Dragon Cock

Story Info
A dragon gets his cock worshipped in public view.
2k words
4.09
18.3k
16
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

The feral dragon rumbled a growl, one of the wingless varieties, not that anyone would have dared say that to him with all his rippling muscle, his thick tail swinging back and forth on the shoreline. There was no sand that one may have expected but it was a beach full of pebbles that shifted and rattled lightly with the slightest adjustment of the drake's weight. Silver licked his lips, red eyes stark above a mouth that curved up on one side in a smirk, heart beating a little more quickly than usual.

For it seemed that Silver had attracted a little attention on his holiday of sorts, the Autumn breeze caressing his silver scales and fluttering a stray bit of dried kelp from the tide line up against the larger, grey plate-scales that lined from under his chin to the very underside of his tail. It would have been hard to ignore him, as large as he was at the best of times, but he could have been a little more subtle about letting his pleasure out and on show on the beach with the gulls calling above. His malehood teased out, thickening with each and every throb of blood that his lustful mind sent there, but a nearby stag who had only been out taking an evening stroll before the air grew too nippy had been well and truly caught off guard!

There was a power differential between them that could not be denied, Silver the dragon looming while the anthro stag took an uncertain step back, the pebbles shifting beneath his cloven hooves, unstable footing at best. With a full rack of flat, cupped antlers, he looked to be of the slighter, lither fallow deer type but only seeing him without his clothes would reveal whether he boasted the white spots typical of that species of deer.

The dragon licked his lips. If he saw the deer anthro without his clothes on, it would not be for the traditional play between predator and prey, that much was sure. The stag's eyes simply couldn't drag themselves away from his cock, the much smaller fur dwarfed by it. It would most certainly overpower his own, a couple of feet, roughly, in length and perfectly sized to the proportions of his body, even if Silver was simply a larger creature by default. Yawning widely to show off, quite deliberately, the red, wet expanse of his maw, the dragon lifted a hind leg, goading the stag on as he shuddered and, seemingly without thinking about it, took a rattling step back.

"See something you like?"

Away from home, he had greater liberty to be cocky, not that that was only a play on words, considering how his shaft throbbed so desperately for that particular brand of attention too. The stag gulped and shook his head but his body answered that question for him, a large bulge forming in the front of his jeans, which didn't look like they were doing all that good of a job of holding up against his barely withheld lust.

"You should know what to do."

Silver smirked, licking his lips, though even he was a little surprised as the stag obeyed the rather vague command. His balls may have still been held internally but there was still plenty of his cock left for the stag to lavish attention on, wobbling up to him as weak and light on his cloven hooves as a newborn fawn may have been. Not that Silver had ever seen a newborn fawn but he growled softly as the stag's paws landed on his cock, reverently stroking, moaning lightly as if he'd never seen such a thing in his life.

Lustful power tingled through Silver and he adjusted his weight, the waves crashing on the shore the perfect backdrop to the drama of what was happening, excitement lancing through his veins as he rumbled out a moan. He had no need to hide his lust even one bit, tail swinging lazily, letting the stag adore him, worshipping his cock from the base to the tip, running his paws along it over and over again. Silver grunted softly, a gentle vibration running through his body, pre-cum spilling from his cock as it beaded at the tip. The stag hadn't gotten to that part as yet but he knew that it was coming if the lust in the two of them was to be satisfied at least somewhat at a time where they could come together as dragon and stag.

Yet the stag needed just a little encouragement, or so it seemed. Shifting his weight, Silver stretched his leg back, making his cock bob and flex against the stag's face, smearing a drool of pre-cum there.

"Worship it..."

The stag whimpered and looked up at him but there was a mass of silver-scaled dragon in the way, Silver's head twisting to look at him but only seeing part of the stag beneath his stomach. Silver was not so large that he could have been a truly fearsome dragon for the stag did have to duck his head at least a little to ensure that his antlers didn't scrape those scales, the feast of attention and sweetness too erotic in the heat of the moment to pass for anything else.

He didn't need much convincing and Silver groaned as a wet, smooth tongue caressed his length, flicking out over and over again against the smoothness of his shaft. The tip was a little rounded and smoother, tapering in for penetration, and the stag stayed there for a good while, taking his time, maybe even knowing for himself too that they would not be disturbed by anyone, at least not in such a remote place at such an hour. The town was nearby but tourist season was out, leaving him more than free to lavish attention on every last inch of that huge length of cock.

Silver groaned, rolling his hips, tail lashing, sweeping a swathe of pebbles scattering aside, his need growing. Oh, but it was too fun to hold back and allow the moments to pass without simply pouncing and taking what he needed. He was the king of his domain and all was there for him to enjoy, the sensation of two paws and a muzzle adoring his shaft as it so desperately needed to be adored more than almost even he could bear. With a snarl that pulled at his lips, the drake proudly sank back on his haunches, allowing the stag easier access to his dick, and the anthro came along with him hurriedly, the bulge in his jeans seeming to grow.

That was not for Silver to pay more than the bare minimum of attention to, however, his need fluctuating and throbbing as he tried with all his might not to growl and rock his hips, a growl picking at his lips. Oh, how he needed it but the stag was soft in his attention, licking and slavering, a fiendish beast in his worship, paws sliding down as he practically took that cock into his arms. Arms, however, were not quite needed to worship his dick, his hips working and grinding lightly as he slid up against the stag, not caring for his paws anymore as his chest proved a more suitable surface to grind against. Whimpering, the stag dipped his muzzle submissively, lapping and licking, swirling his tongue around the head of that cock and all that he could reach, too caught up in his lust to even try to move. He could have gotten himself in a better position to worship but submission too was sweetening and one could never be completely sure when the next chance for such lust would come to light.

Silver did not care for that though, tongue hanging out of his muzzle, rumbling his appreciation as his dick was worshipped. Humping and grinding against the smaller deer like a living sex toy, the stag's hooves slipped on the pebbles, sending them skittering, whimpering and grunting. His tongue would have been more than enough to please another anthro but he felt woefully inadequate in the face of the feral's lust, tail curling about his body to prod the stag in the side, teasing him on.

"Make me...cum..."

Silver growled, eyes blazing, need rising, his black mane of hair flickering against the back of his neck, spilling all the way down to his back in a fluttering wave. The growing breeze picked and toyed with it but that was not his main focus as he moaned and the stag pumped his cock even more eagerly with his paws, working him over like no one ever had. He couldn't get it into his muzzle by any means but he could slurp and suckle as more and more pre-cum lustfully spilt down his front, the stag simply unable to get it into his mouth as much as he wanted to drink down every last drop of it.

Oh yes...

Silver rolled his shoulders back, heaving and panting, the need to cum growing more and more insistent. It was a call that could not be adored and the stag working him over was evermore fervent, demanding his orgasm, almost, his whimpering, murmuring adoration all the desperate. All that he saw was the dragon's stomach rising before him, a heaving mass of powerful muscle and scales, his need throbbing and pulsing, though it was not destined to be satisfied while he was in the proper role of worship.

The dragon clenched his jaws, tongue flickering within, but there was no holding back as he groaned in the back of his throat, letting the sound build and build and build in time with his rising orgasm. It was coming whether the stag was ready for it or not, although he had the good grace to twist his lower body ever so slightly, just enough to ensure that he would not splatter his load straight into the deer's face. He might not have minded that but Silver had an inkling too that that may well have been something best saved for another interlude. There was no telling, after all, just how addicted the stag could get in a short span of time to worshipping his cock...

Yet orgasm came in a heady rush and he bucked his hips, the stag clinging to him, using his body more than his paws, moaning and begging with an incoherent stream of consciousness for the kinky pleasure that the dragon could deliver unto him. Ropes of seed shot forth, the drake more virile than anyone could have expected of him, Silver letting out a snarl that ripped across the entire beach as he spilt his passion.

And all through it, the stag clung to him, nuzzling and slurping, adoring him in the best way possible, rubbing his muzzle up and down the length of that rampant shaft. There was nothing else for him in that moment but the musky heat of the dragon, losing himself where he wanted to be, moaning and grunting, though Silver overruled every last sound of lust that he made. It was all as it should have been, however, grunting and groaning, both of them getting what they wanted as satisfaction teased through the stag despite his cock remaining rock-hard. It was the dragon and his aching rod that mattered, hardly softening at all even as his climax tapered off sweetly, some seed splattering over the stag's muzzle nonetheless, however he lapped and slurped, trying to clean it up.

The dragon's flanks heaved for breath, looking down with a wicked little smirk at the stag that still had so very much to give -- if it so pleased the both of them, that was. Yet no one said that their liaison had to be over just yet...

Silver's eyes gleamed as he stood, his cock still on show, gleaming with spent seed.

"Come with me."

And all the stag could do was follow, licking seed off his muzzle, a dreamy expression lifting his face.

As if he could do anything else!