Dragon Entrapment

Story Info
A slayer's first dragon takes a bite out of her heart.
4.4k words
4.69
13.7k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RNoodles
RNoodles
101 Followers

The air was still, tense. Leaves of the trees hardly moved. Branches held high over the underbrush, flecks of rain wet the dry dirt with the beginnings of an oncoming storm. Tension wire groaned as it was staked between bushes, nets and leather drawn taut and ready to snap. Just feet away from the trap crouched a hunter.

She stayed low in the bushes. Years of fighting and hunting brought out well toned muscles, among her companions she towered over them by a good half a foot. The job did not come without its risks: scars were etched into her arms, a pinky and ring finger missing off one hand, an eyepatch over one eye, things she would do all over again if it meant she could relive those hunts. Her leather armor was made for mobility, made for utility with an array of tools across them. In her hands lay a crossbow fitted with a set of bolas, ideal for trapping winged prey.

Branches broke deeper into the woods as she hunkered down. A finger lay on the crossbow's release. The ground shook and birds scattered from trees as if the woods began to panic. From the deeper thickets strode an immense being, a dragon clad in green scales. He was larger than her previous prey, forest scales thick like armor and pulled over lean muscle. The shape of his body was lithe, not without its bulk, the lithe muscles larger than any in her own body. His back rose higher than most horses and those massive wings remained folded and close. Fortunately the dragon's underbelly was vulnerable, tan colored scales smaller and finer than the armored green ones lined from under his jaw to his tail.

A predatory growl issued from his throat as striking green eyes scanned the woods, taking a moment to track an unfamiliar scent with a few deeper sniffs. The hunter raised the crossbow towards the beast's front claws. Her heart thundered in her chest as she watched it near her, each step sending a small tremor beneath her feet.

With a snap the dragon tripped her first trap. There was a sharp snarl of anger and a flash of fangs as a net ensnared the back half of him. The hunter clicked the crossbow releasing the bolas, swinging through the air to strike both front claws pinning them together. Fierce and wrathful eyes found her hiding spot as he struggled. There was a rip, a tear, the net broke apart and the dragon's jaws snipped the bolas clean apart. Claws planting into the ground, he bellowed a fearsome roar that split across the woods, more than enough encouragement for the hunter to sprint away as fast as she could.

She leapt through the boughs the dragon crashed through, the beast making a violent wake through the woods. As she slid beneath a rotted tree the dragon blasted through it. Claws fell heavy, his tail lashed pieces of bark apart, each ragged and furious breath a growl at her heels. The hunter stayed light on her feet, a lake nearing ahead. A root caught her foot sending her tumbling down a hill, her back hitting a tree stump in time to watch her pursuer close in.

There was a fanged sneer and a hissing laugh as he watched her trip. With a cocky expression on his draconic features he took his time stepping down the hill. She had no blade large enough to pierce his hide and he was well aware of that. Jaws opened to speak-

-when another trap snapped. There was one last sharp snarl as his claws were bound together, leather tying up his body and lashing around his snout. It tipped him over on his underbelly, each struggle only pulling the bindings on his body tighter. The hunter breathed a sigh of relief, it was always good to have one trap in her pocket. Drawing a carving knife she now took her time stepping up the hill, a cocky look on her human features.

"I've caught myself a big boy haven't I? Oh, what's the matter? Is somebody mad they got snared by a little human?" She teased, straddling his neck to sit back on his chest. He glared back as the cold knife pressed to his neck, rain beginning to fall more consistently, then made a smaller yelp with a jump looking around her to the straps.

The hunter paused, act dropping for more genuine concern as she loosened the straps around his jaws. "Too mean?"

The dragon shook his head, "no, no its good. Gwen, one of the straps is riding up my ass hard. Do you mind fixing it?"

His voice was smooth, betraying the feral act he had put on just moments ago and showed an excess of control over himself. The question was met by a more tender touch from Gwen.

The hunter stood up and walked around his bound bulk, finding the pesky strap that had rises too high towards his tail. She neatly pulled it aside, pulling it taut along the curve of his haunches so it wouldn't fall back. She then slapped the dragon's ass. His form jumped with a playful trill, watching as she walked back and climbed onto his chest. She took his head into her hands more sweetly, kissing the tip of his snout. "Better, Kier?"

"Better."

