Dragon Heist Goes Rough

Story Info
When a bard fails their stealth check in a dragon's lair.
3.8k words
4.33
5.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure you used enough oil on those hinges?" I asked, still hesitant to open the massive ornate doors that contrasted the otherwise dark, musty cave.

Ferren wrinkled his nose. Even when the slightest mistake could mean life or death, he always hated it when anyone doubted his skills. "Cherry, I already used two whole cans on thise doors. If thise doors squeak, I'll personally run in screamin' m' head off so you kin run away like th' pansy y' are."

I sighed, trying to ignore both his playful slight and the thought that he would actually be crazy enough to try something like that. "Okay, but if that dragon wakes up, I'm going to fucking kill you, got it?"

Slowly, deliberately, I pushed on the doors. They swung open silently, and a gust of hot air swept my hair back. We were blinded for a brief moment, but when we let them adjust to the glare of the room, we both nearly cried out in glee.

It was better than what either of us was expecting - gold, jewels, and everything in between, all piled on top of each other and stretching into the darkness. All ripe for the taking.

Ferren was the first to find his voice again. "I told ya this was a good job! We're gonna be— "

I slapped my hand over his mouth. Angrily, he reached up to pull it away, but I raised a finger to my lips.

We both listened intently. Silence. Then, we heard the booming, rhythmic breathing of something big. I breathed a sigh of relief. Still asleep.

We looked at each other, then did exactly what everyone says you should never do in a situation like this - we crept up a nearby pile to see it. We both knew what it was - it was in the quest description as a major risk, of course - but we both just had to see.

There it was: a gigantic, sleeping dragon, slumped lazily between the mountains of treasure. A painful reminder that quiet was key here.

It was...well, it was a fucking dragon. As big as a house, scaly, an ugly green hue, probably breathes fire, you know what one looks like. Though, seeing one up close, I will say that the books seem to make them smaller than they're supposed to be.

Still covering Ferren's mouth, I motioned again to be silent, and signaled for him to get the bags out. We turned around, ready to start looting, but a brief flash caught my eye and made me turn my head back.

Lying about twenty feet from the dragon, I saw one of the most amazing necklaces that I've ever seen in my life. It was covered in gems of different colors, all inlaid in an intricate weaving of gold bands. Unquestionably elvish design, but even then, I've never seen a piece with so much care put into it.

I looked back. Ferren was already tying up the first sack with one hand and grabbing another large gem with the other. I rolled my eyes; always quick with his hands, that one. Carefully, I crested the top of the hill and slowly descended toward the dragon and that necklace. My steps were slow and gentle, so that even the gold underneath my feet barely tinkled as I stepped across them.

Ten feet...five feet...one foot...six inches...two...one...

Got it!

I gingerly lofted the necklace, careful not to let the stones tinkle against each other as I brought it close to my chest. I quickly clicked found the small latch, wrapped it around my neck and expertly locked it again. It was gorgeous, absolutely breathtaking. The quintessential trophy from such a daring cache, sneakily stolen by the infamous Bard of Breale.

I could already hear the cries of praise, wearing my prize with the most luxurious and captivating dresses. My admirers would multiply tenfold, not from my voice or dance, but so that they may stare just a little longer a true marvel of beauty. Princes and kings would beg to have it, but I would turn them away with a flick of my wrist.

And the critics and jesters, jealously claiming that the stories were false, or that if they were true, then the only way I could have raided the dragon's hoard and escape unharmed was if I had -

CRASH!

I was torn back to reality by the loudest noise I've ever had to have heard in my life. The noise may as well have been a banshee cry. It echoed loudly between the cave walls, lasting for what seemed like an eternity.

I froze.

There was the sound of many treasures being shifted and crushed as weight was shifted and claws met coin. Gigantic bones popped, resonating through the cave like cracks of thunder. A loud sigh followed, and then more crushed coin. Then a low, deep, close snarl.

I slowly turned, fear gripping my heart as I saw that the sleeping dragon was wide awake, and had placed his face directly in front of mine. And he did not look happy to see me.

Somewhere behind me, I could vaguely make out the soft sounds of running feet and the wooden thud of the doors closing. If I wasn't absolutely terrified to the point of soiling myself, I would have probably made a silent vow that I would kill Ferren, for what good it would have done me.

It stared down its giant snout at me, its eyes darting between my face and the necklace around my neck. Its deep breathing picked up; I could swear the temperature in the cave jumped enormously in only a few brief seconds. My brain had surrendered to panic - all I could manage was a sheepish smile and an innocuous shrug.

I closed my eyes, trying to decide which death to pray for: eaten alive or cooked to a crisp?

I heard it growl again, so much closer now, and I was nearly knocked off my feet as I got hit by its sweltering breath. I would have passed out on the spot, giving in to my sheer terror rather than the inevitable end, were it not for a small recognition in that breath; a pattern that I've heard a hundred times before.

Was that...purring?

I peeked with one eye, and was nearly blown down again as it sniffed carefully around me. I could see it close its eyes and inhale deeply, smelling me. I was both terrified and confused - how the hell was I still standing? Was he somehow blind? Did I have a chance to sneak out of here?

I learned later what exactly in the Nine Hells happened. On my many travels, I am often gifted various little things from my many admirers, especially the hopeful and desperate. One such gift was a strangely scented perfume that was called "Air of the Fey." Among its many ingredients (most of which are probably fake or exaggerated), there was something called "drake honey," which, I came to learn, was a kind of excretion that different, usually easier-to-domesticate dragons made while ovulating. Gross, to be sure, but it gave off exotic scents that could draw attentions "from Sky and Sin itself," as it was often advertised.

There were a few downsides to this particular ingredient, though. As well as being difficult to procure and raising prices of products using it exponentially, it also had a tendency to attract other dragons, from the docile to the...very, very large. And when I say "attract," I do mean in that way.

So there I was, standing right in the middle of a dragon's den, right in front of its nose, smelling like a sexy wyvern in peak season.

The dragon snorted. The ends of his mouth turned up in what had to have been a grin. It hoisted itself onto its rear legs with out much difficulty, exposing its underside. It made that reptilian purring sound again, and my eyes were suddenly drawn to a growing slab of pink meat emerging from a hidden slit between its hind legs.

Oh, by the gods, that thing was huge. I mean, maybe it was a little small for a dragon cock, but it was fucking huge.

Before I could react, I was being wrapped in a large, scaly claw. I tried struggling, of course, but it worked out about as well as a string of yard trying to escape from a cat. It held me and angled me so I was laying on my back. I stared into its face, spotting a mischievous twinkle in its eye. Its tongue danced in the air, almost playfully.

I think it was then that I finally realized what was about to happen, and I began screaming.

It didn't even bother trying to take off my tights. It thrust its member against my crotch with immense force, and I briefly remember the sound of leather ripping before it speared me. I screamed again and arched backwards, feeling like my whole body was about to split in half. I could feel my body bend and break underneath his immense mass, but he continued pushing just a little deeper each time.

I wanted to run, I wanted to beg for forgiveness, btu I could only watch helplessly as my stomach swelled and dropped with each shove, feeling my insides tear apart with exceeding brutality. The pain was excruciating, my uterus was stretching and shrinking, again and again, taking in more than I ever thought possible. With each thrust, I could feel him trying to go deeper and deeper, but it just made it hurt more and more.

After what felt like an eternity, I suddenly had the sensation of falling, then was slammed onto a pile of gold. I gasped for breath, the wind getting knocked out of my chest, but that was no concern of the dragon's. It fell onto its front legs, groaning heavily, and began grinding its shaft - and me - against the floor. My clothes were torn by jewels as I was rubbed back and forth, until my scrabbling hands grabbed the handle of a half-buried chest.

My helpless screams had turned into helpless whines, and I could only hold on for dear life as the dragon plunged into me again and again. I held onto that chest for dear life, even as my insides crashed into the floor time and time again. I could feel his tip crashing into my womb with every thrust, feel it stretch to limits I didn't think was possible. I've felt swords and spears and magic against my body, but this - this was unbearable.

Soon, I could feel him swelling inside me, and his breaths started to come faster and harder. I suddenly had a brief flash of reason, and not a moment too soon. With a quick, hard pull on the chest's handle, I heaved myself of the dragon's cock, screaming again as my insides Not a moment too soon - I watched as the dragon arched its back and ejaculated a massive rope into the air. It streaked across the cave, hitting a pile of treasure some two hundred feet away and exploding it in a shower of webbed glitter. The dragon craned its neck back and spewed a massive fireball in the air, roaring in its lustful indulgence.

My body was so sore. I could only lay on my back, gasping for air, feeling my insides twitch and contract as they readjusted to their old shape. I watched the dragon shoot again and again, forming craters of gold all over the cave. It eventually relaxed, hot cum dribbling out of its giant cock and dripping in enormous globs on my body, soaking my clothes and flooding my every pore and crevice, before it slowly slunk onto its side.

After a few moments, when I could move my body again, I reached into a small pocket on my side, feeling around and pulling out a bottle of healing potion. I thanked whatever gods were watching that it didn't shatter as I opened my mouth, pouring it and a handful of cum down my throat. I swallowed, the combined taste both sweet and bitter, wincing as I felt my pelvis contract and knit itself back to its original shape. Another moment, and even though I could still feel the pain, I was pretty sure I could at least walk again. If I was quiet...

A loud grunt kept me still. I looked back at the dragon's member. He was still as hard as a rock, bobbing up and down in short spasms. I could hear it breathing - deep and shallow, but not exhausted. He could still easily catch me if I tried running now.

I couldn't believe it. This thing nearly killed me just to get off, and it still had energy left over?

A kind of fight-or-flight response kicked in just then. There was no way - no way - I could survive another ride like that, and while the healing potion was working quickly to fix my body, exhaustion and slimy cum made a mad dash to the exit suicidal. Regretfully, there was only one other option.

"Fuck," I whispered under my breath, even though it didn't do me any good.

With strength that came from who knows where, I heaved myself onto my elbows and started crawling back towards the dragon. Cum slid off of me in large wads, making me slip and stumble more than once.

His legs were too smooth for me to climb up on, so I had to reach his tail and shimmy my way up from there. About halfway up, he rolled onto his back, looking down at me. He growled, and I stopped. We studied each other for a moment. He didn't seem angry yet, just cautious. Slowly, I began moving again. His growls were low and quiet, but I could feel the heat building up within its maw, even from here.

"Easy, big guy," I said, trying to use my best lullaby voice, given the circumstances, "you look like you're ready for another round."

I reached his cock, still erect as it ever was, and we both watched each other carefully as I slowly raised my leg and straddled it. I grimaced as my poor cunt throbbed in pain, still bruised from the savage pounding it received, but I couldn't let something like that stop me.

His own cum made a good lubricant as I slowly started to move my hips back and forth, rubbing up and down his shaft with my vagina. He still growled, but was softer and more guttural, like that first purring sound again. From atop his erection, I could feel his whole body tremor with enjoyment. His quivering cock caught me off guard, shocking my groin with unexpected pleasure. I gasped reflexively, but I kept moving my hips, gaining pace.

Beneath me, I could feel his cock get harder and straighten out, raising me off of his groin slightly. I winced again with the pressure on my clit, but It didn't hurt so much now. In spite of myself, I was actually beginning to enjoy this.

Soon, he started pumping his hips as well, grinding his enormous erection against my pussy. His veins began to swell underneath me, melting my pussy pain away. I bent over, wrapping his cock in my arms and rubbing my tits and clit along his length. Now I was starting to huff and puff in rhythm, tongue lolling in heat and excitement. Gods, this was so much more fun now.

Again, I felt him swell, but I could feel myself brought to the edge of orgasm too. I tried to squeeze my legs, but that only got him more excited. I didn't want to come, but my body wasn't listening to anything I was thinking, if I was even thinking.

He came first, and feeling several gallons of hot cum rush through his shaft, through my lips, I followed soon after. His rocketed up his chest, just passing over his shoulder and completely destroying a marble statue. I squirted uncontrollably down his length and soaked his balls in my juices. It hurt to cum too, but I barely registered the pain in my enjoyment.

I fell limp onto him, trying to breathe, realizing what I just did. My thoughts should have been, Holy shit, I just tired this big guy out, I need to start running now. But, still shaking from my orgasm and not thinking straight, I just remember thinking, Holy shit, I just came on top of a fucking dragon cock. There is totally a song I can make out of this...

My thoughts were interrupted by another rumbling grunt from the dragon. I limply lifted my head; it was looking at me still, expectantly. He'd just gotten off on me riding his cock twice, both sexually and literally, how long could this thing keep going?

I tried to sit up, and my knees wobbled uncontrollably; my legs and waist had already been overworked, and I could barely manage my balance. Escape was still out of the question. Again, my mind raced to try something else, but now, lust was starting to cloud my judgement.

I slid off of the tip of his penis, and slowly turned around to look at the thing head-on. His sex was starting to smell, and the aroma was both awful and intoxicating at the same time. If I had any misgivings about my next plan after seeing it this close to my face, they were washed away by his scent. I tasted his opening, licking up a mouthful of spunk by accident. It tasted horribly bitter, and I instinctively spat it back out, but I felt him shudder nonetheless.

I craned my neck to turn my head and see him. "You like that, big boy?" I said seductively, playfully patting his large head.

I had to strain my jaw just to wrap around the tip. He groaned again, and I felt the ground shake heavily and a tinkle of gold as he fell back. I sucked on his tip for a while, though I didn't have much room for anything creative - my mouth would get so full, I could barely even move my tongue. Sucking was rewarded with a spittle of cum, leaving me coughing in surprise. Most of my activity was just moving my mouth up and down his tip.

Suddenly, a leathery claw grabbed my waist and pulled me down, shoving his cock deep down my throat. I panicked, my arms and legs flailing, but that just made me slide even deeper until I caught myself. Breathing became impossible, as his cock filled my whole neck. His stomach was still covered in cum, and I had to reach up and hold on to his shaft, which was also made slippery from his last experience.

I couldn't think at all; my mind was a jumble of fear, pain, and eroticism. My body moved against my will, swallowing his cock deeply, going farther than any cock I've dared swallow before. My lungs begged for air, and I jerked and spasmed uncontrollably. A couple times, I was able push myself up his length enough to greedily suck in a little air through my nose, but as soon as I did, I was crammed back down, starting all over. All I could really do was pray that it didn't try pushing me down any farther, otherwise I would be pierced on his erection like a pig on a spit.

This time, he came without any warning. His dick spasmed, and I could feel hot cum spraying straight into my stomach. I tried closing my throat, but that backfired immediately, with stuff immediately flying up and out my mouth and nose. This was his third time; if he hadn't used up everything from coming twice already, I'm sure it would have killed me.

His claw loosened, and I quickly started backing up. I left a trail of cum on his cock, pausing at his head to take in a few greedy breaths through my nose again. I finally pulled myself off his crown with an unattractive pop, and with one final twitch, he spurted a last load onto my face. Some way to say "thanks."

That was all my body could take. I lost all strength, tumbling off of his stomach onto the gold below. I had to remember how to breathe again, and I hacked and coughed until the bitter dragon cum was out of my mouth and air filled my lungs.

I felt the ground shake as the dragon rolled over again. This was it. The randy bastard couldn't stop, and I was too tired to try anything else. I was going to be fucked to death surrounded by more gold I could ever spend in one lifetime. Everything I could have ever wanted would have been mine, but now, I was going to be split in half by a mother-fucking gigantic dick. What kind of death was that for a damn necklace?

I heard the dragon make another noise, and I braced myself for the excruciating pain again. I used the last of my strength to close my legs, though gods knew that wouldn't do me any good against that thing.

The dragon made another noise, but then I listened more closely. It was low and guttural, but the pattern wasn't aggressive, or passionate.

The dragon...was snoring. He was finally spent.

I had never felt such relief in my life. I exhaled, not even realizing that I was holding my breath. Wrested from danger and given peaceful reprieve, my adrenaline dissipated, and my body began to drift. My lids drooped, and I would have easily fallen asleep, against my better judgement, when a nearby whisper gave me an all-new rush of vigor and strength.

12