Dragon Entrapment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without hesitation the dragon pulled back and forced his cock deep again. Gwen cried out with tightly shut eyes and shaking breaths, his cock always a little harder to take than she expected. Her back pushed against that claw, soon replaced by the warmth of his chest as his body held her down. Gratified growls and snarls escaped the dragon's throat, pausing to angle his hips so the way he spread her dragged his shaft over her clit. The hunter moaned more intensely at the heightened pleasure, pushing back and moving her hips in tandem to better ride his shaft.

The tree creaked beneath the dragon, his whole body moving with each push, each thrust piercing her tightness. She was filled with each push, one claw aside the tree raked the bark as a snarl sounded at her back. The power all excited her, gripping the claw aside the tree tight as her moans hitched with another push. He rode her roughly, each inch pushing deep, withdrawing so only the head remained only to thrust just as deep as before.

Her passage tightened around him in pulsing waves, his own member throbbed and swelled with the onset of his climax. Those heavier pounds came again, and again, shaking her body as he kept her held. With one heavy push he roared, her own cry just beneath his as they reached their peak together. Her sex squeezed his cock with a splash of her arousal, her skin running hot as her body tensed and shuddered. Kier did his best to hilt, those huge, heavy balls tensing and pulling up as they loosed a thick surge of cum, far, far too much for the little hunter. It welled up inside her and was pushed from her by his size, gushing down her thighs onto the tree below as each throb ushered up another thick, immense load of cum. His climaxes weren't the most explosive, but they were a hot mess giving thick surge after thick surge pouring into her body.

Riding out her climax during his own, Gwen's head spun as Kier's own climax just kept coming. She tightened around his overly sensitive shaft bringing out a louder roar from the dragon, feeling the powerful sound at her back as he unloaded. It took two full minutes before he finally began to slow. The claw at her back pulled her, his cock was pulled free as Kier toppled to his back. Claws neatly parted her thighs as he lapped her messy sex, giving focused attention to her clit.

It made Gwen writhe, pulling his still hard shaft she licked up the mix of their fluids, their arousal, taking time and care to lap the head of his shaft clean. As she did Kier continued his slow yet intense attentions to her lower lips, to her sensitive button. Thighs returned to the sides of his head, face contorting with pleasure as he overstimulated her. Hugging his messy cock to her chest she bucked her hips, and with a squeak betraying her size she peaked a second, smaller climax that pushed the mess onto Kier's snout. That long tongue was sure to clean every inch of her, the two laying together a panting mess.

Gwen looked down to him, his cock still pressed to her cheek. "Ok... that was good. But I put that flaw in my traps so you could do this so. This doesn't count."

Kier's rumble of a laugh warmed her inside and out, those claws collecting her to his chest and turning her head towards him, his head coming down to nuzzle her. "Then that wasn't too rough?"

"Not at all. Split me in half with your dragon dick or it isn't worth it-" she mumbled, drowsy with all the exertion. Kier's claws traced her back with adoration, soothing the hunter as she took safety in him.

"In half you say? I fear for our neighbors in the next inn we take."

"I fear for the furniture."

"I was already counting it as a loss."

"It won't if you keep going easy on me.." she mumbled further dozing off. Before Kier could respond she was already dozing.

Gently the dragon rolled over. She was laid down on the grasses next to his chest, wing extending over them both to shelter from the rain. Pitter patter of drops against his wing made a soothing white noise as his body curled around her. Reflexively she held his claw, snuggling up to his belly with a sigh. Another claw held her back, his tail completing the circle to his head as his body rose and fell with a dramatic sigh. "Good night, my hunter."

"Good night, my prey."

12