The bindings around his snout were pulled tight once more, a harsh growl trembling in his chest beneath her. A smile split across her lips as their eyes met with no less intensity. She gripped his horns to pull his growling face close to her own, smirking as she held him in place.

"Oh I'm going to have fun with you," she teased. One hand undid the clasps of her leathers, meeting the dragon's intense glare. Her clothing opened up along her chest similar to a button up, the slope of her smaller breasts revealed along with the more defined muscles of her abs. Holding the straps of the binding leathers she tugged his snout against her chest, "Tongue."

Kier growled deep. Claws fidgeted behind her, a talon curling over the straps. A single flick proved them to be too thick to rip free from immediately, but with time and enough cuts it could come free-

The green dragon was brought back by the sound of a blade scraping along his scales. A full bodied shudder passed through him rocking atop the grasses, and a long, articulate tongue slipped from his jaws. Thick, hot, Gwen's eyes lit up at the sight of it as her thighs tensed to pull together. Kier pressed his tongue flat to her abs, dragging them up and bringing a pleased hum from the hunter. That tongue drew up along her chest, up her collarbone, over her neck and pushed up her cheek. He was met with a softer, appreciative kiss in a smaller breach of character before his head was pushed down to her abs where he started. "Again."

Large claws flexed, a smirk cracked Gwen's rougher features as that tongue pushed up along her body. Her hips made a smaller squirm, feeling the way her breaths came shallower in the light drizzle that made the dragon's scales gleam. Her head fell back as water droplets rolled down her body. The smirk grew as she felt Kier trying to fight his binding, those lean muscles showing as her body rolled and moved with him. She should make him wait longer, but he was making things too good to resist.

"Again." As that thick tongue pulled up her body one hand guided him to roll up the slope of her breast, breath catching as he slowed down over her sensitive nipple. Dizzied by the sensation her eyes closed, huffing as she pulled a buckle free, slipping her leathers down from her hips to her knees. Keeping the dragon's head occupied up higher she ground her wetness against his softer scales, humming a moan as she caught his tongue between her lips. That woodsy taste made a kindling fire inside her burn brighter, suckling back as he withdrew the firm muscle from her.

Gwen's own savory tasted quickened Kier's heart, being bound so and at her mercy moreso. That claw sawed at the bindings, his tail lashing side to side as a heated snort met her skin. His eyes watched with want as she pushed his head down between her thighs, grinding herself against the tip of his snout with another command. "Tongue."

The scent of her arousal so close now caused a snarl to rip through his great body below her, caused his pupils to dilate with wildness. It sent a surge of delight through Gwen as her back straightened, a louder, bolder moan at her lips as she felt the way he pushed that tongue out against her slit. Inch after inch grazed past, pushed firm against her as the tip of his tongue pushed between her thighs. Her scarred cheeks turned rosier with a white knuckled grip on his horns, the teasing turning to a burning need as she pulled him closer. "That isn't what I meant. TONGUE."

A smirk pulled at Kier's own jaws as he watched her pant, get so worked up, and indulged in the rougher way she treated him. He made drawing his tongue back just as agonizing for her as her thighs squeezed his snout, reclined atop his body as finally the tip met her slip. It drew along the length of her entrance once before making a firm and sudden push. Gwen jolted, sighing with the sensation. "Mmmmm... fuck, Kier...."

Her hips eagerly rode him back, wanting more. All the trap laying, the hunting, the running, it was all her foreplay and she was ready for more. Rain cooled her hot skin as her wetness coated his tongue, feeling it part her deep inside. Her passage squeezed him tight, Gwen biting a knuckle with a stifled moan as she felt him twist inside her.

Her hips lifted to grind her clit against his firmer scales, and the dragon obliged. Kier's head moved in rhythm with her hips helping her get more friction. That long tong began its harder thrusts, giving Gwen the rougher treatment she loved. One of her hands gripped the bindings around his claws for balance, the other came to her breast pinching and tweaking her nipple. His name was murmured against his scales, passage squeezing his tongue again.

It never got old, the thrill of having the dragon's head between her legs and his "reigns" in hand, pulling them to demand he stop treating her so gently. The draw of his forceful breath to her bare skin gave her goosebumps, feeling that aching need fulfilled only made it better. It was indulgent, it was excessive, it was exactly what she wanted. She let herself moan as pleasure welled up inside her, the lathing of that long tongue deep inside her making her head swim and causing moans to trail the end of each breath.

Her hips rolled faster, harder with frustrated huffs. Kier ground back, pushing his tongue deeper until he bottomed out with a small bump. Feeling so full, Gwen cried out again with a louder moan. The leathers hung loosely on her body, half concealing her body to him in such a teasing way. He made a rougher snort against her thighs, the sudden sensation of heat tripping her into her climax early.

"Oh Kier-fuck!" She squeezed his tongue tight, riding his snout hard as she gripped his bindings, gripped her breast tight. Thighs pulled around his snout as he bucked, the dragon's girthy tongue keeping her so well parted as he thrust harder, faster. That tongue filled her over and over, pushing her into her climax and was unrelenting during it. He growled aggressively, the fierce vibrations making her hips buck and roll reflexively as he tried to pull free, tried to pin her down but was held back by the bindings.

She felt the strength behind the dragon as her wetness splashed his tongue and snout, the danger behind it all sending thrills down her spine in her pleasure. The consistent drizzle cooled her body and soon her pleasure began to wane. A tug to one of his horns demanding him not to pull his tongue free just yet, she sat up atop his chest caressing his jaw in a sweeter touch. Those louder moans simmered into her afterglow, half lidded eyes regarding her lover more tenderly.

The bindings along his snout were loosened again in a drop of character, hands giving him affectionate attention. Gwen made a deeper sigh as that tongue continued its loving attentions. "You did so good, Kier.."

Kier made a warmer purr, for such a large dragon it came out rocky, full of bass as his own eyes gave her a warmer look. With a keening whine from Gwen that tongue withdrew back to his own jaws, pleased as he slathered her wetness from his jaws with an audible swallow. "One of these days I'm not going to fall for the whole "there was another trap" trick you keep using. You're going to have more than a handful of dragon in your hands after that."

She smiled. Guiding his neck to lay back she cuddled up to his head, the bare skin between her leathers pressed to the dragon's more sensitive scales, her slit resting pleasurably over those purring sensation. She kissed at his jaw again. "I don't believe that. I think you like being all tied up for me to play with."

Grumbles came from the bound dragon as he nuzzled her, scales heating with a blush as he snapped his jaws in play at her. "I do, almost as much as I enjoy pinning you to a tree and rutting you into a hot mess. I think you like having my chest at your back."

Gwen pushed his head away as he tried to nip at her again, laughing against his neck as her own blush rose. "I successfully hunted you once so I win."

"Oh? I remember that hunt. I still have the marks from that bear trap which, who uses a bear trap on a dragon?"

"It was my first dragon hunt!"

"And your last," he spoke sweeter, making a slight blush rise in her cheeks as she shoved his head aside with a happier sigh.

"Yeah yeah. Maybe I like being all sweet on my man, even if he's a big scaly thing with wings and a tail." The hunter sat up again, holding his head atop her lap with sweeter strokes. There was a pleased hum from the green dragon as he gave her hand a gentler lick before looking down to the bindings.

"Interesting definition of sweet. Not one I would have used," he smiled up to her, "but one I would accept."

Her warmer look met his own and her palm placed atop his snout, keeping it shut. Returning to a more intense look she spoke another command. "Cock."

Eagerly Kier shifted his hips with a grin, exposing the length of his thick manhood, under two feet long and mouth wateringly thick. It never failed to excite Gwen as she bit her lip looking over its hardness, then back to his face as he pulled the bindings around his jaw tight again. "You know if you act this excited and happy it's going to be hard to be so mean. Growl for me?"

The green dragon made a subdued growl, smirking in defiance. Gwen pulled harder, "growl damn you!"

A fierce snarl ripped from his chest, showing fangs as his tail slapped the ground. The heavy sound was an alert to danger for her, making her heart beat harder as she stood pulling her leather pants back up. She walked around the dragon inspecting his body. Fingers trailed over the rounded muscles of his shoulders, up over his underbelly that shuddered with the sensitive touch. The flat of her palm slid up his chest in tandem with his drawn breath, the deep beat of his heart pounding back against his hand. Just her touch was enough to make the bulk of the dragon shift, roll, expressing a deep want with a huff. "Lets see..."

Gwen pushed his legs back and sat sidesaddle atop his body. Keeping eye contact, her fingertips made an exploratory stroke along the imposing girth of his shaft, cascading down the base to find his heavy balls left so full and wanting. She ignored them with a needier growl from the dragon. She collected the reigns in one hand and tugged so his head would be on the opposite side to her as his dick. "Louder and you might get somewhere with that."

Kier snarled back, snorting a blast of hot air towards her. She gave his member a squeeze, wrapping as much of one hand she could around his size. The sensation made him melt, a low moan filling the clearing with such a presence. Something clicked in Gwen's mind.

She turned atop him, hiding her ministrations from his view. One shoulder, then the other took off the leather gear she wore. With a casual stretch she better brought out the muscles in her back, glancing back with her own smirk, catching the way the dragon's eyes widened with want at her before recomposing himself. "Falling for a human? That's kinky."

A surprisingly lighter sound was muffled Kier's bound jaws, his back arched and his wings pushed at the ground as Gwen traced the head of his cock with her tongue. The tip dragged along him in a circle, her hands continuing to roll down his shaft. Blind to the way she handled him only made Kier more heated, his shaft swelling thick in her hands and reaching his full hardness quickly.

The bound dragon let his eyes fall on the hunter's back, the delicious sight of her firm muscles. His own body continued to respond whether he wanted it to or not, the muscular thighs to either side of Gwen tensed each time her tongue lapped at the head. With a smirking nuzzle to the tip she blew a short breath of air, the dragon's hips jerking. Moving her hands quicker she kissed the head of his cock, letting her lips linger around the sensitive tip as she gave a firmer, indulgent stroke.

Kier rumbled with a deeper moan. Subtle scratches of his claw continued to wear away the bindings. His body responded and spoke where his jaws were bound, the hums in his chest to the roll of his hips. A leak of pre trickled down the head and over the slope of his balls. Gwen smiled as a buck of his hips speared pre against her cheek. He was just under two feet long, long enough to tend to while sitting up. Her lips closed around the slit of his head and gave a harsher suck, drinking him down as his hands lowered to his balls.

The bindings around his jaws stretched and groaned as he tried to force them open. His body writhed, her hands slipped over those heavy balls each more than a handful. Slipping her lips off his cock she gave his balls a firm squeeze, rolling them in her hands as best she could as she coaxed out a spurt of pre that splashed her chest. There was a low hum of her own in appreciation, fitting the head of his cock between her lips as her hands stroked hard. Kier moaned louder, chest rising and falling with dramatic huffs. It was a tight fit for Gwen but Kier fit between her lips, gulping down what pre she could as some trickled down her neck and chest.

A growl rose in his throat, building with intensity. It was a sharp, dry sound, a feral one as she worked his heavy shaft. Her tongue slipped over the head, hands jerking his shaft fast and keeping a firm grip. Thighs tried to come together, each hot pant gracing her naked back, eyes drawn in by the exertion of her, the way her muscles shown and the way droplets of water caressed her. Kier took a deep breath, and let that natural rise in pleasure take over-

"And done!" Gwen teased, leaving his cock unattended in the cool air, a throbbing mess so sensitive and on the edge. She stood aside the dragon with her arms crossed, playful denial as she tested her luck. Kier snarled, and she laughed back, "what are you gonna do about it?"

His claw made one more slice, and the bindings around his forelegs came undone. Gwen's eyes widened as she watched the bindings come undone, and in seconds the bindings along his snout and legs were sliced apart. The dragon was on his feet, backing her up to a tall tree.

"H-hey now, why don't you just lie back and I'll uh, take care of that-"

"You didn't. But you will now. Remember how you told me you loved the woods?" Kier teased, and pounced on her smaller form. The two tumbled, held close to his underbelly to keep her safe, and as he rolled them to a stop he pinned her down to an angled tree over the lake. That hot tongue pushed against her neck, forcing up her cheek as she laughed with glee, giving him a playful shove. Kier mounted her atop the tree, heavy footfalls to either side of her closing her in. The broad head of his cock met her slit as she pushed back without hesitation, glancing back with a bitten lip.

The dragon's snout nuzzled up against her cheek as she looked back, an act both dominant yet gentle as a large claw pushed against her back. Kier nipped her jaw, a playful growl sounding behind her as he pushed the head of his cock in one, harsh stroke. The two gripped each other, sharing in that first thrust as they both cried out. Gwen tightened around his hard, throbbing shaft, feeling its gratuitous leak of pre mix with her own arousal and drip down her thighs.

RNoodles
RNoodles
101 Followers
12