex where appropriate"

knightofheartsknightofheartsabout 15 years ago
Very enjoyable

Alright I let it go last time because there might have been a legitimate complaint but not this time. I enjoyed this chapter immensely. Write 50 more for all I care. I want to read you not some L.K. Hamilton wannabe. If I wanted some stroke material I'd read something else. You're writing is great don't let some loudmouth jackasses change what you enjoy writing.

Mel_the_redheadMel_the_redheadalmost 13 years ago
Enjoyable

I'm enjoying the story. A little over guessing the unknown details. But more importantly, where is part 18??

RajanAbeRajanAbeabout 10 years ago

Where is Bk 01 Pt 18?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chapter 18

Mccoolkevin@ymail.com would love to read chapter 18 please to geta complete story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

thachichistillwaters@yahoo.com.

Would like to read chapter 18 please. The story is good so far and I don't want to miss anything.

MadMoritzMadMoritzabout 2 years ago

Ein DB9 und dann 2 Frauen in seinem Leben? Ein 2+2 Sitzer?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous