All Comments on 'Dragon Clans Bk. 02 Pt. 07'

by Vjax

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A welcome gift to begin my day....

Thank you.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
Well done!

I want to compliment your writing. The way you wrote this piece made me feel the tension and urgency building toward the coming battle. It's simply awesome!

KolrinKolrinabout 13 years ago
Well I'll be damned

It seems I just came to your stories as you started again. Thank you for that. To many unfinished stories around here. I hope you manage to complete this and also your other stories.

Raven_FLSTCRaven_FLSTCabout 13 years ago
So delighted to see the next chapter...

I regularly check back to see if you've made any updates and was so very pleased to see this new chapter. Wonderful as always! Can't wait to see what comes next. :-) Raven

sftspokenloudlyherdsftspokenloudlyherdalmost 13 years ago

Definitely one of my favorite series... I hope you don't keep us waiting for te next chapter quite so long my friend!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
THANK YOU!!

You are one of the best authors on this site. I would check on occassion to see if there was a new chapter. This is a great story. I look foorward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Simply captivating.

Your compelling story forces me to leave you my first comment. You must ... must complete this story. You are a very talented story teller and I anxiously await the rest of this tale. Also, I am interested in the completion of your other tale "Avenging Angels". Again, PLEASE keep writing.

ladybug71ladybug71over 12 years ago
Where is the....

Hey Vjax....where is the next chapter? It's been 4 months, since your last posting. I want to find out if Michael kicks Nicolas' butt, etc., etc. Please finish ASAP...lol! Thank you!!

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
excellent story

i have just spent a long night totally captivated by this story both books i really enjoyed every moment of it and hope that you post the next chapter real soon.

WerefanWerefanover 12 years ago
More Dragons and Angels in the works. YEA!!

I am very relieved and happy to read on your Twitter account that both Dragon Clans and Avenging Angels will be continued when The muse recovers from its obsession with Orphan:-). These stories are both very well written and currently hanging in critical stages. Thank you for creating and sharing these stories, I look forward to their completion.

DormDadDormDadover 12 years ago
impatiently waiting

Vjax,

It has been some time since your last post. I would that things are just busy and nothing other has happened. If you have the time, please continue Dragon Clans. Like so many others I cannot wait to see what happens to Michael and how Nicholas given his just deserts. We await your next post... Write ON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
why start a new story,before finishing the clan

give us more of the clan or finish it,please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
irritating

I promise to never read any of your stories again .you string us along and then never finish.you are a complete asshole.I hope your little dick falls off.

hotrod26808hotrod26808almost 11 years ago
Rest of the story

please continue the story dont leave us hanging here dude!

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaalmost 11 years ago
REALLY?????

After reading this for 2 whole days,,,there is NO ENDING,,,,just left hanging..after all this,,,what a waste of time,on the readers part,,,and yours for wasting time,and not finishing,,,I checked the dates and the length,and figured it was a done story,,well,was i ever wrong,,its getting to where you have to read the last chapter first,to make sure there is one,,,this is just NOT right...Posted in 2008,im sure an ending is hopeless,time wasted,,,

Charlie15Charlie15over 10 years ago
Hope you finish this story

I have really enjoyed this series. I'll be checking back to see if you have added to it.

JorannJorannabout 10 years ago
ending?

Very well written and an intriguing story. Just a shame that it has been left unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please Finish This!

You have amazing talent. These stories you have are fantastic. It seems you have no problem starting an amazing story and building the story to a huge climax, but perhaps you get burned out due to all the doors you open with the story. I'd feel at least some closure if you said the hero kills the bad guy, the end. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Every time.

Every single time I find a story that I like and get into I find it to be abandoned. It fills me with sorrow to see that such a wonderful creation was cut so short. I adored this story and I will admit that it made me cry several times such as Ian's death. Other times I laughed and smiled in glee, like when Michael accepted his new feelings of love. This story, this wonder, has even brought me to the point of yelling in rage. It may just be me, for I am easily absorbed into the best of the stories I read, feeling what the characters feel.

Nonetheless, this stor without a doubt is my favorite piece I have ever read that was not a fully published best seller book. Even if it was not finished. I realize it has been three years since the last installment so I will not ask for it to be continued since I see no chance of it much to my despair. But do know this my friend, you are magnificent and a wonderful writer and if I thought it would make any difference I would give much to have the story continued. I do wish you a nice life and luck in your future.

-Sheridan, a female fan of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you can't possibly leave it like this!!!!!

Firstly... you don't finish this one and then you don't finish Orphan!!!! come on you have to let the characters run their cause you cant hold onto them by not finishing........

please, please, finish your stories!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
same

Just like the others you suck and never finish a story then start another one

Variable_BallastVariable_Ballastabout 1 year ago

Compelling story and characters… hope you find your muse again and share the ending of this tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous